permfiling
06-01 08:26 PM
I am one of those where I have I140 approved but waitting for visa num# and I know another person in similar boat.
- contributed $500 to IV
member of north ca chapter
There should be boat load of people who have their I140 approved and stuck. Irrespective of the population, it is important that this be addressed. They are one job away from loosing status. By issuing a 3 year employer independent EAD before a PR number becomes available is worthy cause. By this way, everyone in the pipeline knows that someday their paperwork will be cleared for good and until then they have the EAD to keep them going. The very fact that an I140 has been approved for a petitioner and the intent to immigrate has been approved, should allow the petitioner the temporary relief of having the choice to work and live little better. The the only thing that is preventing your status validated is the availability of Visa number, which is more of a procedural/legislative issue. So, hope this request is pushed in one or another form.
- contributed $500 to IV
member of north ca chapter
There should be boat load of people who have their I140 approved and stuck. Irrespective of the population, it is important that this be addressed. They are one job away from loosing status. By issuing a 3 year employer independent EAD before a PR number becomes available is worthy cause. By this way, everyone in the pipeline knows that someday their paperwork will be cleared for good and until then they have the EAD to keep them going. The very fact that an I140 has been approved for a petitioner and the intent to immigrate has been approved, should allow the petitioner the temporary relief of having the choice to work and live little better. The the only thing that is preventing your status validated is the availability of Visa number, which is more of a procedural/legislative issue. So, hope this request is pushed in one or another form.
wallpaper selena gomez the scene album
rajuram
11-23 09:40 PM
Also include some text which says that you were an fulltime employee (40 hrs per week)...
Munna Bhai
11-15 04:27 PM
This may seem as easy as it sounds, but could you get into trouble. Along with EVL USCIS also asks for pay stubs and W2s for RFE. This is to asses your intentions of continuing the job as mentioned in ur labour. Eventhough GC is for future employer. if USCIS finds out that you are not working in a job which matches the job description, it could create problems.
No way they will ask for pay-stubs from future employer. With EAD you can do any job. They may ask for pay stubs and W2 from Current employer.
No way they will ask for pay-stubs from future employer. With EAD you can do any job. They may ask for pay stubs and W2 from Current employer.
2011 selena gomez and the scene
gc2
02-19 11:22 AM
you may find this helpful. it provides info on I-130 and I-485 and the documents you need to file. if he is clean (no criminal background, issues with legal status etc) then you should not have any problems. Good luck and congrats on your marriage.
more...
amsgc
06-16 12:35 AM
Murali,
It is always good to have your documents in order. If you are aware of the problem, why don't you have it fixed?
It may very well be a typo. on the card, and everything else may be in order. For example, what does it say on your credit report? If it is the other way round, then there is problem that must be fixed.
I would have it fixed it anyway.
Dear Friends
I have a big problem , my name is correct on passport, birthcertificate , H1 but my social security card has my name swapped. I never bothered to change all these years but I hear name check so I am worried.
Will my 1-485 case get stuck because of this
is it a good idea to change the name on SSN now.
Any suggestions.
Thanks
Murali
It is always good to have your documents in order. If you are aware of the problem, why don't you have it fixed?
It may very well be a typo. on the card, and everything else may be in order. For example, what does it say on your credit report? If it is the other way round, then there is problem that must be fixed.
I would have it fixed it anyway.
Dear Friends
I have a big problem , my name is correct on passport, birthcertificate , H1 but my social security card has my name swapped. I never bothered to change all these years but I hear name check so I am worried.
Will my 1-485 case get stuck because of this
is it a good idea to change the name on SSN now.
Any suggestions.
Thanks
Murali
gbof
05-06 10:38 PM
Common sense is not so common.
There definitely is a chance to participate in Q & A and put forth/ highlight the sufferings
There definitely is a chance to participate in Q & A and put forth/ highlight the sufferings
more...
lfgc
05-17 04:58 PM
Would anyone please share contact info of Good and proven lawyer whose legal fees is reasonable or cheaper. My lawyer asking $1800 as legal fees (not filing fees) for H-1B extension which I guess is too much.
Thank you very much in advance.
I'm using the service of Brikho & Kallabat...till now did not have any issue with my extension...currently on 8th year...as my employer pays my extension fee...not sure how much is the total cost...have asked them...will update as get info.
rgds,
lfgc
...recd info fm the attorney's office...
The H-1B processing fees are as follows: Attorney Fees $900, Filing Fees
$2,190 for companies with 26 or more employees and $1,440 for companies
with 25 or less employees, Office Expense $50.
so, for extension...it may still be $900.
Thank you very much in advance.
I'm using the service of Brikho & Kallabat...till now did not have any issue with my extension...currently on 8th year...as my employer pays my extension fee...not sure how much is the total cost...have asked them...will update as get info.
rgds,
lfgc
...recd info fm the attorney's office...
The H-1B processing fees are as follows: Attorney Fees $900, Filing Fees
$2,190 for companies with 26 or more employees and $1,440 for companies
with 25 or less employees, Office Expense $50.
so, for extension...it may still be $900.
2010 Selena Gomez And The Scene HMV
aviko21
10-05 07:59 PM
our paroles were updated on the website as being mailed on sept26, we still haven't received them but we did receive ead cards which were approved on sept 28. No sign or notice of AP or FP yet
more...
GCNaseeb
08-08 03:55 PM
Can you direct me to the link you just mentioned for pay stub requirment for at least 180 days after filing AOS?
I think the requirement is there should be a job offer at the time of filing of AOS. Here's an extract from a law firm:
" If you are able to file the adjustment of status, there does need to be a valid job offer underlying the case at the time of the filing. You do not have to be working for the employer full time, but there does have to be a valid job offer for the position described in the labor certification".
Its always safe to have paystubs for atlease 180 days after your 485 receipt date. If they call you for an interview at local office during adjudication, which may happen after anywhere from weeks, months, or years, there are chances that you may be asked to produce paystubs starting from month before interview date all the way back to your first H1 entry into US.
Please do not open new threads for these question for which there are several thread opened and are being discussed thru. Why don't you ask this question on one of those post?
I think the requirement is there should be a job offer at the time of filing of AOS. Here's an extract from a law firm:
" If you are able to file the adjustment of status, there does need to be a valid job offer underlying the case at the time of the filing. You do not have to be working for the employer full time, but there does have to be a valid job offer for the position described in the labor certification".
Its always safe to have paystubs for atlease 180 days after your 485 receipt date. If they call you for an interview at local office during adjudication, which may happen after anywhere from weeks, months, or years, there are chances that you may be asked to produce paystubs starting from month before interview date all the way back to your first H1 entry into US.
Please do not open new threads for these question for which there are several thread opened and are being discussed thru. Why don't you ask this question on one of those post?
hair Selena Gomez amp; The Scene
HelloWorld2007
09-11 11:54 AM
Can anyone pls tell me what is the procedure for postponing one's fingerprinting appt. I am planning to travel outside US once I receive my receipt notice. Also, for how much time can the appt be maximum delayed..
thanks
thanks
more...
agpg
08-08 01:15 PM
Just had an infopass appointment.
Me: Can you tell us the status of our 485s?
I/O: Name checks are pending for both
Me: Do you know when they were started?
I/O: At the time your application was submitted (duh!)
Me: Would our applications still be processed?
I/O: Yes, they are at TSC(duh!) and they are aware of the 6 month rule
Me: Are they assigned to an officer?
I/O: Right now they are with the officer"s" at Texas, as recently as July 31st, not too long ago.
Me: When do our fingerprints expire?
I/O: blank
I had enough by then.. dont think anything will happen to our apps this month. My wife will get a RFE, because of incomplete medicals (Xray), I was atleast hoping to get that RFE this month.
Which area's infopass center is this? Was the officer friendly?
Me: Can you tell us the status of our 485s?
I/O: Name checks are pending for both
Me: Do you know when they were started?
I/O: At the time your application was submitted (duh!)
Me: Would our applications still be processed?
I/O: Yes, they are at TSC(duh!) and they are aware of the 6 month rule
Me: Are they assigned to an officer?
I/O: Right now they are with the officer"s" at Texas, as recently as July 31st, not too long ago.
Me: When do our fingerprints expire?
I/O: blank
I had enough by then.. dont think anything will happen to our apps this month. My wife will get a RFE, because of incomplete medicals (Xray), I was atleast hoping to get that RFE this month.
Which area's infopass center is this? Was the officer friendly?
hot Selena Gomez amp; The Scene

karthik204
06-20 04:09 PM
It is suggested not to travel. But if there is a emergency and you need to travel, talk to your attorney. Even if you get an answer here from someone, do you really want to agree that it would be accurate?
If I were you, I would not worry about it right now unless there is an emergency situation.
If I were you, I would not worry about it right now unless there is an emergency situation.
more...
house Selena Gomez amp; The Scene
kumarc123
01-15 12:17 PM
Hello All,
Out of curiosity, I called the congresswoman's office to ask if she would be re-sponsoring the visa recapture bill. The person on the phone asked me to call back next week, because at present she was considering about it.
Can we all try to call her office and request her to re sponsor this bill, as this will help the housing crisis.
I am posting a link, you all can call her office and even explain to the person about why this bill is so important. ( wait to be transferred to the specific person who handles immigration issues, don't talk to the phone operator as she would care less)
http://lofgren.house.gov/
Good Luck to all of us.
Out of curiosity, I called the congresswoman's office to ask if she would be re-sponsoring the visa recapture bill. The person on the phone asked me to call back next week, because at present she was considering about it.
Can we all try to call her office and request her to re sponsor this bill, as this will help the housing crisis.
I am posting a link, you all can call her office and even explain to the person about why this bill is so important. ( wait to be transferred to the specific person who handles immigration issues, don't talk to the phone operator as she would care less)
http://lofgren.house.gov/
Good Luck to all of us.
tattoo Selena Gomez And The Scene
r_mistry
01-18 02:41 PM
Thanks for responding !!!
more...
pictures Selena Gomez amp; the Scene

lazycis
10-04 12:55 PM
Is there and on going class action lawsuit? and if there is where can I get info to join. I filed for a k3 visa a year and 110 days ago. Till this day USCIS still wont approve my applications because they say that we are stuck in bacgkroud checks. I dont understand how people that field way after me already have their spouse here while I have been waiting for over a year and we still dont have the NOA2. What can I do, where can I joint o get help. Is there a class action going on for this?
Unfortunately there is no class action for your case. It's hard to file a class action for mandamus suit as the circumstances of each case are different (i.e. different waiting time). But you definitely can file an action for yourself and defend yourself from the injustice. Check this court order, it may be helpful
http://immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16325&d=1179385606
Unfortunately there is no class action for your case. It's hard to file a class action for mandamus suit as the circumstances of each case are different (i.e. different waiting time). But you definitely can file an action for yourself and defend yourself from the injustice. Check this court order, it may be helpful
http://immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16325&d=1179385606
dresses Selena Gomez amp; The Scene - Who
sriwaitingforgc
07-23 10:49 AM
Are we supposed to get every year?? did ur friend apply EAD renewal online ?
more...
makeup hot Selena Gomez and The Scene

sidm
03-29 07:34 PM
^^Who do we contact ....?
Anyways, it looks like it will be very difficult to do this for people who were forced back into Universities - to do this the current I-20 must be invalidated and a new one issued by the original institution from which the candidate graduated and got the OPT
Any ideas....?:confused:
Anyway there still might be some hope in the H1 lottery....
Anyways, it looks like it will be very difficult to do this for people who were forced back into Universities - to do this the current I-20 must be invalidated and a new one issued by the original institution from which the candidate graduated and got the OPT
Any ideas....?:confused:
Anyway there still might be some hope in the H1 lottery....
girlfriend selena+gomez+and+the+scene

walking_dude
12-21 09:39 AM
First we need to contact the madam @ 10 Janpath. Without her choreography Papa singh won't dance and neither will the daughter.
( Papa Singh isn't helping us much! It would be naive to assume his daughter will help us because of who her Papa is)
I just read at TOI that Dr Manmohan Singh's daughter Amrit Singh is a staff attorney at ACLU.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/PMs_daughter_puts_White_House_in_the_dock/articleshow/2639327.cms
Can she be of any help to IV's Agenda. Has IV core considered contacting her.
( Papa Singh isn't helping us much! It would be naive to assume his daughter will help us because of who her Papa is)
I just read at TOI that Dr Manmohan Singh's daughter Amrit Singh is a staff attorney at ACLU.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/PMs_daughter_puts_White_House_in_the_dock/articleshow/2639327.cms
Can she be of any help to IV's Agenda. Has IV core considered contacting her.
hairstyles Music - Selena Gomez And The
NikNikon
November 14th, 2007, 01:47 PM
I've reformatted my card several times both on the D70 & D80 without issue.
GCapplicant
07-30 01:59 PM
U R really lucky
sidm
03-29 02:43 PM
That is good, but what about those whose OPT expired in Dec or Aug last year: can it retroactively activated?
There should be a clause to re-activate OPT for people maintaining legal presence in US, who were affected by last year's H1 lottery and whose OPT expired last year.:confused:
There should be a clause to re-activate OPT for people maintaining legal presence in US, who were affected by last year's H1 lottery and whose OPT expired last year.:confused:
No comments:
Post a Comment