gc_on_demand
04-02 01:29 PM
Dates for Eb2 india will touch early 2005. And dates will not move back from that point for rest of year. Of course it will move forward again in Aug 2009 bulletin.
No hopes for Eb3 india .. It will move only for days or months ( 2-3 ) .
Eb2 china will see either end of 2005 or early 2006.
No hopes for Eb3 india .. It will move only for days or months ( 2-3 ) .
Eb2 china will see either end of 2005 or early 2006.
wallpaper love quotes tumblr. picture
gg_ny
10-11 10:22 AM
Thanks Pappu for posting it. I have been barred from creating threads ;-))
I have now PDFs (the articles in this coverage need subscription) for all of them. If someone educates me how to archive them on IV, I can do put them up. I got the pdfs via my institutional subscription. The articles are resourceful, and come with references for further research. The author, Woolridge, seems to be a good person to talk to. If someone wants the articles, email your personal email id and I will send pdfs later this evening.
-gg_ny
I have posted the article from the economist.
It is a great resource for anyone doing research or writing article on immigration.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=28073#post28073
thanks gg_ny for bringing it to my attention.
Pls post any discussion and related materials here.
Pls also mail the econmoist about IV and our cause so that they can print our letters in the next issue.
The address is
http://www.economist.com/help/DisplayHelp.cfm?folder=663392
================
Here is another article in 'science'
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=28077#post28077
pls send mails to the editor from
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/feedback
====
As you can see from the Science article how difficult it will be to pass anything in the lameduck session. IV cannot do it alone without the help of all its members. Pls send mails to the editors of these magazines highlighting our issues and mentioning IV.
Pls post a confirmation on this thread that you have emailed the editor so that we know how many people sent emails. We need more participation from our members on such tasks in order to highlight our issues in the media. We find a lot of people posting messages about what we ought to be doing on the forum but only a handful actually do when we urge members to do. Any efforts to get attention from media to highlight our isues will be highly appreciated.
I have now PDFs (the articles in this coverage need subscription) for all of them. If someone educates me how to archive them on IV, I can do put them up. I got the pdfs via my institutional subscription. The articles are resourceful, and come with references for further research. The author, Woolridge, seems to be a good person to talk to. If someone wants the articles, email your personal email id and I will send pdfs later this evening.
-gg_ny
I have posted the article from the economist.
It is a great resource for anyone doing research or writing article on immigration.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=28073#post28073
thanks gg_ny for bringing it to my attention.
Pls post any discussion and related materials here.
Pls also mail the econmoist about IV and our cause so that they can print our letters in the next issue.
The address is
http://www.economist.com/help/DisplayHelp.cfm?folder=663392
================
Here is another article in 'science'
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=28077#post28077
pls send mails to the editor from
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/feedback
====
As you can see from the Science article how difficult it will be to pass anything in the lameduck session. IV cannot do it alone without the help of all its members. Pls send mails to the editors of these magazines highlighting our issues and mentioning IV.
Pls post a confirmation on this thread that you have emailed the editor so that we know how many people sent emails. We need more participation from our members on such tasks in order to highlight our issues in the media. We find a lot of people posting messages about what we ought to be doing on the forum but only a handful actually do when we urge members to do. Any efforts to get attention from media to highlight our isues will be highly appreciated.
aadimanav
07-14 05:16 PM
giving a small bump. :)
2011 Tags: emo quotes, tumblr
sweet23guyin
10-13 01:56 PM
I know I am not going to get my GC righ away by attending rallies/meetings and activity's. But there should be an efforts from every one to raise their hand and contribute for the cause. Appreciate the core members and state chapter leaders for your vision and work.
At the same note,I regret for not being at DC after meeting some of the members yesterday.
Before, I have little/no idea of how to approach lawmakers (my idea of meeting lawmakers was like meeting politicians in INDIA, Zindhabad...Zindhabad type), glad i do now :rolleyes:!
Main concern/talk was about not many people turning up with 3000 IV members in the tristate, I strongly believe we can do much better in the number department for the next meeting. Again, not just numbers but with some motivation to take part in the events to come.
I did not like the leaders thanking the members just because they turned up! It should always the other way around, members should thank the leaders for organizing such events. After all it is for ones own benefit, no one is doing a fa�vour to any one!
Come on folks, join ur state chapters.
At the same note,I regret for not being at DC after meeting some of the members yesterday.
Before, I have little/no idea of how to approach lawmakers (my idea of meeting lawmakers was like meeting politicians in INDIA, Zindhabad...Zindhabad type), glad i do now :rolleyes:!
Main concern/talk was about not many people turning up with 3000 IV members in the tristate, I strongly believe we can do much better in the number department for the next meeting. Again, not just numbers but with some motivation to take part in the events to come.
I did not like the leaders thanking the members just because they turned up! It should always the other way around, members should thank the leaders for organizing such events. After all it is for ones own benefit, no one is doing a fa�vour to any one!
Come on folks, join ur state chapters.
more...
sparklinks
07-23 08:35 AM
One unconfirmed report indicates that NSC alone received 8000 by Fedex alone on July 2, 2007. It appears that people should be prepared for the potential delays in receipt notices for post-July 2 receipt notices.

Chris Rock
01-23 12:33 AM
Here is a post from Ron Gotcher's website which might be of interest to some of us trapped in EB3 I retrogression .
http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7065
He expects visa bulletin cut off for EB3 I to jump to 2004 in coming months. No reasoning behing this though..
There are only 35000 EB3 visas available. India quota is 2450. India is now in Oct 2001 and ROW is not current yet. How come India PD will move to 2004?
I have seen many such reports from Dec 2004. We all wait till the last quarter only to face disappointment. That happened last year. What is different in this year?
Also there are lots of Eb3_india gyus are waiting with PD being current. PD being current is not important. Getting GC is important.
Go figure!
http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7065
He expects visa bulletin cut off for EB3 I to jump to 2004 in coming months. No reasoning behing this though..
There are only 35000 EB3 visas available. India quota is 2450. India is now in Oct 2001 and ROW is not current yet. How come India PD will move to 2004?
I have seen many such reports from Dec 2004. We all wait till the last quarter only to face disappointment. That happened last year. What is different in this year?
Also there are lots of Eb3_india gyus are waiting with PD being current. PD being current is not important. Getting GC is important.
Go figure!
more...
walking_dude
08-15 10:49 AM
There is nothing in the USCIS memos to suggest that USCIS has implemented any such policy. CR you talked to may be ignorant and giving wrong info. Or it may be deliberate to reduce the number of (repeat) calls.
I would suggest recording the conversation with CRs so that we have proof of this conversation. Don't forget to ask his/her name and id number while doing this.
Hi,
The customer service representative told me to take an info appointment further to get the Interim EAD. I have explained him that local offices are not giving Interim EADs and surprisingly he told me the following thing.
"You can continue the work with I765 receipt notice provided your employer is OK to continue and told me to provide the receipt notice to the employer as a proof of your application is in pending. As I am surely aware of the fact that in order to continue the work we must have an approved physical EAD. I was totally surprised and asked him "Are you sure?? can we continue the work with the receipt??", he replied "Yes and only if your employer agrees for that!"
I have no clue???? What to do, friends please share your thoughts on this.
I would suggest recording the conversation with CRs so that we have proof of this conversation. Don't forget to ask his/her name and id number while doing this.
Hi,
The customer service representative told me to take an info appointment further to get the Interim EAD. I have explained him that local offices are not giving Interim EADs and surprisingly he told me the following thing.
"You can continue the work with I765 receipt notice provided your employer is OK to continue and told me to provide the receipt notice to the employer as a proof of your application is in pending. As I am surely aware of the fact that in order to continue the work we must have an approved physical EAD. I was totally surprised and asked him "Are you sure?? can we continue the work with the receipt??", he replied "Yes and only if your employer agrees for that!"
I have no clue???? What to do, friends please share your thoughts on this.
2010 tumblr quotes and photography.
logiclife
02-01 02:06 PM
Can we get License renewed using EAD and not having H1?.
Driver's licenses are issued by state and governed by state laws and regulations. Check your state DMV and find out.
In about 12 states, even illegals can obtain driver's licenses. However, most states are tightening rules and need to see your I-94 to prove your legal presence.
EAD is for work authorization and doesnt prove legal presence. Legal presence is proved by I-94. Regardless of how you enter into USA, with H1 stamp or with AP, you will have an I-94.
In any case, check your DMV.
Driver's licenses are issued by state and governed by state laws and regulations. Check your state DMV and find out.
In about 12 states, even illegals can obtain driver's licenses. However, most states are tightening rules and need to see your I-94 to prove your legal presence.
EAD is for work authorization and doesnt prove legal presence. Legal presence is proved by I-94. Regardless of how you enter into USA, with H1 stamp or with AP, you will have an I-94.
In any case, check your DMV.
more...

mhkumar
02-18 01:57 PM
I filed FOIA request for my i-140 approval notice(using i-140 receipt #) and I got the response from USCIS. Surprisingly they said they were not able to find my approval
notice. They could find my i-140 petition and sent me copies to 2 pages from
the petition. I am not sure why they couldn't find the approval notice.
I double checked my FOIA request and I mentioned the receipt number correctly.
On the USCIS case status page, it clearly shows that i-140 is approved.
I have the i-i40 receipt notice. Are there any alternatives?
notice. They could find my i-140 petition and sent me copies to 2 pages from
the petition. I am not sure why they couldn't find the approval notice.
I double checked my FOIA request and I mentioned the receipt number correctly.
On the USCIS case status page, it clearly shows that i-140 is approved.
I have the i-i40 receipt notice. Are there any alternatives?
hair pictures friendship quotes tumblr. friendship quotes tumblr. friendship
somegchuh
05-14 02:52 PM
Yes, there are laws that protect you regardless of your immigration status but how many H1 workers (who btw are non-immigrants, not immigrants) can we find here who have actually gone to the courts? Protection is really limited for an h1 worker. Your status in the country depends on your employer what are the chances you will sue the employer?
Quote by user somegchuh: "I think this is a very interesting topic. Neelima's story is about an American citizen of Indian origin. Since, she is an american she can choose to go to courts whereas we are non-immigrants with very few rights. If you are facing abuse at workplace the only solution for an H1B worker is to change jobs."
Even if you are an immigrant but as long as you are subject to the law of UnitedStates you have every right to fight discrimination and other actions that you percieve are illegal. Even Illegal immigrants can do that. It is there in one of the ammendments.
Quote by user somegchuh: "I think this is a very interesting topic. Neelima's story is about an American citizen of Indian origin. Since, she is an american she can choose to go to courts whereas we are non-immigrants with very few rights. If you are facing abuse at workplace the only solution for an H1B worker is to change jobs."
Even if you are an immigrant but as long as you are subject to the law of UnitedStates you have every right to fight discrimination and other actions that you percieve are illegal. Even Illegal immigrants can do that. It is there in one of the ammendments.
more...
gc_chahiye
07-02 02:11 AM
You can find the link on the US Consulate website for Mumbai, under appointment information.
http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/interview_appt_schedule.html
here's the one for July [PDF]
http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/9uRZDUAnEBKVs3LMDSI0ug/apptjuly07.pdf
yes tons of EB3s and just 2 EB2s. I guess this, and the information on trackers would make us think USCIS has cleaned up tons of EB3s from 2001-2003. I wish hey had cleaned up EB3-ROW too, so numbers from there can roll over into India...
http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/interview_appt_schedule.html
here's the one for July [PDF]
http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/9uRZDUAnEBKVs3LMDSI0ug/apptjuly07.pdf
yes tons of EB3s and just 2 EB2s. I guess this, and the information on trackers would make us think USCIS has cleaned up tons of EB3s from 2001-2003. I wish hey had cleaned up EB3-ROW too, so numbers from there can roll over into India...
hot friendship quotes tumblr.
gapala
01-15 09:54 AM
This country is becoming more and more dangerous for legal immigrants. We pray to almighty for peace and speedy recovery of the ailing family of deseased, living in India.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3982065.cms
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3982065.cms
more...
house Wise Quotes about Life
mpadapa
10-11 09:32 AM
iviviv
tattoo hair friends quotes tumblr. love quotes for tumblr. sad love quotes tumblr.
hopein07
02-19 04:24 PM
hopein07,
What is your understating on money return on whole life ins. plocy?. do you think you can cancel at anytime and get back your premium or withdraw portion of your investment?
Does anything mentioned on your link about policy surrender or money withdrawal when policy is in force? please search more and post here....
As far as I know whatever premium you pay is gone when you cancel the policy but if the policy has cash value then you get that amount.
Here is one link I found about Cash Surrender Value for Whole Life:
http://financial-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Cash+Surrender+Value
Here is another good reading:
http://www.ins.state.ny.us/que_top10/que_life_who.htm
I think it all depends on how you talk to the agent and how they write your policy
What is your understating on money return on whole life ins. plocy?. do you think you can cancel at anytime and get back your premium or withdraw portion of your investment?
Does anything mentioned on your link about policy surrender or money withdrawal when policy is in force? please search more and post here....
As far as I know whatever premium you pay is gone when you cancel the policy but if the policy has cash value then you get that amount.
Here is one link I found about Cash Surrender Value for Whole Life:
http://financial-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Cash+Surrender+Value
Here is another good reading:
http://www.ins.state.ny.us/que_top10/que_life_who.htm
I think it all depends on how you talk to the agent and how they write your policy
more...
pictures really beautiful quotes,

EB-VoiceImmigration
07-29 06:16 PM
free psychiatric counselor section
Good one..
Good one..
dresses tumblr quotes and pictures.

pamposh
01-20 06:39 PM
Everyone, there is a temporary problem with donating money through PayPal.
Our webmaster is on the phone with them and we expect it to be fixed soon. Someone will post again as soon as it is up.
Please hold on to your wallets in the meantime.
Just wondering if this is fixed or not yet.:confused:
Our webmaster is on the phone with them and we expect it to be fixed soon. Someone will post again as soon as it is up.
Please hold on to your wallets in the meantime.
Just wondering if this is fixed or not yet.:confused:
more...
makeup Quotes On Tumblr.
h1b_forever
04-16 10:39 AM
Good luck with everything. Hopefully everything works out.
girlfriend i miss you tumblr quotes. i

RandyK
09-23 10:07 AM
I started calling the list.... I called last week as well.
I will update when I am done with calling everyone on the list.
I will update when I am done with calling everyone on the list.
hairstyles tumblr quotes and pictures.

abhijitp
07-20 05:03 PM
If you look at THOMAS it actually shows that Yeas are 55 and Nays are 40
So the bill passed the voting ....
but it failed because it was ruled "out-of-order" and hence rejected ...
I dont know why it was ruled out of order ... maybe because it was attached to the defence spending bill so it was not the right place to put in this kind of amendment....
I hope that Yeas mean YES and Nay mean "NO" or I need to get my head examined
I noticed it too but thought it is a typoe, what's "OUT OF ORDER"
So the bill passed the voting ....
but it failed because it was ruled "out-of-order" and hence rejected ...
I dont know why it was ruled out of order ... maybe because it was attached to the defence spending bill so it was not the right place to put in this kind of amendment....
I hope that Yeas mean YES and Nay mean "NO" or I need to get my head examined
I noticed it too but thought it is a typoe, what's "OUT OF ORDER"
ivslave
09-11 04:11 PM
I am thinking of buying a home without waiting for GC approval. I am EB3 I with PD 2006. No hopes of GC in near future. Just want to see the trend....
Please vote yes if your GC is pending and you own a house.
Please vote no if your GC is pending and you are renting.
Please vote yes if your GC is pending and you own a house.
Please vote no if your GC is pending and you are renting.
pappu
04-12 10:27 PM
Thanks smmakani and Gravitation
No comments:
Post a Comment