suratvoice
12-17 11:06 AM
Have you checked the job codes for the two jobs ? Just given this information, the new role does look similar. However, I would run this by an attorney just to be safe.
Where can I find these job codes, I can lookup the old job code because I have the 750, but for the new one, where can i find that, I just have the company's job posting...
Where can I find these job codes, I can lookup the old job code because I have the 750, but for the new one, where can i find that, I just have the company's job posting...
wallpaper justinbieber selenagomez

Euclid
02-12 10:07 AM
Hi Ann,
Thanks so much!
Hi Euclid,
In my opinion, your situation clearly falls within the "receipt rule". The rec't for replacement of the lost EAD is good for up to 90 days. Below is an excerpt from the the most recent I-9 Handbook for Employers published by USCIS. This pretty clearly differentiates between a rec't for an initial or renewal application and a rec't for an application to replace a lost document.
Ann
Q When can employees present receipts for documents in lieu of actual documents establishing employment authorization?
A The �receipt rule� is designed to cover situations in which an employee is employment autho- rized at the time of initial hire or reverification, but he or she is not in possession of a document listed on page 5 of Form I-9. Receipts showing that a person has applied for an initial grant of employment authorization or for renewal of employment authorization are not acceptable.
An individual may present a receipt in lieu of a document listed on Form I-9 to complete Section 2 of Form I-9.The receipt is valid for a temporary period.There are three different documents that qualify as receipts under the rule:
32
1.
A receipt for a replacement document when the document has been lost, stolen, or damaged.The receipt is valid for 90 days, after which the individual must present the
replacement document to complete Form I-9.
Note: This rule does not apply to individuals who pres- ent receipts for new documents following the expiration of their previously held document.
Thanks so much!
Hi Euclid,
In my opinion, your situation clearly falls within the "receipt rule". The rec't for replacement of the lost EAD is good for up to 90 days. Below is an excerpt from the the most recent I-9 Handbook for Employers published by USCIS. This pretty clearly differentiates between a rec't for an initial or renewal application and a rec't for an application to replace a lost document.
Ann
Q When can employees present receipts for documents in lieu of actual documents establishing employment authorization?
A The �receipt rule� is designed to cover situations in which an employee is employment autho- rized at the time of initial hire or reverification, but he or she is not in possession of a document listed on page 5 of Form I-9. Receipts showing that a person has applied for an initial grant of employment authorization or for renewal of employment authorization are not acceptable.
An individual may present a receipt in lieu of a document listed on Form I-9 to complete Section 2 of Form I-9.The receipt is valid for a temporary period.There are three different documents that qualify as receipts under the rule:
32
1.
A receipt for a replacement document when the document has been lost, stolen, or damaged.The receipt is valid for 90 days, after which the individual must present the
replacement document to complete Form I-9.
Note: This rule does not apply to individuals who pres- ent receipts for new documents following the expiration of their previously held document.
sobers
02-09 04:10 PM
While we all know loony loo tends to primarily go after illegals, we also are well aware of his anti-immigration stance and anti-H1B tirade.
Southern Poverty Law Center, a respected civil rights group from the MLK era, operates an "Immigration Watch".
This is what they said about him:
Broken Record
Lou Dobbs' daily 'Broken Borders' CNN segment has focused on immigration for years. But there's one issue Dobbs just won't take on.
Lou Dobbs is a genial sort, a pleasant-faced CNN anchorman who regularly presents himself as standing up for American working men and women against those who would injure them. Hosting "Lou Dobbs Tonight" for a prime-time hour every weekday, he is also well known and powerful. So when Dobbs focuses on an issue, millions of Americans learn just what it is that Dobbs thinks they should know.
For more than two years now, Dobbs has served up a populist approach to immigration on nightly segments of his newscast entitled "Broken Borders." He has relentlessly covered the issue, although hardly from a traditional news perspective -- Dobbs favors clamping down on illegal immigration, and his "reporting" never fails to make that clear. He has covered the same issues, and the same anti-immigration leaders, time after time after time. In recent months, Dobbs has run countless upbeat reports on the "citizen border patrols" that have sprung up around the country since last April's Minuteman Project, a paramilitary effort to seal the Arizona border.
But there's one thing Lou Dobbs won't do. No matter what others report about the movement, Dobbs has failed to present mounting and persistent evidence of anti-Hispanic racism in anti-immigration groups and citizen border patrols.
It's not that Dobbs hasn't allowed a pro-immigration activist or two to complain about efforts like the Minuteman Project ("vigilantes," according to President Bush), or even that he has made racist statements on his show. What the anchorman has done is repeatedly decline to present the evidence that links these groups to racism, calling the very idea "mind-boggling." On his July 29 show, he called the ACLU and the Southern Poverty Law Center, which he said he liked in other ways, "despicable" and "reprehensible" for saying otherwise.
Consider some of what Dobbs has failed to report, despite the fact that in almost every case these developments were reported widely elsewhere:
GLENN SPENCER, head of the anti-immigration American Patrol, has been interviewed at least twice on the show, on Jan. 7 and June 4, 2004. Spencer's Web site is jammed with anti-Mexican vitriol and he pushes the idea that the Mexican government is involved in a secret plot to take over the Southwest -- facts never mentioned on Dobbs' show. Spencer's group is regarded as a hate group by both the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League. Spencer has spoken at least twice to the white supremacist Council of Conservative Citizens, which has described blacks as "a retrograde species of humanity," and once to American Renaissance, a group that contends that blacks are genetically inferior to whites. Dobbs has never reported those ties, or mentioned Spencer's more wild-eyed contentions, such as his prediction that "thousands will die" in a supposedly forthcoming Mexican invasion. His CNN colleague Wolf Blitzer, on the hand, featured Spencer on his own show but reported Mexico's official response and SPLC's hate group designation.
In late 2004, it was revealed that the new head of a national advisory board to Protect Arizona Now, an anti-immigration organization, was a long-time white supremacist who was also an editorial adviser to the racist Council of Conservative Citizens. Although VIRGINIA ABERNETHY's controversial selection was reported prominently in virtually every Arizona paper -- and despite the fact that Dobbs heavily covered the anti-immigration referendum that Protect Arizona Now was advocating -- Dobbs never mentioned the affair at all.
A man named JOE MCCUTCHEN was quoted last April as part of a feature on the Minuteman Project, described by Dobbs as "a terrific group of concerned, caring Americans." No mention was made of the fact that McCutchen, who heads up an anti-immigration group called Protect Arkansas Now, had written a whole series of anti-Semitic letters to the editor and given a speech to the Council of Conservative Citizens -- facts revealed the prior January by SPLC, causing Arkansas' Republican governor to denounce McCutchen's group.
This August, BILL PARMLEY, a Minuteman leader in Goliad County, Texas, quit the group because of what he described as widespread racism. Similarly, in September, newspapers reported that another Texas Minuteman, Janet Ahrens, had resigned because members "wanted to shoot the taco meat." Dobbs never mentioned either of these people, who were featured prominently elsewhere.
On Oct. 4, Dobbs had PAUL STREITZ, a co-founder of Connecticut Citizens for Immigration Control, as a guest on his show. Streitz denounced Mayor John DeStefano Jr. for "turning New Haven into a banana republic" by favoring identification cards for undocumented workers. Two days later, newspapers revealed that two of the group's other founders had just quit, saying Streitz had led it in a racially charged direction. Dobbs has never reported this.
BARBARA COE, leader of the California Coalition for Immigration Reform, was quoted on a show last March bitterly attacking Home Depot for "betray[ing] Americans," apparently because Hispanic day laborers often gather in front of the store looking for work. Not mentioned were her group, listed by the SPLC as a hate group, or the fact that she routinely refers to Mexicans as "savages." Coe recently described herself as a member of the Council of Conservative Citizens, a "white pride" group formed from the remnants of the segregationist White Citizens Councils of the 1950s and 1960s that were once described by Thurgood Marshal as "the uptown Klan." She also told The Denver Post in November that she had given a speech to the group.
CHRIS SIMCOX, co-founder of the Minuteman Project and a top national anti-immigration leader, was arrested in 2003 by federal park rangers for carrying a weapon illegally while tracking border-crossers on federal parkland. While Simcox has been repeatedly interviewed on his show, Dobbs has failed to mention that arrest or bigoted anti-Hispanic comments Simcox made to the Intelligence Report several years ago.
Although Dobbs has steered clear of the racist comments that some of his guests have made elsewhere, he has warned of "illegal aliens who not only threaten our economy and security, but also our health and well-being," according to Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR), a media monitor. In 2003, FAIR added, a reporter on Dobbs' show grossly mischaracterized a National Academy of Sciences report. The report found that immigrants provided a net gain of $1 billion to $10 billion to the U.S. gross domestic product, but the CNN reporter said the report had found the economic impact of immigrants worked out to a net loss of up to $10 billion.
Dobbs is revered in anti-immigration quarters and on the far right generally. He is the winner of the 2004 Eugene Katz Award for Excellence in the Coverage of Immigration, given by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS). CIS claims to be a "nonpartisan research institute," but in fact is a thinly disguised anti-immigration organization. The 2005 Katz Award went to the immigration beat reporter for The Washington Times, a hard-right newspaper based in Washington, D.C.
In general, Lou Dobbs has declined to report salient negative facts about anti-immigration leaders he approves of, or simply avoided mentioning certain of their views -- notably the conspiracy theories propounded by people like Spencer.
Still, Dobbs is hardly immune to the lure of the weird. Last September, he offered up Idaho meteorologist Scott Stevens as a guest on his show. Stevens had just left an Idaho television news program immediately after telling viewers of a bizarre theory that Hurricane Katrina was caused by unknown evildoers. "Terrorists were engaging in a type of eco-terrorism where they could alter the climate, set off earthquakes and volcanoes," he told Dobbs. Stevens said they were using "scalar waves," invented by the Japanese, to attack America with Category 5 storms.
"Intriguing assertion," Dobbs concluded at the end of the interview. Much the same might be said, and in the same spirit, about the news "reporting" that Dobbs presents as he doggedly explores and supports the anti-immigration movement.
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=589
Southern Poverty Law Center, a respected civil rights group from the MLK era, operates an "Immigration Watch".
This is what they said about him:
Broken Record
Lou Dobbs' daily 'Broken Borders' CNN segment has focused on immigration for years. But there's one issue Dobbs just won't take on.
Lou Dobbs is a genial sort, a pleasant-faced CNN anchorman who regularly presents himself as standing up for American working men and women against those who would injure them. Hosting "Lou Dobbs Tonight" for a prime-time hour every weekday, he is also well known and powerful. So when Dobbs focuses on an issue, millions of Americans learn just what it is that Dobbs thinks they should know.
For more than two years now, Dobbs has served up a populist approach to immigration on nightly segments of his newscast entitled "Broken Borders." He has relentlessly covered the issue, although hardly from a traditional news perspective -- Dobbs favors clamping down on illegal immigration, and his "reporting" never fails to make that clear. He has covered the same issues, and the same anti-immigration leaders, time after time after time. In recent months, Dobbs has run countless upbeat reports on the "citizen border patrols" that have sprung up around the country since last April's Minuteman Project, a paramilitary effort to seal the Arizona border.
But there's one thing Lou Dobbs won't do. No matter what others report about the movement, Dobbs has failed to present mounting and persistent evidence of anti-Hispanic racism in anti-immigration groups and citizen border patrols.
It's not that Dobbs hasn't allowed a pro-immigration activist or two to complain about efforts like the Minuteman Project ("vigilantes," according to President Bush), or even that he has made racist statements on his show. What the anchorman has done is repeatedly decline to present the evidence that links these groups to racism, calling the very idea "mind-boggling." On his July 29 show, he called the ACLU and the Southern Poverty Law Center, which he said he liked in other ways, "despicable" and "reprehensible" for saying otherwise.
Consider some of what Dobbs has failed to report, despite the fact that in almost every case these developments were reported widely elsewhere:
GLENN SPENCER, head of the anti-immigration American Patrol, has been interviewed at least twice on the show, on Jan. 7 and June 4, 2004. Spencer's Web site is jammed with anti-Mexican vitriol and he pushes the idea that the Mexican government is involved in a secret plot to take over the Southwest -- facts never mentioned on Dobbs' show. Spencer's group is regarded as a hate group by both the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League. Spencer has spoken at least twice to the white supremacist Council of Conservative Citizens, which has described blacks as "a retrograde species of humanity," and once to American Renaissance, a group that contends that blacks are genetically inferior to whites. Dobbs has never reported those ties, or mentioned Spencer's more wild-eyed contentions, such as his prediction that "thousands will die" in a supposedly forthcoming Mexican invasion. His CNN colleague Wolf Blitzer, on the hand, featured Spencer on his own show but reported Mexico's official response and SPLC's hate group designation.
In late 2004, it was revealed that the new head of a national advisory board to Protect Arizona Now, an anti-immigration organization, was a long-time white supremacist who was also an editorial adviser to the racist Council of Conservative Citizens. Although VIRGINIA ABERNETHY's controversial selection was reported prominently in virtually every Arizona paper -- and despite the fact that Dobbs heavily covered the anti-immigration referendum that Protect Arizona Now was advocating -- Dobbs never mentioned the affair at all.
A man named JOE MCCUTCHEN was quoted last April as part of a feature on the Minuteman Project, described by Dobbs as "a terrific group of concerned, caring Americans." No mention was made of the fact that McCutchen, who heads up an anti-immigration group called Protect Arkansas Now, had written a whole series of anti-Semitic letters to the editor and given a speech to the Council of Conservative Citizens -- facts revealed the prior January by SPLC, causing Arkansas' Republican governor to denounce McCutchen's group.
This August, BILL PARMLEY, a Minuteman leader in Goliad County, Texas, quit the group because of what he described as widespread racism. Similarly, in September, newspapers reported that another Texas Minuteman, Janet Ahrens, had resigned because members "wanted to shoot the taco meat." Dobbs never mentioned either of these people, who were featured prominently elsewhere.
On Oct. 4, Dobbs had PAUL STREITZ, a co-founder of Connecticut Citizens for Immigration Control, as a guest on his show. Streitz denounced Mayor John DeStefano Jr. for "turning New Haven into a banana republic" by favoring identification cards for undocumented workers. Two days later, newspapers revealed that two of the group's other founders had just quit, saying Streitz had led it in a racially charged direction. Dobbs has never reported this.
BARBARA COE, leader of the California Coalition for Immigration Reform, was quoted on a show last March bitterly attacking Home Depot for "betray[ing] Americans," apparently because Hispanic day laborers often gather in front of the store looking for work. Not mentioned were her group, listed by the SPLC as a hate group, or the fact that she routinely refers to Mexicans as "savages." Coe recently described herself as a member of the Council of Conservative Citizens, a "white pride" group formed from the remnants of the segregationist White Citizens Councils of the 1950s and 1960s that were once described by Thurgood Marshal as "the uptown Klan." She also told The Denver Post in November that she had given a speech to the group.
CHRIS SIMCOX, co-founder of the Minuteman Project and a top national anti-immigration leader, was arrested in 2003 by federal park rangers for carrying a weapon illegally while tracking border-crossers on federal parkland. While Simcox has been repeatedly interviewed on his show, Dobbs has failed to mention that arrest or bigoted anti-Hispanic comments Simcox made to the Intelligence Report several years ago.
Although Dobbs has steered clear of the racist comments that some of his guests have made elsewhere, he has warned of "illegal aliens who not only threaten our economy and security, but also our health and well-being," according to Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR), a media monitor. In 2003, FAIR added, a reporter on Dobbs' show grossly mischaracterized a National Academy of Sciences report. The report found that immigrants provided a net gain of $1 billion to $10 billion to the U.S. gross domestic product, but the CNN reporter said the report had found the economic impact of immigrants worked out to a net loss of up to $10 billion.
Dobbs is revered in anti-immigration quarters and on the far right generally. He is the winner of the 2004 Eugene Katz Award for Excellence in the Coverage of Immigration, given by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS). CIS claims to be a "nonpartisan research institute," but in fact is a thinly disguised anti-immigration organization. The 2005 Katz Award went to the immigration beat reporter for The Washington Times, a hard-right newspaper based in Washington, D.C.
In general, Lou Dobbs has declined to report salient negative facts about anti-immigration leaders he approves of, or simply avoided mentioning certain of their views -- notably the conspiracy theories propounded by people like Spencer.
Still, Dobbs is hardly immune to the lure of the weird. Last September, he offered up Idaho meteorologist Scott Stevens as a guest on his show. Stevens had just left an Idaho television news program immediately after telling viewers of a bizarre theory that Hurricane Katrina was caused by unknown evildoers. "Terrorists were engaging in a type of eco-terrorism where they could alter the climate, set off earthquakes and volcanoes," he told Dobbs. Stevens said they were using "scalar waves," invented by the Japanese, to attack America with Category 5 storms.
"Intriguing assertion," Dobbs concluded at the end of the interview. Much the same might be said, and in the same spirit, about the news "reporting" that Dobbs presents as he doggedly explores and supports the anti-immigration movement.
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=589
2011 Selena Gomez kiss outside
tnite
10-05 09:32 AM
My self and my wife both are on H1B. Both are working for different companies.
I filled I 485, EAD and AP through my company, for my self and my wife.
Questions:
1) I am the primary person. After getting the EAD, Is it possible, If my wife can open a consulting company with her name?
2) After opening a consulting company on her name, Is it possible, she can leave her H1B employer and run her own paystubs on her own company.
Your help will be really appreciated. :)
Check this thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14138
The questions are the same.thats why someone asked whether you're related to eadguru
I filled I 485, EAD and AP through my company, for my self and my wife.
Questions:
1) I am the primary person. After getting the EAD, Is it possible, If my wife can open a consulting company with her name?
2) After opening a consulting company on her name, Is it possible, she can leave her H1B employer and run her own paystubs on her own company.
Your help will be really appreciated. :)
Check this thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14138
The questions are the same.thats why someone asked whether you're related to eadguru
more...
GotFreedom?
03-12 10:33 AM
Congratulations and Enjoy.
Joey Foley
May 18th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Ok, I'm really confused. These photos were taken back-to-back.
And if you notice one has the dirt or whatever it is on it and the other doesn't.
I cleaned the sensor and I always clean my lenses.
So I don't understand what the deal is, sometimes it has it sometimes it don't.
Any ideas?
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/511/medium/517test2.jpg
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/511/medium/517test.jpg
And if you notice one has the dirt or whatever it is on it and the other doesn't.
I cleaned the sensor and I always clean my lenses.
So I don't understand what the deal is, sometimes it has it sometimes it don't.
Any ideas?
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/511/medium/517test2.jpg
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/511/medium/517test.jpg
more...
crystal
06-15 06:20 PM
I found in another forum similar question but not exact.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=115661
as per the above link even though u dont apply for EAD , once you file I-485, you no longer can work on F1-EAD if I understand it correctly
(moderators please do not delete the above link , as I am just trying to get information for my cause.)
I am on F1 -OPT and my husband wants to apply for EAD...we are totally confused..i ma talking to my present compnay lawyers and my husbands compnay lawyers, they said it should be OK.... But i am not convinced.... they say there is alwys arisk involved..but it is a chance that we have to take.... i will keep you posted when i make a decision..lot of my frinds are in teh same position..so will tell you about otehr facts which i come across
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=115661
as per the above link even though u dont apply for EAD , once you file I-485, you no longer can work on F1-EAD if I understand it correctly
(moderators please do not delete the above link , as I am just trying to get information for my cause.)
I am on F1 -OPT and my husband wants to apply for EAD...we are totally confused..i ma talking to my present compnay lawyers and my husbands compnay lawyers, they said it should be OK.... But i am not convinced.... they say there is alwys arisk involved..but it is a chance that we have to take.... i will keep you posted when i make a decision..lot of my frinds are in teh same position..so will tell you about otehr facts which i come across
2010 Selena Gomez y Justin Bieber

Green06
08-15 01:39 PM
Guys,
What is the NSC customer service number. I could not find it on the USCIS web site.
Regards
What is the NSC customer service number. I could not find it on the USCIS web site.
Regards
more...

indianabacklog
12-30 10:18 PM
I understood from a congressmans office that my case was with an officer on October 8th and I would hear a response within 45 days.
Nothing happened and have now been told following a service request that if I do not hear anything within six months to contact the customer service again.
From my perspective being told your case is with an officer means absolutely nothing at all.
Nothing happened and have now been told following a service request that if I do not hear anything within six months to contact the customer service again.
From my perspective being told your case is with an officer means absolutely nothing at all.
hair am happy that justindecis
ar7165
07-20 01:29 PM
My gc is in process, both I-140 and I-485 is approved over 180 days back. I have a valid EAD. Recently I lost my job (laid off). Can I apply for unemployment benefit?
more...
sriswam
06-29 03:36 PM
As per the blog from www.immigration-law.com, today is the last day USCIS will accept any Premium Processing requests for I-140s...
06/29/2007: Today Will be the Last Date for I-140 PPS Filing
USCIS has confirmed that the last day when they will accept the I-907 premium processing request for I-140 petition is today, June 29, 2007. Obviously "accept" means physically received or e-filed within today. Again, it is uncertain when the PPS was delivered to the postal station today but not picked up today. This is the risk involving delivery of documents to the Service Center via U.S. Express Mail. Such Express Mail remains in the postal station until it is picked up by the Service Center crew.
I mailed Matthew OH about that. He has corrected the part about e-filing PPS (that's not an option)
He says thats USCIS told him that they have to be *received* today. However, the customer service rep I called said its the *postmark* date. I guess it doesnt hurt to try mailing docs today. At worst, they return it.
vkxml- I dont think that the act of opting to go PP would cause an RFE. Every case goes through the same process. It's not as if there are different rules for processing regular vs premium.
06/29/2007: Today Will be the Last Date for I-140 PPS Filing
USCIS has confirmed that the last day when they will accept the I-907 premium processing request for I-140 petition is today, June 29, 2007. Obviously "accept" means physically received or e-filed within today. Again, it is uncertain when the PPS was delivered to the postal station today but not picked up today. This is the risk involving delivery of documents to the Service Center via U.S. Express Mail. Such Express Mail remains in the postal station until it is picked up by the Service Center crew.
I mailed Matthew OH about that. He has corrected the part about e-filing PPS (that's not an option)
He says thats USCIS told him that they have to be *received* today. However, the customer service rep I called said its the *postmark* date. I guess it doesnt hurt to try mailing docs today. At worst, they return it.
vkxml- I dont think that the act of opting to go PP would cause an RFE. Every case goes through the same process. It's not as if there are different rules for processing regular vs premium.
hot justin bieber rolling stone
snowshoe
12-18 01:33 PM
I called Carnival, the CSR mentioned that I only need a passport and a US visa. However, their website says check with the country's embassy for immigration documents. I guess I will err on the side of caution and get Mexican tourist visa.
Buddy
When I took VISA and entered into Mexico and asked Mexican Immigration Officer please stamp my passport as I entered in Mexico, but he said if you are in Mexico for less than 72 hours then you don't need to take VISA or special permission if your stay is going to more than 72 hours then you need to take visiting VISA...I took it because I was going with my entire family...but I knew my collegues went to Mexico for stamping..without taking any Mexico VISA..hope this helps..if you need any additional info please let me know.
Thanks
Raj
Buddy
When I took VISA and entered into Mexico and asked Mexican Immigration Officer please stamp my passport as I entered in Mexico, but he said if you are in Mexico for less than 72 hours then you don't need to take VISA or special permission if your stay is going to more than 72 hours then you need to take visiting VISA...I took it because I was going with my entire family...but I knew my collegues went to Mexico for stamping..without taking any Mexico VISA..hope this helps..if you need any additional info please let me know.
Thanks
Raj
more...
house Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
sasimks75
08-23 06:35 PM
Thanks very much for your quick reply.
I have asked my lawyer to fill i140 in PP. But he said they can not because the original labor certificate is not available and USCIS will have to locate the original certificate which make sense.
Any my question is, my Priority date is June 2004. What happens after the I140 approval? Will they have to apply another i485? or use existing i485? if yes, how do they communicate to USICS to convert the old i485 from Eb3 to Eb2?
I have asked my lawyer to fill i140 in PP. But he said they can not because the original labor certificate is not available and USCIS will have to locate the original certificate which make sense.
Any my question is, my Priority date is June 2004. What happens after the I140 approval? Will they have to apply another i485? or use existing i485? if yes, how do they communicate to USICS to convert the old i485 from Eb3 to Eb2?
tattoo dating selena gomez kiss.
fromnaija
07-20 11:24 AM
File for her as CP. Whenever she is ready to move here have her get an H4 visa and then change CP to AOS when she gets here.
Caveat: I am not an attorney so ask your lawyer if this is a feasible option.
Caveat: I am not an attorney so ask your lawyer if this is a feasible option.
more...
pictures justin en selena in bed
needGCcool
08-29 07:53 PM
Its very ambiguous.....on one hand they say:
and then they also say:
So we cannot call the USCIS even if the RD is July 2. :confused::confused::confused:
Yes, we cannot call them till processing date > received date + 30 days!
and then they also say:
So we cannot call the USCIS even if the RD is July 2. :confused::confused::confused:
Yes, we cannot call them till processing date > received date + 30 days!
dresses selena gomez y justin bieber
manishcp
10-03 11:26 AM
To: All
I have same thing "UNKNOWN"
What are the steps are you guys taking to resolve this problem?
I have same thing "UNKNOWN"
What are the steps are you guys taking to resolve this problem?
more...
makeup Justin Bieber Kissing Selena Gomez In A Car
whattodo
07-27 02:01 PM
If NSC had put all applications from July 2nd to July 17th on hold.
Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????
If they did not , then I may be lucky.
Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.
Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?
How stupid a person has to be to even ask a question like this???
Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????
If they did not , then I may be lucky.
Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.
Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?
How stupid a person has to be to even ask a question like this???
girlfriend Justin Bieber 2011 and Selena
InTheMoment
02-27 01:16 PM
UnitedNations,
While what you say is technically true the visa rejection thing is not always true. We had a I-130 done for our family by our realtive yearrrs back (20 or so). I mentioned it on my visa application very clearly, so did my brother when we came here on an F-1 a few years back in, no questions asked the visa stamped and given at the consulate in 2 hours.
It's another thing that none of us used that I-130 ever.
Leslie535,
Just as others have suggested the issue ostensibly commands a lot of expert attention so go the attorney way and give your mind some peace.
While what you say is technically true the visa rejection thing is not always true. We had a I-130 done for our family by our realtive yearrrs back (20 or so). I mentioned it on my visa application very clearly, so did my brother when we came here on an F-1 a few years back in, no questions asked the visa stamped and given at the consulate in 2 hours.
It's another thing that none of us used that I-130 ever.
Leslie535,
Just as others have suggested the issue ostensibly commands a lot of expert attention so go the attorney way and give your mind some peace.
hairstyles It#39;s Justin Bieber#39;s birthday,
gsc999
01-21 01:36 AM
Thanks everyone who showed up. We actually did better than we had expected.
A total of 55 letters signed today, and will be dispatched tomorrow to the White House and to IV.
Go NORCAL, go IV!
---
Update: We have 10 more. That takes the total to 65.
Cheers!
A total of 55 letters signed today, and will be dispatched tomorrow to the White House and to IV.
Go NORCAL, go IV!
---
Update: We have 10 more. That takes the total to 65.
Cheers!
REEF�
06-06 12:08 PM
So why do you have red is good? Was it creativity :P.
roseball
04-02 12:53 PM
Thank you gc28262. It's just that my attorney havent seen this issue with Pre PERM cases. May be it is because PERM had more specific questions to answer so that there is little flexibility. Form 750 which was used before PERM did not have that many specific questions regarding labor conditions. So there was room for interpretation.
Thanks for murthy's link. Yes, It makes sense Gald I extended my H1 after returning on AP. So I am better positioned there.
Yes, actually the USCIS has argued the same in their revocation response which is that my labor requirements on Form 9089 aren't flexible enough to transfer me to EB3.
----
What your attorney is suggesting I believe is the right approach at this time. I would consult a reputed attorney and take his/her advise before taking any action. I would also have your company start a new PERM case in parallel, just incase. Yes, ETA-750 provides a little more flexibility w.r.t EB2 to EB3 downgrades when compared to 9089, but it depends on the educational requirements mentioned on the form. But your approach should be to get I-485 approval based on earlier I-140 and if that doesn't work out, then request for a downgrade. Hope it works out for you, good luck.
Thanks for murthy's link. Yes, It makes sense Gald I extended my H1 after returning on AP. So I am better positioned there.
Yes, actually the USCIS has argued the same in their revocation response which is that my labor requirements on Form 9089 aren't flexible enough to transfer me to EB3.
----
What your attorney is suggesting I believe is the right approach at this time. I would consult a reputed attorney and take his/her advise before taking any action. I would also have your company start a new PERM case in parallel, just incase. Yes, ETA-750 provides a little more flexibility w.r.t EB2 to EB3 downgrades when compared to 9089, but it depends on the educational requirements mentioned on the form. But your approach should be to get I-485 approval based on earlier I-140 and if that doesn't work out, then request for a downgrade. Hope it works out for you, good luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment