Friday, June 24, 2011

leonardo dicaprio

images THE DEPARTED LEONARDO DICAPRIO leonardo dicaprio. images of Leonardo Di Caprio.
  • images of Leonardo Di Caprio.



  • Queen Josephine
    April 5th, 2005, 02:10 PM
    OK, following Gary's lead, I tried a facelift also. It was a slow day at work so I had lots of time to play with this. Adobe Photoshop Rescue.... :) A little sloppy in one spot that I can see, but hey, it wasn't for real!





    wallpaper images of Leonardo Di Caprio. leonardo dicaprio. young leonardo dicaprio
  • young leonardo dicaprio



  • GCBy3000
    07-08 11:38 AM
    When the papers are prepared, attorney will send it to the candidate to review and sign it. Dint you find the flaws then? if not, then it is your mistake and the attorney will bill you for sure.

    My attorney sent a draft from for me to fill it out. I filled it in and sent it back to him. He filled the original seeing the information from the draft with lots of mistakes. Then he sent the filled original to me. I have to review it again and fix all the errors. Then he corrected it and sent it back to me. Then again I have to review and sign. So the responsibility lies on me and not with Attorney.

    My friends lawyer screwed up the application and it was returned. Later on it was filed and got accepted without their help. Now they are billing him and threatening him. What can he do?





    leonardo dicaprio. dicaprio tagheuer Leonardo
  • dicaprio tagheuer Leonardo



  • Mayday
    04-05 11:00 AM
    If I leave US now, will I be banned 3 years to enter, even though my H1-B and I-94 now have all valid dates?

    I doubt they will find out your were out of status at border - as they must only check current I-94 and they have troubles finding all your I-94s or even any I-94s you have if you do not have them with you. So I am pretty sure they will only check the latest one you have in your hand (though I am not border patrol officer but I have gone through the procedure of looking-up my status at border control checkpoint inside USA).

    But green card application process requires to look through all your history and this is when it will be brought up. You need a better attorney on this question then your current attorney is. I guess it would be a good idea to exclude this period somehow from green card application by applying later or a good lawyer might be able to appeal to some regulations that could resolve it as it was not entirely your fault, since I-94 does not have to match passport validity dates and so it was border patrol officer mistake at first.





    2011 young leonardo dicaprio leonardo dicaprio. Leonardo DiCaprio Photo
  • Leonardo DiCaprio Photo



  • DSLStart
    12-16 10:32 AM
    Very first thing hire your own attorney if new company is not providing one. Have your attorney send USCIS G-28 (change of attorney) on your 485 and other pending cases. Make sure the new attorney sends this out on the second day you meet him. This way your ex employer's attorney will have not control over your case. Spend money from your own pocket if new company not providing attorney as this is an important thing.

    I'm EB3 (ROW)...PD: May 2006. My I485 is pending more than 18 months and I140 is approved a year ago. Recently, my boss fired me. I left the company and got a better job within a week. thanks god.

    Now my ex-employer is calling my lawyer and bringing some alligation against me and asking my lawyer to withdraw my case. He also mentioned to my lawyer that he is going to call the immigration and take action against me by withdrawing my case.

    1...Does anyone have any idea how the immigration going to react after listening to his alligation against me?

    2...by submitting any paperwork to them can he hamper my proessing?

    3...Do i have anything to scare about?

    4...what should i do now?


    This issues a very crutial to me now. he is one of those nasty desi employer's who underpaid me last 6 years not just acting funny when I'm asking for my rights. He setup the whole alligation against me and have some office staff working and supporting him.

    I need help.....please let me know what should i do....please people help me....



    more...


    leonardo dicaprio. Leonardo DiCaprio
  • Leonardo DiCaprio



  • synergy
    12-03 10:10 PM
    If I am going to get a new H1B ,do I still need to invoke AC21?

    I am also in same boat, I was gathering information on the same and found different solutions.

    1)To be on safer side you can transfer H1B and also invoke AC21 to the new employer, if the new employer is willing to support,
    2)If H1B is not revoked by the old employer then Yes , you can work on EAD or H1B for the same old employer
    3) since I140 is approved for more then 6 months, you are safe, he may not have options to revoke I140.
    4)If you have validity of H1B stamping on your passport then no need of using AP as well to go in and out of country, even after using EAD.

    please advice on the same, good questions synergy.





    leonardo dicaprio. Leonardo DiCaprio (Teddy
  • Leonardo DiCaprio (Teddy



  • visafreedom
    07-03 02:09 AM
    Please read, sign and observe

    http://www.petitiononline.com/aos485/petition.html

    To: U,S. Congress American Government

    USCIS/DOS has made fun of a set of highly skilled immigrant workers of America. They issued a bulletin in June 2007 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3258.html) declaring all classes of employment-based visa priority dates current from July 1, 2007 and then pulled the carpet under everyone's feet by issuing a bulletin in July 2007 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3263.html) which declared all July applications ineligible.

    The June bulletin caused a frenzy of activity amongst the applicants which ranged from applicants cancelling their travel plans and rushing to file their petitions to applicants tying the nuptial knot and cancelling their plans of higher studies. This act is mockery and disrespect of such skilled workers, causing them huge emotional and mental trauma. It also represents a huge economic loss in terms of time and resources consumed for readiness in filing the applications that involved the individuals, their employers and the attorneys representing them.

    As a mark of protest we would like to observe July 13, 2007 as "NO WORK DAY". We demand justice from America and the American Governement. We believe our voices will only be heard when our presence (and importance) is made conspicuous by our absence. So, all those who believe in this are urged to refrain from going to work on Friday July 13, 2007.

    Sincerely,



    more...


    leonardo dicaprio. Leonardo DiCaprio 470x610
  • Leonardo DiCaprio 470x610



  • Administrator2
    03-14 12:27 PM
    I just emailed mine to info@immigrationvoice.org.

    Thanks!





    2010 dicaprio tagheuer Leonardo leonardo dicaprio. THE DEPARTED LEONARDO DICAPRIO
  • THE DEPARTED LEONARDO DICAPRIO



  • ajay
    03-14 09:30 PM
    Dear members,

    If you have received letters from USCIS asking for $5K for your FOIA request, Please fax a copy of that letter to Immigration Voice.

    We want to collect those letters and proceed with some big effort on this issue. It is thus important that we have lots of such letters from members.

    Please note the fax number

    Fax : (202) 403-3853

    or email the scanned copy to info at immigrationvoice.org

    Time is short and we need letters in the next couple of days if possible.

    I also just emailed.
    thanks.



    more...


    leonardo dicaprio. Leonardo DiCaprio will marry
  • Leonardo DiCaprio will marry



  • digital2k
    08-03 06:27 PM
    *





    hair Leonardo DiCaprio Photo leonardo dicaprio. LA Lakers middot; Leonardo DiCaprio
  • LA Lakers middot; Leonardo DiCaprio



  • skd
    08-15 01:20 PM
    Probably because Lot of people in IV are hurting because of people who jumped the line by using somebody else�s LC and people are getting ahead of some one who are there in line for 6-8 years.\

    I am NOT the one who gave you red. I never give anyone red even if i don't like the post..

    I will just give you my "green"



    more...


    leonardo dicaprio. Leonardo DiCaprio slicked back
  • Leonardo DiCaprio slicked back



  • patelkirti
    04-19 11:56 PM
    Thanks,

    About paper and email trails, i think i got each and every one of them! I'm very well covered there..

    Will keep you guyz posted!





    hot Leonardo DiCaprio leonardo dicaprio. Leonardo DiCaprio For Tag
  • Leonardo DiCaprio For Tag



  • cox
    June 16th, 2005, 10:14 PM
    #1 is really good. The eye in #2 is too much in shadow, and what highlight in the eye that can be brought out looks strange (some angular reflection visible in Nik's version). Also, the white wing blaze is center frame, and pulls your eye from the face.

    Besides the better pose etc. of #1, the eye contact is much better, and that makes the shot, IMHO. Dark animals, especially birds with high contrast plumage are really hard to shoot, and you got him in #1.



    more...


    house Leonardo DiCaprio leonardo dicaprio. and Leonardo DiCaprio as
  • and Leonardo DiCaprio as



  • prem_goel
    12-03 10:24 PM
    I have...
    Frist stamp from INDIA (home country),
    2 Visa Stamps from Washington DC
    Last stamping from Matamoros (Mexico)
    Am i ELIGIBLE to get H1 visa stamp from Tijuana next year?

    YEs, but I am not a lawyer. Secondly you should refer to the US Consulate at Tijuana's website for the latest rules. I believe as of now, you are since you have 1 stamping from your home country.

    I met one guy during my stamping who had the same situation and he got approved. You have to show them the india stamping though, else they might get confused seeing your other stampings. Initially they said to him he was not eligible, but when he showed them his first India stamping they let him in.





    tattoo Leonardo DiCaprio (Teddy leonardo dicaprio. Leonardo DiCaprio
  • Leonardo DiCaprio



  • Rb_newsletter
    07-15 06:06 PM
    When I went to Canada from LA, one of the airlines staff did not even know that he has to take the I-94 out. And when I told him that he must take the I-94 then he called another airlines staff. He seemed to be aware of I-94 stuffs. I wonder if my I-94 card went to correct customs/immigration file.

    I wonder why can't US immigration stamp on the passport when we leave the country. How can we trust an airlines staff? How do we know the airlines and it's staff are trained properly on immigration/I-94 process.



    more...


    pictures Leonardo DiCaprio 470x610 leonardo dicaprio. Leonardo DiCaprio 585x750
  • Leonardo DiCaprio 585x750



  • TomPlate
    01-09 03:34 PM
    Extrapolating the Einstein equation E =mc2 I get the following results :


    EB3 June 01

    EB2 Dec 2000 Your equation is wrong. It is going to be current for all EB category.





    dresses Leonardo DiCaprio For Tag leonardo dicaprio. Leonardo DiCaprio Attached to
  • Leonardo DiCaprio Attached to



  • gsvisu
    07-12 08:54 AM
    I would say put 'Retrogressions' and waiting periods also in perspective.

    In the world and era of progression
    We get the word of 'Retrogression'



    more...


    makeup Leonardo DiCaprio will marry leonardo dicaprio. Leonardo DiCaprio
  • Leonardo DiCaprio



  • kalyan
    06-11 11:49 AM
    I definitely need PP for 140 since by the time my H1 is due for renewal (after completing 6 years), My 1-40 will be 15 months older.

    I cannot ask my employer to do 1 year h1B renewals as the lawyer fee is also added to it.

    IF PP can be done at that time, i am saved for 3 years with one visa stamping and my employer is also saved for 3 years.





    girlfriend Leonardo DiCaprio leonardo dicaprio. LEONARDO DICAPRIO
  • LEONARDO DICAPRIO



  • immigrationvoice1
    11-29 04:55 PM
    I got my H4 stamped first and then applied for H1 while in India. Travelled to US on H4. This is the reason why I cannot work in US without stamping.
    I am not too sure if USCIS would ask questions when I apply for h1B again in future through another company, about my not using my previous H1 aprooval for working in US.


    The line in bold above is NOT TRUE. You can work in the USA with the approved H1B even if it is not stamped and even if you arrived using H4. All you need is a SSN along with the approved H1B to start working.





    hairstyles Leonardo DiCaprio slicked back leonardo dicaprio. leonardo dicaprio titanic
  • leonardo dicaprio titanic



  • cgs
    08-21 10:46 AM
    Is this anything to do with PD?





    PD_Dec2002
    07-06 12:52 PM
    ?????????

    Yeah, my bad. Thanks to other posters for correcting this.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    ufo2002
    09-05 06:12 PM
    Dems getting the house and improve our situation? Doubt it.
    Does anyone remember what Ted Kennedy said about us legal migrants?
    He said we don't have the same issues with the illegals regarding coming into
    this country.
    And what about Diane Feinstein? She's pro-agriculture and anti-IT.

    Remember: Republicans are a party with bad ideas, Dems are a party with no ideas.
    Reps: "We got a really bad idea!"
    Dems: "We can make it sh*ttier!"



    No comments:

    Post a Comment