Friday, June 10, 2011

quotes about happiness and friends

images Quote about happiness | Quote quotes about happiness and friends. Quote about happiness | Quote
  • Quote about happiness | Quote



  • EkAurAaya
    07-10 09:37 PM
    My observation... based on i140 application

    My case was sent to NSC and it remained in NSC, however applications of 5 colleagues of mine got transfered to TSC... and another 3 remained at NSC

    There seems to be a pattern on how they transfer cases from NSC to TSC based on last name (this is totally based on a very small specimen)... posting it here to know if it holds any water

    Last name starting with A, C, E, G, I, K..... transfered to TSC
    Last name starting with B, D, F, H, J, L..... stayed at NSC

    any comments? again this is only based on my observation on a very small # of cases





    wallpaper Quote about happiness | Quote quotes about happiness and friends. is giving away LOTS of
  • is giving away LOTS of



  • srinu
    11-07 10:12 AM
    That's true.

    Even if many attorneys are listed at one place and there is a provision to provide feedback for each of them, I don't see any feedback.

    Looks like most people want others to help them but don't want to help others.





    quotes about happiness and friends. happiness that friends are
  • happiness that friends are



  • yestogc
    05-31 05:06 PM
    sorry.............

    Will Obama Follow his footsteps ?





    2011 is giving away LOTS of quotes about happiness and friends. images of happiness quotes.
  • images of happiness quotes.



  • paskal
    12-11 06:32 PM
    bumping up the thread!
    saw a post from a mn member and i guess this thread needs visibility!

    thanks for the invitation to the IL call, i am in Fl this week and probably can't be on, hopefully others will be participating and will update us all



    more...


    quotes about happiness and friends. This, my friends, is how I
  • This, my friends, is how I



  • shimul99
    09-20 04:04 PM
    I'm from Bangladesh and EB3. As you know the I485 was current in July and i applied along with my EAD and AP. but this month in visa bulletin i found that the date went back to 2002. What is the way it suppose to be?

    My question is: are they going to consider my application current or i stuck in the backlog. my understanding is that the visa bulletin reflects the availibility to send the application....they received my application on July 2nd, 2007.

    someone please clarify the matter please.......thanks ahead





    quotes about happiness and friends. happiness that friends are
  • happiness that friends are



  • sweet_jungle
    12-12 01:31 AM
    It's good to know.

    Well, i doubt having passport at FP would have helped. If in infopass they were not able to correct, how could they do it at FP ASC?
    Anyways, having docs helps. I was initially debating whether to take birth certificate at infopass and it turned out it was very much needed.



    more...


    quotes about happiness and friends. quotes about good friends. in
  • quotes about good friends. in



  • scabal12
    06-12 06:56 PM
    Thanks for all the information. Mine and my spouse's I-140 was approved 2 years ago. So, I guess I can apply for my EAD and live in this country legally.





    2010 happiness that friends are quotes about happiness and friends. Quote about happiness | Quote
  • Quote about happiness | Quote



  • eb3India
    04-09 01:24 PM
    Hasn't he given many speeches like this before as well? I mean he has been giving speeches on immigration since 2004 yet nothing has happened so far. He addressed it on State of the Union speech, prime-time speech from the oval office, and countless other occasions but what has been the end result - NOTHING. I wouldn't keep my hopes very high just because Bush said so. It�s all up to the congress now.

    I know have gave many speeches and nothing happend, itz all about politcs, location was Arizona where he wanted to show many Reps about how border security is improved,

    This is his first speech after STRIVE has been introduced, I am just forseeing on coming debate all over the media again,



    more...


    quotes about happiness and friends. Fail Quote of the day
  • Fail Quote of the day



  • ajaykk
    07-27 03:30 PM
    From the below FAQ2 just release by USCIS

    Q21: Will USCIS permit applicants who filed adjustment applications between July 2, 2007 � July 17, 2007, but who have not yet received a USCIS generated receipt notice, to file for Advance Parole and Employment Authorization based on proof of delivery of the I-485 application?
    A21. Yes.


    Does this apply only for ppl who have filed between July 2nd and July 17th.?? How about for people who have filed & filing between July 17th thru Aug 17th? Wud the same rule applies to them too? Any inputs on this?
    Many of the law-firms including mine are just filing 485 not EAD & AP. If this rule is for everyone I'll apply EAD and AP myself after I receive proof of delivery from my attorney.





    hair images of happiness quotes. quotes about happiness and friends. quotes about love and life and
  • quotes about love and life and



  • nousername
    10-09 06:48 PM
    Not sure what they do in the secondary inspection.. In my case they asked no questions at all.. Just asked me to sit and wait while they entered / checked something in their system. I was in and out within 20 mnts.


    What is the secondary inspection about? Is it just sitting and waiting while they do some checks on our file or do we have to answer some questions? Please let me know


    Thanks



    more...


    quotes about happiness and friends. quotes
  • quotes



  • ragz4u
    01-31 04:36 PM
    http://rawstory.com/news/2005/State_of_Union_excerpts._0131.html

    On Competitiveness:

    "The American economy is pre-eminent - but we cannot afford to be complacent. In a dynamic world economy, we are seeing new competitors like China and India."

    "We must continue to lead the world in human talent and creativity. Our greatest advantage in the world has always been our educated, hard-working, ambitious people - and we are going to keep that edge."





    hot This, my friends, is how I quotes about happiness and friends. love and happiness quotes.
  • love and happiness quotes.



  • rsayed
    02-19 10:30 PM
    ...don't know the answer to your other questions - but, as far as -
    "how far are we from either Bill getting passed?" - Your guess is as good as IV's, my friend.

    Welcome to the real world - where your GC is processed by the time you're on a rocking chair, with a walking stick in your hand...kinda like the TOI commercial where an old man gets selected for the National Cricket Team.



    more...


    house funny happiness quotes. funny quotes about happiness and friends. quotes and sayings about life
  • quotes and sayings about life



  • clockwork
    07-18 05:16 PM
    Follow up of previous file attachment.





    tattoo happiness that friends are quotes about happiness and friends. life happiness mistakes quote
  • life happiness mistakes quote



  • raysaikat
    07-13 02:36 AM
    Hi Raysakat

    Thanks for the quick and helpful reply. Just to clarify a bit more, can i still file for I-140 with her being primary(as cross chargibility is applied)


    You need to be the primary applicant in the I-140 (I am assuming that you are the one whose employer is filing I-140). Then you can use either spouse's country of birth for chargeability (which in your case would be UAE) for I-485 (I-485's are individual: for her I-485, she will use her country of birth; for your I-485, you will use your spouse's country of birth).


    while she is on F1 or wold it lead to conflict in visa status?

    As I said, once I-485 is filed for her, I believe that her F1 status would cease to exist and her status will become AOS. But you need to get confirmation from a lawyer on that.

    SHe does not exits on my PERM application, but she is currently with me on H4, suggesting her intent to immigrate with my PERM application
    Thanks

    Not sure what you mean. If the PERM application asked you to list your dependents, and if you were married that time, you must have put her name as a dependent.

    As for immigration intent: H visa is dual intent. I think she would be fine until I-485 is submitted on her behalf. If she enters the country on F1 visa (therefore expressing non-immigration intent), then it may be wise to wait for 60-90 days after the date of admission before submitting I-485 (and hence expressing immigration intent). I do not know what are the rules/precedence if she changes status in the country and does not travel.



    more...


    pictures quotes about good friends. in quotes about happiness and friends. Quotes by Amy Lee from band
  • Quotes by Amy Lee from band



  • srkamath
    08-10 04:24 PM
    Poll result = 1 pending

    Sorry - dark humor:D





    dresses love and happiness quotes. quotes about happiness and friends. Here you get Inspiring Quotes
  • Here you get Inspiring Quotes



  • canmt
    11-14 03:01 PM
    This could mean that USCIS has started to processing I-485 applications faster and you'll get your green card as soon as FBI clears the name check...

    Good luck on your green card pursuit...



    more...


    makeup Fail Quote of the day quotes about happiness and friends. funny happiness quotes. funny
  • funny happiness quotes. funny



  • Ram_C
    11-08 01:45 PM
    Thanks so much RAM C.
    I have one more question.. if possible could you please clarify this also for me..?

    I don't know the procedure for obtaining SSN, but i gathered that I have to show my I-94 at the SSA office, along with passport and other ID's.

    My I-94(at POE) and Visa stamping expired in 2006.
    Got extension till 2007, and then got H1B, followed by EAD.
    I haven't been outside the country, so my current valid I-94 is part of my H1 appoval notice...so do I have to show my H1 also?

    Sorry.. for all the questions.. I tried to call the local office but couldn't get through...

    THANK YOU
    I REALLY appreciate your answers..

    Yes that is true, you have to show your passport and I-94 and EAD
    you should be fine if they ask about expired I-94 (with stamp) as you have an extension till 2007.

    so to answer your question show H1 extension if they ask.

    hope this helps.

    Good Luck :)





    girlfriend life happiness mistakes quote quotes about happiness and friends. Quote about happiness | Quote
  • Quote about happiness | Quote



  • sertasheep
    03-31 01:15 AM
    Excellent newspiece, there. Here's hoping you're able to sort out your situation, Anand. By the way, salaries in India are now nearly 1/3rd of that in the US(in the bigger companies, of course)





    hairstyles quotes quotes about happiness and friends. Sibling Quotes
  • Sibling Quotes



  • Honda
    06-24 12:29 AM
    We applied on July 2nd during July 2007 VB fiasco.

    I just received the following email from CRIS regarding my son's AOS I-485 application:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Sent

    On June 12, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, call 1-800-375-5283 to update your address.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I am not sure what it is, still waiting for the mail to arrive in next few days.

    I am wondering if this has something to do with my son turning 14 years yesterday (i.e. June 11th). Is there any kind of RFE sent for this type of situation?

    Please advise.

    Thank you for your help.

    Did you get any updates regarding your RFE?

    Once you got the RFE plz post it. It might be useful for the other people. Thanks.





    japs19
    02-20 05:19 PM
    As I got 3 years ext. I am a bit relaxed about re-starting my GC process with new employer. Why rush, with the retro, it won't get me GC any sooner anyways so I plan to taste the water before I take the obligation of GC sponsorship from new employer.





    gcwait2007
    12-21 08:23 PM
    Friends,

    I need your opinion. I came to USA in May 2005 and my H1-B is going to expire in Feb 2008, as per I-94 card as well as stamping of the H1-B visa. Thanks to USCIS ;) for opening the gates in July 2007, I had applied for I-140, I-485, I-131 & I-765, based on my approved EB-3 labor with PD 02/2007. While my I-140 and I-485 are pending, my EAD & AP were approved and received by me. My existing H1-B is expiring in Feb 2008 and my employer company has not taken any steps to renew. The Legal Assistant replied me cooly that why I cannot use EAD. I had been taken aback by her answer.

    I have planned to talk to the top management of the company, but before talking to them I want to take all your opinion. Is it adviseable to use EAD in my situation? I have 3-yrs degree qualification and have been anxiously waiting for clearance of I-140.

    I look forward for your advice,

    Thanks in advance



    No comments:

    Post a Comment