Thursday, June 16, 2011

nicki minaj your love makeup

images images Your Love nicki minaj nicki minaj your love makeup. Nicki Minaj Blue Eye Makeup
  • Nicki Minaj Blue Eye Makeup



  • veni001
    03-11 10:38 PM
    No change for EB2..... India
    EB3 moved about three months

    Category India Most Other Countries
    F1 8 July 2004 8 July 2004
    FX 1 Jan 2005 1 Jan 2005
    F2A 1 June 2006 1 June 2006
    F2B 1 March 2002 1 March 2002
    F3 22 May 2001 22 May 2001
    F4 1 March 2000 1 March 2000
    E1 Current Current
    E2 1 February 2005 Current
    E3 8 September 2001 1 February 2003
    EW 1 June 2001 1 June 2001
    E4 Current Current
    E4-Religious Current Current

    Source
    Cut Off Dates- Consulate General of the United States Mumbai, India (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/cut_off_dates.html)





    wallpaper Nicki Minaj Blue Eye Makeup nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup.
  • nicki minaj your love makeup.



  • ItsLife
    06-10 09:34 PM
    Incorrect. You have to submit proof of employment. Basically a letter from employer. If you are unemployed that that will raise a red flag and you cannot renew your EAD anyways. So current and future employment letter is a must for getting EAD. Sometimes they even ask you for salary slips if they suspect your employment. In this proposed amendment the employer also has an obligation to record layoffs and inform government. That makes it very tough for EAD guys to renew their EADs. Even if you are not working for the same company that filed your EAD, USCIS record can show there were layoffs and your applications will be in trouble. Expect lot of RFE and denials. Remember AC21 denials last year?

    -----
    Once you get your EAD and move on you dont have to worry about this stupid memo. Anyone who is trying to fool you is scaring you including this stupid eastIndia. Dont spread false rumours.





    nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup.
  • nicki minaj your love makeup.



  • Legal_In_A_Limbo
    03-10 09:11 AM
    Hi, Did you send the AC21 letter yourself? Can you please let us know the format of the letter and supporting documents you sent? Also, please share the format of G-28 explanation. How was your experience so far? Did you receive any confirmation back from USCIS? Thanks.

    meimmi, we are still working on it.
    might end up hiring a lawyer only for filling AC-21. I know its not a big deal, but still trying to be on the cautious side.

    We also had the same questions as u had and were not able to find anything.
    If you find anything please share it with us also. We are going to file this week for sure.





    2011 nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup
  • nicki minaj your love makeup



  • kshitijnt
    05-10 11:27 PM
    I urge everyone to read the donor forum...we need more people to work on couple of issues and fixes. Please become a donor and take part in this...if you are serious to fix these issues.

    What is a donor. I previously donated $500 and I am not on that forum. Also asked IV through PM about it. Never got a response.



    more...


    nicki minaj your love makeup. I love Make Up For Ever Aqua
  • I love Make Up For Ever Aqua



  • mariner5555
    02-14 06:31 AM
    Canuck,
    There is no divide and rule policy by US as giving H1 does not mean that you have to file for Immigration, It is the choice of the person to get immigrated to US and US has set some policies by quota system. If you don't like it then no one is forcing you to stay back (US will say that if u sue USCIS).

    Thought to chip in my 2 cents as you are showing similarities of british raj and US. First of all it was the fault of the kings in India during that time who were not united enough to kick them out.

    Cheers
    permfiling
    EB2 -INDIA
    N Cal Chapter maybe there is no divide and rule - but definitely when they thought of country limits - they must have debated and come to conclusion that there should not be domination from one country (as one country people can become powerful - demand more etc) .so in a way it is divide. but in this age - country limits dont make sense. the problem is laws dont change easily.





    nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj makeup styles.
  • nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj makeup styles.



  • gvenkat
    10-10 12:57 PM
    Just to avoid all this , You can say I'm a US citizen and move on. They cannot ask for any verification can they?



    more...


    nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup.
  • nicki minaj your love makeup.



  • bheemi123
    10-03 01:31 PM
    I am in a very Bad situation it seems, please help.

    I am working in US on L1B visa and Wife on L2. then Wife got a Job and her employer filled her 485.

    In the mean time I applied for H1 (through a consultant, to get out of the L1B company). Looks like the H1 Got Approved. Now, I think the problem is, If I switch to H1, then she will loose her job and our chance of Getting EAD will go.

    I do NOT want to go for H1, but EAD Is important to me. Is there a Way I can keep my L1? (so that my wife can keep her job)

    Please help


    Just go out of the country and enter on l1 again..u r h1b autoamtically be go out ..and u will continue to stay on l1 visa..but make sure u r wife gets advance parole to retunr to contry..





    2010 nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup. images Your Love nicki minaj
  • images Your Love nicki minaj



  • greyhair
    06-20 09:40 AM
    My friend I have seen many things in my 45 years life. But never have I seen as much bullshit in one post. If you are so smart that your invention could lose $3 billion in a quarter, why are you unemployed for last 1 yr? If you don�t have a job it has got to be someone else�s fault, right? This is not a new trend. While you are ok to work in a company started by an immigrant or in a technology created by an immigrant, you find it morally wrong for immigrants to compete with you, right? As if immigrants should be denied to right to compete with �real Americans�. And this �real American� thing is so full of it. You are real American because your forefathers came here in 1700? But weren�t your forefathers ILLEGALLS when they came here uninvited? In a fair competition environment you are not going to get any edge over others just because someone has lived here for 5 generations.

    None of us came here uninvited. For last 16 years I am here LEGALLY at the invitation of my employer - an American enterprise which makes and keeps America great. Your �real American� thing is so bullshit because everyone loves to claim that they are only �real Americans� and rest everyone is fake. I find your portrayal reprehensible that only you are on the side of �America� and you competition is �evil and against all Americans�. This is not only stupid, but plain dumb.

    Simple fact is this, you cannot compete with your competition and for that reason you have to throw out this bull crap about �real American�, �illegal�, �Chinaman�, �Hitler� etc., did I miss something? Hear me out because this competition is not going to go away with Sander�s amendment or any other human law. Even if I leave, I will take my job with me and I will continue to compete with you. I will beat you again and again at any fair competition, even from the other side of the globe. The reason is, you are not willing to improve, learn and compete. But you can continue to complaint and cry foul. Sander�s amendment will not do iota to get you a job because you have been conditioned to live on unemployment compensation. Best of luck to the self style �real American� because with your attitude you sure need a whole lot of it.



    At what point are all you anti-American morons going to end this. Immigration followed to the letter of the law - YES. But if you came here illegally, are working here illegally, or are for immigration in any other form than that of the letter of the law - I am sorry. But getting to the point of this. If it wasn't for all of this illegal immigration, if it wasn't for countries ESPECIALLY India and China driving the AMERICAN way of life as a race to the bottom instead of a race to the top - we would NOT need this law. See you all have it wrong - we TRUE aAmericans like me who have 5 generations going back to the late 1700's....my forefathers laid the plan - laid their lives down to build this country and I paid my dues to get my GOOD PAYING job in IT that I worked and slaved for 20 years. And to have an immigrant whose country has done nothing but ride the tailcoats of what we Americans have done and claim it as there own. We have a word for it here in the US - theft. And that is what it is - these jobs that we are trying to fight for here have been STOLEN. And yet there are so many of you who just think that is ok - sure who care let them go....if a Hitler type were to rise again and another World War were to come.....this GREAT Country that you declare to love would not be able to defend itself.....because it's fabric....it's backbone has been dismantled my the theft - by the race to the bottom, by whatever you want to call it....it's all but gone - the dream that you think is still there is a puff of smoke my friends...plain and simple. There is not an INDIAN or CHINAMAN that has the background in IT nor the number of US Patents, and inventions that I have given to the companies that I have worked for and for the country I love. Yet one year after being unemployed I still can't find a job and as a book that is about to be released will educate most on you of who I am find this out - I dare you to look carefully and see just how many others like me are being displaced by un-americans and how that knowledge is taking the competitiveness of the US and shipping it overseas. How sad it is. There is a chapter in the book of one of by greatest inventions that has stood for 10 years to protect a certain part of your life....it was never breached -it never failed in 10 years and yet last month, my former boss showed me how almost 3 billion dollars this quater of American wealth was erased because an Indian person now controls that system and doesn't understand what he's doing and even though I could point it out in a 10 minute conversation I won't and I hope that some of you who are saying no to this in a way without understanding it lose your hard earned money.....I certainly have lost more than you can imagine.....all I can say in the end is not God Bless the USA - but God Help Us.....God Help the USA.



    more...


    nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup.
  • nicki minaj your love makeup.



  • gkdgopi
    07-18 09:43 PM
    I don't think any July 2 cases are rejected,
    They are still processing June end filers and would not have reached July 2nd cases even today, My understanding is that even in case of rejection, they enter the name in the system for tracking purposes.
    Also when i called them on July 3rd they said all application received from July 2nd are on hold.

    So don't worry guys!! :)

    my 2 cents





    hair nicki minaj your love makeup nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup.
  • nicki minaj your love makeup.



  • GCVictim
    06-11 08:04 AM
    sent TX sentors



    more...


    nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup.
  • nicki minaj your love makeup.



  • whiteStallion
    09-10 04:27 PM
    i guess they were very happy that they discussed the horse issue and they decided to take a well deserved break...as for 5882 who cares, as one poster mentioned, the horses are US citizens and they support the economy by eating grass. Republicans are happy because legal horses will be eating legal grass as opposed to illegals cutting and shipping grass to the horses. Democrats will be happy because the horses are well looked after.



    Nice humour!





    hot I love Make Up For Ever Aqua nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup.
  • nicki minaj your love makeup.



  • Rajeev
    02-04 10:50 AM
    We will all meet at the Bridgewater temple Cafeteria tomorrow, that is, 02/03/2007 at 11.00 PM. I will get the flyers with me. We will be doing a black and white text on colored paper as that costs 9 cents/page compared to colored text on colored paper that costs 89 cents/page. Please be there on time.

    Address for the temple is:
    780 old Farm Road,
    Bridgewater,
    NJ 08807

    Thanks,
    Varsha

    How did it go?



    more...


    house nicki minaj your love makeup. Above, from left: Nicki Minaj nicki minaj your love makeup. Nicki Minaj #39;Your Love#39;
  • Nicki Minaj #39;Your Love#39;



  • alias
    06-10 02:20 PM
    Even with EAD there is a problem finding jobs today. Employers sometimes do not call you after you tell them you have EAD. If they are going to make Immigration difficult for legals do you really think having EAD or not having EAD will really count? Nobody will give job for fear of lot of legal paper work, lawyer cost and complicated rules associated with layoffs. After TARP it was tough to get jobs in financial sector even if there was no TARP restriction for that position.

    Don't you guys get it?

    why are you digressing from the topic in this thread? let's put aside the EAD discussion for some other time :)





    tattoo nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj makeup styles. nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup.
  • nicki minaj your love makeup.



  • GCKaIntezar
    01-30 10:51 AM
    Waiting for the finalized copy of the flyer. Please post it today, I'll review and re-post for others to comment.

    Ajay,
    Let me know when do you want to do it? How about this Friday?

    Cheers!

    I will send the flyer statements that I think we can put tonight. Like I said, I am not very creative, but I will put my ideas out there. Thanks Sanjay for finding out the EBC details. I like the 30 mins 500 dollars. We can pool in some money from our side and do a 30 mins program. I think it will be still worth it.

    Did you guys distribute flyers at Metropark?

    Thanks,
    Varsha



    more...


    pictures nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup. Nicki Minaj hosted a pink
  • nicki minaj your love makeup. Nicki Minaj hosted a pink



  • decipher
    04-21 09:40 PM
    The meeting was primarily about undocumented workers and family re-unification. It seemed to be organized by the Latino community and so conducted mainly in Spanish (There was a English translator for others).

    There was a decent turnout of IV members but were ultimately overwhelmed by the undocumented crowd.

    The congressman talked about immigration as a whole and specifically about the provisions for undocumented workers in his bill. He was asked a couple of questions about legal immigration during Q&A but he did not address them very satisfactorily.

    After the meeting, I was concerned that he might not be completely aware of the legal immigration issues. However, I learned that he knows about the issues after talking to IV. Personally, I wish that he had talked a little about legal immigration provisions also in the meeting though.





    dresses nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup. I love Nicki Minaj#39;s over the
  • I love Nicki Minaj#39;s over the



  • logiclife
    01-30 03:56 PM
    I believe it is also illegal to work before getting a social security number. When you are on H4 you dont have a social security number (you have an itin which is not good enough for working). You will not get a social security number unless you have work authorization (i797). H1 will start only after october 1, so you can apply for social security number only after October 1 (i.e if you have i 797), it will take you about 4 to 7 weeks to get ssn. You can work only after getting the ssn. Somebody correct me if i wrong here.

    Well, yes, that too. Since they have no hesitation to ask employees to start working without waiting for 797, the absence of a pesky little SSN is not really going to stop them. If you run payroll, you need SSN. If you pay otherwise, (cash, expense checks, money order) you dont need SSN.



    more...


    makeup nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup. Above, from left: Nicki Minaj
  • nicki minaj your love makeup. Above, from left: Nicki Minaj



  • shree19772000
    01-16 07:13 PM
    I could see myself or any other desi dude and I have seen people in this situation. Its painful. Myself, I learnt my lesson during the 2000 - 2002 recession and spent all these years preparing for something like this. It was a difficult but I had to do it. I kind of knew that this would happen every 10 years. This time it did not take it 10 yrs.

    By the way, I liked your narration of the incident. I wish I could do it.

    We have very skilled people here and here is my suggestion. Why don't we make a documentary on these stories and the problems we face due to immigration. It will be much better way of putting our concerns before the people and I am sure even the immigration hardliners will sympathize with us if they hear us out and what we are going thru even after being there for 7-10 years paying taxes and doing our due diligence.

    These are my 2 cents and good luck with your job slumdog!





    girlfriend nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup.
  • nicki minaj your love makeup.



  • Openarms
    08-11 02:42 PM
    Please email to Compete America (info@competeamerica.org) see if they can help us at this point.
    Just say number of years waiting for green card under EB3 category.
    They know the issue very well..All they need is some momentum....
    Search | CompeteAmerica (http://www.competeamerica.org/search/node/india%20EB%E2%80%903)





    hairstyles nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup.
  • nicki minaj your love makeup. nicki minaj your love makeup.



  • Pineapple
    06-13 12:03 PM
    Impact of rule 2 will be minimal and that rule will be really used not to displace
    US workers if that is the purpose. If companies are not really displacing US workers why should they bother about this rule? This rule will certainly minimise the outsourcing by laying off people as H1b persons are required for offshore co-ordination.

    Rule 3 is putting ad that is just like a Labor process in green card. It will delay h1b hiring for a month and really impact will be minimal

    Those 2 rules are worth if companies can get best people in the world(that was the intention of H1b program. That is what Google and Microsoft are arguing)

    Correct me if my understanding is wrong.
    What exactly is your point Senthil?
    If by reiterating (over and over) the "evilness" of "desi" companies insofar as impacting American workers is concerned and justifying absurdly and obviously restrictionist bills on the fond hope that it would have minimal impact on the "good" American companies who hire H1s in the exception, you wish to make it clear that you are an employee of the latter set of companies, you have certainly made your point, and do not need 364 posts to hammer it it.
    Ladies and gentlemen, Senthil is a genuine, bona fide high skilled person working for an honest American company which has high ethical standards, and is not, repeat, NOT displacing any son of the soil American.
    There - you can relax now.





    uma001
    07-29 01:31 PM
    Given the unemployment rate and also the current market condition, it is not really favorable for starting a Green Card process (Labor/PERM) if you belong to one of the field, where there are adequate number of people already available. The recent economic conditions has flooded the market with many people who might qualify, as the requirement is to accept any US Citizen/Perm Resident, if one has the minimum qualification, even if you do not have all that is requested for. Future GC holder might like this provision after GC !!

    In that case, employers should mention the following in the offer letter

    " In case, in future, if economy goes bad and recession occurs,we cannot sponsor your green card since it is easy to find american citizens who has minimum qualification."

    This should be mentioned on the offer letters given by big comapnies.Then it is up to H1B candidate whenter to take the offer(risk) or not.
    Can these companies do this????





    eb3retro
    08-17 01:31 PM
    As I said previously, just chill out.Let me give all you guys some advice whether you want it or not.You guys are just busy speculating about something which you guys have no idea about.As a result all you guys are doing is getting worked up and trust me this nonsense is not helping you one bit.

    If you are giving some factual help with how to file,procedures etc it is one thing, baseless speculation will get you nowhere.If you think I am not in the same boat as the majority of you-- you are mistaken.It is just that I try to stay positive while you guys keep whining.We all know the system is not working fairly for Indians even though we are bright,intelligent and law abiding folks.

    You have no idea how dates will progress,so to reiterate once again just chill!


    Pray, just an fyi - what I meant as nonsense is "not we talking abt predicting priority dates"..but you saying EB2s are clever than EB3s. Do you have any idea of what you are saying? The very fact that you are not able to understand what we are discussing here shows how much clever you are..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment