Saturday, June 25, 2011

lindsay lohan miami plum magazine

images Lindsay Lohan Boobs lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. for Plum Magazine while
  • for Plum Magazine while



  • optimist578
    04-30 10:43 AM
    You are there for a long wait..mine was filed in dec and still pending.

    My receipt date was 1st Dec and I got approval notice on April 25th.





    wallpaper for Plum Magazine while lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. Lindsay Lohan Plum Magazine
  • Lindsay Lohan Plum Magazine



  • shreekhand
    07-04 10:47 PM
    Look at the May VB, it was current, obviously;)


    "__________________
    EB3 Worldwide
    PD 07/11/03
    I-140 RD 02/27/06 AD 03/22/06
    I-485 RD 05/07/07 filed at TSC
    FP 06/02/07 (Code 3) - sent to USCIS same day
    LUD 06/05/07
    "

    For RD to be 05/07/07, you must be eligible to file in the month of May and hence PD should be current as per April VB.

    EB3 ROW was still Aug 2002 in April visa bulletin. How could you file for I-485?





    lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. Lindsay Lohan Poses Plum
  • Lindsay Lohan Poses Plum



  • ras
    05-24 12:15 PM
    My attorney told me that EAD to H1 will not counted against the cap if the person was on H1 before going on EAD. Is it true.

    couple of attorneys with whom I enquired also told me that if you still have time on h1 then you are not counted under the cap and do not need to file afresh which goes through the process of lottery etc. I think at the most you need to go to the consulate to get the visa stamping. Can some one experience corroborate this.

    Has anyone in the forum did EAD to H1?





    2011 Lindsay Lohan Plum Magazine lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. Lindsay Lohan Poses Plum
  • Lindsay Lohan Poses Plum



  • desi_scorpion
    08-02 02:39 PM
    I have always used fedex....excellent service for most critical documents....I might have shipped 50 times to India......never used anything else.



    more...


    lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. Lindsay Lohan is in Miami
  • Lindsay Lohan is in Miami



  • gc_eb2_waiter
    07-26 11:18 AM
    Any thoughts?





    lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. imdb,Lindsay Lohan Bikini
  • imdb,Lindsay Lohan Bikini



  • peer123
    04-17 10:05 AM
    How did you find what job code your labor was applied for?

    it is on the approved labor certificate, that my lawyer gave me



    more...


    lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. Lindsay Lohan Looking Plum in
  • Lindsay Lohan Looking Plum in



  • milind70
    04-01 06:05 PM
    Hello folks,

    i need some expert opinion here. These are my primary details.

    COMPANY A:
    1. Perm Labor - Nov 2006. (EB2)
    2. I-140 approved - Nov 2007
    3. I-485 filed - July 2007.
    4 EAD - oct 2007
    5 FP - Nov 2007
    6 AP - Oct 2007
    H1-B extension denied in dec 2007 due to variety of company A issues.
    Invoked AC21 yesterday with company B.

    COMPANY B: Bought substitution labor of Feb 2004 EB3.

    I-140 filed : NSC : paper based filing no documents has been sent waiting for RFE on July 13 2007.

    But my labor substitute on 140 has been used for somebody else by mistake and now company B says they have few other labors to substitute and they say we'll respond to the query saying that the original one has been used and please consider the second one. Attorney has made this mistake since many labors were filed at that time and the labor that they have used for me has been approved . Do you guys whatever the attorney is suggesting is going to work? Please let me know i haven't got an RFE yet..

    Here are some facts
    1. Labor Substitution is not allowed as of mid 2007 .
    2. You could have invoked AC21 and moved to company B on EAD after 180 days of filing of 485 rather than trying to file 140 on sub labor
    3 I think you could talk to comapny B and ask them to hire you on job of same responsbilities as on your earlier labor.
    I think it is better if you see and immigration attorney for advise on this issue.





    2010 Lindsay Lohan Poses Plum lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. Lindsay Lohan Boobs
  • Lindsay Lohan Boobs



  • sandy_anand
    04-07 09:25 AM
    I have seen few posts on , here is one of them http://www..com/usa-discussion-forums/i485-eb/677347613/got-email-from-nvcattorney-state-gov-to-pay-794-spam

    There two other cases on who have received similar notices from NVC to pay invoice fees.. Their priority dates are July 2007 and Nov 2007

    Kate, do you personally know the two cases? Just curious. Thanks!



    more...


    lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. Lindsay Lohan May 2011
  • Lindsay Lohan May 2011



  • satyasaich
    04-23 12:42 AM
    You are correct.
    Remember during july 2nd drama, lot of people got different notice dates and receipt dates. The processing date meaning is Nebraska service center is ready to review applications with receipt date of July11th.

    so if someone mailed on jun 30th and the status online says received on july 26th does it mean that they are not processing these dates as yet? Im kinda confused!





    hair Lindsay Lohan Poses Plum lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. Lindsay Lohan on Plum Miami
  • Lindsay Lohan on Plum Miami



  • Browndog
    August 22nd, 2005, 09:47 AM
    Wow, both these shots are very impressive, and the technique sounds like it could open up lots of creative aspects to daylight photography. thanks for sharing the technique with us.



    more...


    lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. Lindsay Lohan reveals her
  • Lindsay Lohan reveals her



  • prom2
    10-30 08:25 AM
    My lawyer received our AP's yesterday. They sent me a photocopy. Even though the TSC IO said that my application was approved on 10/17/2007, the travel document has a date of 10/11/2007. Good luck to you.


    I haven't received them yet.

    Thank you.





    hot Lindsay Lohan is in Miami lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. Lindsay Lohan Plum Magazine
  • Lindsay Lohan Plum Magazine



  • DirCls
    07-15 08:05 AM
    They are entitled fro thier opinior and so are we as immigrants.
    We are doing a great job so far, but have to do better.

    Long live IV Core and its members!



    more...


    house Lindsay Lohan shooting for lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. Lindsay Lohan reveals her
  • Lindsay Lohan reveals her



  • abhijitp
    11-14 09:19 PM
    Some folks are disappointed with the latest bulletin? Well, what else were you expecting?
    And why should you care? One of IV's goals is to abolish retrogression and take away all the glamor associated with priority dates and visa bulletins! So, wake up if you haven't already... join your state chapter, and become an active member!





    tattoo imdb,Lindsay Lohan Bikini lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. Lindsay Lohan Shoots For Plum Magazine In Miami
  • Lindsay Lohan Shoots For Plum Magazine In Miami



  • new2gc
    06-24 04:05 PM
    to take appointment that close to the arrival date. What if your flight cancelled or delayed?
    I know it will eat up at least 3 days of our vacation if we have to travel from hometown to these cities, but I feel we have to factor in while planing our vacation.


    What is the best way to send the documents to the emabassy? I asked because I live in Ahmedabad and I am planning to go for stamping the very next day I arrive in India.
    Thanks for your help.
    jignesh



    more...


    pictures Lindsay Lohan Looking Plum in lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. Lindsay Lohan – Plum Magazine
  • Lindsay Lohan – Plum Magazine



  • abcdefgh
    10-30 04:07 PM
    They check the contenct before they post it





    dresses Lindsay Lohan Plum Magazine lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. I mean … it#39;s Lindsay Lohan
  • I mean … it#39;s Lindsay Lohan



  • pnc
    08-02 12:52 PM
    Does anyone has any update about this Amendment?



    more...


    makeup Lindsay Lohan May 2011 lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. Lindsay Lohan shooting for
  • Lindsay Lohan shooting for



  • buvane
    09-10 07:32 PM
    extended review = "we got your money , now dont bother us"
    also means nothing is happening to your case!


    Thanks!!! This is exactly what they are doing...Other side of funny part do you have any clue on how to come out of this to get my case picked up??





    girlfriend Lindsay Lohan Shoots For Plum Magazine In Miami lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. Lindsay Lohan shooting for
  • Lindsay Lohan shooting for



  • GotGC??
    01-12 05:29 PM
    I understand this topic has been discussed ad nauseam, so I'm not raising this issue per se. I do not know where we stand on the likelihood of this provision getting passed by Feb 15th, but I do know that the Core group must be trying their best to get some provisions along these lines.

    But just in case the "AOS without current PD" is seen as too big a change by the law makers or its sponsors in the undustry, I think it might be worthwhile to consider some of its watered-down alternatives. The law makers themselves may have a perception of this provision "creating a log jam at the AOS stage", not unlike the (mis)perception of some of IV members themselves!

    Some alternatives are:
    (a) Ability to file I-485 if the I-140 has been approved for X years, or if the I-140 has been pending for Y years (this is similar the provision of the ability to file H1 extensions beyond 6 years if a labor is pending). The advantage of this provision is that this will sound familiar with an already existing law; and will let the floodgates to AOS slowly and in a more controlled manner.

    (b) Ability to file I-485 if the PD is within N years of the published PD in the Visa Bulletin. For example, assuming N = 2 years, India EB3 with PD 5/11/03 and India EB2 01/08/05 can file. Again this has the advantage of a more controlled entry via the Visa Bulletin, but at least it'll start clearing the queue and people can get their EAD, FBI name check, while waiting for the visa numbers to be available.

    (c) If an Labor has been approved for X years
    (d) If the alien has been on H1 for Y years
    or a combination of any of the above

    Please understand that I whole heartedly support the "AOS without current PD" provision; it's just that it would be wise to be ready with some alternatives should the need arise.





    hairstyles Lindsay Lohan reveals her lindsay lohan miami plum magazine. Troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan
  • Troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan



  • vdlrao
    04-08 02:54 PM
    On Page 3 they say total Employement based preferences number was 162,176

    Than on page 6 they say total Employement based preferences number was 147,148

    147,148 is the limit for EB category where as 162,176 are actual issued visa numbers for fiscal year 2007





    gccovet
    08-20 03:40 PM
    @acecupid: Thanks for the response. For me it is Chicago consulate it will take 10-15 days.
    which comes pretty close to my travel date. As you mentioned i do hope it will not be a problem.

    Also today I talked to the Indian consulate in Chicago they told me I can travel without any problem. As long as the passport is valid even it is the last day of the validity I should be fine with the travel. There shouldn't be a problem with the immigration officers during travel based on that.

    @kanakabyraju: Thanks for the advise. I might try that.

    For a valid visa stamp you need a passport with six month validity. But I have not seen any where for traveling you need a six month validity. If you personally experienced any problem while traveling with less than six valid passport. please post your experience it will help me and others.

    Thanks,

    One note, at PoE, IO might grant I-94 only upto your passport validity date, Once you have new passport after coming back, you will have to contact your local CBP office to extend your I-94.
    GCCovet





    Bpositive
    08-21 03:33 PM
    lots of opinions/answers for your qns...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment