aquarianf
07-19 08:45 AM
my attorney did not ask for w2 or tax return, my company uses berry, appleman and leiden, usabal.com
wonder why different attorneys have different requirements
Even my attorney didn't include any paystub,w2s or tax returns. According to them employment letter is enough.
wonder why different attorneys have different requirements
Even my attorney didn't include any paystub,w2s or tax returns. According to them employment letter is enough.
wallpaper Roof Extenda Pergola Bracket
gman
12-22 11:07 PM
Unlike H1B, at the time of layoff, if 485 is pending more than 6 months, you are still in legal status, (in h1b case there is no grace period). There is no time limit to find a similar job. You can stay at home for till your 485 approval, with legal status. Having said that, if INS asks for a eveidence of full time-permanat job you should be in a postion to show the job offer. In simple terms, tou should have a vaild job offer at the time of approval of your 485.
If i-485 has been pending for more than 6 months and I suddenly get laid off can i leave the country and come back when it's approved? Or can I leave the country and come back in a few months with or without job offer?
If i-485 has been pending for more than 6 months and I suddenly get laid off can i leave the country and come back when it's approved? Or can I leave the country and come back in a few months with or without job offer?
chanduv23
04-21 10:10 AM
We moved from NYC to Houston back in September 2009. If you want to talk, please send me a private message.
Where r u moving from?
Where r u moving from?
2011 pitched roof pergolas and
pasupuleti
09-25 05:25 PM
It was't a federal loan. Also it is just co-signing for a citizen.
About discover card, i told them it is just thier loss.:)
Discover Card is a bit picky...I applied a second time around and they approved it.
Student loans - federal loans require full citizenship.
About discover card, i told them it is just thier loss.:)
Discover Card is a bit picky...I applied a second time around and they approved it.
Student loans - federal loans require full citizenship.
more...
jvs_annapurna
04-11 11:55 PM
Hi guys,
I am a new bie but in deep trouble,
My case is like this
Have valid I-797 - till - Jan 16,2009 ( now expired right )
Valid I-94 - till -Jan 24 , 2009 ( now expired right )
Applied for extension in --- Sept 2008( 5months before I-94 expiry date)
Applied for premium in -- Feb 26, 2009
RFE -- Mar 2, 2009
Denied -- Mar 31,2009
Trying to transfer my H1- to another product company under premium.
I heard if you appeal the denial, you cant file the transfer, so i dont want to appeal,
Please correct me if this is incorrect ???? gurus please help me,
As I know I dont have any status but denial letter says appeal with in 33 days.
Consulted PRODUCT COMPANY ATTERNEY , said you can stay up till 30 days.
Is it possible to transfer with out appeal or MTR for the current denial ?
Please advice, as I am already running out of time....
thanks
jvs
I am a new bie but in deep trouble,
My case is like this
Have valid I-797 - till - Jan 16,2009 ( now expired right )
Valid I-94 - till -Jan 24 , 2009 ( now expired right )
Applied for extension in --- Sept 2008( 5months before I-94 expiry date)
Applied for premium in -- Feb 26, 2009
RFE -- Mar 2, 2009
Denied -- Mar 31,2009
Trying to transfer my H1- to another product company under premium.
I heard if you appeal the denial, you cant file the transfer, so i dont want to appeal,
Please correct me if this is incorrect ???? gurus please help me,
As I know I dont have any status but denial letter says appeal with in 33 days.
Consulted PRODUCT COMPANY ATTERNEY , said you can stay up till 30 days.
Is it possible to transfer with out appeal or MTR for the current denial ?
Please advice, as I am already running out of time....
thanks
jvs
chinna2003
03-11 09:21 AM
I worked for an employer in WY 2004 as a physician and since then i resigned and moved onto another job with a new labor and I-140. However last year at the time of July isa bulletin fiasco, I asked my employer from WY in 2004 to file for an I-140 based on the previous approved labor condition in 2004 to retain that priority date under EB -2.
Employer knows I have no intent of joining them after the green card and I have my own practice , so i donot intend to join the practice.
In this scenario, if this considered a misuse of retaining priority date and how do i prove the intent and will the USCIS allow a situation like this?
Employer knows I have no intent of joining them after the green card and I have my own practice , so i donot intend to join the practice.
In this scenario, if this considered a misuse of retaining priority date and how do i prove the intent and will the USCIS allow a situation like this?
more...
Becks
08-16 05:51 PM
I had my PA DL renewed last year. All they asked was the original I-485 receipt, Passport. They dont consider EADs.
2010 How To Build A Pitched Roof
go_guy123
01-20 11:32 AM
(1) Would CHC will vote yes on health care without any coverage for illegal and since CIR may not happen
(2) If CIR fails why would CHC supports us in piecemeal..
to me if no CIR then no piecemeal..
Answer to 2)
CHC only wants amnesty for illegals. They don't care about skilled immigration.
They hold the SKIL etc hostage to CIR. But CIR is impossible.
CHC will never support on piecemeal. But as Democratic party loses power , CHC power also reduces.
Moreover the CIR coalition also weakens with failures.
(2) If CIR fails why would CHC supports us in piecemeal..
to me if no CIR then no piecemeal..
Answer to 2)
CHC only wants amnesty for illegals. They don't care about skilled immigration.
They hold the SKIL etc hostage to CIR. But CIR is impossible.
CHC will never support on piecemeal. But as Democratic party loses power , CHC power also reduces.
Moreover the CIR coalition also weakens with failures.
more...
lvinaykumar
05-14 01:04 PM
i dont see change in any of the dates...... :D
hair Pergolas (13 images)
andy garcia
07-17 10:26 PM
I-140 was from TSC; I filed on July 2..but the employment letter was addressed to NSC. Will that be a problem?
You are OK. This is taken from the 485 instructions.
File all employment-based AOS applications at the following address:
USCIS Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box 87485
Lincoln, NE 68501-7485
This includes an employment-based Form I-485 filed concurrently with a Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, and an employment-based Form I-485 filed based on a pending or an approved Form I-140. To facilitate acceptance and processing of Form I-485 when Form I-140 has already been approved, submit a copy of the I-140 approval notice.
You are OK. This is taken from the 485 instructions.
File all employment-based AOS applications at the following address:
USCIS Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box 87485
Lincoln, NE 68501-7485
This includes an employment-based Form I-485 filed concurrently with a Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, and an employment-based Form I-485 filed based on a pending or an approved Form I-140. To facilitate acceptance and processing of Form I-485 when Form I-140 has already been approved, submit a copy of the I-140 approval notice.
more...
mmanurker
12-08 06:38 PM
vet04, Unfortunatly I dont have an answer to your question but if you dont mind can u pls let us know more about your current job so that I can start looking at your current job as an option for me incase if I get a green card. I am serious and not kidding. I want to know who is paying
200k salary in this job market and what is the job requirement for that.
200k salary in this job market and what is the job requirement for that.
hot A heavy duty corigated pitched
tonyHK12
11-30 09:14 PM
We need to get all these businesses to join together with Immigration voice and support us by lobbying and funding.
No Great H-1b will come here if its going to take 10-20 years to get a Green card.
I would suggest, lets have another action item to write to these companies about IV and ask for their help for Legal Immigrants that everyone needs.
This is a big thing that is missing so far.
See how the president of the Agricultural board, unions appear on TV asking for support for illegals and also get invited to Congress.
No Great H-1b will come here if its going to take 10-20 years to get a Green card.
I would suggest, lets have another action item to write to these companies about IV and ask for their help for Legal Immigrants that everyone needs.
This is a big thing that is missing so far.
See how the president of the Agricultural board, unions appear on TV asking for support for illegals and also get invited to Congress.
more...
house design options include Leach highway, kewdale, wa Gable+roof+pergola
priti8888
10-05 11:56 AM
How can someone with EB3 with a later PD get GC before me? If he has been approved there should be valid reason why mine is not approved, the reason should be something other than USCIS ineffeciency.
Because his RD is before yours. When a PD is current , GC is isssued based on RD.So if your PD is May 2002, but RD is July 2007. and another guys PD is May 2004 but his RD is June 2007...The other guy will get GC first.
In july uscis assigned visa numbers to variious cases with older RD regardless of PD.Hence, you will see approvals in the coming month, inspite of the fact that their PD is not current.
Because his RD is before yours. When a PD is current , GC is isssued based on RD.So if your PD is May 2002, but RD is July 2007. and another guys PD is May 2004 but his RD is June 2007...The other guy will get GC first.
In july uscis assigned visa numbers to variious cases with older RD regardless of PD.Hence, you will see approvals in the coming month, inspite of the fact that their PD is not current.
tattoo pitch roof in RHS steel.
sajidmd
02-19 10:47 AM
I am also getting into similar situation..
Salary is jumping by > 50%
Role is changing from Programmer Analyst to Manager... Will this have any impact ?
Salary is jumping by > 50%
Role is changing from Programmer Analyst to Manager... Will this have any impact ?
more...
pictures How To Build A Pitched Roof
msp1976
02-09 03:59 PM
All non-Indian members....
At present India is the most retrogressed country...This is just an attempt to gauge the extent of retrogression....
This poll does not imply that you are not valuable and your concerns are not cared for...
At present India is the most retrogressed country...This is just an attempt to gauge the extent of retrogression....
This poll does not imply that you are not valuable and your concerns are not cared for...
dresses Rafter size on pitched roof
WeldonSprings
02-25 03:01 PM
USCIS can pre-adjudicate a case, even when visa numbers are not available. This means that USCIS processes all the application, but just waits for a visa number to finalize it.
The processing date listed is the received date of the oldest case that they have not adjudicated or pre-adjudicated yet (maybe due to some problem). It does not mean that cases filed after April 2007 are or will not be adjudicated.
The processing date listed is the received date of the oldest case that they have not adjudicated or pre-adjudicated yet (maybe due to some problem). It does not mean that cases filed after April 2007 are or will not be adjudicated.
more...
makeup Gable/Pitched Roof Pergola
probe
05-27 02:59 PM
Applied (E-filed) on 4/19/2010 LUD on 4/26/2010 received receipt notice in a week.So far no finger print notice . I did received finger print twice in the past when I applied for EAD even though they took finger prints for I-485.
I heard that finger prints obtained at port of entry will be good for other immigration related applications.
I heard that finger prints obtained at port of entry will be good for other immigration related applications.
girlfriend How To Build A Pitched Roof
Beemar
08-30 01:20 AM
Hi frnds,
I used to work for a company A in california.. Boss is kind of using very bad language constantly and torchers almost everyday. Is there any1 who can help me out or has similar situations. Is there any1 that i can file a complain. Since he knew that I am on H1B and international student he was continuously abusing. any help would appreciated.
Tanx.
Can you name them? I think I can help.
I used to work for a company A in california.. Boss is kind of using very bad language constantly and torchers almost everyday. Is there any1 who can help me out or has similar situations. Is there any1 that i can file a complain. Since he knew that I am on H1B and international student he was continuously abusing. any help would appreciated.
Tanx.
Can you name them? I think I can help.
hairstyles pitched roof pergola i.
Nil
11-09 11:32 AM
This was very prompt of you guys.
Keep up the momentum.
The community and (we believe) this country needs professionals of your caliber.
Keep up the momentum.
The community and (we believe) this country needs professionals of your caliber.
trueguy
12-11 06:24 AM
China EB3 also didn't recieve the fair share (as per the law) of annual quota.
Looks like USCIS doesn't follow any rules whatsoever. They do whatever they like and nobody question them.
Looks like USCIS doesn't follow any rules whatsoever. They do whatever they like and nobody question them.
seahawks
07-02 12:07 AM
Guys,
Can some read the SOP in the above quote and figure out what they are trying to say?
I read it and it does mention that if you came prior to an year from filing, your G-325A does not count. I wonder why that is because Finger printing is triggered by G-325A was what I thought and its a form with 3 copies so to speak so I thought it goes to 3 different offices, who knows how it works.. anyways here is what I am doing for now..
Wait until my attorney gets back to me
Go for the FP and probably explain to them and see if anything can be done.
Wrote to my district congressman's immigration specialist who I had met before while campaigning for IV goals on CIR. Well I won't sweat it out, will see what happens I guess.
Can some read the SOP in the above quote and figure out what they are trying to say?
I read it and it does mention that if you came prior to an year from filing, your G-325A does not count. I wonder why that is because Finger printing is triggered by G-325A was what I thought and its a form with 3 copies so to speak so I thought it goes to 3 different offices, who knows how it works.. anyways here is what I am doing for now..
Wait until my attorney gets back to me
Go for the FP and probably explain to them and see if anything can be done.
Wrote to my district congressman's immigration specialist who I had met before while campaigning for IV goals on CIR. Well I won't sweat it out, will see what happens I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment