hivicks
04-07 05:02 PM
Thanks that helps!- so you filled the G-639 form and had to wait for almost 8 months to get a copy of the I-140 approval notice.
wallpaper cute friend quotes for picnik.
go_guy123
06-18 10:35 PM
if your wife is bugging you to buy a house ...show them this article :D :D ..and it will help
-------------------------------
Female Homeowners Sadder, Fatter Than Renters
John Carney|Jun. 18, 2009, 11:27 AM|comment27
Print
Tags: Economy, Housing, Housing Crisis
Researchers from Wharton have discovered that female homeowners, on average, outweighed renters by 12 pounds.
Female homeowners were also carrying around more aggravation, making less time for leisure, and were less likely to spend time with friends.
"Home ownership can be a much more complex idea than just a straightforward expression of what we call the American dream," says Grace Wong Bucchianeri, an assistant professor of real estate at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School. The story was reported on Canada.com
But what about all the good stuff that comes with owning a home? Aren't homeowners benefiting from the security and independence of owning. Not really. The research shows that when you control for things like childbirth and income, the difference in contentment vanishes.
"I don't see any strong evidence that homeowners are any happier than renters," says Bucchianeri, whose 600-woman study is under review for publication in the Journal of Urban Economics. "On the other hand, they consistently report a higher level of pain — or what you might call negative feelings — connected to their home, and that's after controlling for all kinds of demographic characteristics, their financial situation, how many children they have and so on."
Bound to happen. Houses have been overpriced and House ownership has been way more expensive than renting in recent years. So if one buys a house there would be very little discretionary income to have a good life.
-------------------------------
Female Homeowners Sadder, Fatter Than Renters
John Carney|Jun. 18, 2009, 11:27 AM|comment27
Tags: Economy, Housing, Housing Crisis
Researchers from Wharton have discovered that female homeowners, on average, outweighed renters by 12 pounds.
Female homeowners were also carrying around more aggravation, making less time for leisure, and were less likely to spend time with friends.
"Home ownership can be a much more complex idea than just a straightforward expression of what we call the American dream," says Grace Wong Bucchianeri, an assistant professor of real estate at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School. The story was reported on Canada.com
But what about all the good stuff that comes with owning a home? Aren't homeowners benefiting from the security and independence of owning. Not really. The research shows that when you control for things like childbirth and income, the difference in contentment vanishes.
"I don't see any strong evidence that homeowners are any happier than renters," says Bucchianeri, whose 600-woman study is under review for publication in the Journal of Urban Economics. "On the other hand, they consistently report a higher level of pain — or what you might call negative feelings — connected to their home, and that's after controlling for all kinds of demographic characteristics, their financial situation, how many children they have and so on."
Bound to happen. Houses have been overpriced and House ownership has been way more expensive than renting in recent years. So if one buys a house there would be very little discretionary income to have a good life.

h1b_professional
08-17 09:17 AM
Its Aug 17! even though most of us do not have receipt yet, we can forget about refiling
2011 cute friend quotes for picnik

SeanDell
05-28 05:37 PM
Hi,
I am on H1B in US. My current H1 is valid till July 6, 2009. Then I have an approved H1 extension valid from July 7, 2009 for the next 3 years to 2012. I also have my I-485 applied and is pending for the priority date to be current. I am planning to go to Canada in the last week of June to complete the Canadian PR Landing formalities. I would be in Canada for about 6 days and plan to use AVR (Automatic Visa Revalidation) while coming back to the US. I have a couple of questions with regards to that:
1. My current passport is valid till September, 2009. Can that be a problem while coming back to the US using AVR (as passport will be expiring in app. 3 months)? Is there any minimum Passport validity period for US POE to enter US?
2. When using AVR, is there a new I-94 issued at the POE or the same previous I-94 is handed over as it is?
3. As I have a pending 485, can the completion of Canadian PR Landing formalities and use of AVR while coming back to US be a problem at the POE or for 485?
I would highly appreciate the replies.
Thanks.
I am on H1B in US. My current H1 is valid till July 6, 2009. Then I have an approved H1 extension valid from July 7, 2009 for the next 3 years to 2012. I also have my I-485 applied and is pending for the priority date to be current. I am planning to go to Canada in the last week of June to complete the Canadian PR Landing formalities. I would be in Canada for about 6 days and plan to use AVR (Automatic Visa Revalidation) while coming back to the US. I have a couple of questions with regards to that:
1. My current passport is valid till September, 2009. Can that be a problem while coming back to the US using AVR (as passport will be expiring in app. 3 months)? Is there any minimum Passport validity period for US POE to enter US?
2. When using AVR, is there a new I-94 issued at the POE or the same previous I-94 is handed over as it is?
3. As I have a pending 485, can the completion of Canadian PR Landing formalities and use of AVR while coming back to US be a problem at the POE or for 485?
I would highly appreciate the replies.
Thanks.
more...
javadeveloper
02-23 10:59 AM
Hi
We are in AOS pending status.iam on EAD.
After seeing the economy Iam planning to send my wife to india. She is pregnant ( 2 months).
Now I have job and in future if I get into any trouble with project Etc.. I need to pay the medical insurance and will have lot of financial issues.
How difficult is to bring new infant to US from India while our AOS is pending and apply 485.
( Visito visa Etc..)
Any suggestions.
Thanks
1.You need to be on h1(your wife&kid needs to be on H4)
2.My suggestion:use EAD if you need to use but don't send your wife to India.Use your savings for your Insurance & living(in the worst case).
3.Also keep in mind that you have to spend about $2000 to send her to india and bring back to US with which you can buy 3 months of insurance.
We are in AOS pending status.iam on EAD.
After seeing the economy Iam planning to send my wife to india. She is pregnant ( 2 months).
Now I have job and in future if I get into any trouble with project Etc.. I need to pay the medical insurance and will have lot of financial issues.
How difficult is to bring new infant to US from India while our AOS is pending and apply 485.
( Visito visa Etc..)
Any suggestions.
Thanks
1.You need to be on h1(your wife&kid needs to be on H4)
2.My suggestion:use EAD if you need to use but don't send your wife to India.Use your savings for your Insurance & living(in the worst case).
3.Also keep in mind that you have to spend about $2000 to send her to india and bring back to US with which you can buy 3 months of insurance.
belmontboy
04-09 05:58 PM
how do you change the title of this thread?
Admin: could you please change the title to "Home buying - personal experiences"
Home owner's please shareyour personal experiences. That would help prospective buyers like me a lot.
- thanks in advance.
Admin: could you please change the title to "Home buying - personal experiences"
Home owner's please shareyour personal experiences. That would help prospective buyers like me a lot.
- thanks in advance.
more...

gcwatchdog
10-18 01:58 PM
No need to worry even if it's warning...
I had a same situation with my wife FP yesterday.
she got warning for 2 fingers........
I asked FP officer why the warnings and does it cause any problems.then
she replied nothing to worry it happens somtimes..
then asked again do we need to comeback again for FP.....
she replied no..not necessary unless and until FBI has any questions...
I had a same situation with my wife FP yesterday.
she got warning for 2 fingers........
I asked FP officer why the warnings and does it cause any problems.then
she replied nothing to worry it happens somtimes..
then asked again do we need to comeback again for FP.....
she replied no..not necessary unless and until FBI has any questions...
2010 quotes for picnik photos.

reddymjm
03-16 01:22 PM
Guruji - Can you please predict something about my GC application too :D
Shishyaji, Your PD is 18 months after mine. Keep checking on me. You should get your GC after an year or two after mine, until unless the recapture or some magic by USCIS/DHS.
Shishyaji, Your PD is 18 months after mine. Keep checking on me. You should get your GC after an year or two after mine, until unless the recapture or some magic by USCIS/DHS.
more...

jiraprapaasa
04-13 11:47 AM
Did you 4 years old get a visa yet? How about your neice and nephew? The agent in Thailand called my niece mother and ask for money in order to prepare her paperwork for an interview. Do you think she should hire an agent there to make sure she got everything correctly.
I have no ideas about 12 years old going to the interview. Have no clue what kinds of question?
I have no ideas about 12 years old going to the interview. Have no clue what kinds of question?
hair quotes for picnik pictures. cute friend quotes for picnik.
number30
03-05 09:45 PM
As I mentioned earlier, my case is family-based. I'm in F1 visa status so the 245 provision doesn't apply to me. The period of work is hard to calculate. Since I never actively participated in my own business, I don't recall ever working for more than a few hours each month.
I suppose the question boils down to this: Should I, or shouldn't I disclose my self employment to CIS?
Family based might based upon the parents or siblings. That is the reason i asked whether is is spouse? If spouse you are OK. You can disclose the income.
I suppose the question boils down to this: Should I, or shouldn't I disclose my self employment to CIS?
Family based might based upon the parents or siblings. That is the reason i asked whether is is spouse? If spouse you are OK. You can disclose the income.
more...
w000f
04-22 12:08 AM
How can you check that FBI namecheck has cleared? Call the FBI? I see quite a few people with date of the FBI namecheck on their sig.
hot friend quotes for picnik. cute
kiru_99
10-30 02:25 PM
I called the USCIS they told me that it is rejected b'couse of Filing Fee. I left a message to my lawyer & my employer they didn't get back to me yet. Waiting for there reply
more...
house quotes for picnik photos.
dba9ioracle
08-04 10:26 AM
done
tattoo friend quotes for picnik. cute

cooler
07-07 04:42 PM
As we file our taxes jointly and hence instead of making advance payments/estimated tax payments quarterly, cant I just have my employer(w2 based) withhold more money from my paycheck every month?
Would this extra payment through this channel suffice for the purposes of estimated payments?
Would this extra payment through this channel suffice for the purposes of estimated payments?
more...
pictures cute friend quotes for picnik.
RandyK
11-28 11:47 AM
I guess we have to keep all this in mind when we ask for a bill that would solve the retrogression problem. Solving one problem and getting into others and ending up in the same place does not make sense.
Maybe we can suggest some relief measures to be added on to SKIL or CIR bill itself anticipating what USCIS, FBI and whatever other relavent organization is going to face, specially if something like the CIR passes, there is no way the current setup will be able to absorbe 12 to 20 million more cases even if they are added to the back of the list, giving priority to who is already in the pipeline.
Maybe we can suggest some relief measures to be added on to SKIL or CIR bill itself anticipating what USCIS, FBI and whatever other relavent organization is going to face, specially if something like the CIR passes, there is no way the current setup will be able to absorbe 12 to 20 million more cases even if they are added to the back of the list, giving priority to who is already in the pipeline.
dresses quotes for picnik
Pankaj
08-15 01:24 PM
My understanding is:
I think in VA you are partially protected against the non compete law.
If contract says it is limited to maximum of 2 years and you can not work for some specific companies, unfortunately non comptete law is valid.
But VA gives a write to earn for your living. If you can proove that if you might not have taken this job, you would not be able to earn. Only you can challenge the non compete law.
Search on google, you might get good reasonable description of non compete law in VA.
I think in VA you are partially protected against the non compete law.
If contract says it is limited to maximum of 2 years and you can not work for some specific companies, unfortunately non comptete law is valid.
But VA gives a write to earn for your living. If you can proove that if you might not have taken this job, you would not be able to earn. Only you can challenge the non compete law.
Search on google, you might get good reasonable description of non compete law in VA.
more...
makeup quotes for picnik photos. for

ItIsNotFunny
03-26 01:33 PM
No, if you had H1 before (in 6 years) you are not subject to cap.
If you don't have 1 year gap. otherwise you are subjected to.
If you don't have 1 year gap. otherwise you are subjected to.
girlfriend cute friend quotes for picnik.

sapking
07-18 01:41 AM
Consult with experienced immigration attorney.
hairstyles quotes for picnik pictures. quotes for picnik photos

mallu
12-18 08:30 PM
Govt. has stipulated some wage while doing LCA. I think these activists should go after the govt. to raise that wage if they feel if it is low.
ArunAntonio
06-20 05:24 PM
You don't HAVE an A# yet - it is the number you get on your greencard
The A# is a case number that USCIS assigns to certain people, and then (usually, for exceptions see below) stays with you for the rest of your life, much like a Social Security Number. Most people get their A# when they apply for adjustment of status. It is also assigned if you apply for an employment authorization document (such as an F-1 OPT), a V visa, find yourself in deportation proceedings, and in a number of other situations.
Many USCIS forms ask for the A#. If you do not have one yet, simply write "None".
There actually are four separate types of A#. You can tell them apart by the number of digits and the first digit. The first kind is an eight-digit A#. These are manually assigned at local offices. If you have one of these numbers, simply treated it as if it was "0" plus the number. Nine-digit A#'s that start with the digit 1 are used for employment authorization cards, usually related to students. Nine-digit A#'s that start with the digit 3 are used for fingerprint tracking of V visa applicants. All other nine-digit A#'s (these actually always start with a 0) are permanent A#'s and remain permanently with you for life.
Therefore, the rule is: if you are asked for an A# and have one, always give this A#, regardless of whether it starts with a 0, 1 or 3. If you have both a 0-A# and a 1-A# or a 3-A#, then use the one that starts with a 0.
-
The A# is a case number that USCIS assigns to certain people, and then (usually, for exceptions see below) stays with you for the rest of your life, much like a Social Security Number. Most people get their A# when they apply for adjustment of status. It is also assigned if you apply for an employment authorization document (such as an F-1 OPT), a V visa, find yourself in deportation proceedings, and in a number of other situations.
Many USCIS forms ask for the A#. If you do not have one yet, simply write "None".
There actually are four separate types of A#. You can tell them apart by the number of digits and the first digit. The first kind is an eight-digit A#. These are manually assigned at local offices. If you have one of these numbers, simply treated it as if it was "0" plus the number. Nine-digit A#'s that start with the digit 1 are used for employment authorization cards, usually related to students. Nine-digit A#'s that start with the digit 3 are used for fingerprint tracking of V visa applicants. All other nine-digit A#'s (these actually always start with a 0) are permanent A#'s and remain permanently with you for life.
Therefore, the rule is: if you are asked for an A# and have one, always give this A#, regardless of whether it starts with a 0, 1 or 3. If you have both a 0-A# and a 1-A# or a 3-A#, then use the one that starts with a 0.
-
mmanurker
09-04 10:56 AM
My H1 has expired on 31st August, 2009. My disgraced company applied for extention in the month of May 2009 in regular Processing. Still waiting for Approval and have Receipt Notice only from Vermount center.:confused::mad::(:(:eek::eek:
I applied for 11th year H1B extension in June 2009 @ Vermont center and now I got an RFE which asks us to submit the end client letter with details likes the duration of the project, name of the supervisor, if vendor is involved then vendor details. I've been with the same employer (desi consulting firm) for last 7 years and with the same client for last 6 years. I dont know what will happen but I am doing everything I can and prepared for worst case scenario.
I applied for 11th year H1B extension in June 2009 @ Vermont center and now I got an RFE which asks us to submit the end client letter with details likes the duration of the project, name of the supervisor, if vendor is involved then vendor details. I've been with the same employer (desi consulting firm) for last 7 years and with the same client for last 6 years. I dont know what will happen but I am doing everything I can and prepared for worst case scenario.
No comments:
Post a Comment