GIDOC
07-14 01:43 AM
I would ignore this. Almost all the news articles in this country gave credit to the imimigrants in this country and the Immigrationvoice.org. I did not seen one where they mentioned the USINPAC.
wallpaper laksa asam.
saurav_4096
11-08 10:07 AM
msgs like this help establish the notion that this is an indian website dedicated to indian immigration issues. I didnt see any post wishing happy Eid/ Eid Mubarak nor did I notice last year that anyone wished a Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays, nor do we wish our Chinese friends a Happy Chinese New Year.
As Diwali is national holiday in india... same is true for Eid and Christmas.
Would greeting on Eid or Christmas will also set the notion for Indian website ?
Happy Diwali to all :)
As Diwali is national holiday in india... same is true for Eid and Christmas.
Would greeting on Eid or Christmas will also set the notion for Indian website ?
Happy Diwali to all :)

kate123
12-31 12:33 PM
I think you are wrong... Company A can revoke approved I-140, if employee leaves them..
No problem my friend. You are welcome. I am glad I was able to help you.
Company A CANNOT revoke approved I-140. I have checked this with 3 to 4 attorneys & also with Gurus on this forum. Only the USCIS has the authority to cancel the approved I-140, if it detects that it was obtained fraudulently.
One more suggestion, ask company B to file your H1 with Premium processing. Once you get H1 approval then submit resignation to Company A.
Enjoy the party Bud. Have a drink on me!:p;). Wishing You and Yours Happy New Year.
If you will be benefited by �I-485 filing without current priority Date�, please vote YES on the Poll.
Then please send an email to ivcoordinator@gmail.com with subject - "I485 filing without current PD - Impacted Member". Include your 1) IV username 2) Email address 3) Ph#, 4) State of Residence so that grassroot efforts can be coordinated. Please refer to the first post on the thread and use the flier,talk to your friends/colleagues to spread the message.We need all members to get involved.
No problem my friend. You are welcome. I am glad I was able to help you.
Company A CANNOT revoke approved I-140. I have checked this with 3 to 4 attorneys & also with Gurus on this forum. Only the USCIS has the authority to cancel the approved I-140, if it detects that it was obtained fraudulently.
One more suggestion, ask company B to file your H1 with Premium processing. Once you get H1 approval then submit resignation to Company A.
Enjoy the party Bud. Have a drink on me!:p;). Wishing You and Yours Happy New Year.
If you will be benefited by �I-485 filing without current priority Date�, please vote YES on the Poll.
Then please send an email to ivcoordinator@gmail.com with subject - "I485 filing without current PD - Impacted Member". Include your 1) IV username 2) Email address 3) Ph#, 4) State of Residence so that grassroot efforts can be coordinated. Please refer to the first post on the thread and use the flier,talk to your friends/colleagues to spread the message.We need all members to get involved.
2011 Penang Asam Laksa 2

HawaldarNaik
10-11 01:02 PM
Significant movement in EB2, possibly back to September Bullietin dates i.e. Aug 2006
The only reason why the dates may stay where there are for this month according to me is due to the elections in first week of Nov where some USCIS employees may be used for
The only reason why the dates may stay where there are for this month according to me is due to the elections in first week of Nov where some USCIS employees may be used for
more...
chanduv23
10-10 12:54 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^
JunRN
08-23 03:15 AM
Luck really plays with every game....
more...
admin
04-03 11:22 AM
bheemi,
I am shocked at your statement after seeing such an organized effort from IV. The only conclusion that I could make is - you are sympathetic to the 'anti-immigrant sentiments' and are out here to create trouble.
Anyways, instead of criticizing someone, please let us know what you have done for the cause.
All,
These are highly stressful times and I am sure people did not mean to create trouble when they wrote such message but rather they were merely venting their frustrations.
We just need to make sure that we're able to convert this energy into some that is positive and useful. Again no offense meant to anyone and no offense taken.
I am shocked at your statement after seeing such an organized effort from IV. The only conclusion that I could make is - you are sympathetic to the 'anti-immigrant sentiments' and are out here to create trouble.
Anyways, instead of criticizing someone, please let us know what you have done for the cause.
All,
These are highly stressful times and I am sure people did not mean to create trouble when they wrote such message but rather they were merely venting their frustrations.
We just need to make sure that we're able to convert this energy into some that is positive and useful. Again no offense meant to anyone and no offense taken.
2010 tattoo Assam Laksa – Laksa

bluekayal
10-11 11:34 AM
According to BCIS (spoke to them yesterday), the Schedule A apps filed before retrogression will keep getting processed, because they were filed when Schedule A was current.
I take this with a pinch of salt. Can anyone who filed 140/485 last year before retrogression hit EB 2, please post your experience? Have 485s after 2003 been approved?
thanks
Bluekayal
Friends
I filed My concurrent I-140 and I-485 in Schedule A Group-II , EB-2, Exceptional Ability in Arts and Sciences Application with USCIS recipt date of AUGUST 24, 2006 for both I-140 and I-485?
(1) My I-140 is yet not approved I had asked my attorney to do premium processing. In this new situation should I go for premium processing or hold it back as they will not process my I-485 due to un availability of numbers in Schedule A.
(2)With current retrogession in Schedule A in November visa bulletin What will happen to my I-140 and I-485 processing.
(3)If Schedule A categorey ends after 10/5/2005 as indicated in November visa bulletin what will happen to CASES like mine which were filed after that? does they get transfered to EB-2 ( or EB-3) with their filing dates, set as priority date?
(4) Does establishment of date of 10/5/2005 in NOVEMBER visa bulletin means that they will still process application that they accepted till this NOVEMBER-2006 .
Your experienced help is Gretaly appreciated in this developing situation.
I take this with a pinch of salt. Can anyone who filed 140/485 last year before retrogression hit EB 2, please post your experience? Have 485s after 2003 been approved?
thanks
Bluekayal
Friends
I filed My concurrent I-140 and I-485 in Schedule A Group-II , EB-2, Exceptional Ability in Arts and Sciences Application with USCIS recipt date of AUGUST 24, 2006 for both I-140 and I-485?
(1) My I-140 is yet not approved I had asked my attorney to do premium processing. In this new situation should I go for premium processing or hold it back as they will not process my I-485 due to un availability of numbers in Schedule A.
(2)With current retrogession in Schedule A in November visa bulletin What will happen to my I-140 and I-485 processing.
(3)If Schedule A categorey ends after 10/5/2005 as indicated in November visa bulletin what will happen to CASES like mine which were filed after that? does they get transfered to EB-2 ( or EB-3) with their filing dates, set as priority date?
(4) Does establishment of date of 10/5/2005 in NOVEMBER visa bulletin means that they will still process application that they accepted till this NOVEMBER-2006 .
Your experienced help is Gretaly appreciated in this developing situation.
more...
meg_z
09-15 12:53 PM
Like the other guy you said, I have an equity of 200,000 in one house and 50,000 in other house. I still don't have green card. I have around 300,000 in
401k and 150,000 in brokerage accounts. My net worth is around 800k, most of my money is in this country. If I want to continue my lifestyle, I need my GC, that will secure my right to live in this country. AFter 9 years of tax paying and law abiding life, I think i have a right to live in this country, but with this stupid laws don't know when i will get my GC.
You guys are the exceptions, not the norm among H-1Bs.
401k and 150,000 in brokerage accounts. My net worth is around 800k, most of my money is in this country. If I want to continue my lifestyle, I need my GC, that will secure my right to live in this country. AFter 9 years of tax paying and law abiding life, I think i have a right to live in this country, but with this stupid laws don't know when i will get my GC.
You guys are the exceptions, not the norm among H-1Bs.
hair asam laksa penang. laksa asam.

pappu
10-11 10:33 AM
Thanks Pappu for posting it. I have been barred from creating threads ;-))
I have now PDFs (the articles in this coverage need subscription) for all of them. If someone educates me how to archive them on IV, I can do put them up. I got the pdfs via my institutional subscription. The articles are resourceful, and come with references for further research. The author, Woolridge, seems to be a good person to talk to. If someone wants the articles, email your personal email id and I will send pdfs later this evening.
-gg_ny
you can upload them with your post. there will be a paperclip icon in the interface that you can click and upload.
I have now PDFs (the articles in this coverage need subscription) for all of them. If someone educates me how to archive them on IV, I can do put them up. I got the pdfs via my institutional subscription. The articles are resourceful, and come with references for further research. The author, Woolridge, seems to be a good person to talk to. If someone wants the articles, email your personal email id and I will send pdfs later this evening.
-gg_ny
you can upload them with your post. there will be a paperclip icon in the interface that you can click and upload.
more...
getgreened2010
09-27 10:14 AM
Hi I am applying advance parole for the first time, I am a july 2007 485 filer but never really cared to apply AP. Now I am planning to go to India in december what are my chances of getting my AP approved before that. Below are my case details:
Service Center - Texas
Method of filing - efile
Filing date - 08/30/2010
Received date - 08/30/2010
Documents Sent - 09/3/2010
Documents Received- 09/5/2010
LUD - 09/13/2010
RFE if any - None
Approved / denial - None
Service Center - Texas
Method of filing - efile
Filing date - 08/30/2010
Received date - 08/30/2010
Documents Sent - 09/3/2010
Documents Received- 09/5/2010
LUD - 09/13/2010
RFE if any - None
Approved / denial - None
hot laksa asam. Penang Assam Laksa
sobers
02-24 09:44 AM
Guys, i'm not a member of the IC board or anything, but it's clear to me the benefits of contributing.
Illegals are contributing money, and more importantly their time and particpating in rallies en masse, meeting lawmakers, talking with the press, etc....folks, i'm not saying everyone can do such things here....but the leasst you could do is contribute $100 or $200 to this effort. Writing a check is the simplest thing to do....no one is asking you to stand in the cold air rallying for the cause (altho that would be helpful too...but i know many folks on the west coast, texas, etc probably won't be able to make it).
To put this more directly, if no relief comes out of this immigration reform session for us legal, skilled immigrants, you will have no one else but yourself to blame:(
Illegals are contributing money, and more importantly their time and particpating in rallies en masse, meeting lawmakers, talking with the press, etc....folks, i'm not saying everyone can do such things here....but the leasst you could do is contribute $100 or $200 to this effort. Writing a check is the simplest thing to do....no one is asking you to stand in the cold air rallying for the cause (altho that would be helpful too...but i know many folks on the west coast, texas, etc probably won't be able to make it).
To put this more directly, if no relief comes out of this immigration reform session for us legal, skilled immigrants, you will have no one else but yourself to blame:(
more...
house laksa pasta. laksa asam
srinivas_o
07-09 12:34 PM
I do have the Employer and Attorney details. I searched based on that. Reg, case number, which case number we have to use, the backlog center number or any other number? I do have a copy of the approval letter received from backlog center.
Let me know what else I can do?
How are you trying to locate your record? Do you have your case number handy? Employer details, priority date - all that helped me find mine (rather helped me narrow it down).
Let me know what else I can do?
How are you trying to locate your record? Do you have your case number handy? Employer details, priority date - all that helped me find mine (rather helped me narrow it down).
tattoo Nyonya Assam Laksa pictures (3

gc28262
01-14 10:04 PM
Lets get serious NOW.. I just read one post from one of our dear buddies in change.gov thread that voting is possible now on http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov.
Please register and vote positively, . Once logged in, search for immigration. AND vote for all the issues that are relevant for us. EB2 and EB3.. Vote for Legal immigrants.
Done !
Please register and vote positively, . Once logged in, search for immigration. AND vote for all the issues that are relevant for us. EB2 and EB3.. Vote for Legal immigrants.
Done !
more...
pictures images Penang Assam Laksa
GCard_Dream
03-18 05:52 PM
Why is that important? Does it have a impact on his I485 approval if he got to keep it or not? It's amazing the kind of questions people can come up with :rolleyes:
Did you get to keep the stuff you stole ?
Did you get to keep the stuff you stole ?
dresses The Laksa there was one of the
ivgclive
10-17 05:51 AM
Hi All,
My son was born last month and applied for US passport. Once I get the passport I am planning to apply for PIO card in Texas. Can you please let me know if I need to send my son's original passport and the processing time. Can you please also let me know if anyone recently applied?
Thanks
Q: What are the requirements for applying a PIO card by a person who was not born in India and never had an Indian passport?
.............
(b) A notarised copy each of his/her birth certificate , his/her parent's latest Indian passports (either expired or not yet expired ) and his/her current US/Foreign passport and a copy of the parent's valid passport.
.............
My son was born last month and applied for US passport. Once I get the passport I am planning to apply for PIO card in Texas. Can you please let me know if I need to send my son's original passport and the processing time. Can you please also let me know if anyone recently applied?
Thanks
Q: What are the requirements for applying a PIO card by a person who was not born in India and never had an Indian passport?
.............
(b) A notarised copy each of his/her birth certificate , his/her parent's latest Indian passports (either expired or not yet expired ) and his/her current US/Foreign passport and a copy of the parent's valid passport.
.............
more...
makeup Laksa Asam Penang

immigrationmatters30
09-23 12:19 PM
King will, as usual, will come up with alot of amendments again. By the way, they have to finish with the horse bill and then they will come to our bill and then they have to finish the nurse bill. All the bills along with the Mr.Kings amendements have to be done in 2hrs because it starts at 3PM and ends at 5PM.
girlfriend laksa asam

guru76
09-06 01:22 PM
One of the reasons is that the hiring company is relying on the fact that the consulting company will provide a steady supply of consultants as soon as possible when needed. From the hiring company's point of view, the reputation of the consultant is as good as the reputation of the consulting company.
hairstyles Laksa there is one of the
EBX-Man
05-06 03:44 PM
I think u guys are getting anxious and thinking of such ways. u will need some determination to complete the MS besides ur regular work.......suppose if EB2 gets clogged suddenly next year, will u stop doing MS then?
While what you ask is valid what you need to understand is that these people have a right to get anxious and hence want to better their situation and you should not object to that. Help them if you can and if you dont want to help then dont. Let them figure their way out, Believe me they will figure out a way to do MS for less and online. In any case EB2 getting clogged will not effect these people because EB2 dates might not progress but will not go back and if these people complete their MS and get a job which sponsers them in EB2 they become current according to their EB2 qualification.
While what you ask is valid what you need to understand is that these people have a right to get anxious and hence want to better their situation and you should not object to that. Help them if you can and if you dont want to help then dont. Let them figure their way out, Believe me they will figure out a way to do MS for less and online. In any case EB2 getting clogged will not effect these people because EB2 dates might not progress but will not go back and if these people complete their MS and get a job which sponsers them in EB2 they become current according to their EB2 qualification.
gc_on_demand
06-02 05:54 PM
As OBAMA is going to have meeting this monday it will clear lots of things for us.
Biggest one is if there will be a CIR or not ? if yes then what is time frame.
if he signals yes for CIR discussion ( I am not saying passing ) then all these bills will be crap. and we should start lobby and advocay. If he doesnot think for CIR for year or two then we can push for this one as we will not have any agenda left. ( Except same and simmilar job )
Biggest one is if there will be a CIR or not ? if yes then what is time frame.
if he signals yes for CIR discussion ( I am not saying passing ) then all these bills will be crap. and we should start lobby and advocay. If he doesnot think for CIR for year or two then we can push for this one as we will not have any agenda left. ( Except same and simmilar job )
coolstonesa
03-28 12:13 PM
Looks like you forgot the intense pain of what you claim to be "agonizing 5 years" in no time. If DOL were so particular in doing things on time and keeping up their promises then it wouldn't have taken 5 years for your labor to clear. With all due respect, please stop telling us about DOL deadline...it holds no ground.
We understand Immigration Reform Bills being discussed currently and the need to focus on them...however, only thing we (BEC victims) are trying to put across is that if someone from IV does get the opportunity to speak infront of the congress, please don't forget to highlight the BEC mess (PBEC in particular). Labor certification backlog is one big part of the whole broken immigration system. It can not be isolated. Even if it is administrative problem we need the lawmakers attention to get it fixed.
Ladies & Gentlemen
I can understand the emotion and commotion among my fellow beings who are stuck with BECs. I waited agonizing 5 years to get my labor cleared. We all clearly understand what are you guys going through.
But the thing is that Labor Certification issues are taken care with PERM implementation. Also the administration set up 2 BECs to take care of them back logs. Now the issue is purely administrative and not law making. Also BECs made it clear that by Oct 2007 all the back logs will be cleared.
Right now big things are happening in the immigration law making. So I think we should concentrate to get the best out of it and achieve our goals on the Green Card Visa issues. As Tom Tancredo is going to fight with teeth and nail against Immi Bills, we have to do the same.
There are many others issues we can lobby for such as
1) Starting H1B stamping inside the US again( Which was stopped in 2005)
2) Allow H1B spouses to work. etc etc
But I believe our priority for the time being should be Retrogression. I request all of you to use this thread for finding a person to testify.
thanks
babu.
We understand Immigration Reform Bills being discussed currently and the need to focus on them...however, only thing we (BEC victims) are trying to put across is that if someone from IV does get the opportunity to speak infront of the congress, please don't forget to highlight the BEC mess (PBEC in particular). Labor certification backlog is one big part of the whole broken immigration system. It can not be isolated. Even if it is administrative problem we need the lawmakers attention to get it fixed.
Ladies & Gentlemen
I can understand the emotion and commotion among my fellow beings who are stuck with BECs. I waited agonizing 5 years to get my labor cleared. We all clearly understand what are you guys going through.
But the thing is that Labor Certification issues are taken care with PERM implementation. Also the administration set up 2 BECs to take care of them back logs. Now the issue is purely administrative and not law making. Also BECs made it clear that by Oct 2007 all the back logs will be cleared.
Right now big things are happening in the immigration law making. So I think we should concentrate to get the best out of it and achieve our goals on the Green Card Visa issues. As Tom Tancredo is going to fight with teeth and nail against Immi Bills, we have to do the same.
There are many others issues we can lobby for such as
1) Starting H1B stamping inside the US again( Which was stopped in 2005)
2) Allow H1B spouses to work. etc etc
But I believe our priority for the time being should be Retrogression. I request all of you to use this thread for finding a person to testify.
thanks
babu.
No comments:
Post a Comment