Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tattoos Of Anchors

images Anchors Tattoos Tattoos Of Anchors. again the anchor is cut off in
  • again the anchor is cut off in



  • Makaveli
    11-18 01:22 AM
    now...mdipi wouldn't vote for himself using that account would he?! =) :evil:
    i think lost's looks better...that flower looks sweet....nice try mdipi, i see an improvement from the images you made b4





    wallpaper again the anchor is cut off in Tattoos Of Anchors. So the anchor tattoo is a
  • So the anchor tattoo is a



  • ursosweet
    02-06 09:35 AM
    I have been following this ongoing decision closely. I feel that going on EAD offers no disadvantage when compared with h1b extension (once 140 is approved and 6 months have passed).

    just like h1b you can stay on top to get it renewed every year. Unless one is a bachelor and plans to get the spouse on h4, chamging to EAD doesn't cause any harm. I know a lot of friends who have been on EAD for several years now and have not had a single problem. Th only risk is that if the 485 is rejected, then you have no shelter. But that chance is soooooooo little and i think the 485 rejection only occurs if one is considered to have broken a law, commited a felony or has been in any legal problems.

    I am on h1 andhave 2 years and am planning to go on EAD- atleast i can save those 2 years and if some thing happens with my 485, i think i can get h1 sponsored. I don't think so its a one way street (h1 to EAD).

    good luck.





    Tattoos Of Anchors. Other anchor tattoos
  • Other anchor tattoos



  • crystal
    11-16 01:13 PM
    They said the same to my undelivered AP that they never received it. But they sent AP back to my lawyer along with my undelivered notice . My lawyer got it after 45 days from the day USCIS said it is initally mailed.

    I applied for my EAD in July 2007, got it approved Oct 2007, mailed to me but I NEVER received it.

    Today I called USCIS and it says that since it is not "returned to them as undeliverable", they CAN NOT do anything . I will need to APPLY for it again??

    Please Help since I dont know what to do as I was expecting the EAD card to start a new job.

    Thanks in advance





    2011 So the anchor tattoo is a Tattoos Of Anchors. A Traditional Naval Tattoo on
  • A Traditional Naval Tattoo on



  • Charles H. Kuck
    12-16 02:47 PM
    Generally speaking, appeals are rarely approved, and you will likley loose this appeal.

    You can file a new PERM under a new position, and should do so if your position has changed.



    more...


    Tattoos Of Anchors. Anchors Tattoos
  • Anchors Tattoos



  • radhay
    06-19 02:07 PM
    Is there are rule governing how far in advance( before the current EAD expires) we can apply for EAD renewal? Is it ok to apply 7 months in advance?





    Tattoos Of Anchors. Pin Up Anchor Tattoo. pinup
  • Pin Up Anchor Tattoo. pinup



  • ramaonline
    08-28 02:56 PM
    For e-filed I131 this is all you need to mail:

    Confirmation receipt which you got after submitting the application
    copy of i485 Receipt notice
    2 recent color photos
    a copy of any govt issued identity document (visa , pp biographic page, ead card, etc)
    current i94 copy



    more...


    Tattoos Of Anchors. Anchors Tattoos
  • Anchors Tattoos



  • kumar1
    04-02 09:56 AM
    ---





    2010 Other anchor tattoos Tattoos Of Anchors. Anchors Tattoos
  • Anchors Tattoos



  • vvicky72
    09-09 03:53 PM
    http://www.h1bfraud.com



    more...


    Tattoos Of Anchors. Anchors Tattoos
  • Anchors Tattoos



  • ramus
    09-07 09:22 AM
    Please take a part in DC rally...

    Time to wake up..





    hair A Traditional Naval Tattoo on Tattoos Of Anchors. Anchors Tattoos
  • Anchors Tattoos



  • ivar
    01-22 09:41 AM
    No one on this forum who is waiting for PERM Withdrawal or has his PERM withdrawan earlier?



    more...


    Tattoos Of Anchors. Anchors Tattoos
  • Anchors Tattoos



  • sripk
    07-18 08:52 PM
    Below is a draft statement i prepared and appreciate if you can review it and suggest any changes reqd if this is not convincing.

    I travelled to Tijuana, Mexico from San Diego. I entered the US Port of Entry at San Ysidro. My previous I-94 white entry card had been taken and I requested a new I-94 but since I already had a valid I-94 on my H-1B approval notice, the office would not issue a new I-94 white entry card.
    I have a copy of my previous I-94 entry card from <prev_entry_date>


    Few questions that may arise based on above statement:
    1. Why was your I94 from H1B notice still with you and not submiited at POE when you left the country?
    -Since i travelled by land the US POE is in Tijuana and so i submitted my expired I94 to them and also the valid I94 from H1B notice and asked for new white I94 card. Unfortunately the officer just stapled the valid H1B I94 to passport and told i am good to go. There is no stamp on it either and hence i am concerned.

    Any other possible questions you can think of that needs to be addressed in my statement?





    hot Anchors Tattoos Tattoos Of Anchors. Punk Tattoo Anchor Button
  • Punk Tattoo Anchor Button



  • ras
    06-17 01:15 PM
    Employer A:
    -Currently on their H1 (6th year fag end) and with an ongoing 485 proces 180 days passed.
    -Employer A is threatening to withdraw the I 140 if I move out from their company.

    Employer B:
    -Fortune Client where am currently working as a contractor
    -B is filing my H1 and would be offering me to use H1 or AC 21 to port to their company.

    I am transferring to company B upon H1 extension approval and then later use AC 21 when ever required.

    However, before I use AC 21, if the approved I 140 is revoked, am I still eligible to use AC 21?

    Does revoking I 140 by the employer after I 140 approval has any effect if I dont use AC 21 prior to revoking?



    more...


    house 1) Tell us about the tattoo Tattoos Of Anchors. hairstyles anchor tattoo. navy
  • hairstyles anchor tattoo. navy



  • jackrock79
    01-13 03:02 PM
    Hi,

    I have two I-140 applications and both are from my current emplyer. One was a regular I-140 and the other was a substitute I-140. Both got approved on the same day. Regular had a PD of 04/2007 and substitute had 11/2004.

    The regular got approved with PD of 04/2007 and substitute also got approved with 04/2007. So now what are my options of using the 11/2004 PD.
    I was expecting USCIS to approve both applications with 11/2004 instead.

    Thanks!!





    tattoo Pin Up Anchor Tattoo. pinup Tattoos Of Anchors. Anchor Tattoos,anchor Tattoo
  • Anchor Tattoos,anchor Tattoo



  • jsb
    09-07 09:26 AM
    Hi:
    ...
    Can someone help me on the procedure how to withdraw my second application and also not lose money from the checks on the second application. ...
    Gopi

    Are you more worried about losing money, or any other negative repercussions? Money? it is not significant in the overall picture.

    Did you say in your second application that you were doing so because your checks on original application may be bad?

    In any case, USCIS system should not allow to accept an application the second time.



    more...


    pictures Anchors Tattoos Tattoos Of Anchors. Sexy Anchor Girl Tattoo
  • Sexy Anchor Girl Tattoo



  • dilbert_cal
    04-24 11:39 PM
    If your previous company has closed down, there isnt any way you can port the PD.

    PD transfer can be done if you have an approved I-140. Since you didnt reach that stage and also since the company is no longer around ( which kills any possibility of filing 140 with them ) , you wouldnt be able to port your PD.

    Also for PD transfer through approved I140, your job responsibilities, your location of work etc do not play any role.





    dresses Punk Tattoo Anchor Button Tattoos Of Anchors. lotus flower tattoos
  • lotus flower tattoos



  • map_boiler
    04-28 11:22 AM
    ...that the new job is similar or related to the pending I-485 application.

    Also, I was reading on the murthy forum that you would need to file your intent of invoking AC21 with USCIS. If you don't file your intent with USCIS, they may deny the I-485 application if your current employer revoked the approved I-140. As per rules, If you file your intent for invoking AC21 with USCIS, your current employer will NOT be able to revoke the I-140.

    Even with letting USCIS know, they're known to have issued denials by mistake or in some cases, NOID's (Notice of Intent to Deny) after the employer filed to revoke the I-140. Proceed cautiously and consult your immigration attorney before you do anything.

    Good luck!



    more...


    makeup Anchors Tattoos Tattoos Of Anchors. 1) Tell us about the tattoo
  • 1) Tell us about the tattoo



  • mirage
    06-16 09:33 PM
    In my case they made 4-5 attempts before it was delivered...





    girlfriend Anchor Tattoos,anchor Tattoo Tattoos Of Anchors. tattoo insignia, anchors
  • tattoo insignia, anchors



  • Boney
    January 27th, 2006, 02:14 AM
    Can somebody tell me which is the best DSLR as of today (27/01/2006) For around 1000 dollars





    hairstyles Anchors Tattoos Tattoos Of Anchors. Anchor Tattoo T-Shirt
  • Anchor Tattoo T-Shirt



  • vbkris77
    01-25 05:02 PM
    It is upto employer lawyer to help.. It is a bad remark on the company.. So approach your company and have them work with consulate..


    I am in a distress please help me. I attended the US consulate for a new H1B Visa. The visa was refused under 221(g). The reason mentioned for the refusal was:

    Your petitioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualifying employment in the United States in accordance with appropriate laws and regulations.

    VO mentioned the documents will be sent back to USCIS. Pretty much kept all the documents like I-797, I 129, petition documents, certificates, client agreement, etc.

    They mentioned the candidate profile is good but they have doubts about the employer. As far as I know and through my research the employer is good and have all the necessary documents correct. There is nothing wrong in the documentation and every thing is as per stipulated guidelines.

    The employer has a good employeee strength and I had good feed back from other employees as well. I am pretty sure the employer is in a position to employ and provide the salary. I do not know on what basis the USCIS has come to conclusion that the employer is not qualified. Only few days back there were two visas granted for the same employer.

    Please advise me what to do next. I need to do things urgently as I do not have enough time left (only few months ) on the H1 B Validity.

    1. Do I need to send a mail to Consulate asking the specific reasons for denial?

    2. Do I need to write to the senator or some one about this?

    3. Do I need to consult an attorney about and re-request for a review of the petition?

    4. Do I need to ask the employer anything specific.

    I have been banking on this opportunity for the last two years and had planned everything hoping everything will go smooth. I am in a distress. Please advise me the next steps urgently so I dont loose the opportunity.





    chanduv23
    09-17 02:57 PM
    55

    Not really that old you are still young :)





    sertasheep
    07-09 08:26 PM
    nixtor and english_august are requesting IV members to join them tomorrow in Washington DC.

    It would be great if members are able to make it to this event.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment