Saturday, June 4, 2011

tattoos with quotes

tattoos with quotes. Quotes Tattoo Designs
  • Quotes Tattoo Designs



  • bochawa
    May 2, 01:51 PM
    All this image shows is that the person measuring the white iPhone 4 has no idea how to use a caliper. The idea of a caliper isn't to squeeze the crap out of whatever you're measuring. It is obvious that the in the right picture they are squeezing much harder just looking at the discoloration of the persons skin on their thumb.

    Yes, a micrometer would be a more repeatable measurement method. Can I see a gage R&R study and and 30 piece capability study, please. :)





    tattoos with quotes. Image of Images Tattoo Quotes
  • Image of Images Tattoo Quotes



  • MacCoaster
    Sep 24, 02:40 PM
    Originally posted by {1984}
    i guess everyone knows about the whole "MHz myth" thing...
    Reason for G4 processors killing the Pentium 4 is cuz of the pipeline and i'm not gonna bother cuz everyone probably knows...
    Funny that Motorola had to add a few more pipelines just to have the G4 catch up to the Pentium 4. Sorry bud, in pure performance, the Pentium 4 2.8GHz and Athlon XP 2.13GHz 2600+ has got it beat. *IF* the G4 was at ~2.x GHz, sure it'd beat the Pentium 4, but the fastest one is 1.25GHz. Dual 1.25 GHz != 2.5GHz in real world so, as pointed by the "benchmarks," Approximately 2.25 GHz G4 (1.25x2) performs just as good as a single Pentium 4 2.8GHz. There are also *A LOT* other things that contribute to performance other than just the stupid pipelines. Memory controller, bus, pretty much anything.

    Right now, the G4 simply sucks. We need the G5 or the new IBM PowerPC. G4 isn't living up to its expectations unless Motorola has performed some miracle to boost the G4 to 3GHz overnight. That ain't happening, either. The best G4 Motorola has ever done was the 7410. Those Dual 533MHzs kicked other arses!

    On the other hand, for productivity, the Macintosh experience is the simply best and fastest, but as a research computer, I'll take a quad Xeon running FreeBSD 5.0 for the price of a high end Power Mac G4, thank you. Otherwise, if I want to get my **** done, I'll simply buy an iMac 800MHz with the best desktop OS.





    tattoos with quotes. Omnia Love Quote tattoos
  • Omnia Love Quote tattoos



  • Multimedia
    Nov 2, 11:24 AM
    One word: Switchers





    tattoos with quotes. quotes for tattoo
  • quotes for tattoo



  • pil0tflame
    Apr 20, 12:47 PM
    I would personally benefit more from the increase in CPU power in Sandy Bridge than I would suffer from the weaker Intel IGP. I'm not purchasing a MBA to play 3d games or do 3d content creation. I have other electronics more specialized/suited to those tasks (console & desktop, respectively). What I would see a benefit in is audio/video encoding, file archive compression speeds, Photoshop editing, Illustrator content creation, CCS3/JavaScript animation and any other CPU reliant tasks. Of course any GPU accelerated tasks are a different matter entirely and would need to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

    That said, I may pick up a current gen MBA based simply on the fact that it's a known entity with a generally positive and proven reputation. The hypothetical Sandy Bridge MBA could end up being a great product too, but then again it could be a flawed wreck. Only time will tell.

    As I see it, the non-gamer would generally benefit from a Sandy Bridge MBA over a C2D one. Gamers on the other hand are typically limited by the GPU, not CPU, so would be better to stick with a nVidia 320M based Air.



    more...


    tattoos with quotes. tattoos. tattoo quotes and
  • tattoos. tattoo quotes and



  • abz1981
    Mar 28, 09:07 AM
    I hope all the features of IOS 5 will be supported on Iphone 4. I am in a 2 year contract right now and will have to wait till Iphone 6 comes out to get a new handset.

    I know I can sell my current iphone 4 and get the iphone 5, but if all the features of IOS 5 be supported on iphone 4, i wont bother. Its too much hassle lol.

    Then again what are the chances of Iphone 5 being a speed bump like 3G to 3GS?





    tattoos with quotes. tattoos quotes. tattoo quotes
  • tattoos quotes. tattoo quotes



  • gammamonk
    Nov 12, 08:48 AM
    Anyway, in the virus one, the second to last line should start:

    sore de

    ne?

    �*めるの?

    trying Unicode this time.

    Thanks-- You're right. By the way, what computer are you posting with? Must not be a mac! (^__^)



    more...


    tattoos with quotes. Good Tattoo Quotes
  • Good Tattoo Quotes



  • Fukui
    Apr 12, 07:42 PM
    Hey anybody tried Hancom office?
    I've used it on Win but heard its also available on OSX too.





    tattoos with quotes. Tattoo Ideas: Quotes on Love
  • Tattoo Ideas: Quotes on Love



  • prady16
    Oct 16, 06:32 PM
    I hope they come up with a CDMA version of the iPhone for Verizon too...
    Hopefully it should be out at the MWSF!



    more...


    tattoos with quotes. Short Tattoo Quotes Chest
  • Short Tattoo Quotes Chest



  • Hellhammer
    Apr 28, 10:04 AM
    The Thunderbolt port takes up no additional room. It replaces the miniDisplay port that is already on the machine.

    Thunderbolt requires a discrete controller chip so it does take up space.





    tattoos with quotes. tattoo quotes on life.
  • tattoo quotes on life.



  • Multimedia
    Sep 27, 12:45 PM
    I've never had any issues with the latest updates, so I don't really care with 10.4.8...but I wish Safari could be less memory-hungry, or use less virtual memory...that's all.Me too. And I wish Safari had a "Sure you want to quit?" dialog box for those times when we accidentally do a Command + Q in the dark when we thought we were doing a switch application Command + Tab.

    Glad to hear it's in Leopard. But having to wait for an entirely new system version to get a little helpful dialog box in one little application seems like an expensive unnecessary delay.



    more...


    tattoos with quotes. tattoos, tattoo quotes and
  • tattoos, tattoo quotes and



  • cfitz7111
    Mar 25, 01:20 AM
    How do we distinguish corporate stores from privately owned ones?

    Go to verizon's website, they will list corporate stores. They also list authorized retailers, ie "Joe's Phones".





    tattoos with quotes. latin tattoo quotes and
  • latin tattoo quotes and



  • cmaier
    Mar 25, 09:52 AM
    The difference here is Samsung settled. With $1billion at stake, Apple will likely fight this to the end. And with countersuits on the line, this will get ugly.

    Companies almost always settle. If it got that far, Apple would too.

    Greedy or not, if Apple and RIM are part of some patent infringement they have to pay up.

    A judge at the ITC already said they don't infringe.

    the patent was granted in 1997 and basically covers previewing the picture on the little LCD screen.

    No it doesn't. It covers a particular way of producing different sets of image data, one for the sensor and one for the LCD screen, using specific types of color filtering, etc. The patent pre-supposes that previewing the picture on the LCD screen already existed.

    http://www.google.com/finance?q=kodak

    Kodak's stock is up 11.5% today. (as a result of this news?)


    Unlikely - all that happens if the earlier judge is overruled is that more proceedings happen. It's not like anything that happens today means an immediate payout.

    I would really like to read the patent. Yes, there are some very generic patents out there; some are upheld others are not. Going based on only what I have heard; a 1997 patent for a preview of a picture may not hold water.

    See above. Patent doesn't claim the idea of using a preview screen.



    more...


    tattoos with quotes. cute quotes about friendship and life. Next Cute Funny Quotes, Famous; Next Cute Funny Quotes, Famous. mac-er. Jul 23, 07:19 AM
  • cute quotes about friendship and life. Next Cute Funny Quotes, Famous; Next Cute Funny Quotes, Famous. mac-er. Jul 23, 07:19 AM



  • Sodner
    May 5, 01:47 PM
    I agree that both OS's are good and in many cases a less expensive baseline Windows PC can adequately meet the needs of most users.

    But this line of advertising really misses the mark with me. As someone else said ,it's like comparing a Rolls-Royce and a Subaru. Both are "cars" with engines, and tires and a steering wheel but are not really the same at all. Microsoft simply throwing up a few PC's that are near the spec's of a Mac, really does not tell the whole story.

    Besides shouldn't HP, Gateway, Acer or Dell be running this add about HARDWARE and not Microsoft?





    tattoos with quotes. Tattoo quote
  • Tattoo quote



  • MacQuest
    Oct 7, 05:59 AM
    ...how do these people still have jobs?

    NOBODY has jobs.
    Yet Jobs has EVERYBODY.

    Mwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... :D


    Ok, that's enough. Going back to sleep now. :p

    ;)



    more...


    tattoos with quotes. cute tattoo quotes for girls
  • cute tattoo quotes for girls



  • maflynn
    Apr 5, 06:25 AM
    Can we please make a sticky about this? It seems like this question is asked at least 3 times a month.

    Except that it won't cut down on the posts, they have that information in the FAQ and yet it doesn't help





    tattoos with quotes. tattoo quotes. tattoo quotes
  • tattoo quotes. tattoo quotes



  • rcm3
    Oct 26, 08:11 PM
    Can somebody explain to me why anybody would want to pay $100/year for an email account with only 1 GB of storage?



    more...


    tattoos with quotes. Famous Tattoo Quotes
  • Famous Tattoo Quotes



  • neiltc13
    Apr 1, 06:34 AM
    I when to France once before. I remember the cheapest gas had an octane rating of 95 or so, the next level up was 98 octane. I'm assuming that regular in the UK is around 95 octane as well? That tops what get. Our gas starts at 87 octane and tops out at 93 octane for so called premium (about $0.40 per gallon more than regular where I'm at).

    Anyhow, judging by how our gas is priced, it's about 2x what we pay here in the States. You win some (having better cars), you lose some (higher priced gas).

    Yes 95 octane is the lowest and there are also brands like Shell V-Power and BP Ultimate that offer up to 102 octane.

    I always go with the 95 octane version and my car gets about 41mpg (US) using this fuel.





    tattoos with quotes. tattoo quotes on ribs. rib
  • tattoo quotes on ribs. rib



  • netdog
    Oct 26, 07:32 AM
    How about some reports live from Regent Street?





    tattoos with quotes. tattoo designs quotes. tattoos
  • tattoo designs quotes. tattoos



  • CWallace
    Jun 18, 01:35 PM
    I wonder what the IO performance of the reader is and what a 64GB drive might manage.

    Be nice if the I/O was good enough to feed DVD/HD video. I'm thinking hard about a new Mini for my HTPC and since my media is on a 2TB FW800 drive - being able to store it on a card, instead, would be sweet. :D :cool:

    (And yes, I am sure such a 2TB card, if and when it ships, would be significantly expensive).





    tollickd
    Apr 2, 01:27 AM
    Here in Cyprus for my car Unleaded 98 is 1.31 a litre, yesterday i filled up and it cost me 40 Euros about 56.95$





    neiltc13
    Mar 31, 07:21 AM
    $8.08 per US gallon for regular unleaded where I live.





    Tomorrow
    Mar 27, 07:44 PM
    $106.9 litre.... Edmonton,Canada

    Holy crap - that's almost $400 a gallon!! :eek::eek:





    Big JW
    Oct 26, 08:08 PM
    mind telling me how, rickey939?





    ethical
    Dec 16, 06:01 PM
    I think your missing the point.

    Some of us are bored of the X factor and Simon Cowell. This is some fun to put a bit of unpredictability in to something that was almost certainty.

    I haven't bought the single, though do like Rage Against the Machine but can understand why they want to do this.

    Explain how it's adding unpredictability if we're being told what song to buy, to get to No.1? By my definition that's the complete opposite of unpredictable.

    If it's "just some fun" then that's a different story...but it's not. It's about people getting all whinny because they think Simon Cowell is taking over the music industry, and leading us like sheep to make his song's No.1. If you don't like the damn XFactor songs then quite rightly don't buy them! Buy what you want to become No.1. But when when people deliberately try and manipulate the results, thinking it will "teach that man a lesson", it becomes less about the music and more about some stupid battle with Simon Cowell!

    The song I want to see at No.1 is the song that I like most at that particular time, not the song that I think will give the best metaphorical finger to Mr. Cowell.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment