
mbartosik
09-05 09:09 PM
So how about a fax campaign in favor.
That should not be too distracting from rally preparations.
Specifically we should highlight support for the increase in greencards. Other provision in STRIVE may have more enemies. Lou Dobbs is already all over it.
That should not be too distracting from rally preparations.
Specifically we should highlight support for the increase in greencards. Other provision in STRIVE may have more enemies. Lou Dobbs is already all over it.
wallpaper and after, lindsay drugs
desi3933
05-11 08:30 PM
desi3933,
Only if "if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section"
In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.
......
>> In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.
No they are not. because FB2A applies ONLY if primary applicant is green card holder and I-130 is approved for them. Both the conditions must be met BEFORE I-485 is filed.
If you don't agree with me then ask any attorney and post the response here. Hopefully that will make you see the reasoning.
______________________
Not a legal advice
US citizen of Indian origin
Only if "if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section"
In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.
......
>> In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.
No they are not. because FB2A applies ONLY if primary applicant is green card holder and I-130 is approved for them. Both the conditions must be met BEFORE I-485 is filed.
If you don't agree with me then ask any attorney and post the response here. Hopefully that will make you see the reasoning.
______________________
Not a legal advice
US citizen of Indian origin
jcrajput
06-18 03:43 PM
What is the best way to send the documents to the emabassy? I asked because I live in Ahmedabad and I am planning to go for stamping the very next day I arrive in India.
Thanks for your help.
jignesh
Thanks for your help.
jignesh
2011 lindsay lohan drugs before and
loveiv
05-25 10:23 PM
Most of I-485 applications are currently stuck with the State Department's Visa Bulletin retrogression which are many years behind. However, aside delays which are attributed to the visa number retrogressions, the cases which were filed during the July 2007 Visa Bulletin fiasco period are expected to take nearly three years from the end of the USCIS itsself processing and adjudications in terms of the workloads, according to the CRS report. July 2007 VB fiasco filers, go figure!
According to the CRS report, the USCIS issues before the Congress are as follows from the perspectives of FY 2009 budget:
USCIS Issues for Congress. USCIS issues for Congress include the surgein immigration benefit applications that occurred in FY2007 and which resulted in an increase in the agency’s backlog, and the use of the Federal Bureau ofInvestigation’s (FBI’s) National Name Check program to vet immigration benefitapplications.
Surge in Benefit Applications and Resulting Backlog. According to the testimony of USCIS Director Emilo T. Gonzalez, USCIS experienced an increasein its backlog of naturalization applications in the second half of FY2007.116 From May through July of 2007 USCIS received three and a half times more applications than during the same three months in the previous year.117 Consequently, published accounts indicate that processing time for applications filed during the FY2007 “surge” would be between 16-18 months, as compared to 6-7 months for applications filed in the same period during FY2006.118 For all immigration benefits, the USCIS director testified that the agency received over 1.2 million more applications during the FY2007 surge than in the same period during FY2006, for a total of over 3 million applications. According to media reports, USCIS officials believe that the backlog created by the application surge could take close to three years to clear. Although citizenship campaigns and a contentious national immigration debate have been cited as contributing factors, many observers believe most of the surge in
applications may be attributed to the USCIS fee increase of July 30, 2007. These fee adjustments followed an internal cost review and they increased application fees by a weighted average of 96% for each benefit. The cost of naturalization, formmigration benefit applications that occurred in FY2007 and which resulted in an increase in the agency’s backlog, and the use of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI’s) National Name Check program to vet immigration benefit applications.example, increased from $330 to $595. Critics of this new naturalization backlog have mainly raised concerns that applicants would not naturalize in time toparticipate in the 2008 election. USCIS did not include a request for direct appropriations to hire additional temporary personnel to adjudicate the backlog.
Use of FBI National Name Check Program. An additional potential issue for Congress concerns USCIS’ use of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) National Name Check Program. USCIS officials have estimated that roughly 44% of 320,000 pending name checks for immigration benefit applications have taken more than six months to process, including applications for legal permanent residence (LPR) and naturalization. As a result, the White House has authorized USCIS to grant approximately 47,000 LPR applicants their immigration benefits without requiring completed FBI name checks. Critics of this decision believe it could expose the United States to more security threats. The USCIS ombudsman, however, has argued that USCIS employment of the FBI name check process is of limited value to public safety or national security because in most cases the applicants are living and working in the United States without restriction.
Source: www.immigration-law.com
Three years clock ticks from the day filed, one year is down, two to go.
According to the CRS report, the USCIS issues before the Congress are as follows from the perspectives of FY 2009 budget:
USCIS Issues for Congress. USCIS issues for Congress include the surgein immigration benefit applications that occurred in FY2007 and which resulted in an increase in the agency’s backlog, and the use of the Federal Bureau ofInvestigation’s (FBI’s) National Name Check program to vet immigration benefitapplications.
Surge in Benefit Applications and Resulting Backlog. According to the testimony of USCIS Director Emilo T. Gonzalez, USCIS experienced an increasein its backlog of naturalization applications in the second half of FY2007.116 From May through July of 2007 USCIS received three and a half times more applications than during the same three months in the previous year.117 Consequently, published accounts indicate that processing time for applications filed during the FY2007 “surge” would be between 16-18 months, as compared to 6-7 months for applications filed in the same period during FY2006.118 For all immigration benefits, the USCIS director testified that the agency received over 1.2 million more applications during the FY2007 surge than in the same period during FY2006, for a total of over 3 million applications. According to media reports, USCIS officials believe that the backlog created by the application surge could take close to three years to clear. Although citizenship campaigns and a contentious national immigration debate have been cited as contributing factors, many observers believe most of the surge in
applications may be attributed to the USCIS fee increase of July 30, 2007. These fee adjustments followed an internal cost review and they increased application fees by a weighted average of 96% for each benefit. The cost of naturalization, formmigration benefit applications that occurred in FY2007 and which resulted in an increase in the agency’s backlog, and the use of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI’s) National Name Check program to vet immigration benefit applications.example, increased from $330 to $595. Critics of this new naturalization backlog have mainly raised concerns that applicants would not naturalize in time toparticipate in the 2008 election. USCIS did not include a request for direct appropriations to hire additional temporary personnel to adjudicate the backlog.
Use of FBI National Name Check Program. An additional potential issue for Congress concerns USCIS’ use of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) National Name Check Program. USCIS officials have estimated that roughly 44% of 320,000 pending name checks for immigration benefit applications have taken more than six months to process, including applications for legal permanent residence (LPR) and naturalization. As a result, the White House has authorized USCIS to grant approximately 47,000 LPR applicants their immigration benefits without requiring completed FBI name checks. Critics of this decision believe it could expose the United States to more security threats. The USCIS ombudsman, however, has argued that USCIS employment of the FBI name check process is of limited value to public safety or national security because in most cases the applicants are living and working in the United States without restriction.
Source: www.immigration-law.com
Three years clock ticks from the day filed, one year is down, two to go.
more...
desighee
10-28 05:15 PM
What game and who are these people?
i think shraddha is a girl and saburi looks like a car similar to subaru
i think shraddha is a girl and saburi looks like a car similar to subaru
rb_248
10-19 04:27 PM
Did you have to change your address while you switched jo?. And if you had changed address, did you inform USCIS. I am trying to find out if address chnge is what triggers RFE for job switch. Also were you on H1B or using EAD with previous employer.
I moved out of state. I owned a home and it took a while to sell. So I stayed at a temporary facility. So effectively I retained the same address. But, we got the cards just before we sold the house. So the answer to your question is No I did not inform USCIS. But, I had a justification not to inform the USCIS.
I moved out of state. I owned a home and it took a while to sell. So I stayed at a temporary facility. So effectively I retained the same address. But, we got the cards just before we sold the house. So the answer to your question is No I did not inform USCIS. But, I had a justification not to inform the USCIS.
more...
GCBy3000
06-14 05:02 PM
yes it is like that all these years, but atleast now I hope them to use their idle and rusty brain.
There are tons of people with approved 140 with 2006/2007 PD. Even if they process they will not be in the position to grant GC to these people due to lack of visa numbers. So I hope they sort it out and process the applications based on PD.
The applications themselves are processed by receipt date but the approval still depends on your PD.Someone correct me if I am wrong...
There are tons of people with approved 140 with 2006/2007 PD. Even if they process they will not be in the position to grant GC to these people due to lack of visa numbers. So I hope they sort it out and process the applications based on PD.
The applications themselves are processed by receipt date but the approval still depends on your PD.Someone correct me if I am wrong...
2010 court after
krishna.ahd
02-05 01:34 PM
There is a hospital in Brooklyn New York where one of my friend was given H1-B and he is doing his residency from there. I will let you know.
Usually there is shortage of medical professional in PA especially OBG, Ortho etc, due to high mal practice insurance, so they all looking for interns and willing to do H1b and GC
Usually there is shortage of medical professional in PA especially OBG, Ortho etc, due to high mal practice insurance, so they all looking for interns and willing to do H1b and GC
more...
natrajs
09-25 02:05 PM
Wow, Very good one
Thank Q
Thank Q
hair lindsay lohan drugs before and
alkg
10-09 07:09 PM
I filed I485/EAD/AP on 2nd July but no result till date.I Called USCIS Today also and my information is still not in their database.
It is really frustrating ..........................
:(:mad:
It is really frustrating ..........................
:(:mad:
more...
KKtexas
01-21 02:59 PM
Person traveling with AP does not require Transit Visa if u dont plan to go outside of Frankfurt airport for what so reason.I had traveled via Frankfurt on 01/07/09.
Please do check with German consulate.
Please do check with German consulate.
hot Lindsay+lohan+drugs+efore
dealsnet
08-19 01:01 PM
Here almost 70% of EB2 India people are going to get their GC in couple of months. So the traffic for IV going to be down by about 50%. So to keep the people in focus and in loop and keep the network of immigrant community even after GC and help their onward journey. They might need info about certification, tests, health, financial advise etc.
I am now interested to go for PE license in NY state. Without GC, I am not able to appear before.
I am now interested to go for PE license in NY state. Without GC, I am not able to appear before.
more...
house lindsay lohan drugs before
himu73
07-07 10:26 PM
Please visit www.helpvinay.org to get furthur details.
Initially you need to go to a drive and register. You have to fill a form and give a simple swab test (Give saliva sample) . Takes 5 minutes.
Then you will get added to a national registry.
Alternately you can also register online if you not in a metropolitan area. We are having lot of drives right now in New York,New jersey,DC areas.
All details on www.helpvinay.org
If you have any more questions, I can answer
How one can help him, what should we do?
Initially you need to go to a drive and register. You have to fill a form and give a simple swab test (Give saliva sample) . Takes 5 minutes.
Then you will get added to a national registry.
Alternately you can also register online if you not in a metropolitan area. We are having lot of drives right now in New York,New jersey,DC areas.
All details on www.helpvinay.org
If you have any more questions, I can answer
How one can help him, what should we do?
tattoo lindsay lohan drugs before

gcformeornot
12-31 01:05 PM
bump
more...
pictures 2010 lindsay lohan old 1 Lindsay lindsay lohan drugs before and after. after
sss9i
07-20 11:37 PM
I am moving July 25th,07 from New York to Phoenix.
Which address I should to give attorney to File AOS.
She plan to file before July 31st,07.
But so far we didn't found Apartment in Phoenix.
Thanks in Advance.
Which address I should to give attorney to File AOS.
She plan to file before July 31st,07.
But so far we didn't found Apartment in Phoenix.
Thanks in Advance.
dresses house lindsay lohan drugs
raju_abc
07-23 11:18 AM
Pittsburg ?? what state CA or PA ?? since there is no "h", I assume you are talking about pittsburg in CA ...
Its Pittsburgh , PA
Its Pittsburgh , PA
more...
makeup wallpaper photo of lindsay lohan in new lindsay lohan drugs before and after
arihant
02-15 05:32 PM
http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/
I found this on the DOL's website above.
Foreign Labor Certification
Backlog will be eliminated 9/30/2007
There is a statement in bold below this which says "18 Months Remaining". I am unable to post this jpg in the forum.
I read through the text below it briefly and did not find any more interesting info.
Found this strange that they are advertising the fact that 18 months remain while they do not seem to have completed even data entry in over a year as evidenced by the fact that several of us are still waiting on the 45 day letters.
I found this on the DOL's website above.
Foreign Labor Certification
Backlog will be eliminated 9/30/2007
There is a statement in bold below this which says "18 Months Remaining". I am unable to post this jpg in the forum.
I read through the text below it briefly and did not find any more interesting info.
Found this strange that they are advertising the fact that 18 months remain while they do not seem to have completed even data entry in over a year as evidenced by the fact that several of us are still waiting on the 45 day letters.
girlfriend hot lohan Lindsay+lohan+drugs lindsay lohan drugs before and after. lindsay
greenguru
04-03 12:29 PM
I was in the same situation.
First : Get your new passport.
Then schedule an appointment in the Consulate ( Canada ) and go for stamping.
All canadian Cons. take passport for the scheduling appointment.
First : Get your new passport.
Then schedule an appointment in the Consulate ( Canada ) and go for stamping.
All canadian Cons. take passport for the scheduling appointment.
hairstyles Lindsay Lohan#39;s father made a
seahawks
08-17 09:46 AM
no refunds, USCIS does not work that way, checks get cashed before they work on a case. Once the checks are cashed, no refunds. The only scenario is if you fell within the cap and they wouldn't accept your application, the whole packet is returned which then will have the checks within the packet. Hope that makes sense:?
apb
09-16 01:30 PM
Bump
dixie
02-12 07:36 PM
Also do you know which is more difficult to get approved EB3 or EB2 without raising any red flags ? I am trying to understand which one is safe to play.
EB3 is generally easier to pass scrutiny at the I-140 stage. If you are from ROW, however, switching to EB2 has a HUGE advantage - you are talking of the difference between waiting at 3-4 years to get even an EAD card and potentially getting your GC in an year (EB2 ROW).
If you are from India, there is no significant benefit to switching. The only difference is the date on which the PD is stuck - whether it is April 2001 or Jan 2003, the dates are going to remain there for the next decade absent CIR/SKILL. If CIR/SKILL does get passed, both will likely become current. Either way, you don't gain much although I see an inexplicable rush from EB3 India folks to jump to the EB2 bandwagon.
EB3 is generally easier to pass scrutiny at the I-140 stage. If you are from ROW, however, switching to EB2 has a HUGE advantage - you are talking of the difference between waiting at 3-4 years to get even an EAD card and potentially getting your GC in an year (EB2 ROW).
If you are from India, there is no significant benefit to switching. The only difference is the date on which the PD is stuck - whether it is April 2001 or Jan 2003, the dates are going to remain there for the next decade absent CIR/SKILL. If CIR/SKILL does get passed, both will likely become current. Either way, you don't gain much although I see an inexplicable rush from EB3 India folks to jump to the EB2 bandwagon.
No comments:
Post a Comment