sachuin23
04-20 11:49 AM
Lawmakers will listen to folks who participate in lobby/advocacy activities..apparently H-1B lobby/advocacy is louder than the GC backlog lobby/advocacy and that's what we hear in the news.
Compete America is advocating GC reforms for US educated work force. I am sure most of lawmakers do not know how retrogressed India and china are. Also media is confused too.
Compete America is advocating GC reforms for US educated work force. I am sure most of lawmakers do not know how retrogressed India and china are. Also media is confused too.
wallpaper amore tattoo designs. mi amor

beautifulMind
02-15 01:30 PM
The real problem has been the l1 visa..and ignorant americans do not know the difference and they think everything is h1b but it is the L1 which has caused wages to drop....

chi_shark
10-03 10:50 AM
actually, lets make another category 3.c. people who have shifted jobs after ead using AC21 and now want to or already have started a company for side business (that may be in the labor/perm cert job description or outside)...
So, I am 3.c. and so is perhaps matreen... after digesting my conversation with the lawyer for two three days now, i am feeling that it might be worth taking the risk of doing a side business. after all, we are not doing anything that is uncivil or criminal... just trying to boost our incomes and perhaps contribute to an industry or something like that... that noble intention could be viewed as an exclusive intention in relation to the intention to continue permanent employment with the new GC sponsoring employer... what do you guys think?
If you are on 3a, you have neither used AC21 nor have you left your full time job (FT job that aligns with your LC). On EAD, you can do any number of jobs (ex: you can even work 2 part time jobs totally unrelated to your LC requirements ofcourse as long as you continue to be with your GC employer). Using this rationale, you should be fine starting a business and making profit in the part time.
In fact even those who were in 3 b were able to get their GC after an interview (Search for posts by the user "unitednations"). But, it's risky and best avoided.
Personally, I want to get into 3 a, but my 140 is still pending. I plan to approach my company to switch me to EAD as soon as my 140 gets approved.
PS: This is not legal advice. Please contact your attorney and do more research before taking any steps further.
So, I am 3.c. and so is perhaps matreen... after digesting my conversation with the lawyer for two three days now, i am feeling that it might be worth taking the risk of doing a side business. after all, we are not doing anything that is uncivil or criminal... just trying to boost our incomes and perhaps contribute to an industry or something like that... that noble intention could be viewed as an exclusive intention in relation to the intention to continue permanent employment with the new GC sponsoring employer... what do you guys think?
If you are on 3a, you have neither used AC21 nor have you left your full time job (FT job that aligns with your LC). On EAD, you can do any number of jobs (ex: you can even work 2 part time jobs totally unrelated to your LC requirements ofcourse as long as you continue to be with your GC employer). Using this rationale, you should be fine starting a business and making profit in the part time.
In fact even those who were in 3 b were able to get their GC after an interview (Search for posts by the user "unitednations"). But, it's risky and best avoided.
Personally, I want to get into 3 a, but my 140 is still pending. I plan to approach my company to switch me to EAD as soon as my 140 gets approved.
PS: This is not legal advice. Please contact your attorney and do more research before taking any steps further.
2011 mi amor tattoos designs. amor
BharatPremi
12-12 01:10 AM
Except for 8 & 9..what do they mean?
8: Very complex subject but simple definition: process of organizing in a way that is strategically effective -- i.e., promotes the broad goals of the organization.
9. Be watch dog.You have to spy your enemy/oponent ( In our case oponent is much suitable word):)
8: Very complex subject but simple definition: process of organizing in a way that is strategically effective -- i.e., promotes the broad goals of the organization.
9. Be watch dog.You have to spy your enemy/oponent ( In our case oponent is much suitable word):)
more...
franklin
08-22 07:06 PM
First your PD has to be current for USCIS to look into your RD.
Not quite, as I understand it, if your PD is not current, your AOS will continue processing and will eventually get to a "approved, pending visa number" state. You can pretty much be in this state for some time, and then when PD does become current (as happened from May through July this year with the significant shift in PDs in the bulletins) there will be a massive approval rate of all those pending applications.
USCIS doesn't stop the application process just because your PD is no longer current
This is how USCIS got through 60k unused visas in a staggeringly short time. There were a LOT of applications that were ready to go, they were just waiting for those numbers. USCIS didn't all of a suddenly quadruple their efficiency in processing :)
Not quite, as I understand it, if your PD is not current, your AOS will continue processing and will eventually get to a "approved, pending visa number" state. You can pretty much be in this state for some time, and then when PD does become current (as happened from May through July this year with the significant shift in PDs in the bulletins) there will be a massive approval rate of all those pending applications.
USCIS doesn't stop the application process just because your PD is no longer current
This is how USCIS got through 60k unused visas in a staggeringly short time. There were a LOT of applications that were ready to go, they were just waiting for those numbers. USCIS didn't all of a suddenly quadruple their efficiency in processing :)
ndialani
07-22 01:29 AM
I-485 mailed on 7/13/2007
Reached USCIC Nebraska - 7/16/2007
PD:Aug 2004/EB2/CA
Receipt: waiting
Reached USCIC Nebraska - 7/16/2007
PD:Aug 2004/EB2/CA
Receipt: waiting
more...
heywhat
08-27 02:00 PM
our immigration department told me that as per USCIS regulation they can not apply earlier than 6 month of expiry date
Strange...
You can apply H1 extn earlier than 6 months. Mine was expiring in Sep 07. I applied on Jan 5th 07. Got 7-8-9 year extn in March.
Strange...
You can apply H1 extn earlier than 6 months. Mine was expiring in Sep 07. I applied on Jan 5th 07. Got 7-8-9 year extn in March.
2010 amore tattoo designs. mi amor
chanukya
04-05 09:50 PM
Yes
yes
yes
more...
sagis99
05-22 11:06 AM
Seems they have taken down all servers.
I predict all dates magically moving back in time.
I predict all dates magically moving back in time.
hair mi amor tattoo designs.
NJ31may02
01-12 12:48 PM
I contributed $100 thru' paypal just now.
Thanks all for your support.
Thanks all for your support.
more...
gunabcd
06-30 07:55 PM
How long USCIS tool to update the status online to show your RFE response has been received? I sent the response for RFE on June 7th and there is update about the case at all. No online status update either. God knows what they are doing with it. They are suppose to complete the case in 15 qorking days after they receive it.
Mine it took 2/3 days after sending response. I thought they got too busy sending notices to new I140 PPs after june 15th and not processing I140s. But i saw someone whoe did PP on june 21 and got approve in a few days.
Mine it took 2/3 days after sending response. I thought they got too busy sending notices to new I140 PPs after june 15th and not processing I140s. But i saw someone whoe did PP on june 21 and got approve in a few days.
hot mi amor tattoos designs.

JulyFiler
09-22 10:51 PM
Apparently someone flagged me.. thats fine.. if people here cannot have a proper discussion without having to flag each other I dont see any point in calling ourselves "smart" "highly skilled".. looks like we need to grow up first. Personally, I dont care about these green/red blocks. I have the right to express my opinion whether someone likes it or not. If someone does not have "words" to argue back thats their problem..
more...
house mi amor tattoos designs. amor
chintu25
03-27 09:33 AM
Greened you GCMUDDU
tattoo mi amor tattoo designs. amore

GC_LOOKIN
08-27 10:45 PM
Expectation is itself on July 2nd courier based Apps were around 20000+ but ofcourse after 2nd the no. of applications significantly reduced hope for the best
I am on the same boat, my application was also received 9:01 AM Fedex signed by R.Mickels. I am not sure what the hell is goin on..it's all messed up..:mad:
I am on the same boat, my application was also received 9:01 AM Fedex signed by R.Mickels. I am not sure what the hell is goin on..it's all messed up..:mad:
more...
pictures house mi amore tattoo. mi

gc28262
02-11 10:19 PM
Which service center processed your I-140 ? For Eb2 cases, USCIS ( especially NSC) doesn't accept a combination of degree and experience. They require a single 4 year degree.
You should not completely give up on this. Get a good lawyer, a good education evaluator and try to save the case.
You should not completely give up on this. Get a good lawyer, a good education evaluator and try to save the case.
dresses mi amor tattoo designs. dollar
Chris Rock
01-23 12:33 AM
Here is a post from Ron Gotcher's website which might be of interest to some of us trapped in EB3 I retrogression .
http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7065
He expects visa bulletin cut off for EB3 I to jump to 2004 in coming months. No reasoning behing this though..
There are only 35000 EB3 visas available. India quota is 2450. India is now in Oct 2001 and ROW is not current yet. How come India PD will move to 2004?
I have seen many such reports from Dec 2004. We all wait till the last quarter only to face disappointment. That happened last year. What is different in this year?
Also there are lots of Eb3_india gyus are waiting with PD being current. PD being current is not important. Getting GC is important.
Go figure!
http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7065
He expects visa bulletin cut off for EB3 I to jump to 2004 in coming months. No reasoning behing this though..
There are only 35000 EB3 visas available. India quota is 2450. India is now in Oct 2001 and ROW is not current yet. How come India PD will move to 2004?
I have seen many such reports from Dec 2004. We all wait till the last quarter only to face disappointment. That happened last year. What is different in this year?
Also there are lots of Eb3_india gyus are waiting with PD being current. PD being current is not important. Getting GC is important.
Go figure!
more...
makeup girlfriend mi amor tattoo
rongha_2000
03-18 04:08 PM
:confused:I am in same situtation. I want to reenter on AP and continue on H1-B. Can I do that? My company says its their policy that once I use AP to enter I will have to switch from H1-B to EAD. I dont want to do that. Can I still continue on H1-B?
I intend to travel to my home country I have H1 (not stamped but valid till 2010) working for the same sponsor if I use AP to enter US do I lose my H1 status.I have EAD but did not use it.
I intend to travel to my home country I have H1 (not stamped but valid till 2010) working for the same sponsor if I use AP to enter US do I lose my H1 status.I have EAD but did not use it.
girlfriend mi amor tattoos designs. amore tattoo. amore tattoo
gk_2000
04-19 10:37 AM
Again the same Obama moonwalk show? No thanks. I dont think anybody will buy the ticket
hairstyles mi amor tattoos designs. amor fati tattoo designs; amor fati tattoo designs
katrina
03-27 01:27 PM
Thanks to the efforts of everyone at IV and QGA, we have the golden opportunity for a member of IV to actually testify before Congress. No kidding!
This has to be one of the best and most effective chance we have to make our point directly to the lawmakers
IV is looking for someone who is in the �limbo� stage, and has made a significant contribution to the economy (ie, invented something, made a medical discovery, created a lot of jobs, etc.)
Please treat this as very very urgent. We need someone like this ASAP.
Please contact any of the following if you come across someone who fits the criteria
shrey@immigrationvoice.org
jay@immigrationvoice.org
sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
nagaraj@immigrationvoice.org
kapooraman@immigrationvoice.org
This is your chance to speak up and be heard. Please pass it on to everyone you know.....
I just want to make sure that IV not forgotten People that stuck in PBEC. So far as an active member and an active contributor for IV I have to say that I'm dissapointed as far as the way IV addressed PBEC Issued.
Most of disscussion in IV forum seems like focusing on retrogression issue only.
for people that have their case are among 350000 case pending in PBEC the retrogression has no effect at all unless their case clear out before the retrogression get solved.
There are so many of us had been waiting for their labor get approved.
5, 6, 7 year are a long wait.
I noted that IV do have PBEC mentioned on the web fax, but please make sure that retrogression is not the main goal of IV.
Thanks.
This has to be one of the best and most effective chance we have to make our point directly to the lawmakers
IV is looking for someone who is in the �limbo� stage, and has made a significant contribution to the economy (ie, invented something, made a medical discovery, created a lot of jobs, etc.)
Please treat this as very very urgent. We need someone like this ASAP.
Please contact any of the following if you come across someone who fits the criteria
shrey@immigrationvoice.org
jay@immigrationvoice.org
sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
nagaraj@immigrationvoice.org
kapooraman@immigrationvoice.org
This is your chance to speak up and be heard. Please pass it on to everyone you know.....
I just want to make sure that IV not forgotten People that stuck in PBEC. So far as an active member and an active contributor for IV I have to say that I'm dissapointed as far as the way IV addressed PBEC Issued.
Most of disscussion in IV forum seems like focusing on retrogression issue only.
for people that have their case are among 350000 case pending in PBEC the retrogression has no effect at all unless their case clear out before the retrogression get solved.
There are so many of us had been waiting for their labor get approved.
5, 6, 7 year are a long wait.
I noted that IV do have PBEC mentioned on the web fax, but please make sure that retrogression is not the main goal of IV.
Thanks.
stldude
07-19 10:29 AM
My signature says it all.. Service Center - NSC
hpandey
06-03 08:53 AM
Sukanya Roy is America's spelling bee champion | Sukanya Roy | 2011 Scripps National Spelling Bee | Indian Express (http://expressbuzz.com/world/sukanya-roy-is-americas-spelling-bee-champion/280779.html)
WASHINGTON: Spelling tongue twister "cymotrichous", Greek for having wavy hair, Indian American Sukanya Roy has won the 2011 Scripps National Spelling Bee crown to retain the coveted honour for the community for the fourth year in a row.
Roy, 14, an eighth-grader at Abington Heights Middle School, Pennsylvania, said she knew as soon as she heard "cymotrichous" that she'd get the word right and win the championship Thursday night.
"My heart started pounding, I guess," she said. "I couldn't believe it. . It's just amazing. It's hard to put into words."
It was Roy's third trip to the national spelling bee, and she had credited her past experience with keeping her calm and relaxed heading into the finals. She tied for 12th place in 2009 and 20th place in 2010.
Roy speaks Bengali and every summer travels to India to visit family. She hopes to pursue a career in international relations.
Roy is the ninth Indian-American in the last 13 years, a run that began when Nupur Lala captured the crown in 1999 and was later featured in the documentary "Spellbound."
The winner will be awarded a $30,000 cash prize, a trophy, a $2,500 US savings bond, a complete reference library, a $5,000 scholarship and $2,600 in reference works and other prizes.
Anamika Veeramani had scored a hat-trick for Indian-Americans in taking the crown last year.
Roy was one of the six Indian Americans - Sriram Hathwar, Arvind Mahankali, Prakash Mishra, Mashad Arora, and Dhivya Senthil Murugan - who made it to the last 13 in the finals.
The youngest finalist was 10-year-old Dhivya Murugan of Denver, who was born in India.
The spelling bee kids just keep getting better and better. Even words like chlorthalidone," "dreikanter," "renminbi" and "helichrysum" couldn't sufficiently narrow down the field in the semifinals, which needed 95 minutes of overtime earlier Thursday to whittle the competitors from 41 to 13.
The week began with 275 spellers. A written test Tuesday and two oral rounds Wednesday reduced the field for the semifinals.
According to the Scripps Spelling Bee's website, this year brought contenders ranging in age from 8 to 15 years old from all over the world.
-----------------
GCANDGC
This is called waste of brain power ... cramming as much as you can from the dictionary and god knows what. It would have been much better if a child learns some skill or diverts the mind towards exploring a problem or invention . What use is cramming the dictionary when it is available right on your phone now . If you have the internet all the world's knowledge is searchable.
There are much better uses for the brain power.
WASHINGTON: Spelling tongue twister "cymotrichous", Greek for having wavy hair, Indian American Sukanya Roy has won the 2011 Scripps National Spelling Bee crown to retain the coveted honour for the community for the fourth year in a row.
Roy, 14, an eighth-grader at Abington Heights Middle School, Pennsylvania, said she knew as soon as she heard "cymotrichous" that she'd get the word right and win the championship Thursday night.
"My heart started pounding, I guess," she said. "I couldn't believe it. . It's just amazing. It's hard to put into words."
It was Roy's third trip to the national spelling bee, and she had credited her past experience with keeping her calm and relaxed heading into the finals. She tied for 12th place in 2009 and 20th place in 2010.
Roy speaks Bengali and every summer travels to India to visit family. She hopes to pursue a career in international relations.
Roy is the ninth Indian-American in the last 13 years, a run that began when Nupur Lala captured the crown in 1999 and was later featured in the documentary "Spellbound."
The winner will be awarded a $30,000 cash prize, a trophy, a $2,500 US savings bond, a complete reference library, a $5,000 scholarship and $2,600 in reference works and other prizes.
Anamika Veeramani had scored a hat-trick for Indian-Americans in taking the crown last year.
Roy was one of the six Indian Americans - Sriram Hathwar, Arvind Mahankali, Prakash Mishra, Mashad Arora, and Dhivya Senthil Murugan - who made it to the last 13 in the finals.
The youngest finalist was 10-year-old Dhivya Murugan of Denver, who was born in India.
The spelling bee kids just keep getting better and better. Even words like chlorthalidone," "dreikanter," "renminbi" and "helichrysum" couldn't sufficiently narrow down the field in the semifinals, which needed 95 minutes of overtime earlier Thursday to whittle the competitors from 41 to 13.
The week began with 275 spellers. A written test Tuesday and two oral rounds Wednesday reduced the field for the semifinals.
According to the Scripps Spelling Bee's website, this year brought contenders ranging in age from 8 to 15 years old from all over the world.
-----------------
GCANDGC
This is called waste of brain power ... cramming as much as you can from the dictionary and god knows what. It would have been much better if a child learns some skill or diverts the mind towards exploring a problem or invention . What use is cramming the dictionary when it is available right on your phone now . If you have the internet all the world's knowledge is searchable.
There are much better uses for the brain power.
No comments:
Post a Comment