Friday, June 17, 2011

money sign tattoos

images funny tattoos pictures. money sign tattoos. Rihanna-new-gun-tattoos
  • Rihanna-new-gun-tattoos



  • coolstonesa
    03-27 06:18 PM
    If I read you correctly, and if someone from IV does appear before congress, we should expect BEC mess/failure (PBEC in particular) also being brought to the attention of the lawmakers, not just the retrogression. Correct?

    And so are other 3 in the core group. We are as concerned about back logs as you are because its a personal battle for us too!





    wallpaper Rihanna-new-gun-tattoos money sign tattoos. tattoo animals. truck tattoos
  • tattoo animals. truck tattoos



  • gc_waiter56
    07-06 12:03 PM
    All,

    IV supports AILF efforts to file the lawsuit and feels that if the lawsuit has a favourable judgement then, it will provide respite to lot of people in the Community IV represents. IV is not an organization which works with one motive and that is to get people out of the greencard mess and IV will support whoever helps its member community.

    We feel that revision of Visa bulletin was not correct and AILF is absolutely correct to file a lawsuit against this directive and hence we support AILF in their bid to sue USCIS & DOS





    money sign tattoos. aries sign tattoos
  • aries sign tattoos



  • styrum
    02-08 01:04 PM
    http://kdoch.state.ks.us/KDOCHdocs/BD/FLC_Specific_Vocational_Preparation_SVP_Levels.doc

    This is rather discouraging if this is true. This basically says one can't require any experience for zone IV if you require MS.
    Well, MS + 11 month (but not 12) will do then, cause zone IV is has SVP "7.0 to < 8.0"

    The question is then: In question 6-A on the PERM form do they mean experience including 4 yrs of MS or experience in addition to those 4? From my negative experience it looks like this number is what is used to compare with the respective SVP time, so it does include 4 yrs for MS (2 yrs for BS)

    Any other opinions?





    2011 tattoo animals. truck tattoos money sign tattoos. dollar sign tattoos designs.
  • dollar sign tattoos designs.



  • roseball
    02-10 12:01 PM
    Any Ball park amount I should expect as attorney fee for the MTR ? I know some one mentioned about a CA attorney who does it for $500 but since I don't have H1 as backup , incase if I need switch back to the 2nd employer it is better to keep the current attorney ( 2nd employer ) . looks like he may not come cheap . they asked whether I want to file for Adv parol and it will cost attorney fee $800 . ( I don't have a clue why asked when my I485 is in denial stage) .

    I looked at the I290B form and looks not so complicated.

    But in this situation I do not want to take the risk of filing myself .

    Thanks
    -vinod

    I-290B is pretty straightforward and I helped my friend with his filing and we were successful in getting his I-140 approval. Having said that, whether to self file or hire a lawyer will depend on the complexity of the case and the reason for denial. If its a straightforward case/denial (wrongful) and you have all the documents to prove it otherwise, you can go ahead and file I-290B yourself. Otherwise, hire a lawyer. Did you get the I-485 denial notice yet and whats the reason for denial?



    more...


    money sign tattoos. get money tattoos
  • get money tattoos



  • Maverick_2008
    05-03 08:14 AM
    Grow up, kid. :D

    Maverick_2008


    I dont want to know abt your balls, keep them to yourself!





    money sign tattoos. bow wow dollar sign tattoos.
  • bow wow dollar sign tattoos.



  • rheoretro
    11-08 06:02 AM
    I disagree with logiclife. The Dems had already been in line (even before the elections) with Bush's view of comprehensive immigration reform...they were ready for amnesty for the illegals, whereas Bush's own party wasn't. And this was why CIR was derailed in the House. Please remember that CIR is the only avenue by which legal immigration reform will be acceptable to the Senate, esp. Senators like Specter who is currently Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Of course, at this point in time, it remains to be determined as to who will control the Senate, as VA and MT have not been decided yet.

    My personal view, from Washington, DC, is that immigration will come up in the new 110th Congress. Our work will be done, but IV will need its members support and attention for a while.



    more...


    money sign tattoos. makeup money sign tattoos.
  • makeup money sign tattoos.



  • krishnam70
    08-15 11:52 AM
    [QUOTE=oldschool;147268]Are there any implications of leaving my employer now who sponsored me for GC? I got my GC on the first week of July. I plan to leave on the 1st week of September. Thank you very much.

    You can leave even before your GC comes through by invoking AC21.

    Frankly, I think the 6 month period is propaganda.

    its my opinion and not legal opinion.

    If you already used AC21 then? how would you explain to IO. I think what matters is your explanation and there should be no reason for denial of citizenship if you are able to explain.

    cheers





    2010 aries sign tattoos money sign tattoos. funny tattoos pictures.
  • funny tattoos pictures.



  • GCVictim
    07-31 06:54 PM
    EB1- U (Always)
    EB2- Sep 2010
    EB3-Sep 2010



    more...


    money sign tattoos. into piercing and tattoos,
  • into piercing and tattoos,



  • gunsnkars
    07-19 11:54 AM
    If you are single and are in a position not to get married b4 August 17th please think b4 applying for 485. It is of no use to you unless you want to switch jobs on EAD which is a HUGE RISK!!My guess is you are going to get married at some point of time(Barring guys who are already in their midlife crisis b4 marriage) and would apply for your wife's Adjustment of Status. Please apply 485 togather when the PD bcomes current again. Bear in mind that even if you apply now b4 marriage you have to maintain your H1-B status. It will only make it worse when one had already applied for I-485 coz you could only get 1 year extensions as opposed to 3 years when you have an approved I-140 and have not filed for 485. Don't get overzealous and apply now and regret later!!





    hair dollar sign tattoos designs. money sign tattoos. Gonzo Tattoos
  • Gonzo Tattoos



  • crazydesi
    01-13 03:15 PM
    Once EB2 India reaches Apr 2005, it is going to stuck for long time (thats when PERM process started).



    more...


    money sign tattoos. Cool Tattoos For Guys, Designs
  • Cool Tattoos For Guys, Designs



  • RNGC
    04-15 12:24 PM
    Yes. It will be very helpful for the future employees falling into Jaws of the greedy employers.

    I am in, I will fight for this cause whatever it takes to prevent this kind of descriminations.

    I am impressed by you determination to fight this case, good luck....Try calling ABC/NBC TV directly (no emails etc) and talk about your situation. This case will get National attention considering the economy...





    hot get money tattoos money sign tattoos. makeup dollar sign tattoos.
  • makeup dollar sign tattoos.



  • yadav
    11-07 02:11 PM
    If someone enter USA they can bring in 10K$ with them in any form, ask you parents to go to any center in india private broker or anyone and buy $$ (thye charge some amount and that is in paise if they buy $ from you at 39 then they will sell it at 39.50 or so)

    You can buy as much as you want 100K$ or more. then when someone from india is coming then they can hand it to him and he can give it to you here.



    more...


    house History of Maori Tattoos money sign tattoos. social security tattoos,
  • social security tattoos,



  • onemorecame
    01-15 03:51 PM
    Did you start your own company now?
    what is diff between llc and s-corp and which one is good to start?





    tattoo bow wow dollar sign tattoos. money sign tattoos. dollar sign tattoos. bow wow
  • dollar sign tattoos. bow wow



  • vishwak
    08-11 08:46 AM
    sorry to hear that, when is your PD.

    Hopefully from October 2010 the date stay as it is. Did you checked the cut off data it does show 0 requirement prior to 2006.

    Its 26May. I don't think they will move something in Oct right???



    more...


    pictures makeup money sign tattoos. money sign tattoos. Diamond tattoo Money sign with
  • Diamond tattoo Money sign with



  • unseenguy
    07-04 11:35 PM
    This is not true. The Indian citizenship rules were changed sometime in 2003 so that children are not eligible citizenship if the birth was not registered within 1 year or if the child has taken some other passport. These children can get Indian citizenship only after attaining 18 years and renouncing the foreign citizenship.

    I think like many Indian government rules, the OCI rules have not been thought out properly.

    But within a year you can register a birth and get Indian citizenship, right? Whats stopping you from registering birth within a year?





    dresses makeup dollar sign tattoos. money sign tattoos. same knuckle tattoos as me
  • same knuckle tattoos as me



  • raydon
    07-05 09:23 AM
    what is diff between llc and s-corp and which one is good to start?


    Hope this helps.

    Business Formation Compare Documents - Trademarks, Patents and Copyrights - LegalZoom.com (http://www.legalzoom.com/business-formations/compare-documents.html?cm_mmc=affiliate-_-dt-_-CD6-_-na)



    more...


    makeup into piercing and tattoos, money sign tattoos. History of Maori Tattoos
  • History of Maori Tattoos



  • aadimanav
    07-16 02:47 PM
    One who introduced the bill? Or our state senetors or our Representatives? Or someone in particular? I am NJ.


    At least to your state Senators, and your local representative.


    http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/





    girlfriend dollar sign tattoos. bow wow money sign tattoos. guys think about tattoos?
  • guys think about tattoos?



  • vram
    09-22 07:19 PM
    Hello all,

    Here is my status

    I am currently using H1(3 year extension since I140 was filed) and wife is using EAD. And I also have EAD and approved I140. I have filed for my I-485 (2005 PD) with my current company in Midwest in July 2007.

    I have an offer from a company in California. Is it OK to accept the offer.

    1. Does it matter if I change the geographical region
    2. Also my field of work does not change. Only thing that might change is my increased roles and responsibilities and my designation for example from Senior Staff Engineer(Company X) to Principal Staff Engineer (company Y)

    I would like to know if Would be in trouble or if my GC would be in trouble having waited from 1997(F1) until now.

    -thanks





    hairstyles Cool Tattoos For Guys, Designs money sign tattoos. money sign cartoon
  • money sign cartoon



  • nrk
    08-11 10:45 AM
    Hopefully they might be waiting to approve both AP and 485 together. (I am thinking they might have taken the amount on AP already)

    Take an info pass appointment to get more details if it is close to you.



    Well I jumped a little too early :) and opened a SR in July. The following is the response I received:

    ================================================== ========
    The status of this service request is:

    The Service is waiting for VISA availability. Once a VISA becomes available allow additional time for your application to be reviewed by an Officer and you will be notified as soon as a decision is made
    ================================================== ========

    It is less than 60 days old status now and hence cant open a SR for 1.5 months :)

    BTW, it has been over 2.5 months now and my AP hasnt been approved yet :mad:





    cjagtap
    07-22 09:53 AM
    Pd-april2004
    Approved 140
    485 Application Reached On 2 Nd July At 10:23 Am At Tsc
    No Check Cashed Yet
    No Response From Uscis Yet
    My Guess-1 More Wk
    Hope They Cash The Ckeck Before August 1 St Wk,so That We Do Not Have To Send Another Application Just To Be On A Safer Side
    Anyone Is Planning To Send Other Application If Do Not Hear Anything From Uscis?





    msyedy
    02-07 10:23 AM
    Hi,

    I need you advice.

    I have Labor and 140 cleared under EB3 (worldwide) and waiting for 485 to file. PD is December 2005. I am software developer/engineer

    I asked my company lawyer to file for EB2 since EB2 is current. This is what their response is.

    "DOL has come up with what they consider to be job classifications and separated those into the job zones. There are very few which make it to zone 5 and they include such things as surgeons, lawyers, physicists and the like, in other words highly specialized positions requiring a higher than normal education path and many years experience. There are no computer related positions listed under Job Zone 5. All our positions fall under Job Zone 4 which does not lend itself to EB2 filing. We can�t file under EB2 due to DOL restrictions to minimum requirements for positions."


    Is it true that computer professionals now can not file for EB2? Is there any way that EB2 can be filed? Is it not possible?


    Please help.

    No.. You can file under EB2? I dont know where you hered that from, my friend is about to file his EB2 he is in his advertisement stage.

    Second thing.. Who told you that the EB2 is current, EB2 is sitting at 11 Jan 2003 and for 5 months now. No body knows when will it move and how many days it will move......

    Even EB2 NIW is also in the same situation so how is your lawyer saying it is current. I guess you are lawyer is a barber.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment