SevenInchScrew
Apr 19, 11:28 PM
^^^ Really? I think as usual it looks like a booring American car....
Eh, normally I would agree with you, but I can't deny Chevy this one. It is a good looking car, imo. Like Quagmire was saying, in the "Normal" family sedan market, bland and boring is par for the course. This new Malibu, at least on its exterior and interior looks, seems to be a nice change from that norm.
Eh, normally I would agree with you, but I can't deny Chevy this one. It is a good looking car, imo. Like Quagmire was saying, in the "Normal" family sedan market, bland and boring is par for the course. This new Malibu, at least on its exterior and interior looks, seems to be a nice change from that norm.
oratowsky
Jun 3, 10:34 PM
Easiest way would probably be to change your WEP password in the first place.
Other than that you'd have to use your router software to ban a particular IP address -- look in your router's instructions for how to do this.
Other than that you'd have to use your router software to ban a particular IP address -- look in your router's instructions for how to do this.
pogsklinc
Aug 1, 08:49 PM
A pic of my current desktop.
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/pogsklinc/Screenshot2010-08-01at94319PM.png
And a link to the original.
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/pogsklinc/going_home2_desktop.jpg
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/pogsklinc/Screenshot2010-08-01at94319PM.png
And a link to the original.
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/pogsklinc/going_home2_desktop.jpg
BillyShears
Oct 31, 12:11 PM
I wonder if the Shuffle will ever have more than 2 gigabytes. It's form factor seems to limit it, not because there'll never 2 gigabyte storage that small (there will), but because you can't select songs. I wonder how useful a 10 gig Shuffle would be. (Maybe it would be useful... since I don't listen to music on "shuffle" very often, it doesn't appeal to me, so maybe I'm missing something.)
But on the other hand, what can Apple do? They won't be able to make it much smaller (still needs controls and headphone jack).
That leaves them with the only option being to make it cheaper.
Feature-wise, I guess wireless syncing, as it gets smaller the dock is going to be smaller and smaller (the current version looks flimsy, like it wouldn't stand up or something.) But there's not much you can do with something with no screen.
They have to do one (or more) of the following:
more...

sweet love quotes and sayings

sweet love quotes and sayings
more...

sweet love quotes and sayings

sweet love quotes and sayings
more...

sweet love quotes and sayings

sweet love quotes and sayings
more...

sweet love quotes and sayings

sweet love quotes and sayings
more...

sweet love quotes and sayings

sweet love quotes and sayings
more...

sweet love quotes and sayings

sweet love quotes and sayings
more...

love quotes and sayings for

sweet love quotes and sayings

sweet love quotes and sayings
But on the other hand, what can Apple do? They won't be able to make it much smaller (still needs controls and headphone jack).
That leaves them with the only option being to make it cheaper.
Feature-wise, I guess wireless syncing, as it gets smaller the dock is going to be smaller and smaller (the current version looks flimsy, like it wouldn't stand up or something.) But there's not much you can do with something with no screen.
They have to do one (or more) of the following:
more...

clientsiman
Sep 2, 05:43 AM
Here is mine: source (http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/527/autumn_reflections_-_farm.html)

Xapplimatic
Jan 9, 03:57 PM
What happened to all the software updates?? Guess he's holding that off until next Mac World.. :(
more...
larrylaffer
Apr 6, 12:50 PM
Pity Isilons suck. Great for IT, bad for the end-user. They support all sorts of protocols, none of them properly.
Better tweak your kernel's delayed ack attribute or you'll be serving data at dial-up modem speeds.
Are you joking? I use a 4 node IQ12000X cluster on a daily basis over both NFS and SMB and the performance is nothing short of amazing.
Still, you don't buy Isilon for raw performance. You purchase it for data protection. They let you specify protection levels for directories and even individual files. That means the critical stuff gets extra protected, and the non-critical stuff doesn't waste 3x its weight in disk space. Pretty slick stuff if you ask me.
Also, their OS is based on FreeBSD, and I suspect they get a bit of help from Apple since their OS development seems to take a few turns now and then at the same time Apple does. ;)
Better tweak your kernel's delayed ack attribute or you'll be serving data at dial-up modem speeds.
Are you joking? I use a 4 node IQ12000X cluster on a daily basis over both NFS and SMB and the performance is nothing short of amazing.
Still, you don't buy Isilon for raw performance. You purchase it for data protection. They let you specify protection levels for directories and even individual files. That means the critical stuff gets extra protected, and the non-critical stuff doesn't waste 3x its weight in disk space. Pretty slick stuff if you ask me.
Also, their OS is based on FreeBSD, and I suspect they get a bit of help from Apple since their OS development seems to take a few turns now and then at the same time Apple does. ;)
toddybody
Apr 27, 01:37 PM
You know what people should be concerning themselves with today instead of this non-issue? The credit card and personal information of 77 MILLION users that was stolen from the Sony network this week. Now THAT is an issue.
PS. Do you think Sony will get sued?
This aint CNN pal...the site is dedicated to APPLE related rumors/news.
But hey, Ive been wrong once before:rolleyes:
PS. Do you think Sony will get sued?
This aint CNN pal...the site is dedicated to APPLE related rumors/news.
But hey, Ive been wrong once before:rolleyes:
more...

likemyorbs
Mar 16, 05:25 PM
And what about the person who is accused of raping a baby and is later exonerated? If they are executed then the state has murdered an innocent person, but if they have life in prison then you can make it right. And locking them up in prison for life does remove them from the world as they are never getting out.
I think there should be firm standards for capital punishment. There are certain cases where someone is guilty without a doubt. The connecticut incident, arizona killer, etc. There are many cases where the death penalty is appropriate. If it's a crime with no witnesses but a lot of solid proof, the sentence should be life in prison. See, there's ways around all these "whats ifs".
You need to increase your medication as a matter of urgency.
Nah, i took my adderal today, does wonders i must say.
I think there should be firm standards for capital punishment. There are certain cases where someone is guilty without a doubt. The connecticut incident, arizona killer, etc. There are many cases where the death penalty is appropriate. If it's a crime with no witnesses but a lot of solid proof, the sentence should be life in prison. See, there's ways around all these "whats ifs".
You need to increase your medication as a matter of urgency.
Nah, i took my adderal today, does wonders i must say.
VanneDC
Mar 28, 03:02 AM
i use mentholated spirits (is that the same as the US of A calls rubbing alcahol?) works a treat. :)
more...

StarbucksSam
Nov 29, 08:16 PM
Skype is a total must have. It's audio chat with anyone and it's free. Wow. a+++ great ebayer. LOL
http://skype.com
http://skype.com

BeSweeet
Apr 25, 08:21 AM
you should add a choice in the poll "I Already have a White iPhone"
since some already do, :D
you know .. the white transformation kit ;)
Ditto. Would've been interesting to see how many people would've voted for that option.
since some already do, :D
you know .. the white transformation kit ;)
Ditto. Would've been interesting to see how many people would've voted for that option.
more...
Cassie
Nov 14, 06:42 PM
Probably not a whole lot, they're not exactly collectors items. Together, honestly you might be looking at $10 or 15 on eBay.
waw74
May 6, 12:26 PM
no, iOS sends only to one thing at a time, but you can do it from iTunes.
You can then use the remote app on the iTouch to control iTunes. (and control the zone volume levels.
You can then use the remote app on the iTouch to control iTunes. (and control the zone volume levels.
more...
ghostlyorb
Apr 7, 08:18 PM
I don't feel like updating. haha. I'll stick with my jailbreak on 4.2.1

definitive
Apr 21, 01:01 PM
Do they have any affect on the user when someone upvotes/downvotes (http://i.imgur.com/SCXtK.gif) a post such as reputation points?
more...
Elan0204
Aug 13, 03:28 PM
Nicely done!
Deadpulse
Apr 22, 09:02 PM
it was jailbroken

daveL
Feb 18, 11:21 AM
Is the "New Mail" Sound different in 10.3.8 then 10.3.7? I havn't noticed it, but I like it..
If you haven't noticed it, how do you know you like it? :)
If you haven't noticed it, how do you know you like it? :)
Windowlicker
Jan 17, 02:49 PM
I tried to search for topics about Apple's commercial banners with no results. Same with Google.
Anyway, I need to write an analysis of an ad. I thought an Apple ad would be inspiring in this case. So, what I need is any apple ad that's been printed or published online. A rather big picture would be cool.
Any help here would be appreciated.
Anyway, I need to write an analysis of an ad. I thought an Apple ad would be inspiring in this case. So, what I need is any apple ad that's been printed or published online. A rather big picture would be cool.
Any help here would be appreciated.
iGav
Jan 19, 06:23 AM
As an aside, I wish they'd bring the Golf GTD over here. I would be strongly tempted to buy one.
The Golf GTD is brilliant... I think it's a better everyday car than the GTI, I test drove one (no intention of buying, but something to do on a Sunday afternoon) and its in-gear performance is proper... :eek: And it's far more sophisticated looking than the GTI too.
That said, it's a shame that VW haven't launched a Polo GTD... yet, IMHO the Polo GTI is the true spiritual successor to the MK I Golf GTI, more compact, lighter with an absolute peach of an engine... a GTD would offer comparable performance, but with extraordinary fuel efficiency. :eek: The Polo's better looking too... ;)
The Golf GTD is brilliant... I think it's a better everyday car than the GTI, I test drove one (no intention of buying, but something to do on a Sunday afternoon) and its in-gear performance is proper... :eek: And it's far more sophisticated looking than the GTI too.
That said, it's a shame that VW haven't launched a Polo GTD... yet, IMHO the Polo GTI is the true spiritual successor to the MK I Golf GTI, more compact, lighter with an absolute peach of an engine... a GTD would offer comparable performance, but with extraordinary fuel efficiency. :eek: The Polo's better looking too... ;)
hazza.jockel
Aug 9, 06:50 AM
my main screen
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e289/KindallMarie/futurama12-1024_wallpaper.jpg
my laptop screen (stolen from a previous desktop thread)
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e289/KindallMarie/futurama12-1024_wallpaper.jpg
my laptop screen (stolen from a previous desktop thread)
daleycss
Feb 27, 10:09 AM
ok why when you go to buy the mac mini, does it have so little options?? Why did they leave the Magic Trackpad out of the mix, and they even left out all the different languaged keyboards... whats up with that??
liamkp
Jun 22, 12:47 PM
Here you go. (http://cgi.ebay.com/AV-TV-Video-Cable-iPhone-iPod-Nano-3G-Nano3-Classic-/280515003028?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item414fff4294)
No comments:
Post a Comment