Sunday, June 26, 2011

love poems missing you

images hot love poems missing you. i love poems missing you. 2010 i miss you love poems i
  • 2010 i miss you love poems i



  • cool_guy_onnet1
    02-20 03:29 PM
    Dude. I am *so* not Ron Gotcher. :)

    He was rushing and didn't give me any specifics for EB-3 India.

    Just don't exhaust this resource and keep it down low.


    Lets wait and watch- Go IV





    wallpaper 2010 i miss you love poems i love poems missing you. i love you and miss you poems.
  • i love you and miss you poems.



  • sanju
    04-04 03:47 PM
    if this bill is signed into law...most desi consultant companies with one h4 aunty doing the accounting work + recruiting + administrative work will have to shut down

    That is not the intent of the bill. The intent of this bill is to make H1 process so difficult that it will be almost impossible to file for someone's H1 application. IEEE has lobbied to reduce the H1 numbers for very long time. Now that they realized that H1 numbers are not likely to decrease, they want to make the H1 program so difficult/strict that, for all practical purposes, employers will not be able to hire someone on H1.

    And, even if the bill would do that you have said, how would it help speed up the green card process?





    love poems missing you. dresses miss you love poems
  • dresses miss you love poems



  • Michael chertoff
    03-10 12:33 PM
    coolman ship,

    what about if my greencard sponsoring company is ready to support me in any RFE( want to give me valid job offer any time). and i keep using my EAD for different employers.

    still I have to use AC21 or it is OK?

    i dont want to use AC21.

    Thanks

    MC





    2011 i love you and miss you poems. love poems missing you. miss you love poems. missing
  • miss you love poems. missing



  • .soulty
    02-23 05:43 PM
    well, people seems to have forgotten about this battle...originally the date was 3 weeks after start..

    ...anyway since grinch aint around, ill make a date based around his original suggestion: say about 2 weeks

    10th March



    more...


    love poems missing you. miss you love poems
  • miss you love poems



  • vin
    06-13 11:21 AM
    thought that the video was quite funny. Now for some one to think that it is true is even more funny

    LOL true. I think the clip must've been made for comedy central.





    love poems missing you. Missing You Love Poems
  • Missing You Love Poems



  • GCBy3000
    01-16 10:14 AM
    I visited this site three times this morning and this thread subject did not attact me at all. Fourth time since I ran out of all issues, I thought to open this up to see what it is.

    Surprised to see it is created by IV core for an important issue. I would suggest to change the subject to a catchy one to prompt the users to open it or put this in home page somewhere eye catching.



    more...


    love poems missing you. When I Start To Miss You
  • When I Start To Miss You



  • WeldonSprings
    03-19 05:02 PM
    Can EB2 move to March 06?

    I hope this happens. :)





    2010 dresses miss you love poems love poems missing you. hot love poems missing you. i
  • hot love poems missing you. i



  • ssss
    11-14 05:23 PM
    There seem to be less EB3 cases filed post PERM. May be due to retrogression every one started filing EB2



    more...


    love poems missing you. miss you love poems. love
  • miss you love poems. love



  • seeker999
    08-11 11:13 AM
    Are we concluding that we will not have any support from IV for EB3?

    Can we draft a letter to USCIS and push it through the founding fathers of IV?

    I have an idea, can we connect to a lobbyist who can push the legal immigration. Immigration lawyers, construction companies, banks etc will be the ones benefiting in resolving EB issues. Can they sponsor. Please consider this as me just sharing my thoughts.





    hair miss you love poems. missing love poems missing you. tattoo miss you love poems. I Miss You Poems For A; I Miss You Poems For A
  • tattoo miss you love poems. I Miss You Poems For A; I Miss You Poems For A



  • himu73
    07-02 07:34 AM
    Hope you understand this is not the only issue we are concerned. If you feel this organization is not for you , why are you browsing here. Keep away. This is not the time we need negative energy like you.

    i can say only one thing..IV willl not be able to do anythingin this regard.USCIS can do anything whatever the way hat want to do.



    more...


    love poems missing you. i will miss you poems. missing
  • i will miss you poems. missing



  • karthkc
    07-14 06:27 PM
    I filed for 485 during July 2007. My 140 was already approved. Due to some problems I quit my employer in August 2007. My previous employer was a desi blood sucker. I was fed up & decided to quit after working for him for 3 years. I applied for H1 transfer with a new employer based on approved 140. I got H1 approval for another 3 years. Currently I am working for the new H1 sponsoring employer. I also received an EAD card based on pending 485 for one year. I didnt notify USICS of job change in July.

    I applied for EAD extension this year. The application for EAD extension is pending. I got a following RFE on my 485:
    Please state whether or not you are currently working for your I-140 petitioner.
    You must submit a currently dated letter from you permanent employer, describing your present job duties & position in the organization, your proferred position (if different from your current one), the date you began employement & the offered salary & wage. The letter must also indicate whether the terms & conditions of your employement based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.

    I am not in good terms with my previous employer so I cant ask him for a letter. I can ask my new employer for such a letter.
    Will USCIS come to know I quite Employer A before completing 180 days?
    Also is it possible that 140 was revoked by my previous employer?
    What document should I send to USCIS now?

    Nowhere in this post, do I see the fact that the OP used AC21 when he moved in August 2007.

    Does not AC21 come in when you have used EAD to move instead of a H1 transfer?

    In my understanding, by doing a H1 transfer rather than invoking AC21, the OP preserved the status of the original petition unless the employer revoked the I140 for fraud. If that's the case, shouldn't the RFE be worded differently?

    If that's not the case, all the OP has to do is craft a response to the RFE with an Employment Verification Letter from his current employer attesting to the similar nature of job etc.. and move forward.

    Either way, an attorney would be the safest bet..





    hot miss you love poems love poems missing you. hair miss you love poems. love
  • hair miss you love poems. love



  • Jaime
    09-10 11:54 AM
    Hey, I know many of you might still be hesitant to attend the rally, and probably there's a number of reasons. But, whichever the reason, please remember this:

    You should attend the rally even if you were the only person attending! You shoulld attend because YOU"VE HAD ENOUGH and you want to tell Congress everything that you have had to be quiet about so far! You should attend because we may not get a chance like this again!

    Think about this. When you are driving your car late at night and you come up to a traffic light on red, you still stop even if there are no cars to be seen anywhere. You do it because that's the right thing to do. When you see someone beating somebody up you speak up, right? Because that's the right thing to do. We are putting the green light on right now for you to speak up, and we have the chance to tell Congress how we have been "betaen up" repeatedly by the system. WE NEED TO DO THIS! Don't stay quiet!!!

    Once you rid yourself of the feeling that "1 more person (you) cannot make a difference" (which you can, by the way, but that's not the point) then you realize that the reasons for attending the rally are based on PRINCIPLE and not only on numbers. That is what Gandhi and Martin Luther King would have done. THEY SUCCEEDED!! WE WILL TOO!! BUT WE NEED YOU IN WASHINGTON!!!



    more...


    house i miss you love poems. love poems missing you. Love Cards- Miss You
  • Love Cards- Miss You



  • Norristown
    09-11 08:41 AM
    I am a great admirer of IV, because it is the only organization really working for legal immigrants.
    Yesterday we are all watching TV,internet for Senate voting on HR5882. Nothing happened.
    We are depending on other websites , to know about bill markup. All threads are filling up with all kind of guessing and speculation.
    Don't we have any channel (lobbyists) to know whether it is marked up or not?





    tattoo Missing You Love Poems love poems missing you. makeup i miss you love poems.
  • makeup i miss you love poems.



  • abhijitp
    07-25 02:29 PM
    http://www.google.com/answers/threadview?id=559556

    If an applicant for adjustment wishes to take a new job in the same
    or similar occupational classification at the job that was the basis
    of his or her employment-based I-140 AND the I-485 has been pending
    180 days or more, the new employer may be substituted into the
    existing I-485 application without disrupting the application at all.
    This is accomplished very easily - NO new petition and no new fees.
    Step 1: The applicant notifies INS of the change in intent by letter.
    Step 2: The Service should then make a request for a letter of
    employment from the new employer.
    Voila! Done deal."
    http://www.ilw.com/articles/2001,0705-Latour.shtm



    more...


    pictures When I Start To Miss You love poems missing you. love poems missing you
  • love poems missing you



  • gimme Green!!
    07-01 10:46 AM
    It is possible for every city to have at least one usps office to be open on Sunday. They have a different day off.

    Just go to the USPS website and locate an office that is open on Sun.

    I live in the Detroit area. I know atleast 2 postoffices that are open 24 hours.





    dresses hair miss you love poems. love love poems missing you. i miss you love poems.
  • i miss you love poems.



  • hsm2007
    10-15 01:39 PM
    I think I did. I got a CPO email few days ago but confused because I also got FP notices for me and wife two days before the CPO email and the FP is not scheduled until 3 weeks. So FP was generated before the CPO email.


    any one got approval after submitting recent RFE?



    more...


    makeup miss you love poems. love love poems missing you. i miss you love poems.
  • i miss you love poems.



  • bfadlia
    12-15 10:01 AM
    Take the body shoppers and glorified body shoppers like TCS, wipro, infy etc out of the equation and you would have sheer wastage of H1B numbers since the American companies will not go abroad to recruit someone who is unfamiliar with US work culture.

    That is why congress came up with 20K quota for master degree holders who can be recruited directly by US corporations. In my opinion, US corporations should not complain at all since they were never interested in upholding the true spirit of H1B by recruiting people from abroad directly.

    -gcisadawg


    US corporation did go abroad to recruit back when there was heavy demand in the dot com bubble and Y2K.. American recruiters for several big companies used to make regular trips all over the world like russia, eastern europe and middle east to scout talents and ship them here.. but that never happens now since 1- there is no real demand 2- Desi Bodyshops already brought in hundreds of thousands of H1 people on short term or fictituous projects then set them out to hunt for next projects in this tight market..
    We programmers need to come to grip with the fact that today unless you have a rare skill and exceptional ability America will not roll the red carpet on your GC path.





    girlfriend makeup i miss you love poems. love poems missing you. miss you love poems. love
  • miss you love poems. love



  • rajesh_kamisetty
    01-16 08:10 PM
    Helping myself.





    hairstyles i will miss you poems. missing love poems missing you. you love poems. miss you
  • you love poems. miss you



  • alex99
    10-12 01:47 PM
    Hi Friends,

    Please participate in this Eb3 Poll so that we would have some idea on Eb3 numbers from ImmigrationVoice members.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Alex





    mirage
    02-06 09:40 AM
    You got my point, sir!!!
    Though I am posting very late, I fully agree with the intent of the thread starter. If there is anything that we can convince the "balanced" law makers, it is the discrimination based on country based quota.
    A person with certain skill set brings same and equal benefits to this country. S/He is hired because the economy of this country needs him/her. Then why issue green card to one because s/he was born in XYZ country and why ask another to wait almost endlessly because s/he was born in ABC country. This is absurd, unjust, unfair and discriminatory, particularly considering the values that United States respects, believes in and follows.
    We can sell only this one point to law makers. Selling an idea on how much benefits we bring to this country, and if we can buy homes with 20% down payment, is like waking up a person who is pretending to be asleep. They have decided not to buy that argument no matter what. And then there is Dick Durbyn, Grassley, Jeff Sessions, Steve King and many like them...............





    mayhemt
    02-09 06:49 AM
    i can drive my minivan from zip code 32771 (orlando area). so 6 seats are vacant.
    i can pick up members from daytona beach area, jacksonville etc. if someone is coming from south florida, tampa area they can stop by at orlando and we can car pool from orlando.

    i need atleast one person who can drive at night, cause i cannot.

    I would like to join, I live in Orlando area... do you happen to hear from other interested members?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment