bijualex29
07-20 04:45 PM
I asked this question several times, this is what the answer I got.
To get L-1 visa, you need to work for sister or parent company for a year outside USA. Here is the problem come.
I am on the Same boat, How care about GC. But I care about my wife's work authorisation, she has done her Ph.D and completed her 6 year H-4 too. Even if some one offers her H-1B she cannot take up, until there is a decoupling of H-1 and H-4
To get L-1 visa, you need to work for sister or parent company for a year outside USA. Here is the problem come.
I am on the Same boat, How care about GC. But I care about my wife's work authorisation, she has done her Ph.D and completed her 6 year H-4 too. Even if some one offers her H-1B she cannot take up, until there is a decoupling of H-1 and H-4
wallpaper wallpaper short hair styles
harivenkat
05-11 01:11 PM
talking about backlogs
Queen Josephine
April 5th, 2005, 02:10 PM
OK, following Gary's lead, I tried a facelift also. It was a slow day at work so I had lots of time to play with this. Adobe Photoshop Rescue.... :) A little sloppy in one spot that I can see, but hey, it wasn't for real!
2011 lack short curly hairstyles

nixstor
09-21 09:43 PM
Exactly! disable free preview of forums to guests. That will propel the number of members. Even anti immigration folks will count towards the number as it will become inevitable for them to register.
more...

andhrawala
11-18 01:49 PM
Hi GCInLimbo,
I also did the same thing what you did. I applied for my h1 extension and as it was pending for the last 6 months I joined a different employer by filing a new H1B (Approved after premium processing). So, I was without any approved H1 for 6 months (basically maintained legal status on pending H1).
Now, my old employer reverted the pending H1B as I left the company.
I also applied for my I-485 with my old employer in 2007, but I have not received NOID so far. Looking at your case I may also get a NOID.
Please update me of how are you proceeding with your case.
Thanks,
I also did the same thing what you did. I applied for my h1 extension and as it was pending for the last 6 months I joined a different employer by filing a new H1B (Approved after premium processing). So, I was without any approved H1 for 6 months (basically maintained legal status on pending H1).
Now, my old employer reverted the pending H1B as I left the company.
I also applied for my I-485 with my old employer in 2007, but I have not received NOID so far. Looking at your case I may also get a NOID.
Please update me of how are you proceeding with your case.
Thanks,
Hassan11
03-26 10:49 AM
I am in big need for help. I applied for my first LC based on Skilled employee (Category 3) because my first job financial analyst only required a bachelor degree even though I have a masters degree then I filed for the I-140. a year later, I got a promotion to a senior financial analyst which requires a masters degree (which I already had). so I filed a second LC (EB2) for the new position with the same company however, my LC was denied because the DOL thinks that there is no difference between the 1 job (financial analyst) and the second job (senior financial analyst) with the same company. so I checked with my lawyer and he said that I can file for appeal so the DOL will review their decision and realize that it was wrong. I did file for appeal (within the 30 day window) in Sep 2006 and I ve been waiting since then. MY HR manager sent emails and made many phone calls to Atlanta to find out about the status of my appeal but with no results. finally in Jan 2008, she sent another letter to ask for a status. does anybody know or have any idea how long the appeal normally takes so they can make a decision on my case?? please advise. Thank you
more...
gcseeker28
07-27 03:38 PM
Thanks for the replies,
Does that mean that I cannot work now? My lawyer told me that I could work legally as long as we contest and the application is in process for MTR.
Does that mean that I cannot work now? My lawyer told me that I could work legally as long as we contest and the application is in process for MTR.
2010 long hair styles for lack
gcseeker28
08-12 02:27 PM
So, after consulting with a good lawyer, we are filing motion to re-open for H-1B denial that I received couple of weeks ago.
Basically, it was about the client location and the iterinary at the location which was not provided efficiently for the RFE response.
I asked few questions to the new lawyer:
Am I in status now: She said that I am in legal status subject to we file a RFE within 33 days. It will take 3 to 4 months for a response.
Can I change my employer: The response was "No, I cannot change my employer as I do not have a valid H-1B status (H-1B pending is not a valid status to change employer)
Can I work: She responded that "Yes, I can work as long as the case is pending and approved".
What happens if it gets rejected again: We can appeal the case as all the documents are submitted now.
Gurus,
Did anybody face the similar issues as I am facing. If so, please throw light on it.
For the first RFE, we have not submitted any contarct with the client, ID, time cards etc.
This time I am submitting all the proof.
Did anybody get the approval after filing for MTR.
Thanks!
Basically, it was about the client location and the iterinary at the location which was not provided efficiently for the RFE response.
I asked few questions to the new lawyer:
Am I in status now: She said that I am in legal status subject to we file a RFE within 33 days. It will take 3 to 4 months for a response.
Can I change my employer: The response was "No, I cannot change my employer as I do not have a valid H-1B status (H-1B pending is not a valid status to change employer)
Can I work: She responded that "Yes, I can work as long as the case is pending and approved".
What happens if it gets rejected again: We can appeal the case as all the documents are submitted now.
Gurus,
Did anybody face the similar issues as I am facing. If so, please throw light on it.
For the first RFE, we have not submitted any contarct with the client, ID, time cards etc.
This time I am submitting all the proof.
Did anybody get the approval after filing for MTR.
Thanks!
more...
WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
12-06 11:38 AM
There are so many posts already in the forums about these issues. I think you will get all your answers there. Please do not open a new one
hair short haircuts 2011 for women.
alkg
10-24 10:19 AM
July 2nd Filer.
Reciept notice received on October 11th on Phone.
Waiting for EAD,AP.
FP Not Done
Still waiting for physical receipts ,EAD and AP.............
:mad::(:confused:
Reciept notice received on October 11th on Phone.
Waiting for EAD,AP.
FP Not Done
Still waiting for physical receipts ,EAD and AP.............
:mad::(:confused:
more...

immigrant-in-law
04-04 11:59 AM
Apologies first. Could not find a link to start a new thread but what I am mentioning below has a direct bearing on people planning/trying for H1 transfers.
**************
Is there a requirement now that an H1 transfer petition must be submitted along with a copy of the company's contract with its client and a copy of the workorder issued by the client, in the canndidate's name?
We are faced with this situation now that we are effecting a candidate's H1 transfer. Our attorney wants these documents. We have also been told that the H1 extension will be granted only till the expiration of the client work order. So if it is a 6 month position, the H1 transfer would be granted for 6 months only. Fortunately in our case it is a much longer assignment.
Has anyone of you encountered this situation or heard about it? If true, does it not mean the end of H1 transfer as we have known it?
Regards
**************
Is there a requirement now that an H1 transfer petition must be submitted along with a copy of the company's contract with its client and a copy of the workorder issued by the client, in the canndidate's name?
We are faced with this situation now that we are effecting a candidate's H1 transfer. Our attorney wants these documents. We have also been told that the H1 extension will be granted only till the expiration of the client work order. So if it is a 6 month position, the H1 transfer would be granted for 6 months only. Fortunately in our case it is a much longer assignment.
Has anyone of you encountered this situation or heard about it? If true, does it not mean the end of H1 transfer as we have known it?
Regards
hot 2011 cute short haircuts
indyanguy
07-16 10:42 AM
IF the position needs Master's+ and applicant has a MS+ degree, then USCIS automatically classifies the I-140 as EB2, as the law clearly states this.
Interesting. My Labor says
14) Education BS,
Years of experience 3
15) Other Special Requirements "MS + 1year" OR "BS + 3 years".
I have a MS. My lawyer says this is a EB3 application. 140 still pending. The receipt however says "Skilled Worker". Any possibility my 140 gets approved as EB2?
Interesting. My Labor says
14) Education BS,
Years of experience 3
15) Other Special Requirements "MS + 1year" OR "BS + 3 years".
I have a MS. My lawyer says this is a EB3 application. 140 still pending. The receipt however says "Skilled Worker". Any possibility my 140 gets approved as EB2?
more...
house styles for lack women 2011. these short hairstyles
imm_pro
06-11 12:55 AM
This will be useful if you filed your labor after the end of 5th year and the 140
is still pending at the end of the 6th year.
is still pending at the end of the 6th year.
tattoo makeup very short hair cuts for lack short hair styles for lack women 2011.

gc4me
02-09 10:17 AM
You should not let this opportunity of 'Retaining your 1998 PD' go and need to act as quickly as possible. If you are from India and EB3 and if you have a new PD (from Y) of 2002+, it will take you 10+ yrs to get your GC. No kidding!!!
Do this fast:
01. try to find out a new company (if Y does not agree, generally if Y is a big corporation like MS, Verizon, Merrill Lynch , GE etc. will not agree for sure) who are willing to file a PERM LC for you for future employment.
02. Use your approved I-140 (from X) and retain your PD while filling PERM LC from the new company (company Z :-))
03. File I-140/485 together once you get your perm LC cleared (in 2/3 months including advertisement. filling etc.) and get you EAD/AP done by 60 days :-)). WOW. Rest of us can only dream about it!!
04. After you file 485, after 180 days, you are able to change your current company (Z) and take perm job in a reputable company (say A).
05. Sorry to say that you have to leave company Y and especially it is difficult if you make big bucks there.
I am new member to this forum. My friend referred me here.
I have a very unique case scenario and need help if anyone is aware of this.
Background :
I worked for company X which went bankrupt and was absorbed by company Y. 3 months after I started
working for Y I got I-140 approved from company X(not sure how but got it).I had filed for I-140 abt.
2 months before I joined Y(then still an employee of X) and had opted for CP and not AOS(had
the option of concurrent filing but did not use which i regret till date). Since the X case was of
no use now I filed a fresh LC from Y and am still waiting for notification from BPC for recruitment(TR case).
I am planning to use the PD from earlier approved I-140 which is sept. 1999 when my LC gets approved.
Issue :
Last week I received a mail from NVC which was forwarded to me by the previous employers attorney.
The letter's main content says
"THIS LETTER SHALL SERVE AS YOUR NOTIFICATION THAT A VISA NUMBER IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
FAILURE TO PURSUE YOUR VISA APPLICATION BY COMPLYING WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW WILL COMMENCE
PROCEEDINGS TO TERMINATE YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA REGISTRATION ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THIS LETTER".
It mentions "Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires the Secretary of State
to terminate the registration of any alien who fails to apply for an immigrant visa within one year
following notification of the availability of a visa number".
Letter is Dated Dec. 3 2006.
Question :
I want to know if this will in anyway prevent me from using my old case PD with my current case?
My interpretation of this is that only the registration with NVC gets cancelled but the
underlying LC and I-140 approved are not affected and I can still use the old PD on my
current case. Pls. help.
Do this fast:
01. try to find out a new company (if Y does not agree, generally if Y is a big corporation like MS, Verizon, Merrill Lynch , GE etc. will not agree for sure) who are willing to file a PERM LC for you for future employment.
02. Use your approved I-140 (from X) and retain your PD while filling PERM LC from the new company (company Z :-))
03. File I-140/485 together once you get your perm LC cleared (in 2/3 months including advertisement. filling etc.) and get you EAD/AP done by 60 days :-)). WOW. Rest of us can only dream about it!!
04. After you file 485, after 180 days, you are able to change your current company (Z) and take perm job in a reputable company (say A).
05. Sorry to say that you have to leave company Y and especially it is difficult if you make big bucks there.
I am new member to this forum. My friend referred me here.
I have a very unique case scenario and need help if anyone is aware of this.
Background :
I worked for company X which went bankrupt and was absorbed by company Y. 3 months after I started
working for Y I got I-140 approved from company X(not sure how but got it).I had filed for I-140 abt.
2 months before I joined Y(then still an employee of X) and had opted for CP and not AOS(had
the option of concurrent filing but did not use which i regret till date). Since the X case was of
no use now I filed a fresh LC from Y and am still waiting for notification from BPC for recruitment(TR case).
I am planning to use the PD from earlier approved I-140 which is sept. 1999 when my LC gets approved.
Issue :
Last week I received a mail from NVC which was forwarded to me by the previous employers attorney.
The letter's main content says
"THIS LETTER SHALL SERVE AS YOUR NOTIFICATION THAT A VISA NUMBER IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
FAILURE TO PURSUE YOUR VISA APPLICATION BY COMPLYING WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW WILL COMMENCE
PROCEEDINGS TO TERMINATE YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA REGISTRATION ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THIS LETTER".
It mentions "Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires the Secretary of State
to terminate the registration of any alien who fails to apply for an immigrant visa within one year
following notification of the availability of a visa number".
Letter is Dated Dec. 3 2006.
Question :
I want to know if this will in anyway prevent me from using my old case PD with my current case?
My interpretation of this is that only the registration with NVC gets cancelled but the
underlying LC and I-140 approved are not affected and I can still use the old PD on my
current case. Pls. help.
more...
pictures 2011 black short hairstyles.
raj3078
07-27 12:48 PM
If NSC had put all applications from July 2nd to July 17th on hold.
Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????
If they did not , then I may be lucky.
Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.
Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?
You answered your own question....If you are lucky then you will get it
Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????
If they did not , then I may be lucky.
Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.
Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?
You answered your own question....If you are lucky then you will get it
dresses long hair styles for lack
vishwak
08-13 10:51 AM
History:
Question for fellow IV members :
By merely renewing my wife's H4, while she was still working on EAD, did she automatically get switched to H4?
Can someone shed some light on this: Am I right or wrong?
Does this affect her or mine, pending 485/AOS ?
Hmmm.....I think she is not supposed to work when on H4. As always status in US is taken by 2 ways.
Either Change of Status in US or Status when you enter/re-enter to US.
As your wife recent was change of Status in US which was H4. She is not supposed to work. But I believe lot of people work and there might not be an impact on your AOS.
Lets wait until Experts speak.......
Question for fellow IV members :
By merely renewing my wife's H4, while she was still working on EAD, did she automatically get switched to H4?
Can someone shed some light on this: Am I right or wrong?
Does this affect her or mine, pending 485/AOS ?
Hmmm.....I think she is not supposed to work when on H4. As always status in US is taken by 2 ways.
Either Change of Status in US or Status when you enter/re-enter to US.
As your wife recent was change of Status in US which was H4. She is not supposed to work. But I believe lot of people work and there might not be an impact on your AOS.
Lets wait until Experts speak.......
more...
makeup lack women haircuts for short

krishmunn
04-07 12:12 PM
When one should feel to donate, they can donate. Doesn't mean that you donated, means everyone should donate.
It is about donation, not Haptaa-vasooli.....
So, before taunting anyone you should understand the meaning of "Donation".
Hold on .... I am NOT taunting any one . Even I did not contribute for many months . I had a major conflict with many IV members including Papu regarding some of IVs objectives.
While I still hold my views , I can see IVs effort in other directions as well and that made me contribute to specific efforts.
Remember , I am using the word "contribute" and not "donate" . That is your word.
It is definitely up to you when you get convinced.
It is about donation, not Haptaa-vasooli.....
So, before taunting anyone you should understand the meaning of "Donation".
Hold on .... I am NOT taunting any one . Even I did not contribute for many months . I had a major conflict with many IV members including Papu regarding some of IVs objectives.
While I still hold my views , I can see IVs effort in other directions as well and that made me contribute to specific efforts.
Remember , I am using the word "contribute" and not "donate" . That is your word.
It is definitely up to you when you get convinced.
girlfriend hairstyles Short Hairstyles
tabletpc
01-11 09:29 AM
Guys please help me with below questions.
Q1:I have switched from H-4 to H-1 starting from Oct 1st, 2007. However, I have not started working yet. Does this invalidate my h-1?
Nope..!!! Unless the employer revoke the H1b it won't be invalidated.
Q2: I am travelling to India very soon and planning to come back using AP obtained thru my husband's GC process. Will there be any problem. What should I tell at port of entry, if they ask about my approved H-1 but not worked on H-1?
Unless you come under the payroll of your H1b employer , POE people won't get to know. If att they ask, just be ready with a good reason.Q3. Do I need to cancel my H-1 before I ago since I am not going for H-1 stamping and also planning to work on EAD once I come back?
[B]Just plan your visit forgetting the fact that you ahve approved H1b. For all purpose you are on h4.
B]
I appreciate your advice
Have a nice trip..!!!
Q1:I have switched from H-4 to H-1 starting from Oct 1st, 2007. However, I have not started working yet. Does this invalidate my h-1?
Nope..!!! Unless the employer revoke the H1b it won't be invalidated.
Q2: I am travelling to India very soon and planning to come back using AP obtained thru my husband's GC process. Will there be any problem. What should I tell at port of entry, if they ask about my approved H-1 but not worked on H-1?
Unless you come under the payroll of your H1b employer , POE people won't get to know. If att they ask, just be ready with a good reason.Q3. Do I need to cancel my H-1 before I ago since I am not going for H-1 stamping and also planning to work on EAD once I come back?
[B]Just plan your visit forgetting the fact that you ahve approved H1b. For all purpose you are on h4.
B]
I appreciate your advice
Have a nice trip..!!!
hairstyles lack women short hair styles
chanduv23
09-15 04:35 PM
Bump
desi485
09-27 04:32 PM
mine was filed NSC but transferred to TSC. I called my lawyer and just heard this news. lawyer received notices today.
For anyone still waiting, do not worry. this process is not very streamlined. It may get delayed but it will come. be patient.
AFAIK -> one day after the receipt date, my checks were still not encashed.
For anyone still waiting, do not worry. this process is not very streamlined. It may get delayed but it will come. be patient.
AFAIK -> one day after the receipt date, my checks were still not encashed.
absaarkhan
01-10 04:28 PM
You Can work for the same Employer On H1 even after entering US on AP.
It is NOT clear Yet if we can file for H1 Transfer with another employer after entering US on Advance Parole.
Please let us know if anybody has done this successfully.
It is NOT clear Yet if we can file for H1 Transfer with another employer after entering US on Advance Parole.
Please let us know if anybody has done this successfully.
No comments:
Post a Comment