haifromsk@yahoo.com
10-15 04:00 PM
if RFE for w-2 USCIC will come to know- might not be the only way for USCIC to know
wallpaper wanting someone quotes.
sbmallik
06-09 03:33 PM
You can try in Canada / Mexico / Bahamas.
amoljak
03-24 03:16 PM
They have
Exempt post-secondary foreign students in math/tech/eng/science (est.2)
200000
I don't know what that is...
And suddenly they arrive at: TOTAL ANNUAL PERMANENT LEGAL IMMIGRATION = CURRENT LAW + ENACTMENT OF:3 = 3.1 Mil
There are no calculations for that.. you may want to ask her where that number came from...
Exempt post-secondary foreign students in math/tech/eng/science (est.2)
200000
I don't know what that is...
And suddenly they arrive at: TOTAL ANNUAL PERMANENT LEGAL IMMIGRATION = CURRENT LAW + ENACTMENT OF:3 = 3.1 Mil
There are no calculations for that.. you may want to ask her where that number came from...
2011 quotes about wanting someone. quotes about wanting someone

deafTunes123
08-23 02:11 PM
Mine is Opposite. EAD issued for 2 years even though my PD is current (based on interfile). Don't know whether the interfile is successful or not.
more...
kbsyed61
06-04 02:41 PM
A friend of mine got his approval email yesterday.
His details are:
PD - April 12 2003.
I-485 RD - Last week of June 2008, ND - July 16th 2007.
Received RFE 5/14/08. (Previous I-94 copies, Wife's Vaccinations)
Reply to RFE - 5/30.
USCIS got acknowledgment 5/31. Soft update again on 6/02.
485 - AD - 6/03 received email about card production ordered.
His details are:
PD - April 12 2003.
I-485 RD - Last week of June 2008, ND - July 16th 2007.
Received RFE 5/14/08. (Previous I-94 copies, Wife's Vaccinations)
Reply to RFE - 5/30.
USCIS got acknowledgment 5/31. Soft update again on 6/02.
485 - AD - 6/03 received email about card production ordered.
akhilmahajan
04-30 02:25 PM
bumping up >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
more...
ssbaruah@yahoo.com
03-01 08:26 PM
Hi,
Unfortunately, I have recently been laid off by my employer on Jan 09. Still I could not transfer my H1B, but I am in process to doing that. One of friend told me told me that I need to transfer my H1B with 2 months. My H1B visa is valid till 2011.
I already requested my ex-employer not to revoke my H1B.
My questions are �
1. How much time I will get to transfer my H1B ?
2. What about my families H4 visa status ?
3. If it is out of status issue , then what should me my immediate action ?
Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately, I have recently been laid off by my employer on Jan 09. Still I could not transfer my H1B, but I am in process to doing that. One of friend told me told me that I need to transfer my H1B with 2 months. My H1B visa is valid till 2011.
I already requested my ex-employer not to revoke my H1B.
My questions are �
1. How much time I will get to transfer my H1B ?
2. What about my families H4 visa status ?
3. If it is out of status issue , then what should me my immediate action ?
Thanks in advance!
2010 quotes about wanting someone. wanting someone quotes. quotes
izolo
06-04 02:21 AM
I applied for H1-B visa on April 2007 and the petition was approved from October 2007 to 26Th of September 2010 but when I came to USA consulate office to get the visa it became pending putting under administrative processing. It took almost 3 years to get the reconfirmation and last week I received the visa.
The visa issuing date is 27Th May and the expiry date is 24Th August but there is another date in bottom right part of it as PED : 26 September 2010 which is my petition's expiry date.
Now I am planning to move to USA for a long term stay so that I am selling my stuff, renting my house,.. and I just got confused by considering this date.Does this mean my visa will be expire on September and my H1 visa is just for some months? In this case does this mean I have lost 3 years of the total 6 years of the H1 visa? or the the officer issuing the visa on I-94 form in the ports of entry can issue the visa for 3 years as a normal H1-B visa?
I have arranged with my employer to start the job on 10Th of July and I will enter USA on 8Th, so up to 26Th of September which is the PED date will be less than 3 months and if the white I-94 card that will be in my passport should correspond with the expiration of the petition, the total of my work duration, will be less than 3 months which really doesn't make sense at all but as it seems that's it!
It seems now the only way is to apply for H1-b extension. So there will be these questions:
1- how will be the process and how much are the fees?
2- How long does it take?
3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
4- Is there any way to renew it in USA ?
5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?
I have to know the answers to these questions, first to arrange with employer and to see if they are interested and also to decide about our stuff, jobs, properties,... in my home country before entring the USA, otherwise it can be the loose of everything for us.
Please help me
The visa issuing date is 27Th May and the expiry date is 24Th August but there is another date in bottom right part of it as PED : 26 September 2010 which is my petition's expiry date.
Now I am planning to move to USA for a long term stay so that I am selling my stuff, renting my house,.. and I just got confused by considering this date.Does this mean my visa will be expire on September and my H1 visa is just for some months? In this case does this mean I have lost 3 years of the total 6 years of the H1 visa? or the the officer issuing the visa on I-94 form in the ports of entry can issue the visa for 3 years as a normal H1-B visa?
I have arranged with my employer to start the job on 10Th of July and I will enter USA on 8Th, so up to 26Th of September which is the PED date will be less than 3 months and if the white I-94 card that will be in my passport should correspond with the expiration of the petition, the total of my work duration, will be less than 3 months which really doesn't make sense at all but as it seems that's it!
It seems now the only way is to apply for H1-b extension. So there will be these questions:
1- how will be the process and how much are the fees?
2- How long does it take?
3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
4- Is there any way to renew it in USA ?
5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?
I have to know the answers to these questions, first to arrange with employer and to see if they are interested and also to decide about our stuff, jobs, properties,... in my home country before entring the USA, otherwise it can be the loose of everything for us.
Please help me
more...
Alabaman
06-10 12:17 PM
plus sidlees english is even poor. I wonder how he has been keeping his job.
Sidbee,
thank you sidbee and i would pray that you would never be in this position. Its hard to stay home without at job and secondly, with H1B laidoff its even tougher.
I was laidoff recently and i know the stress one goes through. That's the reason i am trying to help by making a IVjobhunters group. I have found my job and i have nothing to gain.
Sidbee if you cannot talk good or help please shut your mouth. . If someone is asking for help ( Laidoff means Was terminated from work for no reason of yours).
You have the right to ask your employer for one way return ticket to your home town. Its not just the international airport but till your home town, Its a law and you should get it.
I was laidoff and i took unemployment benifits, Sidbee, Give me a lecture.
J thomas
Sidbee,
thank you sidbee and i would pray that you would never be in this position. Its hard to stay home without at job and secondly, with H1B laidoff its even tougher.
I was laidoff recently and i know the stress one goes through. That's the reason i am trying to help by making a IVjobhunters group. I have found my job and i have nothing to gain.
Sidbee if you cannot talk good or help please shut your mouth. . If someone is asking for help ( Laidoff means Was terminated from work for no reason of yours).
You have the right to ask your employer for one way return ticket to your home town. Its not just the international airport but till your home town, Its a law and you should get it.
I was laidoff and i took unemployment benifits, Sidbee, Give me a lecture.
J thomas
hair quotes about wanting someone

anandrajesh
02-06 10:35 PM
How (when) do you decide that you will take EAD or stay on H1B? Can you change your mind or it is a one time decision?
Do you have to mantain status (pay checks) on EAD? I understand you need to mantain status on H1B?
Sorry I am a moron.
It is purely upto you to decide what do u want. If u r planning to stick with the same company that has your H1B, then no need to pursue EAD option. But if you are planning to get out of your current company and pursue different opportunity, then you can use ur EAD.
No matter what the status(H1B or EAD) you are in, you need to be employed in the same position or a similar position as in your Labor Certification. If your Labor Certification says you are a Programmer you cant be a Project Mgr in EAD. Till you get your GC, you are compulsorily married to your profession and title.
Do you have to mantain status (pay checks) on EAD? I understand you need to mantain status on H1B?
Sorry I am a moron.
It is purely upto you to decide what do u want. If u r planning to stick with the same company that has your H1B, then no need to pursue EAD option. But if you are planning to get out of your current company and pursue different opportunity, then you can use ur EAD.
No matter what the status(H1B or EAD) you are in, you need to be employed in the same position or a similar position as in your Labor Certification. If your Labor Certification says you are a Programmer you cant be a Project Mgr in EAD. Till you get your GC, you are compulsorily married to your profession and title.
more...
smiling08
09-12 12:21 PM
I am in this case, and I am on my OPT in the US. If I have the I-794B now, and will be valid Oct 1, 2008, can I change my employer and transfer H1-B? Or I have to activate it first. Thanks a lot!
your employer while applying the h1b , they did not applied for change of status to h1b. they just applied for h1b only. so you did not got the i-94.
so until you out of the country and get it stamped h1b and re-enter you h1b will not be activated.
since you have your f1 valid until december...you can go for stamping before that date or you can also amend h1b for change of status thru your employer also.
hope this helps
your employer while applying the h1b , they did not applied for change of status to h1b. they just applied for h1b only. so you did not got the i-94.
so until you out of the country and get it stamped h1b and re-enter you h1b will not be activated.
since you have your f1 valid until december...you can go for stamping before that date or you can also amend h1b for change of status thru your employer also.
hope this helps
hot quotes about wanting someone you can. All you can do is be someone
dummgelauft
10-04 09:48 PM
I've been living in the US for almost 4.5 years now. Last year I was flying from Los Angeles to Las Vegas and the security officer checking the Photo Id./boarding pass at LAX airport asked me the most intelligent question of the century.
"What's the purpose of your visit to Las Vegas?":confused:
I would expect this kind of question at immigration check for international arrivals and not on domestic departures. May be took his job too seriously.
I thought of saying "Gambling, booze and girls" but just answered "Sightseeing" and he let me go :D
I also had a similar experience in Canada where an officer asked the purpose of visit to Canada in spite of showing my Canadian PR card :)
Dude, Leave alone PR, I have a Canadian PASSPORT, this CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) lady one day asked me "Who are you going to meet in Canada?"
I could not believe the stupidity of this woman. So, I replied "Mr. Dhurandhar Bhadvadekar"..
She waited a second to digest it, then said, "Okay..Go..!!"..
"What's the purpose of your visit to Las Vegas?":confused:
I would expect this kind of question at immigration check for international arrivals and not on domestic departures. May be took his job too seriously.
I thought of saying "Gambling, booze and girls" but just answered "Sightseeing" and he let me go :D
I also had a similar experience in Canada where an officer asked the purpose of visit to Canada in spite of showing my Canadian PR card :)
Dude, Leave alone PR, I have a Canadian PASSPORT, this CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) lady one day asked me "Who are you going to meet in Canada?"
I could not believe the stupidity of this woman. So, I replied "Mr. Dhurandhar Bhadvadekar"..
She waited a second to digest it, then said, "Okay..Go..!!"..
more...
house I Want U Back Quotes.
milind70
07-24 08:39 PM
Somebody told me that I can get a letter from Indian consulate certifying by Date of Birth using my passport and I can use that in place of the Birth certificate for 485 ?? IS this true, if yes, will this be accepted by USCIS ??
In the first case if I proceed as of now and when I get an RFE, what should I do ???
Thanks
In most of the case Birth Certificates issued by Consulates are not accepted USCIS.Submit you Birth certificate along with two affidavits you should be fine.
In the first case if I proceed as of now and when I get an RFE, what should I do ???
Thanks
In most of the case Birth Certificates issued by Consulates are not accepted USCIS.Submit you Birth certificate along with two affidavits you should be fine.
tattoo quotes about wanting someone you can. someone quotes you in a

sky7
07-26 11:34 AM
hey njboy..thanks again for ur response.
Yes, i read about the I140 processing and EB3 goes first. But I already filed my I140 in June-06, can i still move that to PREMIUM PROCESSING? (I tried to find any rule/regulation on that...didn't see any). And how long does the PREMIUM Processing takes?
Looks like the average wait time at the Nebraska SC is 3-4 months, hmmm..should i spend that extra $1K? Maybe yes (if we are allowed to switch from regular to premium)...given the "efficiency" of the immigration processing in the US.
Thanks again
Sky
Yes, i read about the I140 processing and EB3 goes first. But I already filed my I140 in June-06, can i still move that to PREMIUM PROCESSING? (I tried to find any rule/regulation on that...didn't see any). And how long does the PREMIUM Processing takes?
Looks like the average wait time at the Nebraska SC is 3-4 months, hmmm..should i spend that extra $1K? Maybe yes (if we are allowed to switch from regular to premium)...given the "efficiency" of the immigration processing in the US.
Thanks again
Sky
more...
pictures quotes about wanting someone. Keep smiling - it makes people wonder what
pappu
08-14 02:29 PM
Congratulations my cuban friends!
You no longer have to wait in this friggin' green card line
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15256657.htm
Perhaps the most important measure is the decision to parole into the United States thousands more Cubans with close relatives here, thus reducing a backlog in family-based immigrant visas. While Homeland Security did not say how big the backlog is, it's said to be in the thousands.
This is wierd.
so they can change laws for cubans without getting it passed in house and senate. President can just sign a law on his own??
Wow, this goes to show how powerful the cuban lobby is!!
With all respect to all cubans, this is only directed to the political machinery and its bias than individuals from Cuba--
Cubans are more important to the country than high skilled best and the brightest immigrants who have been waiting in line!!!!
or for that matter cubans are more important than N Koreans, Vietnameese etc from communist countries!!
or cubans are more important than people from other latin american countries who are also trying to immigrate to usa!!
You no longer have to wait in this friggin' green card line
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15256657.htm
Perhaps the most important measure is the decision to parole into the United States thousands more Cubans with close relatives here, thus reducing a backlog in family-based immigrant visas. While Homeland Security did not say how big the backlog is, it's said to be in the thousands.
This is wierd.
so they can change laws for cubans without getting it passed in house and senate. President can just sign a law on his own??
Wow, this goes to show how powerful the cuban lobby is!!
With all respect to all cubans, this is only directed to the political machinery and its bias than individuals from Cuba--
Cubans are more important to the country than high skilled best and the brightest immigrants who have been waiting in line!!!!
or for that matter cubans are more important than N Koreans, Vietnameese etc from communist countries!!
or cubans are more important than people from other latin american countries who are also trying to immigrate to usa!!
dresses quotes about wanting someone
GCwaitforever
02-09 05:50 PM
If you could customize it to let people tell their own life stories, that would be great. I am mailing my letter tonight.
To
Mr. John Beverly
Director, Foreign Labor Certification Program
200 Constitution Ave NW, room C4312
Washington, DC 20210
Mr. Beverly,
[Block A: Filler] with model text by the side ....
[Model text:
I am a ------ in one of the Fortune --- companies, with expertise in ---- field. I have about --- years of experience in the ------- field. I came to USA in ---- on a --- Visa. I hold ------ degree in --- from a premier Institute. My employer applied for -----(RIR/non-RIR), ---- (EB*), permanent labor certification in ---from ----- state. It reached ------ regional office in ------. My case is shipped to ----- (Dallas/Philadelphia) Backlog Center later and it is waiting for adjudication for the past ----- (one year). I have been waiting to apply for the green card for almost ---- (one-to-five) years now.]
Block B:
Based on information received from friends who received approvals at BEC, I see that the processing at the Backlog Elimination Centers has several problems.
Dallas and Philadelphia follow different procedures (RIR versus TR, Regional versus SWA cases)
FIFO has not been implemented correctly, as promised at the beginning of setting up these centers. For example, Dallas is approving cases from late 2004, while Philadelphia is approving random cases from 2002; the very reason for the creation of the BECs was to implement true nationwide FIFO order for labor certifications.
There is a complete lack of transparency and answerability from a public agency like BEC.
The BECs refuse to disclose how many people work in adjudication, how many cases have been adjudicated so far, how many cases are pending data entry, why certain states have more cases processed than others in random order, etc�
The BECs refuse to implement a simple application on the internet where applicants could check their statuses online.
The BECs refuse to disclose any future timeline, keeping 350,000 people in the dark as to what to expect and how long to wait.
All I am expecting from the BECs is little bit of transparency and respect which I truly deserve. I really would like to know the happenings at BECs. I appreciate if you could answer these questions below.
Why FIFO has not been implemented?
How many people are working on adjudications?
What are the criteria for picking up a case for processing?
Why are there differences in procedures between Dallas and Philadelphia BECs?
How many cases have been adjudicated so far?
Block C:[Filler]
[Model Text: Lack of information, long wait and continued slump in the career are creating lot of stress in my life. I can not change jobs. Any information from you would go a long way in assuaging these worries.]
Respectfully,
------------------------------------------------
xxxx
To
Mr. John Beverly
Director, Foreign Labor Certification Program
200 Constitution Ave NW, room C4312
Washington, DC 20210
Mr. Beverly,
[Block A: Filler] with model text by the side ....
[Model text:
I am a ------ in one of the Fortune --- companies, with expertise in ---- field. I have about --- years of experience in the ------- field. I came to USA in ---- on a --- Visa. I hold ------ degree in --- from a premier Institute. My employer applied for -----(RIR/non-RIR), ---- (EB*), permanent labor certification in ---from ----- state. It reached ------ regional office in ------. My case is shipped to ----- (Dallas/Philadelphia) Backlog Center later and it is waiting for adjudication for the past ----- (one year). I have been waiting to apply for the green card for almost ---- (one-to-five) years now.]
Block B:
Based on information received from friends who received approvals at BEC, I see that the processing at the Backlog Elimination Centers has several problems.
Dallas and Philadelphia follow different procedures (RIR versus TR, Regional versus SWA cases)
FIFO has not been implemented correctly, as promised at the beginning of setting up these centers. For example, Dallas is approving cases from late 2004, while Philadelphia is approving random cases from 2002; the very reason for the creation of the BECs was to implement true nationwide FIFO order for labor certifications.
There is a complete lack of transparency and answerability from a public agency like BEC.
The BECs refuse to disclose how many people work in adjudication, how many cases have been adjudicated so far, how many cases are pending data entry, why certain states have more cases processed than others in random order, etc�
The BECs refuse to implement a simple application on the internet where applicants could check their statuses online.
The BECs refuse to disclose any future timeline, keeping 350,000 people in the dark as to what to expect and how long to wait.
All I am expecting from the BECs is little bit of transparency and respect which I truly deserve. I really would like to know the happenings at BECs. I appreciate if you could answer these questions below.
Why FIFO has not been implemented?
How many people are working on adjudications?
What are the criteria for picking up a case for processing?
Why are there differences in procedures between Dallas and Philadelphia BECs?
How many cases have been adjudicated so far?
Block C:[Filler]
[Model Text: Lack of information, long wait and continued slump in the career are creating lot of stress in my life. I can not change jobs. Any information from you would go a long way in assuaging these worries.]
Respectfully,
------------------------------------------------
xxxx
more...
makeup quotes about wanting someone you can. You can#39;t tell someone you
vbkris77
04-13 11:06 PM
Here is the extract from Immigration and naturalization act. It is as clear as mud.. But most lawyers interpret the way we said in my previous post at least for kids born in USA.
http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=c9fef57852dc066cfe16a4cb81683 8a4
(b) Rules for Chargeability. - Each independent country, self-governing dominion, mandated territory, and territory under the international trusteeship system of the United Nations, other than the United States and its outlying possessions, shall be treated as a separate foreign state for the purposes of a numerical level established under subsection (a)(2) when approved by the Secretary of State. All other inhabited lands shall be attributed to a foreign state specified by the Secretary of State. F or the purposes of this Act the foreign state to which an immigrant is chargeable shall be determined by birth within such foreign state except that-
(1) an alien child, when accompanied by or following to join his alien parent or parents, may be charged to the foreign state of either parent if such parent has received or would be qualified for an immigrant visa, if necessary to prevent the separation of the child from the parent or parents, and if immigration charged to the foreign state to which such parent has been or would be chargeable has not reached a numerical level established under subsection (a)(2) for that fiscal year;
(2) if an alien is chargeable to a different foreign state from that of his spouse, the foreign state to which such alien is chargeable may, if necessary to prevent the separation of husband and wife, be determined by the foreign state of the spouse he is accompanying or following to join, if such spouse has received or would be qualified for an immigrant visa and if immigration charged to the foreign state to which such spouse has been or would be chargeable has not reached a numerical level estab lished under subsection (a)(2) for that fiscal year; (3) an alien born in the United States shall be considered as having been born in the country of which he is a citizen or subject, or, if he is not a citizen or subject of any country, in the last foreign country in which he had his residence as determined by the consular officer; and (4) an alien born within any foreign state in which neither of his parents was born and in which neither of his parents had a residence at the time of such alien's birth may be charged to the foreign state of either parent.
http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=c9fef57852dc066cfe16a4cb81683 8a4
(b) Rules for Chargeability. - Each independent country, self-governing dominion, mandated territory, and territory under the international trusteeship system of the United Nations, other than the United States and its outlying possessions, shall be treated as a separate foreign state for the purposes of a numerical level established under subsection (a)(2) when approved by the Secretary of State. All other inhabited lands shall be attributed to a foreign state specified by the Secretary of State. F or the purposes of this Act the foreign state to which an immigrant is chargeable shall be determined by birth within such foreign state except that-
(1) an alien child, when accompanied by or following to join his alien parent or parents, may be charged to the foreign state of either parent if such parent has received or would be qualified for an immigrant visa, if necessary to prevent the separation of the child from the parent or parents, and if immigration charged to the foreign state to which such parent has been or would be chargeable has not reached a numerical level established under subsection (a)(2) for that fiscal year;
(2) if an alien is chargeable to a different foreign state from that of his spouse, the foreign state to which such alien is chargeable may, if necessary to prevent the separation of husband and wife, be determined by the foreign state of the spouse he is accompanying or following to join, if such spouse has received or would be qualified for an immigrant visa and if immigration charged to the foreign state to which such spouse has been or would be chargeable has not reached a numerical level estab lished under subsection (a)(2) for that fiscal year; (3) an alien born in the United States shall be considered as having been born in the country of which he is a citizen or subject, or, if he is not a citizen or subject of any country, in the last foreign country in which he had his residence as determined by the consular officer; and (4) an alien born within any foreign state in which neither of his parents was born and in which neither of his parents had a residence at the time of such alien's birth may be charged to the foreign state of either parent.
girlfriend quotes about wanting someone you can. love you forever quotes and

syedajmal
07-31 03:53 PM
Option 1 - If she has been out of the USA for a significant amount of time for which you have proof, that time can be recaptured. I did this and recaptured 7 months. And Yes she can work for the time recaptured.
Option 2 - She can leave the country now, before here 6 years finishes, come back later and maybe use her GC or recapture the time that she spent out of the US then.
Hope this helps
Option 2 - She can leave the country now, before here 6 years finishes, come back later and maybe use her GC or recapture the time that she spent out of the US then.
Hope this helps
hairstyles quotes about wanting someone. at which you can say, quot;Well, I
mankusunny
04-07 09:37 AM
Hi,
I noticed I voted in by mistake. I didn't realize this poll was only for people who got received a fee invoice. I thought this a poll to see where the PD's were. Sorry about that. I think a few others might have incorrectly voted as well.
I noticed I voted in by mistake. I didn't realize this poll was only for people who got received a fee invoice. I thought this a poll to see where the PD's were. Sorry about that. I think a few others might have incorrectly voted as well.
sunty
07-26 12:02 PM
I live in Jersey City. I am planning to move to NYC. My company and job location stays the same. I have filed my I-485 (received July 23rd) with I-140pending. I don't have my I-485 receipt notice, only I-140 receipt.
1) Is it safe to change one's residence(different state) ?
2) How do I update my address for I-485 so that I get the receipt notice at the new address ? As far as I know USCIS stuff is not forwarded by USPS.
Thanks
1) Is it safe to change one's residence(different state) ?
2) How do I update my address for I-485 so that I get the receipt notice at the new address ? As far as I know USCIS stuff is not forwarded by USPS.
Thanks
wandmaker
12-11 07:46 AM
Do you all know Omnibus Funding Drive thread rocks? We had a great start today and we will have a good finish
Go IVans Go!
Go IVans Go!
No comments:
Post a Comment