Sunday, June 26, 2011

justin bieber tattoo 2011

images justin bieber tattoo 2011. justin bieber tattoo 2011. tattoo justin bieber never say
  • tattoo justin bieber never say



  • GCard_Dream
    03-06 04:38 PM
    Back in the old days when there weren't as many IV members, people thought twice before giving a red dot to anyone. Now it has become kind of a fashion. You can get a red dot for asking questions someone thinks has already been asked or for asking simple questions which someone thinks that you should know or if you don't agree with someone's viewpoint etc etc. You might get a red dot if someone doesn't like your handle :D (I hope this is not true)

    After someone presented a data of how many visas were allocated to India in past five years, I made a comment that India has in fact gotten far more visas than the allowed 7% in past few years. That was just an observation from the data presented yet I ended up with about 200 disapprovals and 2 red dots. I didn't say that India shouldn't have gotten those visas or if it was fair/unfair to anyone else but lot of people just hated the comment.

    It just shows how intolerant IVians have become to other people's point of view. I am sure I'll get a red dot for this too :D

    so now people give red dots just for asking a question about EB3...where is ACLU:D





    wallpaper tattoo justin bieber never say justin bieber tattoo 2011. Justin Bieber got a tattoo
  • Justin Bieber got a tattoo



  • marco
    10-01 10:13 AM
    My spouses EAD (dependent) was approved 3 weeks after mine.

    So it is normal I guess.





    justin bieber tattoo 2011. justin bieber tattoo 2011
  • justin bieber tattoo 2011



  • sku
    09-11 03:52 PM
    I opened SR on 8th Sept, But no LUD's yet





    2011 Justin Bieber got a tattoo justin bieber tattoo 2011. Justin Bieber Fan Gets Huge
  • Justin Bieber Fan Gets Huge



  • lord_labaku
    10-05 06:20 PM
    Guys,

    These are standard trick questions. Its done quite frequently...maybe you guys dont travel frequently....but enforcing officers...like cops, security people, immigration check post officials are all trained to ask obvious, simple straightforward questions and supposed to judge your behavior, body language....not the exact answer....next time....try giving like a really long winding answer and see if they even care.....half way through your answer...they would have already stamped your passport.



    more...


    justin bieber tattoo 2011. tattoo Justin Bieber and
  • tattoo Justin Bieber and



  • Sakthisagar
    12-07 09:16 AM
    Indian SCAM is becoming higher 2G & 4G SCam etc etc... 4G scam, burkhas, rajdeep,pronnoys and sagarikas making the money not salaries. Always the other side is green





    justin bieber tattoo 2011. Bieber Tattoo 2011-2012
  • Bieber Tattoo 2011-2012



  • aj_jadeja
    02-07 06:32 PM
    waht is ur origination airport ?
    and AMD means Ahmedabad ? or amsterdam ?



    more...


    justin bieber tattoo 2011. Justin Bieber 2011 VS Tattoo
  • Justin Bieber 2011 VS Tattoo



  • venky_handsy
    09-10 11:24 PM
    you did a masters here.......so you can go to canada or mexico also...it will not be any issue if you all the paper work of your masters correct





    2010 justin bieber tattoo 2011 justin bieber tattoo 2011. justin bieber tattoo 2011.
  • justin bieber tattoo 2011.



  • mdcowboy
    09-15 02:41 PM
    :)

    I know its too early..but 5 years or so when you become a Citizen, I may still be on H1-B, please exercise your right to vote and choose your constituents wisely to those who support Legal immigration!



    more...


    justin bieber tattoo 2011. justin bieber tattoo 2011.
  • justin bieber tattoo 2011.



  • mahujam
    07-29 01:13 PM
    Hmmm questions sent.

    This should have been publicized in the local chapters also.





    hair Justin Bieber Fan Gets Huge justin bieber tattoo 2011. new justin bieber tattoo 2011.
  • new justin bieber tattoo 2011.



  • gondalguru
    07-05 01:25 AM
    Actually it would have been greater mess if they would have allowed to file 500 to 700k persons if that number is correct. Mainly those who are missing the bus due to marriage and other reasons would have suffered a lot. PD date movement
    should be as accurate as possible or gc number should be increased. Or if they allow to file everyone then processing of application should be based on PD.

    I disagree. Who ever is able to file AOS gets associated benefits of EAD/AP/AC21 etc and it never hurts to have these benefits available.

    I agree with your last suggestion. I-485 processing should be according to PD.



    more...


    justin bieber tattoo 2011. tattoo Justin bieber in purple
  • tattoo Justin bieber in purple



  • glus
    08-03 11:07 PM
    go to: http://www.uscis.gov/pressroom

    and then select the one from August 3.

    I think that I485 at NSC is a typo. It is because they show that they issued all receipts for I140 and I131 received on or before 7/1, which was Sunday, and the I 485 show 7/1107, which should probably be 7/1/07, just like I140s and I131s.......guys don't panic..we'll get the receipts next week.





    hot tattoo Justin Bieber and justin bieber tattoo 2011. 2011 tattoo JUSTIN BIEBER 2011
  • 2011 tattoo JUSTIN BIEBER 2011



  • CatsintheCraddle
    05-04 04:59 PM
    No, the I-130 was never denied, I don't think it was ever approved either though. I have receipt notices for everything we applied for but on the website, I can only check updates for my EAD (forgot the # of form) and my I-485.

    The letter of denial states it's my I-485 that has been denied, there is no mention of the I-130. Of course it then goes on to mention that any EAD's travel docs. etc have been revoked. I can not appeal the decision but I'm allowed to reapply or file for motion to have case re-opened.

    I am worried about what box to check but I'm going to an info pass meeting tomorrow, I'm hoping they can help me with that.



    more...


    house new justin bieber tattoo 2011. justin bieber tattoo 2011. justin bieber tattoo 2011.
  • justin bieber tattoo 2011.



  • h1b_forever
    10-01 12:09 PM
    I am the primary applicant.
    But AP seems to be going the other way. I got my approval. My wife hasnt yet.





    tattoo Bieber Tattoo 2011-2012 justin bieber tattoo 2011. justin bieber tattoo 2011
  • justin bieber tattoo 2011



  • lostinbeta
    10-04 12:12 AM
    Oh yeah "layer 1" just refers to the layer with the original shape and "layer 2" just refers to the layer with the fill. They assume you aren't giving names to your layers which is why they have it in quotes.



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber 2011 VS Tattoo justin bieber tattoo 2011. tattoos of justin bieber.
  • tattoos of justin bieber.



  • roseball
    08-01 10:45 PM
    The online system shows the date the case was entered into the system and it doesnt reflect the actual physical receipt date.....Receipt date box on the I-797 receipt notice will be the actual receipt date....For majority of cases, the online case status date is the actual notice date and/or the date the case was entered into the system....





    dresses 2011 tattoo JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 justin bieber tattoo 2011. 2011 2010 justin bieber tattoo
  • 2011 2010 justin bieber tattoo



  • Tshelar
    06-15 06:05 PM
    There is no law against multiple companies processing H1B for the same candidate at the same time. In past I had 2 Job offeres and both companies were processing my H1-B at the same time. Eventually I joined one of them. I do not see any issue for you to go back to your Home country and get the visa stamped as long as you are working and getting paid as per your approved H1-B petition.
    Also if you never landed up working for the company for which your H1B transfered got denied then there is no issue at all, but if you did then I am not sure about the ramifications.



    more...


    makeup justin bieber tattoo 2011. justin bieber tattoo 2011. new justin bieber tattoo 2011.
  • new justin bieber tattoo 2011.



  • mundada
    11-25 11:50 AM
    As per the lawyers I got advice from

    1> F1 is non-immigrant visa unlike H1B which is dual intent visa.

    2> There is very high likelihood of F1 getting rejected at embassy because I have already shown my intent to immigrate by applying for GC. Hence, they suggested I will have to change status to F1 in the US and not leave the US till I complete education and join another firm on H1B. I decided not to go this path because I go to India almost every year.

    3> For reason stated in <1>, I cannot maintain both F1 and GC application. They suggested that I might slip through if I don't get RFE. However, chances of RFE are high when I would be renewing my EAD at the end of 1 year or dates become current as actually happened in July 07. I am happy I did not go this route.

    4> For reason stated in <1>, I can however maintain both H1B and GC. This means if my company agrees to maintain my H1B and GC, I can take unpaid vacation and go to school full-time. I can then come back at the end of semester and work for the company during winter or summer and return to school full-time. I did not think this was feasible.

    I will be completing my "part-time" MBA in May 08 because of the same reason. I have put part-time in quotes because many of my friends finished in 2 years and I will be finishing in two and half years.

    Finally, the above is my personal opinion and experience and I am not a qualified lawyer. Please consult a qualified lawyer about your particular case.





    girlfriend justin bieber tattoo 2011 justin bieber tattoo 2011. new justin bieber tattoo 2011.
  • new justin bieber tattoo 2011.



  • AreWeThereYet
    08-06 08:50 AM
    I just called them and checked the dish network site I do not see anything like that :confused:

    For telugu audience I am aware of 2 such providers. telugumagictv and reliableiptv. I have not tried either. I would have tried them if they had both Hindi and Telugu channels. Does anyone know of an IPTV provider who has both Hindi and Telugu channels. One more thing, the above mentioned 2 provide the STB that can also act as a media player to play all kinds of media from your external USB drive. But I already have WDTV at home.





    hairstyles tattoo Justin bieber in purple justin bieber tattoo 2011. justin bieber tattoo 2011.
  • justin bieber tattoo 2011.



  • hibworker
    01-04 02:26 PM
    Probably I did not make myself clear .
    I don't care about any in-state tution or financial assistance .

    My question is, is it possible to even file for COS from H4 to F1 after getting F1 denied in India .

    Here is the timeline

    Nov 2010 - COS from H4 to F1 approved in US.
    Dec 2010 - Went to india for F1 Stamping and it was denied.
    Jan 2011 - Came to US on H4 visa .

    Now is it possible to apply for COS to F1 again ? . Will the F1 denial in India have any impact on COS to F1 processing ?

    Sure she can apply for COS to F1. I am not sure what impact denial in India will have, but its worth a shot. However, for OPT the student needs to be in F1 status for at least 1 academic year - so check with her school if she will meet the OPT requirement after switching back to F1





    Appu
    09-11 01:10 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/USCISToday_Sep_06.pdf

    According to the illustrious director of uscis, Mr Emilio Gonzalez, the backlog reduction centers have made rapid progress. In feb 2004, form i140 took 11 months to clear, but as of july 2006, there are zero, i repeat 0 backlogs. It is awesome that he is focusing on the positive, but I would also like to know is how many hundreds of thousands are waiting for their first stage labor to clear.

    Ha! If that is so, how come their own friggin website shows a 6 month backlog:

    https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska





    skark
    02-24 02:35 PM
    I thought someone here said that if your spouse got a new SSN via EAD and files tax jointly with this new SSN then one cannot efile and needs to paper file it. It appears that TaxCut is allowing one to eFile in this circumstance. Anyone else done it?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment