newuser
03-15 10:20 PM
Just e-mailed the scanned copy. Mine was dated Feb 24th
wallpaper selena gomez ugly pic. selena gomez ugly hair. selena gomez ugly hair.
sukumar05
10-08 04:57 PM
i am in the same boat..applied for GC in august but not married yet..
From my understanding, i can add my spouse later when she's here and my PD is current but before my gc is approved.
there are two worst case scenarios,
1) If GC gets approved before marriage. there's nothing i can do other than marrying someone, who has her own visa. I know this won't happen.
2) GC may get approved even my PD is not current but after marriage, then I would have 6mo grace period to apply for her. This may happen due to uscis messing up with dates..
Please someone let me know if I am missing something..
From my understanding, i can add my spouse later when she's here and my PD is current but before my gc is approved.
there are two worst case scenarios,
1) If GC gets approved before marriage. there's nothing i can do other than marrying someone, who has her own visa. I know this won't happen.
2) GC may get approved even my PD is not current but after marriage, then I would have 6mo grace period to apply for her. This may happen due to uscis messing up with dates..
Please someone let me know if I am missing something..

FredG
June 4th, 2004, 08:22 PM
I hope you don't mind but with about 20 minutes in photoshop...:DGood job! Provided a great laugh at the end of a rough day.
2011 selena gomez ugly pic. selena gomez ugly face. selena gomez ugly face.
sounakc
07-29 01:09 PM
why dallas why not chicago lock box
more...
glus
12-16 09:36 AM
I'm EB3 (ROW)...PD: May 2006. My I485 is pending more than 18 months and I140 is approved a year ago. Recently, my boss fired me. I left the company and got a better job within a week. thanks god.
Now my ex-employer is calling my lawyer and bringing some alligation against me and asking my lawyer to withdraw my case. He also mentioned to my lawyer that he is going to call the immigration and take action against me by withdrawing my case.
1...Does anyone have any idea how the immigration going to react after listening to his alligation against me?
2...by submitting any paperwork to them can he hamper my proessing?
3...Do i have anything to scare about?
4...what should i do now?
This issues a very crutial to me now. he is one of those nasty desi employer's who underpaid me last 6 years not just acting funny when I'm asking for my rights. He setup the whole alligation against me and have some office staff working and supporting him.
I need help.....please let me know what should i do....please people help me....
After 180 days I-485 is pending and I-140 is approved, your priority date remains valid even if your employer withdraws approved I-140. Basically, your ex-employer cannot stop the case, and as long as you find a new job in similar ocupation and very similar duties, you I-485 can still be approved. Read AC-21 for more information.
Suggestion: keep the employment termination letter/note/email for records for future reference.
Now my ex-employer is calling my lawyer and bringing some alligation against me and asking my lawyer to withdraw my case. He also mentioned to my lawyer that he is going to call the immigration and take action against me by withdrawing my case.
1...Does anyone have any idea how the immigration going to react after listening to his alligation against me?
2...by submitting any paperwork to them can he hamper my proessing?
3...Do i have anything to scare about?
4...what should i do now?
This issues a very crutial to me now. he is one of those nasty desi employer's who underpaid me last 6 years not just acting funny when I'm asking for my rights. He setup the whole alligation against me and have some office staff working and supporting him.
I need help.....please let me know what should i do....please people help me....
After 180 days I-485 is pending and I-140 is approved, your priority date remains valid even if your employer withdraws approved I-140. Basically, your ex-employer cannot stop the case, and as long as you find a new job in similar ocupation and very similar duties, you I-485 can still be approved. Read AC-21 for more information.
Suggestion: keep the employment termination letter/note/email for records for future reference.
.jpg)
Rb_newsletter
09-18 05:31 PM
US Laws protect employees completely.
If at all your current employer wants to do anything they can sue your new H1 sponsor or the end client. If your end client and new employer's attorneys are ok to sponsor H1 and job contract, then you don't have to worry.
3 years before I wanted to join my then end client directly. But their vendor manager refused becos they had signed an agreement with my then employer stating that they will not hire any resource for 6 months from the date they leave the work.
If at all your current employer wants to do anything they can sue your new H1 sponsor or the end client. If your end client and new employer's attorneys are ok to sponsor H1 and job contract, then you don't have to worry.
3 years before I wanted to join my then end client directly. But their vendor manager refused becos they had signed an agreement with my then employer stating that they will not hire any resource for 6 months from the date they leave the work.
more...
akhilmahajan
04-11 03:31 PM
it seems like the IV tracker doesn't update immidiately... i've made a change to my PD as i had put a slightly wrong date... but the update hasn't kicked in as yet.
thanks for pointing out.
Will make a note of this too.
thanks for pointing out.
Will make a note of this too.
2010 selena gomez

validIV
03-12 11:06 AM
Sounds like a typical day for my wife, except she actually manages to get it all done.
decide to clean off the front patio. I start to the patio and notice mail on the desk that needs to be taken down to the Post Office. OK, I'm going to the Post Office . . .
BUT FIRST I'm going to go through the mail that was delivered. I lay the car keys down on desk. After discarding the junk mail, I notice the trash can is full. OK, I'll just put the bills on my desk . . .
BUT FIRST I'll take the trash out. But since I'm going to be near the mailbox, I'll address a few bills . . . Yes, Now where is the checkbook? Oops.. there's only one check left. Where did I put the extra checks? Oh, there is my empty coffee cup from last night on my desk. I'm going to look for those checks . . .
BUT FIRST I need to put the cup back in the kitchen. I start to head for the kitchen and look out at my balcony, notice the flowers need a drink of water because of the extreme heat. I put the cup on the counter and there's my extra pair of glasses on the kitchen counter.
What are they doing here? I'll just put them away . . .
BUT FIRST need to water those plants. I head for the door and . . .
Aaaagh!!! Someone left the TV remote on the wrong spot. Okay, I'll put the remote away and water the plants on my balcony . . .
BUT FIRST I need to find those checks.
END OF DAY: The patio has not been cleaned, bills still unpaid, cup still on the counter, checkbook still has only one check left, lost my car keys . . .
And, when I try to figure out how come nothing got done today, I'm baffled because . . .
I KNOW I WAS BUSY ALL DAY!
I realize this condition is serious . . .
I'd get help . . .
BUT FIRST . . . I think I'll start a new thread.
Fool its not me, its the AAADD I was recently diagnosed with.
decide to clean off the front patio. I start to the patio and notice mail on the desk that needs to be taken down to the Post Office. OK, I'm going to the Post Office . . .
BUT FIRST I'm going to go through the mail that was delivered. I lay the car keys down on desk. After discarding the junk mail, I notice the trash can is full. OK, I'll just put the bills on my desk . . .
BUT FIRST I'll take the trash out. But since I'm going to be near the mailbox, I'll address a few bills . . . Yes, Now where is the checkbook? Oops.. there's only one check left. Where did I put the extra checks? Oh, there is my empty coffee cup from last night on my desk. I'm going to look for those checks . . .
BUT FIRST I need to put the cup back in the kitchen. I start to head for the kitchen and look out at my balcony, notice the flowers need a drink of water because of the extreme heat. I put the cup on the counter and there's my extra pair of glasses on the kitchen counter.
What are they doing here? I'll just put them away . . .
BUT FIRST need to water those plants. I head for the door and . . .
Aaaagh!!! Someone left the TV remote on the wrong spot. Okay, I'll put the remote away and water the plants on my balcony . . .
BUT FIRST I need to find those checks.
END OF DAY: The patio has not been cleaned, bills still unpaid, cup still on the counter, checkbook still has only one check left, lost my car keys . . .
And, when I try to figure out how come nothing got done today, I'm baffled because . . .
I KNOW I WAS BUSY ALL DAY!
I realize this condition is serious . . .
I'd get help . . .
BUT FIRST . . . I think I'll start a new thread.
Fool its not me, its the AAADD I was recently diagnosed with.
more...
PD_Dec2002
08-12 01:01 PM
Thank you all for your response.
The reason for my opening a new thread is to get attention from other members to get my question answered. I did not want to bury my question in to those lengthy threads, and the chance of getting such question answered is highly improbable. OK now to my additional questions on this subject.
Questions:
1. Did you guys receive all the receipts (yours and dependents) together in a single postal mail?
2. If that is the case then in my situation should I safely assume my wife's application was rejected?
Please respond I have only 5 days to re-submit a new application for my wife. If I miss it then our whole GC dream will become a nightmare:(
My PD is 11/30/05 EB3
Thanks
Raj
Replies based on my experience.
1. Separate postal mail.
2. Spouse's receipt notices can come days and even weeks apart. Since you have your receipt numbers already, you can call USCIS and get your wife's receipt numbers if her case has been entered into the system as well. Why are you assuming that her application has been rejected... ...there are applicants from early June who still haven't received their receipt notices.
Thanks,
Jayant
The reason for my opening a new thread is to get attention from other members to get my question answered. I did not want to bury my question in to those lengthy threads, and the chance of getting such question answered is highly improbable. OK now to my additional questions on this subject.
Questions:
1. Did you guys receive all the receipts (yours and dependents) together in a single postal mail?
2. If that is the case then in my situation should I safely assume my wife's application was rejected?
Please respond I have only 5 days to re-submit a new application for my wife. If I miss it then our whole GC dream will become a nightmare:(
My PD is 11/30/05 EB3
Thanks
Raj
Replies based on my experience.
1. Separate postal mail.
2. Spouse's receipt notices can come days and even weeks apart. Since you have your receipt numbers already, you can call USCIS and get your wife's receipt numbers if her case has been entered into the system as well. Why are you assuming that her application has been rejected... ...there are applicants from early June who still haven't received their receipt notices.
Thanks,
Jayant
hair Selena Gomez
GumI485
07-06 08:41 AM
I was in the same boat 2 years before , I opted for Kaiser and it costed about $200 per month.
Yes,KP is really gud when related to maternity coverage.All Prenatal checkups are free and they provide gud prenatal classes too.
Here is their website link:
http://www.kaiserpermanente.org/
Hope it is useful
Yes,KP is really gud when related to maternity coverage.All Prenatal checkups are free and they provide gud prenatal classes too.
Here is their website link:
http://www.kaiserpermanente.org/
Hope it is useful
more...

hsm2007
09-20 08:58 PM
Yes I am going to consult either Murthy or Rajeev. But my problem is that my company which is a big corporate will only give a EVL based on the format that the company's attorney prepare. So even though I can consult Murthy but no way I will be able to use their advice as my current employer will only do what their attorney tells them.
I am in a fix as to what to do? My current employer is a big corporate and don't work with personal attorneys. And HR policies are also very stringent.
Even if I want I can't use Murthy/Rajeev/Ron to respond to this RFE.
So confused what to do
I am in a fix as to what to do? My current employer is a big corporate and don't work with personal attorneys. And HR policies are also very stringent.
Even if I want I can't use Murthy/Rajeev/Ron to respond to this RFE.
So confused what to do
hot selena gomez ugly pic. selena gomez ugly feet. selena

Apollon
06-30 08:55 PM
thank you very much
more...
house selena gomez ugly face. selena
a_yaja
01-06 04:39 PM
My wife is on H4 and is exploring the posibility of converting to a H1. She recently went for her first interview and the people over there told her that there is a new rule for H4 to H1B conversion. According to them, she needs to go to India and get her H1B stamped before she can start working. Is this true? As far as I know, all one needs is an approved I-797 (for I-129 petition) indicating that the approval is for change of status to H1B (meaning that the approval notice has a I-94).
Please let me know if there is any merit in the above statement?
Please let me know if there is any merit in the above statement?
tattoo selena gomez ugly pic. selena
meragcdedobhai
10-27 12:39 PM
to Motivated...
It seems like sheep when we are in touble to we are running helter skelter.
It seems like sheep when we are in touble to we are running helter skelter.
more...
pictures Selena Gomez Ears Aren#39;t Ugly!
desi3933
03-03 11:54 AM
Thank you Desi!
Man, that is one heck of confusing language, I am still trying to understand it.
Main line is this -
In the event that the alien is the beneficiary of multiple petitions under sections 203(b) (1), (2), or (3) of the Act, the alien shall be entitled to the earliest priority date.
Translation -
If person has multiple approved I-140 petitions under EB-1, EB-2, and Eb-3 sections, he./she can claim the earliest PD date to any of his/her I-140 approved petitions.
An example taken from Michael Aytes Memo (09/12/2006), section 22.2(d)(3) page 28:
Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
Man, that is one heck of confusing language, I am still trying to understand it.
Main line is this -
In the event that the alien is the beneficiary of multiple petitions under sections 203(b) (1), (2), or (3) of the Act, the alien shall be entitled to the earliest priority date.
Translation -
If person has multiple approved I-140 petitions under EB-1, EB-2, and Eb-3 sections, he./she can claim the earliest PD date to any of his/her I-140 approved petitions.
An example taken from Michael Aytes Memo (09/12/2006), section 22.2(d)(3) page 28:
Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
dresses Listen to selena

texanmom
08-31 11:45 AM
Be an active participant and help us help you.
This is what I can infer from the poll
93% of them lack talent
7% are talented
This is what I can infer from the poll
93% of them lack talent
7% are talented
more...
makeup selena gomez ugly hair
redds777
01-14 01:05 PM
Hi
Congrats on ur GC . can you tell us what was ur wife's EB2 priority Dt.
Thanks
Congrats on ur GC . can you tell us what was ur wife's EB2 priority Dt.
Thanks
girlfriend hot selena gomez who says
pash02
05-26 11:37 AM
Thanks to IV core members, QGA, senators and their staff.
Kudos to Immigration Voice!
Kudos to Immigration Voice!
hairstyles dresses SELENA GOMEZ WAKES UP
cgs
08-21 10:46 AM
Is this anything to do with PD?
gg_ny
03-18 01:54 PM
Q: Does the core team who have their boots in Washington have any knowledge of the date when the CIR will be introduced by Mr Kennedy?
Answer: (ALthough I am not part of the core team)...When the Judiciary committee is done with calling people for testimony in the 'Purgegate'. That means, upto the 3rd week of April. Even if it gets introduced to the floor of the Senate, the committee is going to be preoccupied with this scandal. Maybe if AG resigns, and all the fired prosecutors are reinstated next week, then by the end of the month you can start hearing the discussions. I gathered some words in the wind that high tech companies that wrote letters on quota for H1B is preparing to introduce a measure (when need arises) anticipating 1) H1B quota will run out in 21 days 2) CIR would not happen this year. BUT I AM NOT sure how much substantiated this is.
Hello :
Does the core team who have their boots in Washington have any knowledge of the date when the CIR will be introduced by Mr Kennedy . Days have turned to weeks then to months and we have been just hearing stories of the bill getting introduced "Next Week ".The press is spilling gallons of ink and the onliners are creating Gigabytes of forum data on Immigration Legislation and its outcomes, but nothing seems to come out of Capitol Hill , they are just going around in circles .Are they actually going to do something this year or is it just another eyewash ?
Answer: (ALthough I am not part of the core team)...When the Judiciary committee is done with calling people for testimony in the 'Purgegate'. That means, upto the 3rd week of April. Even if it gets introduced to the floor of the Senate, the committee is going to be preoccupied with this scandal. Maybe if AG resigns, and all the fired prosecutors are reinstated next week, then by the end of the month you can start hearing the discussions. I gathered some words in the wind that high tech companies that wrote letters on quota for H1B is preparing to introduce a measure (when need arises) anticipating 1) H1B quota will run out in 21 days 2) CIR would not happen this year. BUT I AM NOT sure how much substantiated this is.
Hello :
Does the core team who have their boots in Washington have any knowledge of the date when the CIR will be introduced by Mr Kennedy . Days have turned to weeks then to months and we have been just hearing stories of the bill getting introduced "Next Week ".The press is spilling gallons of ink and the onliners are creating Gigabytes of forum data on Immigration Legislation and its outcomes, but nothing seems to come out of Capitol Hill , they are just going around in circles .Are they actually going to do something this year or is it just another eyewash ?
ski_dude12
09-26 08:58 PM
You can go for infopass though I am not sure how helpful it will be. In my case I was able to get the same information by talking to level 2 support at USCIS. My 3 infopass appointments were no good really in terms of getting any update.
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate your insight.
I amm zn. ! going all in now.
1. I will call the Customer Service Line tomorrow.
2. I already got the InfoPass for 10/6
3. The letter for my senator is drafted. It will be sent tomorrow.
4. Finally, an email to the Ombudsman has been sent.
Hopefully, there is be some movement.
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate your insight.
I amm zn. ! going all in now.
1. I will call the Customer Service Line tomorrow.
2. I already got the InfoPass for 10/6
3. The letter for my senator is drafted. It will be sent tomorrow.
4. Finally, an email to the Ombudsman has been sent.
Hopefully, there is be some movement.
No comments:
Post a Comment