bitu72
09-18 04:10 PM
email me at billrider321@yahoo.com as i do lot of it.
wallpaper dresses selena gomez eye

st4rguitar
04-06 02:05 PM
My LCA was approved in July 2007.
My lawyer sent the I-14 application to USCIS in January 2008 before the 180 day period but my employer dated the USCIS fee check as 2005.
The USCIS returned the application asking us to re-send the application with a new check.
My lawyer sent the application again with a new check but by the time this application reached USCIS the 180 day period was over and USCIS returned the application again stating that my 180 period is over and they cannot accept the I-140 application now.
I am in the process of filing a fresh Labor Cert again. I guess now I will get a priority date of July 2008 and therefore I am losing 1 whole year in this process.
Is there a way out and will USCIS accept my application? The bad part here is the first application sent was before time but the check date was wrong.
All suggestions are highly appreciated.
I like roseball's suggestion here, although "not to be opened by mailroom" is sort of like writing "fragile" on a package - you get the person in a bad mood who will kick the fragile package - know what I mean?
Other than that, that just SUCKS for you. There's no other way of saying it, it just sucks. I'm sorry that happened to you.
My lawyer sent the I-14 application to USCIS in January 2008 before the 180 day period but my employer dated the USCIS fee check as 2005.
The USCIS returned the application asking us to re-send the application with a new check.
My lawyer sent the application again with a new check but by the time this application reached USCIS the 180 day period was over and USCIS returned the application again stating that my 180 period is over and they cannot accept the I-140 application now.
I am in the process of filing a fresh Labor Cert again. I guess now I will get a priority date of July 2008 and therefore I am losing 1 whole year in this process.
Is there a way out and will USCIS accept my application? The bad part here is the first application sent was before time but the check date was wrong.
All suggestions are highly appreciated.
I like roseball's suggestion here, although "not to be opened by mailroom" is sort of like writing "fragile" on a package - you get the person in a bad mood who will kick the fragile package - know what I mean?
Other than that, that just SUCKS for you. There's no other way of saying it, it just sucks. I'm sorry that happened to you.

gcwanted101
09-02 08:44 AM
I wanted both Approval notice and Application(ETA-750), please tell me how to make this request?
you can mention what all you need in your application. go to the link (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/g-639.pdf) and www.uscis.gov/foia (http://www.uscis.gov/foia)
You can find all detail.
you can mention what all you need in your application. go to the link (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/g-639.pdf) and www.uscis.gov/foia (http://www.uscis.gov/foia)
You can find all detail.
2011 images makeup Selena Gomez:
Blog Feeds
08-20 02:40 PM
H1B Visa Lawyer Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
Question #1 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
Can more than one (1) employer file a temporary (part-time) H1B visa application on my behalf at the same time? For a part time H1B worker, what is the minimum number of hours per week and days per week of work required to be eligible for maintaining the part-time H1B visa status?
Answer #1
Simply put, yes more than one employer can file a temporary part-time H-1B visa application for you during the same time period, as long as a certified LCA covering the jurisdiction of employment is obtained and the I-129 petition and additional supporting documentation reflects this part-time period. 40 hours per week would be considered a full time employee, therefore, anything less than 40 hours per week would be considered part-time.
Question #2 � Employment Based Immigration � Green Card
We have traveled to India about 2 months back (in June). My husband got a job transfer to India, and I resigned my job in the US to move here with my family. Since we are not there in the US, do you know if the green cards will go back to the USCIS? Or to my forwarding address in the US?
Answer #2
If you do intend to come back to the U.S. in the near future - they will not send your permanent resident cards to India, therefore, you will need to contact the USCIS and provide your new U.S. mailing address so that they will be sent there. The USCIS DOES NOT forward mail, so if you have your mail being forwarded, your cards will be returned to the USCIS and the USCIS case status will indicate that your cards have been returned as undeliverable until you can provide the USCIS with an updated U.S. mailing address for them to be re-sent.
Question #3 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
What is the minimum time period for which an H1B visa can be issued? Can it be less than 3 years? If yes, what is the minimum number of years for which my employer can sponsor me for an H1B visa?
Answer #3
The maximum time period that an H-1B visa can be issued for is three (3) years. Therefore, if your position does not require your placement for the entire three year period, your employer can request any time period from six (6) months to three (3) years.
Question #4 � Employment Based Immigration � Green Card
I just received my Green Card, what do I do now?
Answer #4
USCIS maintains a useful web page on the topic �Now That You Are A Permanent Resident.� It can be found at http://uscis.gov this is the USCIS home page, click on After a Green Card is Granted under the Green Card (Permanent Residence) heading. Then look to the right side and under More Information you will find valuable information on, among other topics, how not to lose your status as a permanent resident. Additionally, if you look to the left side under After a Green Card is Granted you will find numerous resources on different topics relating to your status as a Permanent Resident.
Question #5 � General � Social Security Card
How and when can I get a Social Security Card?
Answer #5
Generally, you may obtain a Social Security Card once you are legally authorized to work in the United States. Such authorization may be evidenced by receipt of an employment authorization card, an Alien Registration Card (Green Card), or receipt of temporary evidence of Green Card status (as established by presentation of an I-551 stamp in your passport). You will need to file an application for a Social Security Number in person at the Social Security Office. When filing this application at the Social Security Office, you should bring the following documents with you: your original birth certificate, passport, and employment authorization document, stamped passport or Green Card. Call 1-800-772-1213 for further information including the address of your local Social Security office, or visit their website at www.ssa.gov.
Question #6 � Employment Based Immigration - Green Card
My co-worker, a U.S. citizen worker showed me a brochure he receives from the SSA. It provides the credits he receives each year for the work he does. Does this apply to me, should I be receiving the brochure? Please advise what I need to do�
Answer #6
If you have a Social Security number, you should check to make sure you received credits under Social Security for any taxable work you did before you got your Green Card. Sometimes the Social Security Administration misplaces the records if you did not have a valid card, and this is the time to unscramble the records. Request a form SSA-7004, Request for Earnings and Benefit Estimate Statement, from Social Security to check these records. In fact, you should check your earnings statement every three to four years because errors more than four years old usually cannot be corrected.
Question #7 � Employment Based Immigration � Labor Certification
What is the difference between the old process for obtaining labor certification and the new PERM process?
Answer #7
In 2005, the Department of Labor (DOL) drastically changed the way it processes labor certification cases. The primary difference between the new process (referred to as �PERM�) and the old process is how recruitment-related documentation is handled. Previously, supporting documentation such as newspaper ads and other recruitment efforts, justification of the job requirements, prevailing wage determinations, etc., were submitted when the labor certification application was filed. Under PERM, while the same documentation must be prepared or assembled, it is kept by the employer and only submitted if and when requested by the DOL. The employer is required to retain this documentation for a period of five years. Under the previous regulations, there were two types of labor certifications: Reduction in Recruitment (RIR) (also known as �fast-track,� since these types of cases were given priority handling), and traditional or non�Reduction in Recruitment (non�RIR) cases. These two classifications have been done away with. However, occupations are now classified as �professional� or �nonprofessional� and each classification has different recruitment requirements.
Question #8 � Employment Based Immigration - Green Card
The Social Security card I have states that it is not valid for employment, but I just received my Green Card in the mail�can I continue to use my Social Security card or can they re-issue me a card without the restriction on it?
Answer #8
If you already have your Social Security card, but it is annotated indicating that it is not valid for employment without a USCIS employment authorization document, you should contact Social Security with your evidence of permanent resident status to have the restrictions removed.
Question #9 � Employment Based Immigration � Green Card
My priority date is current. How long do I have to wait, we�ve already waited 5 years for our green cards. Do you suggest I call USCIS and make a service request to make sure they have everything and to speed up the issuance of my card??
Answer #9
Normally when priority dates become current according to the Visa Bulletin, it takes anywhere from 30-90 days to complete the processing of the I-485 before issuing the Green Card to the primary applicant and his/her derivatives, unless issues arise during the process.
Question #10 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
How many H1 nonimmigrant visas are left?
Answer #10
As of August 13, 2010, there were 35,300 H-1B Regular CAP subject nonimmigrant visas remaining and 7,700 H-1B Masters Exemption nonimmigrant visas remaining. USCIS will continue to accept both cap-subject petitions and advanced degree petitions until a sufficient number of H-1B petitions have been received to reach the statutory limits, taking into account the fact that some of these petitions may be denied, revoked, or withdrawn. For continuous FY2011 H-1B Cap updates, please refer to our website.
MVP Law Group would like to thank everyone who contributed a question or comment. We hope the information provided is helpful.
Our next �Immigration Q & A Forum� is scheduled for Friday, September 3, 2010! Please remember to submit your questions/comments on our h1bvisalawyerblog.
MVP Law Group, P.A. makes available the information and materials in this forum for informational purposes only. The information is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice or any contractual obligations. Further, the use of this site, and the sending or receipt of this information, does not create an attorney-client relationship between us. And, therefore, your communication with us through this forum will not be considered as privileged or confidential.
More... (http://www.h1bvisalawyerblog.com/2010/08/mvp_law_group_qa_forum_august_2.html)
Question #1 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
Can more than one (1) employer file a temporary (part-time) H1B visa application on my behalf at the same time? For a part time H1B worker, what is the minimum number of hours per week and days per week of work required to be eligible for maintaining the part-time H1B visa status?
Answer #1
Simply put, yes more than one employer can file a temporary part-time H-1B visa application for you during the same time period, as long as a certified LCA covering the jurisdiction of employment is obtained and the I-129 petition and additional supporting documentation reflects this part-time period. 40 hours per week would be considered a full time employee, therefore, anything less than 40 hours per week would be considered part-time.
Question #2 � Employment Based Immigration � Green Card
We have traveled to India about 2 months back (in June). My husband got a job transfer to India, and I resigned my job in the US to move here with my family. Since we are not there in the US, do you know if the green cards will go back to the USCIS? Or to my forwarding address in the US?
Answer #2
If you do intend to come back to the U.S. in the near future - they will not send your permanent resident cards to India, therefore, you will need to contact the USCIS and provide your new U.S. mailing address so that they will be sent there. The USCIS DOES NOT forward mail, so if you have your mail being forwarded, your cards will be returned to the USCIS and the USCIS case status will indicate that your cards have been returned as undeliverable until you can provide the USCIS with an updated U.S. mailing address for them to be re-sent.
Question #3 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
What is the minimum time period for which an H1B visa can be issued? Can it be less than 3 years? If yes, what is the minimum number of years for which my employer can sponsor me for an H1B visa?
Answer #3
The maximum time period that an H-1B visa can be issued for is three (3) years. Therefore, if your position does not require your placement for the entire three year period, your employer can request any time period from six (6) months to three (3) years.
Question #4 � Employment Based Immigration � Green Card
I just received my Green Card, what do I do now?
Answer #4
USCIS maintains a useful web page on the topic �Now That You Are A Permanent Resident.� It can be found at http://uscis.gov this is the USCIS home page, click on After a Green Card is Granted under the Green Card (Permanent Residence) heading. Then look to the right side and under More Information you will find valuable information on, among other topics, how not to lose your status as a permanent resident. Additionally, if you look to the left side under After a Green Card is Granted you will find numerous resources on different topics relating to your status as a Permanent Resident.
Question #5 � General � Social Security Card
How and when can I get a Social Security Card?
Answer #5
Generally, you may obtain a Social Security Card once you are legally authorized to work in the United States. Such authorization may be evidenced by receipt of an employment authorization card, an Alien Registration Card (Green Card), or receipt of temporary evidence of Green Card status (as established by presentation of an I-551 stamp in your passport). You will need to file an application for a Social Security Number in person at the Social Security Office. When filing this application at the Social Security Office, you should bring the following documents with you: your original birth certificate, passport, and employment authorization document, stamped passport or Green Card. Call 1-800-772-1213 for further information including the address of your local Social Security office, or visit their website at www.ssa.gov.
Question #6 � Employment Based Immigration - Green Card
My co-worker, a U.S. citizen worker showed me a brochure he receives from the SSA. It provides the credits he receives each year for the work he does. Does this apply to me, should I be receiving the brochure? Please advise what I need to do�
Answer #6
If you have a Social Security number, you should check to make sure you received credits under Social Security for any taxable work you did before you got your Green Card. Sometimes the Social Security Administration misplaces the records if you did not have a valid card, and this is the time to unscramble the records. Request a form SSA-7004, Request for Earnings and Benefit Estimate Statement, from Social Security to check these records. In fact, you should check your earnings statement every three to four years because errors more than four years old usually cannot be corrected.
Question #7 � Employment Based Immigration � Labor Certification
What is the difference between the old process for obtaining labor certification and the new PERM process?
Answer #7
In 2005, the Department of Labor (DOL) drastically changed the way it processes labor certification cases. The primary difference between the new process (referred to as �PERM�) and the old process is how recruitment-related documentation is handled. Previously, supporting documentation such as newspaper ads and other recruitment efforts, justification of the job requirements, prevailing wage determinations, etc., were submitted when the labor certification application was filed. Under PERM, while the same documentation must be prepared or assembled, it is kept by the employer and only submitted if and when requested by the DOL. The employer is required to retain this documentation for a period of five years. Under the previous regulations, there were two types of labor certifications: Reduction in Recruitment (RIR) (also known as �fast-track,� since these types of cases were given priority handling), and traditional or non�Reduction in Recruitment (non�RIR) cases. These two classifications have been done away with. However, occupations are now classified as �professional� or �nonprofessional� and each classification has different recruitment requirements.
Question #8 � Employment Based Immigration - Green Card
The Social Security card I have states that it is not valid for employment, but I just received my Green Card in the mail�can I continue to use my Social Security card or can they re-issue me a card without the restriction on it?
Answer #8
If you already have your Social Security card, but it is annotated indicating that it is not valid for employment without a USCIS employment authorization document, you should contact Social Security with your evidence of permanent resident status to have the restrictions removed.
Question #9 � Employment Based Immigration � Green Card
My priority date is current. How long do I have to wait, we�ve already waited 5 years for our green cards. Do you suggest I call USCIS and make a service request to make sure they have everything and to speed up the issuance of my card??
Answer #9
Normally when priority dates become current according to the Visa Bulletin, it takes anywhere from 30-90 days to complete the processing of the I-485 before issuing the Green Card to the primary applicant and his/her derivatives, unless issues arise during the process.
Question #10 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
How many H1 nonimmigrant visas are left?
Answer #10
As of August 13, 2010, there were 35,300 H-1B Regular CAP subject nonimmigrant visas remaining and 7,700 H-1B Masters Exemption nonimmigrant visas remaining. USCIS will continue to accept both cap-subject petitions and advanced degree petitions until a sufficient number of H-1B petitions have been received to reach the statutory limits, taking into account the fact that some of these petitions may be denied, revoked, or withdrawn. For continuous FY2011 H-1B Cap updates, please refer to our website.
MVP Law Group would like to thank everyone who contributed a question or comment. We hope the information provided is helpful.
Our next �Immigration Q & A Forum� is scheduled for Friday, September 3, 2010! Please remember to submit your questions/comments on our h1bvisalawyerblog.
MVP Law Group, P.A. makes available the information and materials in this forum for informational purposes only. The information is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice or any contractual obligations. Further, the use of this site, and the sending or receipt of this information, does not create an attorney-client relationship between us. And, therefore, your communication with us through this forum will not be considered as privileged or confidential.
More... (http://www.h1bvisalawyerblog.com/2010/08/mvp_law_group_qa_forum_august_2.html)
more...
Lasantha
03-16 02:40 PM
My I-485 receipt notice does not have a PD on it either. Is that normal?
Hi Friends,
I have a confusing situation here. Hope someone can help me with this. This is a bit complicated so please bear with me.
I fall under ROW. My first LC was filed in Feb 2005 under RIR and it was in BEC for a long time. So my company filed another LC under PERM in March 2007 which was approved very quickly and I-140 was filed for that.
Then in April 2007 the first LC (PD Feb 2005) was approved and we filed an I-140 for that as well. This was converted to PP and was approved very quickly.
Then in June 07 when my Feb 2005 PD became current we filed for 485 based on that older LC. However in the receipt notice the Priority Date box was blank which I did not notice till yesterday.
My other I-140 with PD March 2007 was pending till Jan 2008 and was approved in mid January. On the same day it was approved I noticed a soft LUD on my pending I-485 which has nothing to do with that I-140.
Now my question is, is it possible that USCIS mistakenly linked my recently approved I-140 (PD Mar 2007) to the pending I-1485? Is that possible? The reason for this worry is the soft LUD that saw on my 485 as mentioned above and the fact that my 485 receipt notice does not have a PD printed on it.
Is there anyway that I can verify which PD is linked to my 485 by contacting USCIS? I have heard of INFOPASS, would that help? If so how can I get an appointment? If as I suspect , the 485 is now linked to the wrong PD, is it difficult to have it corrected? Please let me know.
Also is it common to have the PD box blank in the 485 receipt notice?
Thanks in Advance!!!!!
Hi Friends,
I have a confusing situation here. Hope someone can help me with this. This is a bit complicated so please bear with me.
I fall under ROW. My first LC was filed in Feb 2005 under RIR and it was in BEC for a long time. So my company filed another LC under PERM in March 2007 which was approved very quickly and I-140 was filed for that.
Then in April 2007 the first LC (PD Feb 2005) was approved and we filed an I-140 for that as well. This was converted to PP and was approved very quickly.
Then in June 07 when my Feb 2005 PD became current we filed for 485 based on that older LC. However in the receipt notice the Priority Date box was blank which I did not notice till yesterday.
My other I-140 with PD March 2007 was pending till Jan 2008 and was approved in mid January. On the same day it was approved I noticed a soft LUD on my pending I-485 which has nothing to do with that I-140.
Now my question is, is it possible that USCIS mistakenly linked my recently approved I-140 (PD Mar 2007) to the pending I-1485? Is that possible? The reason for this worry is the soft LUD that saw on my 485 as mentioned above and the fact that my 485 receipt notice does not have a PD printed on it.
Is there anyway that I can verify which PD is linked to my 485 by contacting USCIS? I have heard of INFOPASS, would that help? If so how can I get an appointment? If as I suspect , the 485 is now linked to the wrong PD, is it difficult to have it corrected? Please let me know.
Also is it common to have the PD box blank in the 485 receipt notice?
Thanks in Advance!!!!!

learning01
05-03 10:09 AM
They are not going to help resolve issues of backlogs, delays in processing and visa numbers for employment based GCs.
Clearly, these counter-protesters are doing them under the gard of supporting legal immigrants. My advise - ignore them and don't post or start new threads here. Instead write letters to editors clearly drawing their attention to issues facing legal employment based immigrants.
I browsed the link provided and nowhere it is mentioned about specific issues of legal immigrants.
Suggest folks write back personal stories and ask the editor to highlight the need to raise Legal Immigration issues.. the writer has clearly expressed how the legal immigrants needs to be given consideration : Contact Jessie Mangaliman at jmangaliman@mercurynews. com or (408) 920-5794.
They are organising a counter protest against Illegal Immigrants rally :
Amnesty foes respond
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/special_packages/immigration_debate/14488543.htm
Clearly, these counter-protesters are doing them under the gard of supporting legal immigrants. My advise - ignore them and don't post or start new threads here. Instead write letters to editors clearly drawing their attention to issues facing legal employment based immigrants.
I browsed the link provided and nowhere it is mentioned about specific issues of legal immigrants.
Suggest folks write back personal stories and ask the editor to highlight the need to raise Legal Immigration issues.. the writer has clearly expressed how the legal immigrants needs to be given consideration : Contact Jessie Mangaliman at jmangaliman@mercurynews. com or (408) 920-5794.
They are organising a counter protest against Illegal Immigrants rally :
Amnesty foes respond
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/special_packages/immigration_debate/14488543.htm
more...
bitu72
09-18 04:10 PM
email me at billrider321@yahoo.com as i do lot of it.
2010 justin bieber never say never
baleraosreedhar
01-08 12:53 PM
My wife had recently changed her status from H4 to H1 and had applied her SSN and got it.
So i dont think there's any new rule.
if you have a valid I94 then it should not cause any issue
So i dont think there's any new rule.
if you have a valid I94 then it should not cause any issue
more...
conchshell
05-04 03:05 PM
Its a good idea to gather support letters from employer. However, I have doubt that American corporations will openly support us. Two reasons:
1. No corporation would like to get the ire of local population, which does not even understand the difference between legal vs illegal immigration.
2. The longer legal immigrants get stuck in the limbo ... the better for the employers. That's why corporations always ask for more H1B visas, but almost never voice for faster green card processing.
My 2 cents.
1. No corporation would like to get the ire of local population, which does not even understand the difference between legal vs illegal immigration.
2. The longer legal immigrants get stuck in the limbo ... the better for the employers. That's why corporations always ask for more H1B visas, but almost never voice for faster green card processing.
My 2 cents.
hair pictures selena gomez makeup
kalyan
04-17 10:30 AM
By the time, the DOL comes in and does all the needy and get a court hearing, still the employer will not pay you if he wishes.
The judgments are there for employers and they did'nt even get a penny out of it.
Since they are US citizens, they don't have anything to loose.
I would say, report to USCIS with all the facts but becautious about your own H1B and other details.
May be u 'll come under the lense of "OUT OF STATUS"
Good luck.
The judgments are there for employers and they did'nt even get a penny out of it.
Since they are US citizens, they don't have anything to loose.
I would say, report to USCIS with all the facts but becautious about your own H1B and other details.
May be u 'll come under the lense of "OUT OF STATUS"
Good luck.
more...
shankar_thanu
07-27 09:10 AM
Very helpful man, thanks.
and yes, it would be helpful to have this somewhere in a prominent spot on IV..
and yes, it would be helpful to have this somewhere in a prominent spot on IV..
hot house Selena Gomez Prom Makeup
pushkarw
12-21 01:50 PM
The omni-bus has come and gone! The MILLION dollar drive is a long term strategy. It aims to give IV enough funds to steamroll ahead. It will help IV become pro-active. Every time there is a ray of hope, IV has to come to us for money. A MILLION dollars will ensure that IV does not have to do that. We are nearly 30,000 members and not enough are contributing. The MILLION dollar drive was about one-time contributions of $250 (mind you all contributions are valuable) to reach the magic figure of a million dollars. IV needs the money to become more powerful.
What is that "Million $$$ drive". I did contrubute to omini bus 30K drive. But I havent heard of this drive?
What is that "Million $$$ drive". I did contrubute to omini bus 30K drive. But I havent heard of this drive?
more...
house selena gomez makeup.
pappu
07-09 10:34 AM
Pappu,
Thanks for the response! I really appreciate that.
I said IV doesn't care for CP filers because there are no provision for CP filers in IV's agenda (ofcourse, efforts like recapturing would help CP filers in a big way) as most of the efforts were targeted at AOS. I am not blaming but just requesting that CP filers are also included whenever IV core think about big picture.
All that we need is a safety net like EAD. Else, if several years of wait on GC were to go waste, it would be a disaster.
From what you said, looks like there are very few CP filers who visit this forum (and ofcourse, there is a reason why, hardly anything for them here), however, I would try to see if I could gain some mass here.
Thanks again!
Thanks.
Try to gather more people in the same boat. Once you have a critical mass you can raise that issue better with lawmakers, media, administration...
Thanks for the response! I really appreciate that.
I said IV doesn't care for CP filers because there are no provision for CP filers in IV's agenda (ofcourse, efforts like recapturing would help CP filers in a big way) as most of the efforts were targeted at AOS. I am not blaming but just requesting that CP filers are also included whenever IV core think about big picture.
All that we need is a safety net like EAD. Else, if several years of wait on GC were to go waste, it would be a disaster.
From what you said, looks like there are very few CP filers who visit this forum (and ofcourse, there is a reason why, hardly anything for them here), however, I would try to see if I could gain some mass here.
Thanks again!
Thanks.
Try to gather more people in the same boat. Once you have a critical mass you can raise that issue better with lawmakers, media, administration...
tattoo Selena gomez dating and

grupak
12-13 04:11 PM
I'm thinking about pursuing maser degree of Biostatistics.
I heard the job market demand is high and
most jobs require master degree at least.
As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..
Could I apply as EB2 ?
Am I qualifed?
If you are from a non retro country, EB2 will help. Otherwise not really.
To get an EB2, you need a masters degree but your job will also have to require it. I know of folks with masters but their company filed as Eb3. You can apply for EB2-NIW on your own. This requires more than just a degree. You will have to show your field of study is of national interest, and YOU have unique abilities and YOU are a world leader/expert in your chosen field.
I heard the job market demand is high and
most jobs require master degree at least.
As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..
Could I apply as EB2 ?
Am I qualifed?
If you are from a non retro country, EB2 will help. Otherwise not really.
To get an EB2, you need a masters degree but your job will also have to require it. I know of folks with masters but their company filed as Eb3. You can apply for EB2-NIW on your own. This requires more than just a degree. You will have to show your field of study is of national interest, and YOU have unique abilities and YOU are a world leader/expert in your chosen field.
more...
pictures hot Disney star Selena Gomez
rajuram
06-11 04:46 PM
Will this not clog the system? How do you think they will approve GCs if we bombard them with letters and queries? They have only so much resources.
dresses selena gomez never say never

alkg
10-18 06:08 PM
I am in the same boat:::::::::
July 2nd Filer.
Reciept notice received on October 11th on Phone.
Waiting for EAD,AP.
FP Not Done
July 2nd Filer.
Reciept notice received on October 11th on Phone.
Waiting for EAD,AP.
FP Not Done
more...
makeup Justin Bieber#39;s Never Say
arpu31
11-17 01:03 PM
I believe u can apply ur own H4. because u have the H1 approval from ur spouse. just download form from uscis website. there is complete instruction over there.
Thx
Thanks! But if I apply for my own H4, I would require my copy of I797 and the I94 attached to that. My employer doesnt provide me with the copy of those. Would the documents from my husband good enough to apply in US?
Arpu
Thx
Thanks! But if I apply for my own H4, I would require my copy of I797 and the I94 attached to that. My employer doesnt provide me with the copy of those. Would the documents from my husband good enough to apply in US?
Arpu
girlfriend definitely Selena Gomez!
freddyCR
January 5th, 2005, 07:36 AM
Tthanks to all. Lecter those shoots are awsome ! I have never used this technique on portraits, although I see the intention is the same.
I must try it some day.
I just realised about the tilt. And about coloring some other parts...well although aesthetically might be a good idea, it would divert the attention from the main message of the picture, I think.
One other thing, there's a pun in the lettering on the wall; for those of you who don't speak spanish it says :
"FORBIDDEN TO THROW JUNK"
And finally, here's another example of selective coloring of which I'm quite fond. You may have seen it in the gallery...I call it "Enjoy Life". I'd appreciate your input on this, even though it's the same thread.
FREDDY
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/511/2555enjoy-clouds1_Medium_.jpg
I must try it some day.
I just realised about the tilt. And about coloring some other parts...well although aesthetically might be a good idea, it would divert the attention from the main message of the picture, I think.
One other thing, there's a pun in the lettering on the wall; for those of you who don't speak spanish it says :
"FORBIDDEN TO THROW JUNK"
And finally, here's another example of selective coloring of which I'm quite fond. You may have seen it in the gallery...I call it "Enjoy Life". I'd appreciate your input on this, even though it's the same thread.
FREDDY
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/511/2555enjoy-clouds1_Medium_.jpg
hairstyles Selena Gomez likes to go
shahuja
02-04 05:50 AM
Its been over 3 weeks since my wife have H4 interview and the passport is still under "admin processing". This week her AP came and I have mailed it to her and now we want to get the passport back and travel on AP.
Now if anyone knows or done the process of getting the passport back from Delhi Consulate, can they please explain?
Thx
Hello raju6855,
I went for my H1B renewal at New Delhi on jan 14th and i am still waiting. Today is the 22nd calendar day. Has your wife got the pp back ? she appeared at ND as well ? Has she got any information from consulate or VFS ? what should we be doing in such a situation ?
Appreciate your reply.
Now if anyone knows or done the process of getting the passport back from Delhi Consulate, can they please explain?
Thx
Hello raju6855,
I went for my H1B renewal at New Delhi on jan 14th and i am still waiting. Today is the 22nd calendar day. Has your wife got the pp back ? she appeared at ND as well ? Has she got any information from consulate or VFS ? what should we be doing in such a situation ?
Appreciate your reply.
bashp
05-13 10:12 PM
I am in the similar situation. Attended for visa interview at Toronto US Consulate on May 6. VO just kept I129 (All the annexures), Client/vendor letters. Informed you will get replay within 1-2wks. Its already been a week, I didnt get any response back. Consulate called client on the same day. No updates after that.
Appreciate if someone could let us know, usually how long it takes to get any status update ? I have been working with the same Employer/Client for last 4 years.
Appreciate if someone could let us know, usually how long it takes to get any status update ? I have been working with the same Employer/Client for last 4 years.
cdeneo
07-27 02:01 PM
What if one decides to go back to school to get another degree when on EAD, is this possible?
The only issue I see is that you need to have a job lined up when your GC is close to approval and you get a RFE for proof of employment for example - is it a norm to get this kind of RFE or at most times you just get the approval notification for the GC?
Any insight in this regard will be very much appreciated.
The only issue I see is that you need to have a job lined up when your GC is close to approval and you get a RFE for proof of employment for example - is it a norm to get this kind of RFE or at most times you just get the approval notification for the GC?
Any insight in this regard will be very much appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment