immigrationvoice1
04-04 02:28 PM
I agree, if you have applied for I-485, F1 is not a good idea. I wasn't aware of the OP's GC situation.
Editing post: It seems that the OP applied for I-140 late last year, and the country of chargeability is India (public profile). So, in this case, F1 is probably a better bet.
BTW, what does OP stand for?
Editing post: It seems that the OP applied for I-140 late last year, and the country of chargeability is India (public profile). So, in this case, F1 is probably a better bet.
BTW, what does OP stand for?
wallpaper Eminem – Roman#39;s Revenge
sledge_hammer
06-01 04:55 PM
New members please take this pole
matreen
01-22 03:00 AM
I am also in similar boat....please advice guys....
what happend once you invoke your AC21 and travell on AP ......
What would be the best answers at POE if they ask I am working for the GC sponsered Employer?
M
what happend once you invoke your AC21 and travell on AP ......
What would be the best answers at POE if they ask I am working for the GC sponsered Employer?
M
2011 Nicki Minaj#39;s upcoming album
mrsr
06-26 09:50 PM
how filed ,with the help of lawyer right?
more...
saileshdude
09-04 11:37 AM
You can work on h1b - you will get H1b based on existing approved 140 and pending 485.
If 140 is revoked by employer you may get a RFE or NOID or in rare cases erroneous denial but you can continue on h1b while you respond to RFE or NOID oor through MTR to erroneous denial.
Sending AC21 docs does not necessarily mean you may not get NOID - AC21 docs seldom go into your file.
This is yet another inefficiency on their part. When it comes to AC21 your file does not even get updated even though you may have attached I-485 receipt along with AC21 filing. But when the employer revokes I-140 they don't forget to send you NOID or even I-485 denial.
If 140 is revoked by employer you may get a RFE or NOID or in rare cases erroneous denial but you can continue on h1b while you respond to RFE or NOID oor through MTR to erroneous denial.
Sending AC21 docs does not necessarily mean you may not get NOID - AC21 docs seldom go into your file.
This is yet another inefficiency on their part. When it comes to AC21 your file does not even get updated even though you may have attached I-485 receipt along with AC21 filing. But when the employer revokes I-140 they don't forget to send you NOID or even I-485 denial.

valysivec27
10-01 09:59 AM
Hello, I have a question for you guys. Can you point me to some documents I can read about GC adjudication?. I'd like to know if the "priority date" has any importance after you apply I485. Are they proceesing the I485 applications based on country quota, employment caterogory? Thank you for the clarification in this matter.
My impression is that the "priority date" it's not important after you file the I485, but I might be wrong....
Any idea?
Thanks,
ValySivec
My impression is that the "priority date" it's not important after you file the I485, but I might be wrong....
Any idea?
Thanks,
ValySivec
more...
minimalist
08-13 02:15 PM
Come on guys, give him a break.
His analysis was accurate, if any of you came across the September 08 bulletin, EB2 advanced by two months. Which equates to what vldrao analyzed in the past, the use of 20,000 visas in September.
We all IV members stand united and lets not adverse someone on the basis of his righteousness. Even if a IV member is wrong, let's all correct him.
Thanks
No malicious intent. All praise for VLDRao.
His analysis was accurate, if any of you came across the September 08 bulletin, EB2 advanced by two months. Which equates to what vldrao analyzed in the past, the use of 20,000 visas in September.
We all IV members stand united and lets not adverse someone on the basis of his righteousness. Even if a IV member is wrong, let's all correct him.
Thanks
No malicious intent. All praise for VLDRao.
2010 In related news, Nicki Minaj#39;s
GCNirvana007
04-08 03:05 PM
Trying to reach you guys for a while now.
1. How many active users are there as of today.
2. What are the media we have connection with.
Thanks.
1. How many active users are there as of today.
2. What are the media we have connection with.
Thanks.
more...
GCBy3000
04-17 10:29 AM
Last time when Bill Clinton signed similar bill, it became effective immediately. So this should also be immediate.
hair Rapper Nicki Minaj is not

sledge_hammer
02-08 05:25 PM
Love to take the poll, but it is excluding all but a section of members - you take it for granted that this is an Indian only forum and organization
My bad! I just copy-pasted from a similar named thread and renamed EB3 to EB2 :o
My bad! I just copy-pasted from a similar named thread and renamed EB3 to EB2 :o
more...
caforum2
09-14 06:34 AM
for folks in US, you don't need to go to Chennai, You can chose whichever consulate you want. I choose New Delhi instead of Chennai recently and got appointment in 15 days in advance. I know Oct is full in Delhi, Kolkatta, Chennai and Mumbai. I would wait till Sept 20th to see Oct dats. Usually people book appointments and change the dates only closer to interview date.
hot Nicki Minaj who was a guest on
Rockey
06-22 10:17 AM
Sent the request for correction with my supporting documents.
******************
Request advice...
I know that I will have to stop working on August 11 2010 and I can't earn for as long as I don't have a valid EAD in my hand. I also know that it does not affect my Green Card I-485 app as long as I don't work without and EAD.
So what should I do from here on? Should I wait...I still have 50 days to hope to get my renewed EAD in. Should I call USCIS and request expedited processing of my case...but I haven't even received my receipt notices yet. Should I book and INFOPASS appt...but INFOPASS appointments for I-765 are only issued if it has been more than 90 days since the application was filed?
I will really appreciate any comments/suggestion regarding my case.
***********************
What should one do if he don't receive the nenewal EAD before the current EAD expires, can he continue working ? will the employer come to know ? having the receipt notice is enough ? what is the impact ? Please any one clarify. Thanks.
******************
Request advice...
I know that I will have to stop working on August 11 2010 and I can't earn for as long as I don't have a valid EAD in my hand. I also know that it does not affect my Green Card I-485 app as long as I don't work without and EAD.
So what should I do from here on? Should I wait...I still have 50 days to hope to get my renewed EAD in. Should I call USCIS and request expedited processing of my case...but I haven't even received my receipt notices yet. Should I book and INFOPASS appt...but INFOPASS appointments for I-765 are only issued if it has been more than 90 days since the application was filed?
I will really appreciate any comments/suggestion regarding my case.
***********************
What should one do if he don't receive the nenewal EAD before the current EAD expires, can he continue working ? will the employer come to know ? having the receipt notice is enough ? what is the impact ? Please any one clarify. Thanks.
more...
house Tags: Eminem, Nicki Minaj

istrategist
05-07 05:37 PM
Found out rates today (for their highest bracket)
SBI: 45.25 (no fees)
Citi ACH: 45.27 (Rs 55.15 per transaction)
ICICI : 45.32 (Rs 25 fee per transaction)
SBI: 45.25 (no fees)
Citi ACH: 45.27 (Rs 55.15 per transaction)
ICICI : 45.32 (Rs 25 fee per transaction)
tattoo Nicki Minaj Ft. Eminem - Romans Revenge. AMAZING!
glosrfc
11-26 11:20 AM
@TheCanadian, glos is a cunning one. :look:
Unfortunately, that's not the case. If it were, I might've tried to make my buttons look more like...well, buttons. :suppose_maybe:
But it was fun making them and I've had some ideas for new themes!
Unfortunately, that's not the case. If it were, I might've tried to make my buttons look more like...well, buttons. :suppose_maybe:
But it was fun making them and I've had some ideas for new themes!
more...
pictures As Nicki Minaj awaits the
GCKaMaara
11-26 03:14 PM
there was nothing to be so touchy in those two lines of mine!
He he he. Remember your first year after birth and follow the same practice (you didn't speak during that time :)).
He he he. Remember your first year after birth and follow the same practice (you didn't speak during that time :)).
dresses Nicki Minaj has now outshone
bugmenot
04-10 05:10 PM
I don't get what caused the sudden spike in the Master's quota. Earlier it used to be open for at least 15 days... Can it be because of increase in number of international students or people loosing in previous year lotteries going for Masters??? I seriously believe that H1B visa program needs reform - a valid job offer (read project for consultancies) must be necessary for applying AND a joining date within 2 months of starting FY. This is true madness going on.
this happened because alot of students filed through multiple employers
(read desi consultants) to better their chances
i hope they do something about this artificial inflation and fraud bodyshoppers
the masters quota would never have gone into lottery then
this happened because alot of students filed through multiple employers
(read desi consultants) to better their chances
i hope they do something about this artificial inflation and fraud bodyshoppers
the masters quota would never have gone into lottery then
more...
makeup Download: Nicki Minaj Ft.
sury
11-07 10:26 AM
If EB2 PD is 1 APR 2004 then what does the ProcessingTimeFrame Date(August 25, 2006) mean for I-485 in Texas Service Center.
Can anyone clarify. Guys exuse my Ignorance...I just want to know the rule
Can anyone clarify. Guys exuse my Ignorance...I just want to know the rule
girlfriend Roman#39;s Revenge - Nicki
qualified_trash
11-30 12:11 PM
I have Labor (PERM) and I140 approved from my current employer.
can I apply trasfer and extension with new employer.
Advice is highly appreciated.
you can!!
BUT, your new employer has to do your PERM and I140 all over again. you can retain your old PD though!!
can I apply trasfer and extension with new employer.
Advice is highly appreciated.
you can!!
BUT, your new employer has to do your PERM and I140 all over again. you can retain your old PD though!!
hairstyles Nicki Minaj Ft Eminem – Romans
smmakani
05-14 07:20 PM
Thanks IV Core. We are all with you.
desi_hardcore_techie
08-13 12:32 PM
oye chappan... ever been to indore?
there is a small shops complex there called chappan dukaan... very famous hangout place for all indorians... just remembered :)
Chappan Dukaan is too good...even non indorians have heard about it...
I just had a morning dream that EB3 will be current in coming months.
May all EBs get current and all desis can switch jobs/companies/professions....
Good Luck to everybody!
there is a small shops complex there called chappan dukaan... very famous hangout place for all indorians... just remembered :)
Chappan Dukaan is too good...even non indorians have heard about it...
I just had a morning dream that EB3 will be current in coming months.
May all EBs get current and all desis can switch jobs/companies/professions....
Good Luck to everybody!
shana04
07-22 12:01 AM
http://infopass.uscis.gov/ .Please follow the instructions on the screen. Choose "You need information or other services " option.
Wish you all the best.
Dear Friend,
Thanks for the info, please let me know if you have taken info pass for your self and your dependent.
If yes, please let me know the process.
Any one who has taken info pass for both(your self and your dependent) please advice
Thanks,
shana
Wish you all the best.
Dear Friend,
Thanks for the info, please let me know if you have taken info pass for your self and your dependent.
If yes, please let me know the process.
Any one who has taken info pass for both(your self and your dependent) please advice
Thanks,
shana
No comments:
Post a Comment