Saturday, June 25, 2011

nicki minaj and drake

images VIDEO: Drake Offered Nicki nicki minaj and drake. Did Drake and Nicki Minaj get
  • Did Drake and Nicki Minaj get



  • gc_chahiye
    11-19 12:41 PM
    i am going for the h1 stamping first time . in form 156 how long do you intend to stay in usa ? for that i wrote 3 years . is it ok ? and my sister is also in usa .so for one question i wrote the same thing because we should be honest thats why.

    here what my question is will the interview people think that i wont come back to home coutry because of 3years and sister ?

    should i take any guarantee supporting letter from my parents if yes how is the format ? please answer with your experiences? i appriciate your help .

    + 3 years is correct, as thats what your H1 petition is for. You will get a 3 year multiple entry visa, thats the standard for H1.

    + no problem with your sister being in the US. The H1-B is a dual intent visa. Unlike a student visa or a tourist visa you are not required to prove any ties to INdia or convince them that you'll return. Dont take any support letter from your parents, its not needed. As long as you have a bonafide job offer from the US and your degree certificate etc are in order, you are good to go.
    If they ask you if you'll come back, the answer is upto you: you can say yes, you can say you'll evaluate in 3 years if you want to return or extend for another 3 etc. Typically it does not come up because of the dual-intent nature of this visa.





    wallpaper Did Drake and Nicki Minaj get nicki minaj and drake. nicki minaj and drake
  • nicki minaj and drake



  • nlalchandani
    10-25 02:36 PM
    Thanks canmt.

    By the way, for the G-28, it doesn't have to be an attorney right? So, I can get somebody else that I trust to sign them to be my representative. Will this work? If I were to put my own name to be my own representative, is that going to flag them?

    Do you know how much is it to get an attorney to sign the G-28 form? My PD is 3 years away, so I am pretty sure that the attorney won't have to do anything for quite a while (except for signing the form of course). If there are no RFE, the attorney possibly would not need to do anything at all.

    I agree with you....You should be able to file the G28 form to get someone else to be yr representative 2 or 4
    2. I am an accredited representative of the following named religious, charitable, social service, or similar organization established in the
    United States and which is so recognized by the Board:
    4. 4. Others (Explain Fully.)

    4 should work...

    Question is has someone done this before? Will send you a PM..





    nicki minaj and drake. Nicki Minaj | The Buzzin Box
  • Nicki Minaj | The Buzzin Box



  • Adam
    08-26 11:42 AM
    I spent about 15 minutes the other night trying to make C3-PO smilie to go with :rd: I found it tough if you wanna give it a shot.





    2011 nicki minaj and drake nicki minaj and drake. Drake and Nicki Minaj team up
  • Drake and Nicki Minaj team up



  • god_bless_you
    04-06 02:11 PM
    Thanks god_bless_you for you response. So it appears that I either have to have a valid H1 or EAD on hand in order to work.

    If you are extending the H1B, however, there is a grace period of 200 some day where you can work without a valid H1B while the H1B extension is pending. Isn't there a grace period if you are changing from H1B to EAD? From what you are saying, there isn't.
    I am sure on that.. Please check with a Immigration attorney!



    more...


    nicki minaj and drake. of Nicki Minaj and Drake
  • of Nicki Minaj and Drake



  • cdeneo
    06-01 08:49 PM
    With the news of onset of RFE's - does the attorney only get the RFE or do both the attorney and the applicant get a copy of the RFE.

    I am sure many would have this question - my attorney on the submitted G-28 form was one tied to my previous company. I have switched jobs since then but have not submitted AC-21 notification (though I qualify for the same). I have not submitted a new G-28 form to change attorney representation since I do not have an attorney at this time.

    I just want to make sure that incase an RFE is issued - I get a copy even though my old attorney is on file. Any input/advise will be much appreciated on how to make sure of the same.





    nicki minaj and drake. 2011 and nicki minaj wedding,
  • 2011 and nicki minaj wedding,



  • irrational
    04-04 02:34 PM
    Our company went with a cheapo attorney.

    But, from the lessons I learnt over time, WE have to be monitoring all these even if there is an attorney, since ultimately its our life which will be miserable. :o



    more...


    nicki minaj and drake. Is+nicki+minaj+and+drake+
  • Is+nicki+minaj+and+drake+



  • braindrain
    01-10 01:21 PM
    hi

    My situation is some what like you. In my father passport for place of birth one letter was missed. My father from his birth time onwards he is staying in that place. so present address and permanent address both are that village only.

    Is it needed to correct that missing letter of village name for the place of birth in passport ? i am planning to apply for visitor visa for them soon. Does anyone have any idea about this process of corrrection in india and how long it might take.

    If not needed while filling the forms for palce of birth how i have to mention like same in passport or the correct name of village ? If i need to mention the addresses like present or permanent how i have to mention the village name please reply so that i can do that.

    Thank you in advance

    I have done some research on the issue and spoke with one or two friends who came across this kind of scenarios. You can correct the details in the passport which I bet will be lengthy and time consuming OR correct the Birth Certificate which will be little easier as compared to the first one. If not fill the VISA related forms with the information you have in the passport and take an affidavit to explain the difference in place of birth in passport and birth certificate.

    In my case my mothers name is different in the passport and birth certificate and I have taken an affidavit indicating that they are one and the same person. They will be going for VISA this week and I hope things should go well...

    Will keep you posted on this...





    2010 Nicki Minaj | The Buzzin Box nicki minaj and drake. VIDEO: Drake Offered Nicki
  • VIDEO: Drake Offered Nicki



  • uma78
    04-24 10:44 AM
    please correct me if i am wrong, this seems to happen on:

    Wednesday 04/30/2008 - 2:00 PM
    2141 Rayburn House Office Building
    Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law
    Hearing on Wasted Visas, Growing Backlogs

    Uma



    more...


    nicki minaj and drake. nicki minaj and lil wayne Lil
  • nicki minaj and lil wayne Lil



  • gccube
    08-30 05:05 PM
    EB2 or EB3?





    hair Drake and Nicki Minaj team up nicki minaj and drake. Drake+and+nicki+minaj+2011
  • Drake+and+nicki+minaj+2011



  • whoever
    07-19 10:49 AM
    anyone help!



    more...


    nicki minaj and drake. Nicki Minaj and Drake lean in
  • Nicki Minaj and Drake lean in



  • whattodo
    03-25 02:24 PM
    Click on view questions and then write immigration on search box and click on search. You will see immigration questions. Economy might be the main theme but all kinds of questions are accepted.





    hot of Nicki Minaj and Drake nicki minaj and drake. Nicki Minaj and Drake
  • Nicki Minaj and Drake



  • amitjoey
    06-17 06:50 PM
    Total Contributions on this thread: $650- I am moving these to the funding thread. Please post your contributions on the funding thread.



    more...


    house 4 life. nicki minaj drake nicki minaj and drake. house nicki minaj and drake
  • house nicki minaj and drake



  • abhijitp
    11-14 09:19 PM
    Some folks are disappointed with the latest bulletin? Well, what else were you expecting?
    And why should you care? One of IV's goals is to abolish retrogression and take away all the glamor associated with priority dates and visa bulletins! So, wake up if you haven't already... join your state chapter, and become an active member!





    tattoo 2011 and nicki minaj wedding, nicki minaj and drake. makeup nicki minaj and drake
  • makeup nicki minaj and drake



  • joeshmoe
    09-04 11:22 AM
    Fellows in pain ...

    It's been horribly long 10 years and many complications along the way but my journey seemed to have reached the end. This morning I got a magically enchanted email:

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
    Current Status: Card production ordered.

    I am still at awe and can't believe ... probably will never do until I get the physical card.

    For those interested:
    EB3 ROW - Dec 2004 (first application was April 2001)
    I filed 765 and 485 in June of this year



    more...


    pictures Is+nicki+minaj+and+drake+ nicki minaj and drake. pics of nicki minaj and drake
  • pics of nicki minaj and drake



  • yabadaba
    01-26 10:59 AM
    If you want to track how fast are they processing - you have to go by "Notice Date" because that's the day they first saw your Application. If you want to charge AC21 or calculate iVisa Bulletion's Retrogression do by "Receipt Date" for calculating "180 days Portability" etc....

    In the "Pre-July 2nd world" those 2 dates used to vary by 1 or 2 days so no one used to care.

    Well - so NSC is doing I-140 for Apr 23rd and Texas is July 21st... I would have got my freedom by now if i had filed I-140 at Texas :) Another good thing in this Bulletin Vermont H1b extension processing have moved a lot - from Apr 23rd to Oct 1st 2007 - wow !!!

    Good Luck folks!!
    TSC is june 21st for I-140





    dresses Nicki Minaj and Drake nicki minaj and drake. wallpaper images Nicki Minaj,
  • wallpaper images Nicki Minaj,



  • ashkam
    09-11 08:32 AM
    In my case, my I-797 approval document itself specified which consulate I had to go to, which was Mumbai. In such a case, this consulate is notified of your H1B approval and you cannot go elsewhere for stamping. Of course, this was 8 years ago so things might have changed.



    more...


    makeup nicki minaj and lil wayne Lil nicki minaj and drake. 4 life. nicki minaj drake
  • 4 life. nicki minaj drake



  • ChalapathiChitturi
    11-01 04:22 AM
    When I filed my 485, I gave My company address in all the applications. My company is in Washington State.

    But I am actually working in California from past 7 years. The only place that I specified my current california address is in G325 (485 supporting document).

    Also I move within california after filing 485.

    Because I gave my company address in all the 485 applications, I did not even change my address in any of the applications. I only filed AR11 online for the address change. Advantage with online is, you will get a confirmation number.

    That is what my company recomended me.

    I got my EAD and all other receipts to the company address.

    Waiting for AP and FP mails.

    I also heard from my company that, my company will receive the finger print notice but the appointment office will be in california.

    Hope this helps you.





    girlfriend makeup nicki minaj and drake nicki minaj and drake. of nicki minaj and drake
  • of nicki minaj and drake



  • FinalGC
    07-21 11:50 AM
    bumping it....I need some links guys





    hairstyles Nicki Minaj and Drake lean in nicki minaj and drake. Nicki Minaj Drake
  • Nicki Minaj Drake



  • keepwalking
    05-20 01:44 PM
    Can you please let me know which service center (Texas or Nebraska) processed yours and your wife's I485 application.

    If you don't mind can you please let me know how long it took to receive I-485 receipt notice and Finger print notice (for your wife).

    My situation is

    Priority date is 08/01/06 (EB2). Becoming current on June 1st 2011. Need to add my wife as dependent to my green card process (she is in US in H4 status now). Texas Service Center is processing my I-485.

    I just finished doing that (in March) my lawyer only filed 485 for my spouse, once the documents for her were received by USCIS, we sent a interfiling letter to use I140 from Eb2 for my 485.

    I got approved in 3 days after they received their letter and my wife got her GC in 2 months.

    Good Luck





    sabeesh
    04-26 10:27 AM
    Hello..

    My Visa get expire on Sept 2009. I want to travel india on month (June) and coming back on June. Do i need to stamp my visa for coming back?. Also My visa in the name of company A. and i left the company moved to company B and then Company C. Now my H1 is with company C and its valid till 2011 November. Can i use the same Visa for reentry to US when i am coming back on May/June. Please give your answers ASAP.

    Thanks





    485Question
    10-29 03:21 PM
    Give a try if they can update it.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment