Saturday, June 18, 2011

mike shinoda 2011

images DC Shoes x Mike Shinoda Remix mike shinoda 2011. Mike Shinoda says Linkin Park
  • Mike Shinoda says Linkin Park



  • memyselfandus
    08-04 11:02 PM
    Sorry, if you didn't like my comment. I am of Indian origin, and recognized/enjoyed your poetry and thoughts well. We can surely talk to our peers in any language, but writing for general information exchange on a public forum in our language may lead to regional labelling of our forum, which we don't intend.

    First up all I am not that poetic; so I want to discredit the credits bestowed up on me by you. What labelling r u talking about? Why are you so afraid about things that have no bearing on anybody. Being Indian/ Chinese/ Philippine has nothing to do with it as long as the comments elicit positive energy among peers. I am not talking about blantaly jotting down everything in a non-english language; I am only talking about poetic stanza's people pen that removes some sadness or frustration about the whole immigration fiasco.

    As far as talking about peers, I consider IV folks to be my peers too. ;)





    wallpaper Mike Shinoda says Linkin Park mike shinoda 2011. Mike Shinoda
  • Mike Shinoda



  • reachinus
    08-11 07:32 AM
    I called the atty. firm which posted the Visa Bulletine and they are saying its a ture bulletine and its from an inside source.





    mike shinoda 2011. DC x Mike Shinoda x SURU
  • DC x Mike Shinoda x SURU



  • aadimanav
    07-17 10:03 PM
    Of course, My bad! They were the next 2 on my list, I have already printed out the letter and am filling it in right now! I have already sent letters to them in a previous campaign.

    Thanks again for your due diligence!!

    Let everyone know if and when you get any response.

    Thanks,





    2011 Mike Shinoda mike shinoda 2011. Mike shinoda image by
  • Mike shinoda image by



  • deardar
    07-06 11:00 AM
    Since attorney's office is filing my papers, will they buy the point of filing it IS SPITE OF, the USCIS issueing the statement Monday(JULY 2) morning ?



    more...


    mike shinoda 2011. mike shinoda, linkin park in
  • mike shinoda, linkin park in



  • chanduv23
    10-04 12:13 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





    mike shinoda 2011. Mike Shinoda - Tsunami T-
  • Mike Shinoda - Tsunami T-



  • saileshdude
    02-11 09:59 PM
    Another question is what made them go back to your case suspecting that you did not have proper degree and trying to re-evaluate your I-140 all over again. I don't that think they would do this just randomly. There has to be some reason behind like maybe your previous employer is being audited and they are going back to all the cases filed by that employer. This is just one example. There could be other reasons too.



    more...


    mike shinoda 2011. Artist: Mike Shinoda
  • Artist: Mike Shinoda



  • enthu999
    04-14 07:03 PM
    Sorry to hear this. Regarding medical insurance, your company has to offer you COBRA..you will end up paying almost twice the premium that you have been paying so far, but it would still be better than you footing the delivery charges (10k - 25K). Continue CORBA atleast till the deliver and post-partum - for as long as possible..

    Terminating you in your ninth month pregnancy is probably against the law, i think if you can prove it, you might be able to sue your employer, check your local state laws..

    Good luck..!

    Hi

    When adding my wife to my medical coverage provided by my employer, my wife was pregnent, I did a bit of reading up, most of the group insurance policies offered by employers does not consider pregnancy as pre-exisitng condition. That is the major benefit of group insurance policies. If your husband is working in the west, Kaiser
    is the way to go!

    As mentioned in the above post, employer should offer CORBA, which can be your backup.

    Always remember that tough times will always pass!! just hang in there!

    All the best!





    2010 DC x Mike Shinoda x SURU mike shinoda 2011. DC Shoes x Mike Shinoda Remix
  • DC Shoes x Mike Shinoda Remix



  • pansworld
    12-11 10:41 PM
    I would support a day of fasting as a mark of protest to draw attention towards the broken immigration system.



    more...


    mike shinoda 2011. Mike Shinoda and Chester
  • Mike Shinoda and Chester



  • perm2gc
    10-30 10:47 PM
    [QUOTE=gc_in_30_yrs]Can we get the copy of I-140 Approval Notice under the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)? If so, please advise the way to do it.
    QUOTE]

    Is itn't surprising? I got a letter from USCIS today! 2 1/2 months later!
    It is said in the letter that this request is very complicated one, so it may take some time to work on. Once they get a handle on what to do about my request, they will start working on it. And on top of that, it is in a queue, meaning there is some backlog (you want to call it retrogress???).

    i will post more information once it is available.
    Even to a get Copy of I-140...retrogress.....OMG help _/\_ USCIS_/\_





    hair Mike shinoda image by mike shinoda 2011. Mike Shinoda#39;s pictures: 04
  • Mike Shinoda#39;s pictures: 04



  • tertip
    10-24 06:39 PM
    Shimul 99,
    When did you report for your biometrics (FP)? I'm also a 7/2 filer and my FP is scheduled for 11/3. Just wanted to see how fast an approval could be given after a FP. I hope more of us will get lucky like you.



    more...


    mike shinoda 2011. Mike Shinoda#39;s pictures:
  • Mike Shinoda#39;s pictures:



  • eb3_nepa
    07-10 09:07 AM
    I seriously hope that the Director of the USCIS understands our "Gandhigiiri".

    We dont want the Americans thinking, "hey lets keep screwing these immigrants and getting stuff like free flowers and free blood from them"





    hot mike shinoda, linkin park in mike shinoda 2011. SURU x Mike Shinoda x DC
  • SURU x Mike Shinoda x DC



  • srisra
    01-21 02:22 PM
    i am getting frustrated to see the bulletin everymonth and it never moves.
    people applied in 2006 got their GCs. one of collegue ROW got when applied in 2007.

    dont know whom to blame. why cant they understand our problems.
    r they least bothered.

    my PD is oct 2003-EB3



    more...


    house Mike Shinoda will be opening mike shinoda 2011. Mike Shinoda, has joined
  • Mike Shinoda, has joined



  • sachuin23
    04-19 03:03 PM
    Background on the President's Meeting with Senior Administration Officials and Stakeholders on Immigration | The White House (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/04/19/background-presidents-meeting-senior-administration-officials-and-stakeh)

    Strengthen economic competiveness by creating a legal immigration system that meets our diverse needs: Our immigration laws should encourage high-skilled individuals we train in our world-class institutions of higher education to stay in the United States and create jobs, stop punishing innocent young people for their parents� actions by denying children the chance to earn an education or join the military so they can earn higher wages and generate more tax revenues, provide farmers a legal way to hire the workers they rely on, and should respect families following the rules.





    tattoo Mike Shinoda - Tsunami T- mike shinoda 2011. Mike Shinoda
  • Mike Shinoda



  • anantc
    08-19 11:30 PM
    Hi,
    Anyone have the fax # for TSC center and Format of letter to request Expediate EAD renewal process because of job offer.
    Thanks,
    anantc



    more...


    pictures Artist: Mike Shinoda mike shinoda 2011. Linkin Park#39;s Mike Shinoda
  • Linkin Park#39;s Mike Shinoda



  • unitednations
    08-16 02:40 PM
    As I see it, hiring a lawyer is still cheaper than losing 20K per year because you are working for a exploitative consulting company. But if the company is treating you well, there is no reason to leave.

    I never understood this "exploitation thing". This is America...

    If someone is exploiting we all have a choice. We can change employers; go back home, etc.

    It may not be a totally open market but it is not like you have handcuffs around you. This type of talk of exploiting, slavery only hurts everyones cause.





    dresses SURU x Mike Shinoda x DC mike shinoda 2011. mike shinoda art mike shinoda
  • mike shinoda art mike shinoda



  • vinodmp
    02-07 08:50 AM
    I would also check if your original GC sponsoring employer (Company A) is not involved in any fraud investigations by USCIS. In which case, USCIS can revoke an approved I-140 without any notice on the basis of fraud, which would automatically lead to your I-485 denial. I-140 online status may or may not change in such cases. Your case being in extended review is raising some flags. Do you know anything about the kind of extended review that was going on. Your lawyer on file, as well as you should get a copy of the notice. Make sure no communication was sent to the lawyer from Company A. Sometimes USCIS does not update the lawyer information even though a new G-28 is submitted. You will have to just wait for the denial notice. Send an email to info at immigrationvoice dot com so IV can get in touch with you to help.

    I do not believe original employer was involved in any Fraud but he did have financial trouble ( paying salary after 2 months , check bounce etc - that is the main reason I left) .
    That company is MSU software based in Iowa ( just in case if anyone knows about it ) .

    I tried several times approaching USCIS as well as Congressman's office to find the details of delay / extended review status etc but all I got was we need to wait until the review is complete.

    I had switched attorney as soon as I joined company B and they AC21 and I have copy of the all the docs including the letter requesting to remove the old company A attorney . Also last my company B changed the attorney firm to a different one and they did sent a new G28 for that .

    I am kind of stressed until I see the letter which is going to be delayed because of the snow Storm :( .


    I have sent the email to info@immigrationvoice.com just now.

    Thanks folks for all your support. it really helps that some is there to here the concerns and provide suggestions .

    -vinod



    more...


    makeup Mike Shinoda and Chester mike shinoda 2011. Mike Shinoda will be opening
  • Mike Shinoda will be opening



  • gsc999
    11-09 05:12 PM
    Nancy Pelosi has long talked about her first 100 hour agenda and immigration is not on it. It would be amazing to see any immigration talk in lame-duck session.

    Although, it would be a good start because both parties agree on it but I don't think the strategic think-tank in either party will rush to do that before seizing each other's deeper 2008 Presidential agenda.

    Lets chalk out a strategy for next year, which is the Chinese year of the PIG.





    girlfriend Mike Shinoda mike shinoda 2011. Posted on Tuesday, May 3 2011.
  • Posted on Tuesday, May 3 2011.



  • javadeveloper
    12-31 04:10 PM
    seems funny that we are suddenly discussing God in this topic. But Any of the arguments presented here definitely do not prove that God does not exist.

    As for praying. If merely praying would result in me getting results why should I even pray to get a GC, I would rather just pray that I never have to work and get all the needs of this life fulfilled without any effort. Why do I even care about a GC. And everyone would have started doing that.

    The idea is never that of praying but of faith. Believers can give you millions of cases when their faith resulted in a favorable result. Almost all religions alo say that the first step towards having faith is to perform your duties as well as you can. Without this, there is no point of praying. Coming to religions, most also have ways of redemption but there is no way to redeem for acts in the future as you are expected to do your best.

    You may or may not have faith in God, but logically it is difficult to argue one way or the other. There is a reason why even the greatest of all philosophers have not been able to come to a conclusion.

    To each his own.

    I know how prayer looks/sounds like.May I know how faith looks/sounds like? Or any links ?

    You mean to say that girl(one I mentioned in one of my previous posts) died because she lacks faith in god even though she prayed GOD.

    My conclusion:
    I don't care if GOD exists or not.I'll believe If I feel his/her presence.





    hairstyles Mike Shinoda#39;s pictures: mike shinoda 2011. Mike Shinoda#39;s pictures: Mike
  • Mike Shinoda#39;s pictures: Mike



  • indyanguy
    09-22 04:09 PM
    Had called last time.. Called again.. Hope they stay long enough without recess to discuss this bill tomorrow !!!! :mad:





    EndlessWait
    03-01 07:11 PM
    reality is, a contraction of US growth of this magnitude was never anticipated...there is strong fear of deflation!

    its a do or die situation for immigrants. regardless of the visa status EAD , H1, L1, B1...or Z1.. the only hope of us to get a temp fix which helps the housing/eb crisis..





    docwa
    08-05 11:20 AM
    If your application is an SRC then:
    call (800) 375 � 5283 then 1-2-1-recpt number-1-1-wait for recorded status-3-4 speak with customer service.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment