
Lisap
08-27 05:54 PM
Should I call CIS to see what they say??? Anyone??
wallpaper crazy hairstyles pictures.
HumHongeKamiyab
03-16 12:18 PM
Agreed.. But again something has to trigger the movement. Eg. I can understand that happening, if you file AC21 and you receive RFE. Or Your GC filing employer revoking your I 140 and you receive I-485 Denial letter etc.
Or it can simply happen any time?
Or it can simply happen any time?
ups
03-27 02:42 PM
Could you please link the relevant information.It would be nice to know about it.
thx
http://murthy.com/news/UDh1iii.html
If you go outside of US for more than one year than only you will be count against quota.If you were on H1 and stopped working for more than one year and still in US than also you are not counted in quota.
thx
http://murthy.com/news/UDh1iii.html
If you go outside of US for more than one year than only you will be count against quota.If you were on H1 and stopped working for more than one year and still in US than also you are not counted in quota.
2011 crazy hairstyles 02 30 Weird
ImmiLosers
03-11 08:26 PM
I-94 is proof of your valid presence in US. You should not be having it if you are not in US. You will get one once you come back. Do not leave Airport without getting one;)
more...
ramus
06-15 09:14 AM
Great.. Thank you..
Very good thred.
contribution close to 500$ so far wiling to contribute another 500$ in next 5 months.
Very good thred.
contribution close to 500$ so far wiling to contribute another 500$ in next 5 months.
ivdude
10-02 02:00 PM
Literally, windsor(Canada) and Detroit (USA) are seperated by river, so keeping GC and PR is like riding in two boats ... not possible. While Canadians are liberal in allowing their immigrants to travel daily into US to conduct their jobs ( that brings easy tax $$), it would be inconvienent to track daily movements out of country for GC. Remember at US citizenship, you will be asked to provide detailed log of trvels outside the country. So trip to Windsor is technically outside the country.
I had Canadian PR and am giving it up, because I finally got GC. With GCI can trvel freely into Canada. Plus even before Canadian PR, I never lived in Canada nor do I plan to in future. So why bother.
Did you hand over PR Cards to canadian govt or nothing has to be done.
I had Canadian PR and am giving it up, because I finally got GC. With GCI can trvel freely into Canada. Plus even before Canadian PR, I never lived in Canada nor do I plan to in future. So why bother.
Did you hand over PR Cards to canadian govt or nothing has to be done.
more...
zCool
04-07 05:56 PM
If the law is changed. All dates will be current. if it's not changed your date from 2005 means squat. There are abt 200K ppl in the line ahead of you.. no way you are getting anything this life.. maybe you can leave your PD in inheritance to your kid born in India :)
So your GC process shouldn't be a factor.. you got great offer.. leave..!
So your GC process shouldn't be a factor.. you got great offer.. leave..!
2010 crazy hairstyles
m306m
12-12 03:32 PM
Vallabhu is inaccurate. You can leave the US with an expired I94. Immigration Officials do not collect the I94 from an individual, more often it is the airline staff who collect it and pass to immigration. Also you status come into play when you enter the US. When you fly in just show your AP and I485 receipt and you should be fine.
Your wife might have a problem in leaving US with expired I94 , if the immigration officer who is collecting sees that I94 is expired she is subject to 10 year BAN unless she goes CANADA or MEXICO route where they don't collect I94's and to come back in she needs advance parole to be approved receipt may not help .
Your wife might have a problem in leaving US with expired I94 , if the immigration officer who is collecting sees that I94 is expired she is subject to 10 year BAN unless she goes CANADA or MEXICO route where they don't collect I94's and to come back in she needs advance parole to be approved receipt may not help .
more...
rbritt1268
December 21st, 2007, 08:48 AM
Thanks for this Jason. I've often wondered why Olympus and Pentax haven't stepped up and gotten in the dslr market with the other big boys. My first camera was a Pentax K1000 (which I still have) and it was great. When I first decided to get into the dslr game myself I was disappointed to find so few choices of manufacturers.
It's good to see Olympus getting in the game. They've always had a solid product and I'm sure they will work out their design flaws.
It's good to see Olympus getting in the game. They've always had a solid product and I'm sure they will work out their design flaws.