ski_dude12
10-08 11:40 PM
I remember the anticipation among IV members before the monthly bulletin came out. As many EB2 folks have got GC looks like the craze has died down. Very few replies to the visa bulletin thread.
I wish everyone gets their GC's sooner than later.
I wish everyone gets their GC's sooner than later.
wallpaper the outline of the heart
greatguy
02-16 11:42 AM
I know 485 cannot be filed without PD being current. Can one do consular processing without being dependent on PDS:p
perm2gc
08-28 05:15 PM
Hi, I have 3 yrs exp. as a software engineer. I have a master's degree . In order to be qualified for EB2, which is better to be put on the job ad, BS+5 or MS+2? Based on my understanding:
BS+5: BS is believed to be qualified enough for the software engineer position. But BS+5 may not be qualified for EB2?
MS+2: Master degree is good for EB2, but wondering if the DoL thinks it is necessary for a SE position.
Could you please give me advice on this? I really appreciate that.
Thanks. SE position is for MS+2 yrs according to the new PERM and you are saying 3 yrs as SE but at the same time you want to files under EB2 with BS+5 yrs...
Your attorney or your employer are good resources to ask..
BS+5: BS is believed to be qualified enough for the software engineer position. But BS+5 may not be qualified for EB2?
MS+2: Master degree is good for EB2, but wondering if the DoL thinks it is necessary for a SE position.
Could you please give me advice on this? I really appreciate that.
Thanks. SE position is for MS+2 yrs according to the new PERM and you are saying 3 yrs as SE but at the same time you want to files under EB2 with BS+5 yrs...
Your attorney or your employer are good resources to ask..
2011 red love heart outline. love
Macaca
01-28 09:03 AM
There is a pledge for $75 and recurring pledges in another forum.
more...
yogirajd
01-14 01:47 PM
Hello All,
Thanks for the all the suggestions and views. My I-140 was denied in oct 2007. I have appealed ( MTR) in Dec. 2007 and my I-140 has got approved in 3 weeks.
I am still not sure whether my attorney has filed appeal with EB2 or EB3 category. Is it possible. My EB2 was changes to EB3 for I-140 quesry in Oct. 2007.
Tnx all.
Thanks for the all the suggestions and views. My I-140 was denied in oct 2007. I have appealed ( MTR) in Dec. 2007 and my I-140 has got approved in 3 weeks.
I am still not sure whether my attorney has filed appeal with EB2 or EB3 category. Is it possible. My EB2 was changes to EB3 for I-140 quesry in Oct. 2007.
Tnx all.
485Mbe4001
03-20 03:56 PM
There is a lot of political posturing, each side is solidifying its position based on their agenda. Being from southern california i know Nu�ez is posturing for all the illegals as opposed to only agJobs. We are smal legal minority that no one really cares about.
more...

amitga
03-05 01:51 PM
They have a provision for deporting legal (and illegal) immigrants on their first DUI conviction. Seems to me they are now serious about creating an officialy declared permanent underclass in this country. The house Democrats are also singing the same chorus. I just can't believe that these are the same Democrats who we thought will replace the Republican Congress on the Hill and legalize every immigrants in this country. There were very few on this forum who thoght otherwise during 2006-CIR failure in the Republican congress.:mad:
Where are the details of the bill? I am not able to find it anywhere.
Where are the details of the bill? I am not able to find it anywhere.
2010 Picture heart black page
anu_t
06-17 05:36 PM
I think after 180 Days you should be ok.
The problem is 12 years experience might not make you eligible for EB2. But The job requirement should fulfil EB2 requirement.
The problem is 12 years experience might not make you eligible for EB2. But The job requirement should fulfil EB2 requirement.
more...
inskrish
09-05 11:18 AM
Hi,
USCIS online status is not reliable. So, getting an Infopass appointment would help you get the actual case status. Best of luck!
USCIS online status is not reliable. So, getting an Infopass appointment would help you get the actual case status. Best of luck!
hair Love Heart Outline Symbol. red
vallabhu
06-11 03:55 PM
But it is clear as per bullet point given and Adjudicators processing the file may not understand the language they can just say only people ending 6th year are eligible and deny PP on 7th and 8th years applications.
more...

thesparky007
04-16 10:10 AM
thanks for the comments guys and dean
i dont get waht your argument is about
i dont get waht your argument is about
hot Love+heart+outline+clip+
gcdreamer05
11-19 12:57 PM
along with my above post, we applied for H1B/H4 renewal yesterday even though she is working on her EAD now.
H1 renewal i can understand but you need not apply for h4 renewal if your wife is working on EAD. Because if she wants to come back on h4, she always can and does not need h4 to be renewed now.
did you check with your attorney, if she absolutely has to do h4 renewal.
H1 renewal i can understand but you need not apply for h4 renewal if your wife is working on EAD. Because if she wants to come back on h4, she always can and does not need h4 to be renewed now.
did you check with your attorney, if she absolutely has to do h4 renewal.
more...
house red love heart outline. red
cdeneo
12-29 01:21 AM
I believe change of status pending works the same way as extension applications when pending - one can continue to stay in the country post I-94 expiration as long as the change of status application has been filed prior to I-94 expiration - so the time spent after I-94 expiration does not count as out of status. Now if the change of status application is denied and the decision comes after I-94 has expired - I believe you have 30 days to leave the country - USCIS would send a notice stating the same as well and in that case one should leave the country as early as possible - within 30 days of such intimation.
I would still advise you to get an opinion from an immigration attorney to be sure that this is the way it works.
I would still advise you to get an opinion from an immigration attorney to be sure that this is the way it works.
tattoo Loved one greetings tree love

sc3
10-22 04:33 PM
However, as I said, I did not sign any I-9 to confirm the H1B status, neither I did for the EAD (employment based I-485 pending). Given this circumstance, do I need to re-validate my H1B? I guess HR should have asked me to complete a new I-9 for the H1B. I am thinking USCIS colects the I-9's periodically so that they know how I worked, am I correct?
I dont think USCIS collects I-9's. Companies just have the have them on record so that they can prove compliance when asked to do so. You should mail your lawyer about the situation and how you can get back on the H1 status (Don't just update the I-9 again without the lawyer advice).
I dont think USCIS collects I-9's. Companies just have the have them on record so that they can prove compliance when asked to do so. You should mail your lawyer about the situation and how you can get back on the H1 status (Don't just update the I-9 again without the lawyer advice).
more...
pictures Nano th generation lack, love
ksrk
01-07 08:37 AM
Hi,
I and my wife got AP's issued on Feb 4th 2008 with Validity till Feb 03 2008. We went to India and I returned on March 23rd and my Wife on April 20th, so at the port of entry we entered thru AP. On I-94 and AP officer stamped "Paroled till March 22 2009" for me and "Paroled till April 19th 2009" to my wife.
Now my question is: my wife wants to visit India soon in Feb 1st week and return before April 1st week, does she need to apply for a new AP or can she use the existing AP at the POE? Would there be any issues? Please suggest.
Also, In case if she stays for long, can I apply for a new AP for her when she is in India?
Thanks in Advance.
AJ
Think of AP as a visa (like the H1B) - it is only a document that allows you to "apply" for permission to the US at the POE. The date that your wife returns, the AP should be valid. If her return is in April, her current AP would have expired and she won't be able to use that document to the enter the US.
And the applicant needs to be in the US when the AP extension is filed. If that is the document your wife is relying on to return to the US (meaning she doesn't have a valid H or L visa stamp in her passport) she needs to get that in hand BEFORE she leaves for India - hence the term "Advance" Parole.
Now, if she has an H or L visa in her passport that is valid beyond her return date, then she won't have any trouble returning to the US.
murthy.com has a good article on this exact point this week...check that out too for further clarification.
I and my wife got AP's issued on Feb 4th 2008 with Validity till Feb 03 2008. We went to India and I returned on March 23rd and my Wife on April 20th, so at the port of entry we entered thru AP. On I-94 and AP officer stamped "Paroled till March 22 2009" for me and "Paroled till April 19th 2009" to my wife.
Now my question is: my wife wants to visit India soon in Feb 1st week and return before April 1st week, does she need to apply for a new AP or can she use the existing AP at the POE? Would there be any issues? Please suggest.
Also, In case if she stays for long, can I apply for a new AP for her when she is in India?
Thanks in Advance.
AJ
Think of AP as a visa (like the H1B) - it is only a document that allows you to "apply" for permission to the US at the POE. The date that your wife returns, the AP should be valid. If her return is in April, her current AP would have expired and she won't be able to use that document to the enter the US.
And the applicant needs to be in the US when the AP extension is filed. If that is the document your wife is relying on to return to the US (meaning she doesn't have a valid H or L visa stamp in her passport) she needs to get that in hand BEFORE she leaves for India - hence the term "Advance" Parole.
Now, if she has an H or L visa in her passport that is valid beyond her return date, then she won't have any trouble returning to the US.
murthy.com has a good article on this exact point this week...check that out too for further clarification.
dresses Love+heart+outline+symbol
zdash
10-28 08:32 AM
As far as I know, your only options to get GC are:
-- DREAM ACT (which is not something you can control)
-- Marry a US Citizen (which obviously is something you can consider)
In the meantime, whatever you do, do not go out of the country.
Roseball,
I really appreciate your input and I think I know my situation pretty clear at this point. :)
-- DREAM ACT (which is not something you can control)
-- Marry a US Citizen (which obviously is something you can consider)
In the meantime, whatever you do, do not go out of the country.
Roseball,
I really appreciate your input and I think I know my situation pretty clear at this point. :)
more...
makeup Red Hearts business card
Lasantha
02-20 01:53 PM
If the underlying I-140 for your 485 is from company A, then it's a different story. I think then you are OK. Are you sure that CIS accepted the old I-140 as the basis for your 485?
But like everyone else here said, please check with your attorney. AC-21 is confusing as it is and the compliactions in your situation do not make it easy.
Also be ready for RFEs.
I do have copy of approved I-140 from company A and asked for the old priority dates on Old I-140 when applied for new I-140. Not sure if it matters
But like everyone else here said, please check with your attorney. AC-21 is confusing as it is and the compliactions in your situation do not make it easy.
Also be ready for RFEs.
I do have copy of approved I-140 from company A and asked for the old priority dates on Old I-140 when applied for new I-140. Not sure if it matters
girlfriend Can boards,hearts clip art,
chanduv23
10-13 07:37 AM
Jaime - my friend - I am in for another rally. What worries me is that, there is still a lack of motivation from the immigrant community. We need atleast 50,000 skilled workers rallying in DC.
hairstyles Pink+love+heart+outline

snathan
03-22 08:49 PM
May their soul rest in peace...veery verry sad to know this.
ArkBird
06-24 12:27 AM
Look no further. EB3 (Other Workers) became "Unavailable" last week and nothing that I read says it cannot happen for EB1/EB2/EB3.
crazymish
03-05 02:15 PM
Hi People,
I have been hearing a few things on the renewal and I cant seem to get a concrete picture here. Would appreciate a look here.
I am applying for an advance parole renewal for my wife, me and her, we did not apply for the GC at the same time, I applied during the hullabaloo July 2007 times under the old fee structure and she was applied later on in the following year 2008 under the new fee structure of $1010 as a derivative under my application. Her I-797 receipt notice indicates that a fee of $1010 was paid out. My I-797 indicates $300 odd as separate fees.
Given the above, is she exempt from paying the $305/$340 for the Advance Parole/EAD. A USCIS agent that I talked to says that anything after July 30th 2007 is exempt but she could well be reading from a piece of paper without actual knowledge of the intricacies. A paralegal at my lawyer's office said that she needs to pay, but somehow I am not convinced.
Would appreciate a little insight here.
Thx,
M
I have been hearing a few things on the renewal and I cant seem to get a concrete picture here. Would appreciate a look here.
I am applying for an advance parole renewal for my wife, me and her, we did not apply for the GC at the same time, I applied during the hullabaloo July 2007 times under the old fee structure and she was applied later on in the following year 2008 under the new fee structure of $1010 as a derivative under my application. Her I-797 receipt notice indicates that a fee of $1010 was paid out. My I-797 indicates $300 odd as separate fees.
Given the above, is she exempt from paying the $305/$340 for the Advance Parole/EAD. A USCIS agent that I talked to says that anything after July 30th 2007 is exempt but she could well be reading from a piece of paper without actual knowledge of the intricacies. A paralegal at my lawyer's office said that she needs to pay, but somehow I am not convinced.
Would appreciate a little insight here.
Thx,
M
No comments:
Post a Comment