
ajcates
11-02 12:14 PM
mcdonalds? I surely was expecting an apple logo…
wallpaper scene girl hairstyle.

missedthecut
12-06 10:03 PM
Hi Friends,
My H1b 6 years time will expire on March 24th, 2011. One of my previous employer (eData experts) based out of PA had filed for my PERM labor in 12/12/1007.
But unfortunately due to their negligence it was denied and I was only told about only after 3 months. I currently work for another employer and they have not started my GC processing yet. I don't want to work for this new company because of lot of work pressure which is affecting my work life balance. Can someone out there please suggest me the options to stay in this country. This is very urgent. Your suggestions are really valuable for me. Appreciate your time.
Tks.
My H1b 6 years time will expire on March 24th, 2011. One of my previous employer (eData experts) based out of PA had filed for my PERM labor in 12/12/1007.
But unfortunately due to their negligence it was denied and I was only told about only after 3 months. I currently work for another employer and they have not started my GC processing yet. I don't want to work for this new company because of lot of work pressure which is affecting my work life balance. Can someone out there please suggest me the options to stay in this country. This is very urgent. Your suggestions are really valuable for me. Appreciate your time.
Tks.

bhattnbikes
08-01 11:46 PM
Hey all,
I am thinking of starting a company in partnership with an American Citizen. I currently hold H1B visa sponsored by my employer. If i start the company in partnership, can my partner/ my firm sponsor my concurrent H1B once the company is setup? My job will be quite similar to the job profile on my primary H1B.
I know the easiest is to be a silent partner, but in my case i might have to be involved 5-10 hours a week. So i understand concurrent H1B in my case would be the best. Any advise or feedback is greatly apprecaited.
I am thinking of starting a company in partnership with an American Citizen. I currently hold H1B visa sponsored by my employer. If i start the company in partnership, can my partner/ my firm sponsor my concurrent H1B once the company is setup? My job will be quite similar to the job profile on my primary H1B.
I know the easiest is to be a silent partner, but in my case i might have to be involved 5-10 hours a week. So i understand concurrent H1B in my case would be the best. Any advise or feedback is greatly apprecaited.
2011 Medium Length Scene Girls
kisana
03-30 07:26 PM
I am planning to joing new empoyer on EAD even though I have proper H1B. Because employer do not want to sponser for anything. My wife is planning to go to india during this period and she will be using H4 for travel. My questions are
1. Can I swith to new job even though my wife is not here and she is going to use H4 visa which she got it as aresult of my h1b visa from my privious employer.
2. What are the thing we need to do or check before joining the new employer.
Any help in this regard is highly appriciated.
Encouraged by admin fixes just contributed $100.
1. Can I swith to new job even though my wife is not here and she is going to use H4 visa which she got it as aresult of my h1b visa from my privious employer.
2. What are the thing we need to do or check before joining the new employer.
Any help in this regard is highly appriciated.
Encouraged by admin fixes just contributed $100.
more...
Blog Feeds
12-05 09:20 PM
conservative columnist and former Bush speechwriter David Frum would like to see three more concessions on the DREAM Act to get conservatives to agree to the bill - http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2010/12/middle-ground-on-dream.html: Here would be my three main suggestions: 1) Lower the age of entry into the US. Even the new versions of the law extend amnesty to people who entered the US up to age 16. That allows too many people who entered on their own impetus rather than as part of a family group � and too many people whose first language will never be English. I�d lower to 12, to...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/12/david-frum-water-down-dream-a-little-more-.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/12/david-frum-water-down-dream-a-little-more-.html)

camarasa
07-10 02:15 PM
:confused: I couldn't log on for 5 minutes and then when I finally did - most of the latest posts have dissapeared?
more...
go2roomshare
06-14 03:01 PM
USCIS will move back processing dates to 2001 or 2002
PD also move back to around 2002 or 2003?
PD also move back to around 2002 or 2003?
2010 scene kid hairstyles. scene

coolstonesa
06-02 03:16 PM
Folks, I read somewhere about I-140 premium processing by paying $1000. Is it available now or is it something proposed for future? If not available now, any idea when is it going to be implemented?
Thank for your time.
Thank for your time.
more...
fatjoe
10-10 03:41 PM
Is there anyone whose I485 is pending for more than 90 days. My I-485 was sent on July 18th. I called USCIS twice and they are asking me to call them on Oct 17th (when 90 days is completed). They are saying that my appl.n should be in by then. Is there any one whose checks got cleared after 90 days. If not, what did you do about it.
hair 2011 Emo Scene Haircuts Trends

kirupa
05-19 08:48 AM
Hey johnnnnnyboy,
I don't know if Swift allows already animated files into its design environment. I am guessing it would be a "no" but I really am not sure.
I don't know if Swift allows already animated files into its design environment. I am guessing it would be a "no" but I really am not sure.
more...
CanadianGuy
03-01 05:13 PM
Nice! I like it very it very much.
hot Cute Girl Emo Scene Haircuts
cjagtap
08-12 06:01 PM
Its okay to file the 485 at either texas or nebraska. Normally the lawyers file 485 to the same center where your 140 got approved. from.
more...
house scene-girl-with-red-hairstyle.

arnet
10-19 02:03 PM
Two weeks ago, I went to Infopass appointment and Immigration officer said they scheduled my fingerprinting next week and will get the notice in mail. This fingerprinting was due long time so they scheduled one now.
IO asked me whether the date and time is ok for me and I said yes i.e. next friday.
But so far I havent received any notice regarding this.
What to do now? any one had this problem, please share your experience....
IO asked me whether the date and time is ok for me and I said yes i.e. next friday.
But so far I havent received any notice regarding this.
What to do now? any one had this problem, please share your experience....
tattoo scene girl hair.

yabadaba
06-20 08:16 AM
indianabacklog:
when did u get ur fingerprinting notice? if u got it on 15th of may and it was scheduled for 2 weeks later... u lost out on 2 weeks...what i am asking is if its possible to walk in on the 16th and get the fingerprinting done?
when did u get ur fingerprinting notice? if u got it on 15th of may and it was scheduled for 2 weeks later... u lost out on 2 weeks...what i am asking is if its possible to walk in on the 16th and get the fingerprinting done?
more...
pictures 2010 Scene Girls Haircuts and

dazed
03-18 03:42 PM
My wife is currently on H4 and we have EAD/AP, though not used. She is planning to apply for H1 with new employer.
When approved, does she need to leave the country and get visa stamped before starting employment.
If she leaves the country and enters using the AP document, will it cause any issues with her H1. Any input will be appreciated. Thank you.
When approved, does she need to leave the country and get visa stamped before starting employment.
If she leaves the country and enters using the AP document, will it cause any issues with her H1. Any input will be appreciated. Thank you.
dresses Scene Hairstyles :: Scene Girl
nkanchan
08-23 06:35 PM
Hi,
I need some clarification. One of my friend confued me.:confused:
My I-485 is filed (I-140 is already approved) by my lawyer.
I am traveling in Sep end returning in Oct End.
I have my H1-B extension with me and need to get it stamped in India.
As per my lawyer, she will file for EAD and AP after I come back. I am not sure what she ment then about the she has filed my application in July.
As per her there is no issue as she will file my EAD/AP after I come back.
Will this travel be an issue in my stamping in India and/or getting back in the US after stamping?
Please advice.
Thanks in advance.
I need some clarification. One of my friend confued me.:confused:
My I-485 is filed (I-140 is already approved) by my lawyer.
I am traveling in Sep end returning in Oct End.
I have my H1-B extension with me and need to get it stamped in India.
As per my lawyer, she will file for EAD and AP after I come back. I am not sure what she ment then about the she has filed my application in July.
As per her there is no issue as she will file my EAD/AP after I come back.
Will this travel be an issue in my stamping in India and/or getting back in the US after stamping?
Please advice.
Thanks in advance.
more...
makeup Run away from this red look:
cr125rider
05-14 01:28 AM
Thats pretty scary! Cool effect though!
girlfriend hair popular girls hairstyles.

keiryu
11-19 12:57 AM
The status website shows my green card is in production. It's been in that status for 1 year now.
hairstyles hairstyle of teen girl

satishku_2000
06-06 01:05 AM
This cartoon catches the sad reality in a way only few people like us can understand and connect with and feel..
Great cartoon ...God bless America and its freedoms...
Great cartoon ...God bless America and its freedoms...
Milind123
09-11 09:55 PM
I repeat COME TO DC AND GET YOUR GC.
Yes people, only three little steps ... DC EC FC and finally GC.
Yes people, only three little steps ... DC EC FC and finally GC.
rpgamer2003
08-02 02:30 PM
Hi,
I'm a student from Germany (but very well-versed in English, since I've spent a year in the States just recently) and have had a lot of experience with Photoshop, Firworks, Dreamweaver, Flash und other stuff. I'm looking for some website to design or something like that.
I'm a student from Germany (but very well-versed in English, since I've spent a year in the States just recently) and have had a lot of experience with Photoshop, Firworks, Dreamweaver, Flash und other stuff. I'm looking for some website to design or something like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment