Desertfox
05-08 03:26 PM
There is no doubt that their work is a lot harder than it appears, but the point is that H1B is always interpreted as Visa for Computer Programmers ONLY, in the mainstream media. I think its time to publicize this new initiative from congress and let everyone know that H1B is not only for Programmers, it’s also for Fashion Models, Doctors, Engineers, Architects, Scientists and who knows what else! :mad:
I think thats what kevinkris meant when he said "give me a break".
I think thats what kevinkris meant when he said "give me a break".
wallpaper nicki minaj before and after

Prashanthi
06-23 05:53 PM
On what basis will you apply for a H-1 transfer, your present H-1 request has been denied. Even If you apply for a MTR you have pending status, based on which you cannot request for a further extension/change of status. You can apply for a new H-1 consular processing petition, leave the country, once approved, apply for a visa from the consulate and come back on the new H-1.
sargon
01-26 12:09 PM
Who deleted it?
2011 hairstyles nicki minaj before
calaway42
10-04 01:18 AM
roger that :)
more...
trueguy
08-09 06:15 PM
Bump
jay75
08-30 05:09 PM
What is Sub-Labor?
I field my GC thru Very good company.
I am not understanding why its happend
Well..Why don't give more details? folks in this thread asked all details and try to help you.
I field my GC thru Very good company.
I am not understanding why its happend
Well..Why don't give more details? folks in this thread asked all details and try to help you.
more...
kaarmaa
02-10 02:40 PM
In your sim city you can make these rule. However for the real world support IV initiatives for the best results.
what initiatives? Never seen any publicized...
what initiatives? Never seen any publicized...
2010 makeup nicki minaj before and
.jpg)
Eveready
07-10 09:37 PM
Well i just sent a message to my lawyer and this is the reply i received.
"If her current H-1B has been counted against the cap before, she should be able to return to H-1B status without having to wait for the cap to reopen."
Pls comment:)
"If her current H-1B has been counted against the cap before, she should be able to return to H-1B status without having to wait for the cap to reopen."
Pls comment:)
more...
glus
06-07 08:08 AM
The only option you have is to get into the U.S. and start working for the employer who sponsored your H-1B. After you establish that you work for the employer, you may start looking for another company, who can then do a transfer with H-1B extension for you, or you can ask your original employer to file extension of H-1B for you. In either case, you did not loose any of the 6 year time. The time starts counting after you enter U.S and are in H-1B status.
hair nicki minaj before surgery
morchu
04-27 03:08 PM
Yes. Show Company-A unexpired H1-visa-stamp and Company-C H1-I797-Approval Notice at port of entry.
Can i use the same Visa for reentry to US when i am coming back on May/June.
Thanks
Can i use the same Visa for reentry to US when i am coming back on May/June.
Thanks
more...
Templarian
08-27 11:16 PM
Double posting bump this thing.
I just noticed we don't have a <3 hmm (to keep it traditional or actually a severed heart is the question).
I just noticed we don't have a <3 hmm (to keep it traditional or actually a severed heart is the question).
hot nicki minaj booty efore and after surgery. Nicki Minaj before amp; after
gparr
May 1st, 2005, 04:31 PM
While I think what you shot is just fine and would be glad to have done as well, I can see that the next "level" would be to do as you suggest and get some wheel spin. Cox's shot of the car with the blurred wheels and background gives a very definite feel of speed. Spinning wheels on your 3rd and 4th shots in particular, with a blurred background, would give a very clear feeling of a dirt bike roaring into the air and the expectation of a dirt-spewing landing. I can see where accomplishing that will take more than a couple of attempts. My favorites of the images you presented are the ones with dirt flying from the tires, because that gives the sense of motion.
I assume your gear required a good de-dusting after the shoot? Looks like dust was coating everything.
Nice shooting, nonetheless,
Gary
I assume your gear required a good de-dusting after the shoot? Looks like dust was coating everything.
Nice shooting, nonetheless,
Gary
more...
house Nicki Minaj Before And After
dog123
09-18 06:01 PM
I got receipt on August 29 and approval e-mail on Today (September 18th).
Rashesh
Rashesh
tattoo house nicki minaj before
raamskl
07-22 09:43 PM
Read the last paragraph here:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/FinalUSCISFeeSchedule052907.pdf
Thanks for the link. That clarifies that the new package fee of $1010 encompasses the EAD/AP renewal for the life of 485. If one had used the old fee structure then the new fee for I 765 (EAD) - $ 340 and I 131 Advance Parole - $ 305.
I would think that if you pay $645 (EAD and AP) for the renewal that would also be good for the life of the 485, though the link doesn't explicitly state that. Does anyone have any more info on that?
Thanks.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/FinalUSCISFeeSchedule052907.pdf
Thanks for the link. That clarifies that the new package fee of $1010 encompasses the EAD/AP renewal for the life of 485. If one had used the old fee structure then the new fee for I 765 (EAD) - $ 340 and I 131 Advance Parole - $ 305.
I would think that if you pay $645 (EAD and AP) for the renewal that would also be good for the life of the 485, though the link doesn't explicitly state that. Does anyone have any more info on that?
Thanks.
more...
pictures photos of nicki minaj before
perm2gc
07-02 11:21 PM
Thanks for your replies.
My original H1 expired last week. And I do have EAD. But need to bring my spouse in few months on H4. So can i use my EAD while H1 MTR is filed. And then go back on H1.
You cannot use EAD to bring your wife,you need an approved H1.
My original H1 expired last week. And I do have EAD. But need to bring my spouse in few months on H4. So can i use my EAD while H1 MTR is filed. And then go back on H1.
You cannot use EAD to bring your wife,you need an approved H1.
dresses Nicki Minaj is looking HOT
immigrationmatters30
06-04 07:54 AM
1- how will be the process and how much are the fees?
--You employer should handle this. You do not have to pay for anything. Paying for H1B fees is illegal and you should be avoid employers asking you to pay for H1B fees.
2- How long does it take?
Depends on how your employer files. If the employer files in premium processing, you should know the status in 15 days(assuming they don�t ask for any other documentation)
3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
After your extension is approved you can stay and work in US but if you travel outside of the country then you need to get VISA stamping.
4- Is there any way to renew it in USA?
No
5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
-Not really.
6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
You should get your originals back. Next time you go for stamping they will ask for original, duplicates will not be entertained.
7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?
You- Make sure you have real paying job in US with your employer.
I applied for H1-B visa on April 2007 and the petition was approved from October 2007 to 26Th of September 2010 but when I came to USA consulate office to get the visa it became pending putting under administrative processing. It took almost 3 years to get the reconfirmation and last week I received the visa.
The visa issuing date is 27Th May and the expiry date is 24Th August but there is another date in bottom right part of it as PED : 26 September 2010 which is my petition's expiry date.
Now I am planning to move to USA for a long term stay so that I am selling my stuff, renting my house,.. and I just got confused by considering this date.Does this mean my visa will be expire on September and my H1 visa is just for some months? In this case does this mean I have lost 3 years of the total 6 years of the H1 visa? or the the officer issuing the visa on I-94 form in the ports of entry can issue the visa for 3 years as a normal H1-B visa?
I have arranged with my employer to start the job on 10Th of July and I will enter USA on 8Th, so up to 26Th of September which is the PED date will be less than 3 months and if the white I-94 card that will be in my passport should correspond with the expiration of the petition, the total of my work duration, will be less than 3 months which really doesn't make sense at all but as it seems that's it!
It seems now the only way is to apply for H1-b extension. So there will be these questions:
1- how will be the process and how much are the fees?
2- How long does it take?
3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
4- Is there any way to renew it in USA ?
5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?
I have to know the answers to these questions, first to arrange with employer and to see if they are interested and also to decide about our stuff, jobs, properties,... in my home country before entring the USA, otherwise it can be the loose of everything for us.
Please help me
--You employer should handle this. You do not have to pay for anything. Paying for H1B fees is illegal and you should be avoid employers asking you to pay for H1B fees.
2- How long does it take?
Depends on how your employer files. If the employer files in premium processing, you should know the status in 15 days(assuming they don�t ask for any other documentation)
3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
After your extension is approved you can stay and work in US but if you travel outside of the country then you need to get VISA stamping.
4- Is there any way to renew it in USA?
No
5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
-Not really.
6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
You should get your originals back. Next time you go for stamping they will ask for original, duplicates will not be entertained.
7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?
You- Make sure you have real paying job in US with your employer.
I applied for H1-B visa on April 2007 and the petition was approved from October 2007 to 26Th of September 2010 but when I came to USA consulate office to get the visa it became pending putting under administrative processing. It took almost 3 years to get the reconfirmation and last week I received the visa.
The visa issuing date is 27Th May and the expiry date is 24Th August but there is another date in bottom right part of it as PED : 26 September 2010 which is my petition's expiry date.
Now I am planning to move to USA for a long term stay so that I am selling my stuff, renting my house,.. and I just got confused by considering this date.Does this mean my visa will be expire on September and my H1 visa is just for some months? In this case does this mean I have lost 3 years of the total 6 years of the H1 visa? or the the officer issuing the visa on I-94 form in the ports of entry can issue the visa for 3 years as a normal H1-B visa?
I have arranged with my employer to start the job on 10Th of July and I will enter USA on 8Th, so up to 26Th of September which is the PED date will be less than 3 months and if the white I-94 card that will be in my passport should correspond with the expiration of the petition, the total of my work duration, will be less than 3 months which really doesn't make sense at all but as it seems that's it!
It seems now the only way is to apply for H1-b extension. So there will be these questions:
1- how will be the process and how much are the fees?
2- How long does it take?
3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
4- Is there any way to renew it in USA ?
5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?
I have to know the answers to these questions, first to arrange with employer and to see if they are interested and also to decide about our stuff, jobs, properties,... in my home country before entring the USA, otherwise it can be the loose of everything for us.
Please help me
more...
makeup makeup nicki minaj before
gcventure
04-07 04:32 PM
ggc,
What was the outcome of your interview. Did you get 485 approval. I am in a similar situation. Appreciate your reply.
What was the outcome of your interview. Did you get 485 approval. I am in a similar situation. Appreciate your reply.
girlfriend Nicki Minaj Before Surgery
CantLeaveAmerica
04-16 02:08 PM
Trust me. That's a move you will surely enjoy....I moved in the opposite direction.......Houston to Allentown
Houston is the best. Lovely weather, Really "BIG" city so you can get or do whatever you want. The metro system is not the best but if you only need it to commute to work(downtown) then no problem. By the way they don't give a crap about driver's licenses in houston, too many applications. They'll give you 6yrs easily on ur license.
Yep, dont worry about DL in texas, I renewed my TX license over the internet for 6 years, till 2013:)
Houston is the best. Lovely weather, Really "BIG" city so you can get or do whatever you want. The metro system is not the best but if you only need it to commute to work(downtown) then no problem. By the way they don't give a crap about driver's licenses in houston, too many applications. They'll give you 6yrs easily on ur license.
Yep, dont worry about DL in texas, I renewed my TX license over the internet for 6 years, till 2013:)
hairstyles tattoo nicki minaj images
sudhirdd
07-11 04:36 PM
As long as you are employed, and company is paying you decent salary (atleast salary mentioned on the L/C) you are fine, you must be employed at time of RFE/NOID etc..
Thanks a lot for your valuable input.
But I beleive all the input you mentioned, would be applicable for all kind of employer (Bigger or smaller) and get the RFE for ability to pay. I would like to know if you join the real small emplyer (about 35 employee) would it necessarly cause any other postential issue and/or must be a chance of getting the RFE as joining the such a small employer?
Please let me know.
Thanks for all your input in advance.
Thanks a lot for your valuable input.
But I beleive all the input you mentioned, would be applicable for all kind of employer (Bigger or smaller) and get the RFE for ability to pay. I would like to know if you join the real small emplyer (about 35 employee) would it necessarly cause any other postential issue and/or must be a chance of getting the RFE as joining the such a small employer?
Please let me know.
Thanks for all your input in advance.
starone
10-29 11:52 AM
Lazycis,
Can you share here or by pm the letter which you wrote to revoke your previous Attorney? I am also in the same boat where i want all my correpondence sent to me.
Can you share here or by pm the letter which you wrote to revoke your previous Attorney? I am also in the same boat where i want all my correpondence sent to me.
Jerrome
07-09 11:56 AM
How are you saying you will not get it before september 10? I am not sure is it really taking beyond 2 months nowadays to get the EAD?
No comments:
Post a Comment