djmaddy
03-24 10:04 AM
very nice art!
wallpaper Short Wedding Hairstyles for
Blog Feeds
08-03 12:50 PM
The antis will tell you that if we could only get rid of cheap foreign workers, Americans would be lining up to take the jobs. An article this past week in the Wall Street Journal shows a different reality. The piece focuses on the dairy industry which is completely dependent on immigrant labor even in a major recession. And dairy is pretty similar to other agricultural fields. US workers are simply not desperate enough to take on these physically demanding jobs in remote rural locations. The antis response is usually the same - if these employers just paid more, then...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/08/like-imported-oil-youre-going-to-love-depending-on-imported-food.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/08/like-imported-oil-youre-going-to-love-depending-on-imported-food.html)
chintu25
07-23 04:11 PM
USCIS has just published this notice that answers a few queries and raises a lot of questions ?
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
2011 wedding short hairstyle
Iammontoya
04-11 03:28 PM
it is possible (answering a question you directed towards Kirupa)
shift click on the objects you would like to group. Click on arrange and group. To undo it.. click on Arrange (ungroup).
That should do it.
Good luck!
shift click on the objects you would like to group. Click on arrange and group. To undo it.. click on Arrange (ungroup).
That should do it.
Good luck!
more...
Blog Feeds
03-12 08:40 PM
USCIS has issued a memorandum to Chileans in the US letting them know that various measures are in place to assist some who may face immigration obstacles due to the massive earthquake in their country: The grant of an application for change or extension of nonimmigrant status on behalf of a Chilean national who is currently in the United States, even in cases where the request is submitted after the individual�s authorized period of admission has expired; Re-parole of individuals granted parole by USCIS; Extension of certain grants of advance parole, expedited processing of advance parole requests; Expedited adjudication and...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/03/uscis-reminds-chileans-of-immigration-accomodations.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/03/uscis-reminds-chileans-of-immigration-accomodations.html)

pradhyumnakansara
03-31 02:01 PM
Respected Sir
This is to humbly request you to guide me.
I did AMIE in Computer Engg., from India and thereafter I underwent WES evaluation. It clearly stated that its equivalent to US Bachelors. On the same basis, I did my MBA from University of New Haven, CT USA. Now as I wan to file my H1B on the basis of my AMIE qualifiactions, what would be your wise advice?
This is to humbly request you to guide me.
I did AMIE in Computer Engg., from India and thereafter I underwent WES evaluation. It clearly stated that its equivalent to US Bachelors. On the same basis, I did my MBA from University of New Haven, CT USA. Now as I wan to file my H1B on the basis of my AMIE qualifiactions, what would be your wise advice?
more...
gc_in_30_yrs
09-23 09:16 PM
thats good news and bad news.
good news because, who waited for years for LC will be very happy.
bad news because, the PD will go back even more!
:D
good news because, who waited for years for LC will be very happy.
bad news because, the PD will go back even more!
:D
2010 Wedding Hairstyle Short Hair
vkmm
01-24 05:14 PM
Please sign me in for WA state. I live in Vancouver, WA.
more...

nik.patelc
07-20 04:57 PM
Gurus,
Need suggestion and advise. I recently moved to LA as i found a new job. I do have permanent home in chicago and i m planning to rent a place in LA. Do i need to call USCIS and update my address for I485 application? Is it ok to have my permanent address in chicago continue in I485 application? Please advise.
Nik
Need suggestion and advise. I recently moved to LA as i found a new job. I do have permanent home in chicago and i m planning to rent a place in LA. Do i need to call USCIS and update my address for I485 application? Is it ok to have my permanent address in chicago continue in I485 application? Please advise.
Nik
hair Short hairstyles pictures.
RonWeisly
08-09 06:51 PM
Hi,
I believe someone already asked a similar question but I just want to describe my exact situation:
- My LC (EB3) got approved on July 2007, PD is March 2007 - Company A
- My I-140 and I-485 were filed concurrently on July 2007 - Company A
- I work as a contractor and my client (Company B) is offering me a full-time job and would like me to join on Sept 2007
- I still have 4 years on my H1B
With the assumption that my current employer (Company A) will give full cooperation on my current GC process, if I join company B on H1B transfer now, can I possibly invoke AC21 later after my I-140 gets approved and I-485 is pending for more than 180 days?
I'll greatly appreciate any comments.
I believe someone already asked a similar question but I just want to describe my exact situation:
- My LC (EB3) got approved on July 2007, PD is March 2007 - Company A
- My I-140 and I-485 were filed concurrently on July 2007 - Company A
- I work as a contractor and my client (Company B) is offering me a full-time job and would like me to join on Sept 2007
- I still have 4 years on my H1B
With the assumption that my current employer (Company A) will give full cooperation on my current GC process, if I join company B on H1B transfer now, can I possibly invoke AC21 later after my I-140 gets approved and I-485 is pending for more than 180 days?
I'll greatly appreciate any comments.
more...
newbie2020
04-14 04:34 PM
I was checking the http://congress.org
I noticed they have a Calls to Action from Groups and Organization on the home page, When i tried to see if there are any Immigration related issues posted There were many like increasing H2A etc but nothing corresponding to Retrogression or GC waiting faced by thousands of immigrants.
There are 100s of bills waiting for Co-sponsors published on this website.
I felt we should do post about the issues faced by Thousands of Legal immigrants who are struck in retrogression or Per country limit.
This may be a good place to put as a number of representatives may view it and it is a good way for us to let the people know of the issues.
Any thoughts........
I noticed they have a Calls to Action from Groups and Organization on the home page, When i tried to see if there are any Immigration related issues posted There were many like increasing H2A etc but nothing corresponding to Retrogression or GC waiting faced by thousands of immigrants.
There are 100s of bills waiting for Co-sponsors published on this website.
I felt we should do post about the issues faced by Thousands of Legal immigrants who are struck in retrogression or Per country limit.
This may be a good place to put as a number of representatives may view it and it is a good way for us to let the people know of the issues.
Any thoughts........
hot wedding hairstyles
roseball
04-04 12:13 AM
Hi All,
Im in the process of filing a new GC in EB2 category which eventually I will port to my older EB3 application. I wanted to find out if we need to do our Medical exam again during the I-485 stage?
Thanks,
M.
No, don't need to.
Im in the process of filing a new GC in EB2 category which eventually I will port to my older EB3 application. I wanted to find out if we need to do our Medical exam again during the I-485 stage?
Thanks,
M.
No, don't need to.
more...
house Short Hair Styles for 2011

lvinaykumar
03-01 06:34 PM
Dont see much activity?
tattoo styles,Short hairstyles
chanduv23
03-20 09:57 AM
I got my DL reneul yesterday..there want any Visa question asked at all..??..Is texas not following DL reneual only untill your visa expiry date??..:confused:
They may start after seeing this post :)
Be happy about being in TX - just imagine being in MI
They may start after seeing this post :)
Be happy about being in TX - just imagine being in MI
more...
pictures short hairstyles up.

ak_2006
03-10 03:26 PM
By this I hope there will be lot of movement for EB2 I/C.
dresses hairstyles for short hair.
virtual55
03-24 11:02 AM
I wrote an email to Mattew Oh to publish link of our webfax facility, I think we should contact immigration-law.com web site admin to make this happen
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=361
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=361
more...
makeup short hairdos for women
Blog Feeds
05-05 06:50 AM
My friend John Lamb is an in house corporate lawyer by day and an immigration reform activist in his spare time. Maybe the fact that he's outside the immigration law world gives him some room for thinking outside the box since he's often coming up with creative approaches to changing immigration law. A few months back I wrote about his idea for a "Friends Visa." The idea was largely incorporated in to a bill proposed in Utah recently. Now John has another idea. He would create a program that would allow every person who voluntarily self-deports and stays out of...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/05/the-sacrifice-bunt-visa.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/05/the-sacrifice-bunt-visa.html)
girlfriend Hairstyle: Short, elegant
winguru
09-11 10:12 AM
Hi,
Some where in May I heard the news that end of this year USCIS is going to halt concurrent filing of I-140 and I485 and introduce an extra step called preApp of I485 which can be done only after an I40 approval. I would like to know if this is really going to happen?
I have an approved I140 and a PD of Apr 08. I am planning to change the company now. My doubts are
1) Suppose if USCIS changes rules and introduce an extra step for preapp of I485.
What will happen if I switch company after 180 days of preapp of 485. can I invoke Ac21 ?
2) will I be eligible for EAD/Parole after preapp of 485?
Any body having any knowledge about this please share.
Some where in May I heard the news that end of this year USCIS is going to halt concurrent filing of I-140 and I485 and introduce an extra step called preApp of I485 which can be done only after an I40 approval. I would like to know if this is really going to happen?
I have an approved I140 and a PD of Apr 08. I am planning to change the company now. My doubts are
1) Suppose if USCIS changes rules and introduce an extra step for preapp of I485.
What will happen if I switch company after 180 days of preapp of 485. can I invoke Ac21 ?
2) will I be eligible for EAD/Parole after preapp of 485?
Any body having any knowledge about this please share.
hairstyles Wedding Short Hair Styles
ras
05-25 03:37 AM
How about in the similar lines as above post which appears on and off we have it on IV home page too. Either share the same Immigrant of the day with ILW or have our own every day..
Any thoughts?
Any thoughts?
bpratap
07-06 05:04 PM
Guys, I need ur suggestion and experiences on my typical situation
I am in the process of going full time with my client.
I have my I-485 Filed in July 2007 & have EAD & AP
I am not in a position to use EAD as I got married after I filed for I-485. I have to stay on H1B to maintain my wife's H4 status.
my Client's Attorney is filing for H1B transfer and is suggesting that I can use EAD to start working as soon as he files for H1B transfer.
My understanding is I will loose H1 status if I use EAD, hence H4 will be invalid.
Was anybody in a similar situation ?
I don't want to take a risk by using EAD and my wife loosing H4 status.
Please advice
I am in the process of going full time with my client.
I have my I-485 Filed in July 2007 & have EAD & AP
I am not in a position to use EAD as I got married after I filed for I-485. I have to stay on H1B to maintain my wife's H4 status.
my Client's Attorney is filing for H1B transfer and is suggesting that I can use EAD to start working as soon as he files for H1B transfer.
My understanding is I will loose H1 status if I use EAD, hence H4 will be invalid.
Was anybody in a similar situation ?
I don't want to take a risk by using EAD and my wife loosing H4 status.
Please advice
ravi2patel
11-29 01:20 PM
Hi,
Just wanted to get some feedback whether its possible to get i-140 approved using an old approved labor ?
- Case:EB3 ROW.
- The company A merged with B. (may be a successor-in-interst)
- Labor from B approved in 2005 w/pd=2005
- Labor from A approved in 2006 w/pd=2002.
- I-140 using 2005 LB approved with B
- Lawyer suggests to use the A's 2002 Labor to file a new i-140 under company B. He says that as per some law the old labor is still valid until end of this year. Please advice.
Regards,
RP
Just wanted to get some feedback whether its possible to get i-140 approved using an old approved labor ?
- Case:EB3 ROW.
- The company A merged with B. (may be a successor-in-interst)
- Labor from B approved in 2005 w/pd=2005
- Labor from A approved in 2006 w/pd=2002.
- I-140 using 2005 LB approved with B
- Lawyer suggests to use the A's 2002 Labor to file a new i-140 under company B. He says that as per some law the old labor is still valid until end of this year. Please advice.
Regards,
RP
No comments:
Post a Comment