
anilsal
11-08 05:47 PM
is around 1.5million out of which meagerly 140K goes to employment based.
wallpaper mortal kombat 9 smoke pic.
Maverick1
11-13 05:08 PM
I asked her if it is change of address they sent she is not sure but she said usually it is the card when Current Status: is "Document mailed to applicant."
She put in a service request for me and she some one is going to contact me in 30 business days.
Goodluck.
Since you are EB3/2004/India it is probably not I485 approval unless you got EXTREMELY lucky and they processed your application out of turn.
She put in a service request for me and she some one is going to contact me in 30 business days.
Goodluck.
Since you are EB3/2004/India it is probably not I485 approval unless you got EXTREMELY lucky and they processed your application out of turn.
mammoy2k
11-12 05:56 PM
I wouldappreciate if any of you could shed light on the following scenario:
If485 i spending for over six months and someone switched the job using AC21 for a position which would require extended stay [upto 2-3 years] outside the US. Would it any way impact the GC process? Given that priority date is 2007, it is unlikely(?) that 485 would be adjusted in that time.
Thanks
If485 i spending for over six months and someone switched the job using AC21 for a position which would require extended stay [upto 2-3 years] outside the US. Would it any way impact the GC process? Given that priority date is 2007, it is unlikely(?) that 485 would be adjusted in that time.
Thanks
2011 mortal kombat 2011 smoke
letstalklc
10-07 10:37 AM
Is there anything specific that can be done after 15 months? I was justing waiting for someone to look at my case at DOL. Can you please shed some more light on this?
I tried to find information on the web, but I could not find anything anything particular to a case pending for 15 months or more.
Please share your understanding with us all. I'm sure there are a lot of people who are in the similar situation.
Thanks.
If your case is not filed by Fragomen and if it's passed 15 months period you can ask your lawyer to enquire about your case status, the DOL informed in the stake holders meeting to AILA no's that they are welcomed enquires to the cases that has been passed 15 months time period...for more information you can see in this web site under labor audit's endless delay thread (this is in the section of labor processing)
Final conclusion - if your case is pending for more than 15 months and not filed by fragomen you can ask your employer to enquire about it.
I tried to find information on the web, but I could not find anything anything particular to a case pending for 15 months or more.
Please share your understanding with us all. I'm sure there are a lot of people who are in the similar situation.
Thanks.
If your case is not filed by Fragomen and if it's passed 15 months period you can ask your lawyer to enquire about your case status, the DOL informed in the stake holders meeting to AILA no's that they are welcomed enquires to the cases that has been passed 15 months time period...for more information you can see in this web site under labor audit's endless delay thread (this is in the section of labor processing)
Final conclusion - if your case is pending for more than 15 months and not filed by fragomen you can ask your employer to enquire about it.
more...
like_watching_paint_dry
04-12 01:35 PM
As someone mentioned - Do not Lie.
Also note that by not replying, you are in fact condoning the actions of your previous employer. You had a good reason to leave him, and the DOL probably knows about it. If you are worried about your H1, you can go for premium processing on your H1 and then send the letter to DOL.
Exactly what I was going to say. I highly doubt that DOL is out to get you on your H1 transfer in this case... on the contrary, they may be able to get you the money your desi pimp owes you. I would invest the $1000 and speed up the transfer and forget about the whole issue after firing my salvo by responding to the letter. If you get something back, great. Else at the least, you put a bad guy is into a lot of trouble.
But the decision is all yours. It is not my butt that is on the line so it is easy for me to say.
Also note that by not replying, you are in fact condoning the actions of your previous employer. You had a good reason to leave him, and the DOL probably knows about it. If you are worried about your H1, you can go for premium processing on your H1 and then send the letter to DOL.
Exactly what I was going to say. I highly doubt that DOL is out to get you on your H1 transfer in this case... on the contrary, they may be able to get you the money your desi pimp owes you. I would invest the $1000 and speed up the transfer and forget about the whole issue after firing my salvo by responding to the letter. If you get something back, great. Else at the least, you put a bad guy is into a lot of trouble.
But the decision is all yours. It is not my butt that is on the line so it is easy for me to say.
blizkreeg
01-26 12:44 PM
Seriously, who cares that Andhra bagged 7 ranks. How on earth is it relevant to the discussion going on here? Plus this isn't a forum for Indians only(and I'm Indian).
Stop posting these nonsense, amateur messages.
Stop posting these nonsense, amateur messages.
more...
rajuseattle
04-27 07:55 PM
According to USCIS's interpretation of the backlog the pending applicants from retrogressed countries do not count as the backlog because they can not process those petitions until VISA dates moves further.
I hope once they make this information available on their WEB site or to respond to IV's request to disclose the pending AoS applicants based on country of chargeability and category, we will know how many AoS pending and can judge how long it will take to receive our GCs.
I am glad atleast they r acknowledging the fact that their is backlog and they are serious about clearing the backlogs. I can imagine the July-Aug 2007 concurrent filers are now receiving their I-140 approvals. In this bad economy one need to have I-140 approval to use AC-21 provision in case of layoffs.
No hopes on CIR , that debate will be their for a while until economy starts improving, until then no reform or any releif for legal immigrants....people just talking baout US protectionism and bla bla bla...nobody cares few thousand indians and chinese applicant's petitions rotting in the USCIS service centres for years for no VISA numbers.
I hope once they make this information available on their WEB site or to respond to IV's request to disclose the pending AoS applicants based on country of chargeability and category, we will know how many AoS pending and can judge how long it will take to receive our GCs.
I am glad atleast they r acknowledging the fact that their is backlog and they are serious about clearing the backlogs. I can imagine the July-Aug 2007 concurrent filers are now receiving their I-140 approvals. In this bad economy one need to have I-140 approval to use AC-21 provision in case of layoffs.
No hopes on CIR , that debate will be their for a while until economy starts improving, until then no reform or any releif for legal immigrants....people just talking baout US protectionism and bla bla bla...nobody cares few thousand indians and chinese applicant's petitions rotting in the USCIS service centres for years for no VISA numbers.
2010 Mortal Kombat Wallpaper Sub
Canadian_Dream
08-09 09:37 PM
Department of Homeland security (DHS) doesn't conduct background checks for Adjustment of Status cases. These are done by FBI which is a part of Department of Justice.This DHS announcement has nothing to do with background checks for AOS cases.
more...

guy03062
04-17 11:22 AM
Also when last year, congress approved recaptured 50,000 visas per year for Nurses, USCIS updated it immediately after Bush signed the law and also published interim visa bulletin to reflect those changes.
Same way, how should we interpret here in case this immigration bill is signed by Bush, will USCIS allow to get us those benefits immediately or need to wait 90 days?
Last time when Bill Clinton signed similar bill, it became effective immediately. So this should also be immediate.
Same way, how should we interpret here in case this immigration bill is signed by Bush, will USCIS allow to get us those benefits immediately or need to wait 90 days?
Last time when Bill Clinton signed similar bill, it became effective immediately. So this should also be immediate.
hair mortal kombat 2011 smoke
needhelp!
02-18 02:44 PM
Just a gentle reminder to post us an update if you've got some by now.
Also he is against H1b Mis-use. Now does he understand PPL like us in Middle of Nowhere.
Also he is against H1b Mis-use. Now does he understand PPL like us in Middle of Nowhere.
more...
srh1
10-29 10:48 AM
can anyone answer this
hot mortal kombat 2011 smoke
Raji
09-16 10:20 PM
Done!!!
more...
house mortal kombat 9 wallpaper.
sandeep77
02-02 07:43 PM
I am on F1 too and i recently went to India after we had applied for i-485. I used my AP and when i had asked in my Office of International education I was told that the moment i applied for i485 my F1 was cancelled.
tattoo mortal kombat 2011 smoke
desi3933
02-18 06:17 PM
I have a Green card and also my wife has GC .My wife is expected to deliver a baby.Shw wants the delivery to be in India and then come back...in that case what VISA will the new baby have to apply US when my wife returns back to US.
Appreciate your help in this regard.
She has come back to US before child turns 2 and it must be their first trip to US. No visa is needed for child and child will be provided green card on arrival.
You need to carry documenation with you as not all airlines are aware of this rule that child can travel without visa.
Again, it must be their trip back to US after child's birth.
_________________
Not a legal advice.
Appreciate your help in this regard.
She has come back to US before child turns 2 and it must be their first trip to US. No visa is needed for child and child will be provided green card on arrival.
You need to carry documenation with you as not all airlines are aware of this rule that child can travel without visa.
Again, it must be their trip back to US after child's birth.
_________________
Not a legal advice.
more...
pictures mortal kombat 9 smoke
zCool
07-27 03:17 PM
Do you work for some desi consultant who is trying to hold you?
Even then Attoreny making willful mistake to help your employer hold you is rare..
I have never heard you not needing signature.
In fact not having signature is reason enough for denial.
Even then Attoreny making willful mistake to help your employer hold you is rare..
I have never heard you not needing signature.
In fact not having signature is reason enough for denial.
dresses mortal kombat 9 smoke wallpapers Torrent 4135 downloads at 3015 kb/s
kaisersose
08-03 06:29 PM
whatever is the reason of revoking ? I just want to know if employer revokes an approved I140 withing 180 days of filling, will the employee know about it.
thanks!
You cannot know about a revoked I-140.
But if you filed a 485 based on that 140, then since 140 denial/revoking automatically closes the 485, you will get a denial notice for the 485 and that is how you know.
thanks!
You cannot know about a revoked I-140.
But if you filed a 485 based on that 140, then since 140 denial/revoking automatically closes the 485, you will get a denial notice for the 485 and that is how you know.
more...
makeup mortal kombat 9 smoke
drirshad
04-20 02:59 AM
http://hammondlawgroup.blogspot.com/
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Crystal ball gazing ........
Everyone wants us to put on our genie�s hat, gaze into our crystal ball, and try to predict what is going to happen in the next few months. So here it goes �
Congress is set to debate CIR in May. HLG thinks that there is a reasonable chance that one house of Congress passes CIR in the May/June time frame. And that the other house of Congress passes another CIR in June/July. With some negotiation, a compromise CIR bill could be on the president�s desk by the middle of the summer � say July.
In addition, we are also actively courting the bridge legislation that we�ve mentioned many times. HLG was privy to a meeting that took place just this week with a senior staffer in an important Senator�s office. The challenge here is to find the right must-pass legislation that can serve as a host.
Putting this all together HLG is slightly raising our latest estimate. We�re willing to print that there is a 60% chance that either CIR or Bridge legislation is passed and signed by the President by August 1. Whenever a bill is passed it will likley take an additional 30-60 days before the first visas are issued.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Crystal ball gazing ........
Everyone wants us to put on our genie�s hat, gaze into our crystal ball, and try to predict what is going to happen in the next few months. So here it goes �
Congress is set to debate CIR in May. HLG thinks that there is a reasonable chance that one house of Congress passes CIR in the May/June time frame. And that the other house of Congress passes another CIR in June/July. With some negotiation, a compromise CIR bill could be on the president�s desk by the middle of the summer � say July.
In addition, we are also actively courting the bridge legislation that we�ve mentioned many times. HLG was privy to a meeting that took place just this week with a senior staffer in an important Senator�s office. The challenge here is to find the right must-pass legislation that can serve as a host.
Putting this all together HLG is slightly raising our latest estimate. We�re willing to print that there is a 60% chance that either CIR or Bridge legislation is passed and signed by the President by August 1. Whenever a bill is passed it will likley take an additional 30-60 days before the first visas are issued.
girlfriend mortal kombat 9 smoke pic.
palnati
07-20 01:48 PM
It doesn't matter. You can file G-325 or G-325A.
hairstyles mortal kombat 2011 smoke
skagitswimmer
June 5th, 2005, 09:46 PM
I have a new eos 350 and am slowly starting to learn to use it. One problem I seem to be having is that on some of my flower shots I am finding that the reds and yellows seem to get blown. I am sure the exposure is right because I bracket like crazy. And I am shooting in raw and then use the slidebar and curve in the photoshop CS raw converter to tone down the image untill the clipping is all gone. But there is still no detail in the area in question - which was the area that showed up as blown out or clipped in the raw image.
The area I am talking about is the petal on the far side of the flower near the center of the image.
I would have assumed that because it shows up as clipped in the initial RAW image then there is no recoverable detail. However if I desaturate the image almost completely or add reds I do get some detail in the blown area.
I am using a photoshop colourspace in the camera. Saturation and exposure are set to normal.
Is this a problem with me or with the camera?
The area I am talking about is the petal on the far side of the flower near the center of the image.
I would have assumed that because it shows up as clipped in the initial RAW image then there is no recoverable detail. However if I desaturate the image almost completely or add reds I do get some detail in the blown area.
I am using a photoshop colourspace in the camera. Saturation and exposure are set to normal.
Is this a problem with me or with the camera?
th3thirdman
03-31 12:44 AM
ya no BABIES FOR ME! I just dont want to have a child
gcisadawg
05-11 12:51 PM
Guys,
I have a long layover at New Delhi airport. I am reaching their at 8PM and my next flight in the morning at 7:30AM. Is there any accommodation facility within airport? Or Do i need to go to city? This is the first time, i am going through delhi airport. Any helpful comments are welcome. Thanks and appreciate your help.
There are so called 'executive lounges' in Mumbai airport. There is a good possibility of having them in Delhi Airport also. Check while you are waiting. They have people all over hawking these services. They charge around 30 to 50 USD per person.
I tried one in Mumbai airport. I paid the money, went to the shower and didnt find hotwater. When I checked they said "it is out of order"..So much for the executive lounge! I took my money back and came out!
GCisaDawg
I have a long layover at New Delhi airport. I am reaching their at 8PM and my next flight in the morning at 7:30AM. Is there any accommodation facility within airport? Or Do i need to go to city? This is the first time, i am going through delhi airport. Any helpful comments are welcome. Thanks and appreciate your help.
There are so called 'executive lounges' in Mumbai airport. There is a good possibility of having them in Delhi Airport also. Check while you are waiting. They have people all over hawking these services. They charge around 30 to 50 USD per person.
I tried one in Mumbai airport. I paid the money, went to the shower and didnt find hotwater. When I checked they said "it is out of order"..So much for the executive lounge! I took my money back and came out!
GCisaDawg
No comments:
Post a Comment