Wednesday, June 22, 2011

tree tattoo designs for women

images dead tree tattoos. tree tattoo tree tattoo designs for women. Japanese Tattoo Designs For
  • Japanese Tattoo Designs For



  • floridasun
    12-30 09:33 PM
    EB3 I-140 approved - priority date 2006. no growth/promotions. Cannot switch to another Employer as I am close to 7th year on H1B. I am now officially a (white collar) slave.





    wallpaper Japanese Tattoo Designs For tree tattoo designs for women. Tags: tattoo designs
  • Tags: tattoo designs



  • stuckinmuck
    05-28 02:56 PM
    Hi,
    I found this interesting comment from a blog. It has been posted by an H.R. representative who has access to H1B and GC users' records. The points raised are indeed valid and they seem to have a 'case' against us. I do not by any means want to undermine our efforts but it does provide a perspective from the 'citizens' perspective.

    The bill would also drastically increase the number of H-1B visas issued to foreign professional workers. As a Human Resources representative, I see first hand how the H-1B visa and employment based green card programs actually work together to drive U.S. white collar workers from their jobs and even from their careers. To begin with, there is virtually nothing in the law that prevents employers from hiring H-1Bers for open positions even if qualified Americans are available and willing to do the work. Americans are routinely laid off and replaced with lower paid H-1Bers also. In these cases, Americans have practically no legal recourse available under current law. H-1B is also a dual intent visa, so an employer may sponsor an H-1Ber for an EB green card for legal permanent resident status. When a company seeks to sponsor a foreign worker for an EB green card, they are required by law to demonstrate a good faith effort to recruit Americans first. This process is called labor certification. But employers routinely game the labor certification process for green card sponsorship to defraud even well qualified citizen job applicants in favor of low wage foreigners. They use fake job ads and/or bad faith interviews of American citizens to convince the federal government that they tried to find American workers first. These practices are common in high tech and even in some non-tech industries, but HR people are told to keep quiet about it or lose their jobs.

    I would be in favor of a program that issues a small number of self-sponsoring green cards for truly innovative foreign nationals on a competitive basis. But very few of the H-1Bers or green card applicants that I have seen in 10+ years even come close to being truly innovative. Most are just practitioners with skills that are actually quite common among the domestic workforce. The only thing special about these foreigners is that they will work for substantially less than Americans in order to have a chance to become legal permanent residents. Thus they are used by management to sweeten corporate balance sheets.

    The prevailing wage regulations are supposed to insure that foreign nationals are paid the same as their American counterparts in the same job functions, but these regulations are so riddled with loopholes that they are a bad joke.

    Since my work allows me to have access to salary records, I can tell you that the labor cost savings for H-1Bers and green card applicants is substantially greater than the costs of filing the applications with the government.

    Citizens should demand that both the H-1B and employment based green card programs be abolished in their current form.

    My point is if we check our credentials, how many of us are 'true' innovators? I know I am not, I am an expert in what I do and am an asset to my company but I haven't filed any patents or publications which would be the true requirement for this country. My skills are indeed readily available in domestic workers as well. Could that be the reason for the backlog in EB-3 and none in EB-1? So do we need to do a reality check here? Just wondering if this could be the reason why we're getting a raw deal. Could it be that 'highly skilled' is not enough but 'genius' and 'highly skilled' is what's required here? Just a thought.





    tree tattoo designs for women. Blossom Tattoo Designs On
  • Blossom Tattoo Designs On



  • gsc999
    09-22 01:01 PM
    I respect your right to say this. You must respect my right to say "if you do nothing, nothing will happen"
    --
    Franklin got her gc. She is still such a motivated member. IV is fortunate to have her. I didn't intend to defend her, she is more than capable to do that on her own. Just wanted to add this information because that makes a sea change in raising the level of conversation on this thread.

    The contrast is amazing, people who are stuck in the system are not as involved, while members like Franklin and Aman, who have came out of the "limbo" still want to help others.





    2011 Tags: tattoo designs tree tattoo designs for women. for tree
  • for tree



  • anai
    03-28 10:24 AM
    anai,

    Resolving the BEC problem is definitely one of IV's main goals. There is no way I will believe in DOL's claim of clearing all the back logs by Oct 2007.

    IV has had a number of discussions with lawmakers and administrative officials, first to understand the issue and next to solve it. There are two ways to solve it. From our discussions, it has become clear that the lawmakers still view this as a temporary problem and are not willing to legislate on that behalf. Never the less all of them did agree that the efficiency of the BECs left a lot to be desired. So we were working a bi-partisan coalition of lawmakers who were willing to put pressure on DOL and USCIS on the need for efficiency and transparency.

    All of this was before the crazy pace with which the Comprehensive Immigration Bill began to move. We do have to realize that this bill is a golden chance to have our provisions in place and we have less than 2 weeks to works on it. Frist wants either of the Immigration Bills to be passed before Apr 7th. If we do miss out on our goals in this bill and this bill gets passed, we will not be able to revisit our issues for a long time. So right now a lot of the attention is being given to it. This does not mean that BEC is forgotten. Hope you do understand.


    I appreciate all that the more active members at IV are doing for BEC resolution. A sincere thank you.

    My posts were aimed at addressing the naive belief among a few members that the BEC mess is a non-issue. The IV community, I am sure, realizes that the BEC mess needs resolution. I do not think that IV has forgotten BEC issues; it wouldn't be one of our goals had we forgotten about it.

    Of course, different issues are to be highlighted at different times, depending on tactical necessities. So it is only appropriate that the current focus is on the bills. Those who are intimately and acitvely involved must of course set the priorities as they see fit.



    more...


    tree tattoo designs for women. japanese cherry tree tattoo.
  • japanese cherry tree tattoo.



  • bluekayal
    12-07 05:26 PM
    So EAD is screwed for lots of people, in our case its the E-filed AP. Filed on July 12 and booked tickets to India on Dec 26th and no sign of AP. Looks like we'll have to postpone or cancel the ticket. Thanks to friendly IO in TSC we heard that the photos (sent later thru snail mail) were not attached to the applications...So on the IO's suggestion we sent off a 2nd batch of pics...

    Well, I've got all my fingers crossed...but I kind a know there may not be sights of lush green fields and beautiful kayals--aka backwaters in my immediate future...urgh..





    tree tattoo designs for women. japanese cherry tree tattoo.
  • japanese cherry tree tattoo.



  • poorslumdog
    03-17 08:43 PM
    Why the bloody hell are you guys judging him for what he has done? He only asked for some advise regarding immigration implications of his situation.

    I do not think any of you who is beating him down like this has any right in doing so. I bet that each and every one of you have done more mistakes than Mr.Sahaayam did. You just were never caught. You must have done more filthy things than 'shop lifting'. I'm sure you have all lusted after women, watched porn, frequented strip clubs and drank a lot of filth. Some of you might have slept with more than one woman.

    Don't you think these are more filthy than shoplifting? Guys come on! I would not have any problem if one of you who has never committed any mistakes in life would point out other people's mistakes. But none of you are good enough.

    If anyone wants to reply to my post, I would like the first person to do so to be the one who has never committed any mistakes in life so far! Others please get lost.


    I watching this for sometime�I couldn�t resist from posting.

    Is there any law stating you can not sleep with more than one woman and can not apply for GC� or anyone here who slept with more than one woman pleading guilty and asking for help?

    Accidents do happen. But if you intentionally did something and trying to blame others without any shame� No one forced him to steal at gun point or he was not starving or life or death situation here. There is no regret or remorse from him for what he has done. His only point is others are lucky and not getting caught but only he is. I guess that�s what infuriating every one here.

    Why dont tell the same thing to the cops and jury... Let him who is without sin cast the first stone



    more...


    tree tattoo designs for women. family tree tattoo designs
  • family tree tattoo designs



  • baburob2
    01-10 11:20 AM
    just wondering how much % of commission does paypal take for the transaction. if it is more i rather would prefer sending through check.





    2010 Blossom Tattoo Designs On tree tattoo designs for women. dead tree tattoos. tree tattoo
  • dead tree tattoos. tree tattoo



  • mjdup
    03-01 09:37 AM
    Made my second contribution last week.

    Some of my utility bills and credit card companies did mistakes and overcharged me so all that credit coming back to me is on its way to IV !

    Please $100 is not a lot folks, we definitely are not on minimum wage - look at the illegal immigrant forums, they are on minimum wages and they seem to be pitching more !

    We can do this ! I just think about the core team in DC spending time and money for everyone so the least we can do is open our wallet, please, please, please !!



    more...


    tree tattoo designs for women. Labels: Flower Tattoo Ideas
  • Labels: Flower Tattoo Ideas



  • JunRN
    12-19 01:09 PM
    You will also see "Approval notice sent". It means the card is on the way to your mailbox.

    I feel for all of you whose EAD is not yet receive. When my EAD was pending for more than 90 days, I wrote an email to the Ombudsman. I don't know if it helped or not. I just got RFE notice 4 days after sending the email. After replying to the RFE (photos), I got my EAD with no problems.





    hair for tree tree tattoo designs for women. Tree Tattoos for Women
  • Tree Tattoos for Women



  • gk_2000
    03-09 03:15 PM
    Not to spark a fight or anything, but I would like to congratulate all the EB3I's who became current since Jan.. great going! We are at April 02!



    more...


    tree tattoo designs for women. girlfriend cherry tree tattoos
  • girlfriend cherry tree tattoos



  • franklin
    08-22 06:03 PM
    PD is the basic qualification and after that its all Luck .....Its a lottery ...

    That's about right hehe!

    But in all seriousness, like people here have mentioned - RD technically is important after a range of PDs become current. This is why, for example:-

    Someone with a EB3/ROW/PD 01/05/RD 06/05 (ie someone who got in right before retro hit) could well have received their GC in the last few months with the move in PD.

    As opposed to my case, EB3/ROW/PD 04/04 RD 06/07 and havn't got my greencard :) Both cases became current in the last few months, but obviously the one with the earlier RD would get approved 1st.

    There are ALWAYS exceptions to the case.

    But back on topic. What to do now that your I485 is applied. Spare yourself the endless agony by obsessively looking at trackers, or figuring out how signed your application for Fedex.

    I sound like a broken record, but if you are dissatisfied by this type of outlook - there really is only 1 thing you can do. I'll even buy you a drink in DC :)





    hot japanese cherry tree tattoo. tree tattoo designs for women. tattoo ideas quotes on life.
  • tattoo ideas quotes on life.



  • JunRN
    09-22 07:05 PM
    We cannot count on Reid. He failed us many times by manipulating everything and talking with Republicans and agreeing with them to sacrifice our bills/amendments to put forward their own agenda.



    more...


    house tree of life tattoo tree tattoo designs for women. Traditional tattoo designs
  • Traditional tattoo designs



  • sdrblr
    08-24 03:39 PM
    Hi all,
    my priority date is jan 2003.first ours was at TSC and then it was transferred to VSc and now it was transferred to TSC.

    Wow !!! did you check with an Infopass?





    tattoo japanese cherry tree tattoo. tree tattoo designs for women. Apple+tree+tattoo+designs
  • Apple+tree+tattoo+designs



  • gpurusho
    07-25 05:20 PM
    Received at Nebraska on JUl19th



    more...


    pictures family tree tattoo designs tree tattoo designs for women. cute tattoo designs for women.
  • cute tattoo designs for women.



  • BharatPremi
    11-08 10:11 AM
    msgs like this help establish the notion that this is an indian website dedicated to indian immigration issues. I didnt see any post wishing happy Eid/ Eid Mubarak nor did I notice last year that anyone wished a Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays, nor do we wish our Chinese friends a Happy Chinese New Year.

    The people who wants to be a part of American Society should first definately be a very open minded towards all cultures and social trends.
    Other thing to be Indian or representing Indian traditions is not a crime but certainly every time barking against anything Indian may certainly be a crime as it is a clear indication of closed door or prejudicial mind towards one particular country and culture. Americans do not mind if one shows that he is Indian now and want to become in American future. Although they prefer that AND that is why they label Jindal as Indian-American although he born in USA. If there are majority Indians on IV board, it is not a crime but it is obvious. Some of my chienese friends on IV board may start thread for wishing chienese festival, I bet most Indians on this board will welcome and same goes with Muslim friends on IV board. Starting and wishing EID MUBARAK thread (By the way that is also a Indian tradition..And I am proud of that too) is not a crime and by now if nobody started it does not mean other people may not welcome it. If you are a Muslim, start the thread for EID Mubarak, I will be the first to welcome that step. You want to be American,, right? Then first start learning open mind and start respecting the culture of majority IV memebers first. If you would not start that now how will you settle yourself in cultural pot of the world?

    If you are an Indian citizen right now take control over your inferiority complex and get over it because if you do not respect your culture or your tradition what guaranty would be there for Americans that you would respect American traditions in future. Even Americans are not fool. And how dare you pretend that people form China and other countries just stop supporting IV as they just see few threads celebrating Indian culture? So stop this bullshit now otherwise I may have to request moderators to ban you.

    By the way Happy Diwali to you and your family.





    dresses tattoo ideas quotes on life. tree tattoo designs for women. Tattoo Ideas for Women:
  • Tattoo Ideas for Women:



  • GooblyWoobly
    09-20 08:17 PM
    o.k.. just to divert the topic ..2 questions
    1) when do you think EB3 india will reach mar 2004
    2) how to apply for ssn after getting EAD ...my wife was on h-4 before ..Thanks

    No clue about Q1.

    You go to SSN office, fill out a form and submit it. Use the following link to locate a office.
    http://www.ssa.gov/locator/

    Remember one thing, until your wife gets SSN, she can't be paid (legally). So, don't wait till the pay period to apply.



    more...


    makeup Labels: Flower Tattoo Ideas tree tattoo designs for women. tree of life tattoo
  • tree of life tattoo



  • cbpds
    05-06 03:07 PM
    I think u guys are getting anxious and thinking of such ways. u will need some determination to complete the MS besides ur regular work.......suppose if EB2 gets clogged suddenly next year, will u stop doing MS then?

    I am also in the same boat. Could anybody suggest some good affordable online universities?





    girlfriend Apple+tree+tattoo+designs tree tattoo designs for women. Japanese Tattoo Designs For
  • Japanese Tattoo Designs For



  • aadimanav
    08-15 06:28 PM
    * bump *





    hairstyles girlfriend cherry tree tattoos tree tattoo designs for women. Foot tattoo designs for women
  • Foot tattoo designs for women



  • krishnam70
    03-25 08:11 PM
    Just because OP steals office supplies ( his bad habit of shoplifting) he is accusing all immigraants. I take offence to that and when someone asks others to make a choice to marry a hooker or a shoplifter wife as a defence to that shoplifter. How crazy is that?

    And you are defending a guy who has committed shop-lifting with this? You should have probably come out with more ammunition than this. Because of ppl like the OP and maybe you, we Indians are getting a really bad rep everywhere. I am sick and tired of defending our community, when ppl like you and the OP defend (or even condone, in the name of an immigration query) such acts with no compunction. Shame on the OP and for defending him, YOU!

    OP, please get lost from this forum and from this country. This country is not for criminals like you (there are enough already). I wish you had gotten a stricter sentence than what you got. And those of you that want to defend the OP or the folks that condone such acts, in the name of immigration, dont need to lecture me on taking this stance - just get lost, will ya!

    I wish the Admins delete this thread and not encourage such postings!

    To the original Poster
    I think you have received some good and some useless advise on this post. It is in your interest to go to an attorney and find out what is the best scenario for you and act accordingly. The offense has been committed and the law has judged you .You have to deal with the consequences whatsoever.

    I did some reading on it and here is the murthy.com advise on this issue
    http://www.murthy.com/news/UDshoplg.html

    do what is right for you..

    - cheers
    kris





    GCard_Dream
    07-21 01:30 PM
    It is very unfortunate that people equate job opportunities to the population of the country. If that were the case then India and China would have the most job opportunities in the world because they account for one third of the world population but that's not really the case otherwise we all wouldn't be here in the first place.

    Opportunities are defined and provided by the economy. When you compare Canada to US, you might say that it's a smaller economy but remember Canada is a G8 country with such a strong economy that most other countries in the world can only dream of. US is the richest country in the world with the strongest economy so obviously other countries don't offer quite the same opportunities but Canada offers things that has become a dream for many of us... to be a citizen of the country where to permanently reside. Canada offers stability, certainty, hope for the future, and and an opportunity for everyone in your family to realilze their dreams as opposed to sitting at home for years doing nothing hoping that one day that EAD will come. Canada respects immigrants and welcomes them with an open arm quite contrary to policies in US where you are allowed to work but your family is not and even you are kept on the state of limbo for years and years wondering what your future holds in years to come. And better yet, you abide by the laws, pay taxes, do everything by the book yet the guy who just walked across the border has much better chances of becoming a permanent resident than you. Where is the respect and fairness for law abiding folks? That my friend is what is different with Canada. You get treated with respect and dignity and you get to decide what your future holds and not the US government.

    Good Luck to you all.



    Why don't you start a similar forum for "going back to India" ? I hate to burst your "bubble of hope" but Canadian population and job market is limited and the opportunities for professionals like us are limited. Why not consider going back to India and taking up some of the lucrative opportunities in middle management in the IT industry.





    kshitijnt
    08-16 03:27 PM
    I never understood this "exploitation thing". This is America...

    If someone is exploiting we all have a choice. We can change employers; go back home, etc.

    It may not be a totally open market but it is not like you have handcuffs around you. This type of talk of exploiting, slavery only hurts everyones cause.


    United nations exploitation means, finding out at the end of 3 years period my employer played games with me. Finding out that A LOT more was promised that delivered. Finding out I made a long term decision to persue career in US only to realise that I was used as a cheap labor and when I INVESTED substantial time here, I got to know that employer is using creative ways to keep cost down, hamper growth opportunities. Have you ever been cheated? Then you will know what it feels like. Going back home is always an option but a boneheaded one. Eventually that might happen too!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment