Sunday, June 19, 2011

wallpaper katrina kaif latest

images Katrina Kaif Latest wallpaper katrina kaif latest. Free Katrina Kaif Wallpapers
  • Free Katrina Kaif Wallpapers



  • needhelp!
    02-24 06:30 PM
    Did AILA actually file a lawsuit?

    Care to tell me how?

    It was lawsuit filed by AILA, efforts by IV and other groups that reversed the decision. Gandhigiri in this country has very little value. This country works on laws/court system. We need to get laws to help us and we need support groups like IV to make that happen. Or else we can pray to God to shower some green.





    wallpaper Free Katrina Kaif Wallpapers wallpaper katrina kaif latest. Katrina Kaif Wallpaper 331
  • Katrina Kaif Wallpaper 331



  • sunny1000
    07-09 02:57 PM
    Aaj nahin uthogey toh kab uthogey....
    means.....
    If not today, when shall you wake up????
    Thanks





    wallpaper katrina kaif latest. katrina kaif in hong kong,
  • katrina kaif in hong kong,



  • GCard_Dream
    03-27 06:36 PM
    I am filling out the form G-639 to obtain a copy of the I-140 approval notice. I am little confused about section 6 and 8.

    In section 1, I indicated that I want the information under the FOIA. It is indicated in section 1 that I have to complete all sections except section 6 which is the "Verification of subject's Identity". So if I don't have to complete the section 6 then I also shouldn't have to do any notary in section 8, right?

    It appears that section 8 is related to section 6 and I should be able to skip both. Any ideas guys. Thanks.





    2011 Katrina Kaif Wallpaper 331 wallpaper katrina kaif latest. Katrina Kaif Latest Hot pics
  • Katrina Kaif Latest Hot pics



  • gsc999
    09-22 12:21 AM
    The broken system is causing a reverse brain rain, right? Well How about we:

    1- Each one of us buys 10 bath tub stoppers (you know, the stoppers you use when taking a bath, to stop the water from going down the drain) and mail them to Congress, Media, USCIS, etc- With a letter "Please stop the self-inflicted U.S. Reverse Brain Drain, already 100,000 highly-skilled have left, stop the 10-year green card delays for LEGAL highly-skilled immigrants that is pushing them out of the country in frustration and lured by the boming economies of their home countries. Retain these highly-skilld immigrats that the U.S. needs while American universities train more Americans in the sciences, math and technology that the country does NOT currently have and desperately needs to retain U.S. global leadership and competitiveness"...or something like that

    2-At the same time, we ALL send WHITE roses to Congress (Roses are now IV's trademark, we are known for them and the peace they mean, and roses should probably be on IV's logo too) Attach same note

    THAT will send a strong message!!! (trust me)
    ----------
    Last year anti-immigrants send bricks to lawmakers to make a point about broken borders, strong symbolism, bricks to construct walls.

    In a similar way, this seems like an interesting idea.



    more...


    wallpaper katrina kaif latest. wallpaper katrina kaif hot
  • wallpaper katrina kaif hot



  • suriajay12
    03-18 08:20 AM
    This can create fights amoung us. This is like divide and rule.. It did work in the past,. so we must make these guys do EB2 and EB3.

    BUT they bring some very good points.

    EB3 will go nowhere unless we act. Very Correct.
    They want to do something and looks like decided with a plan.
    There is a chance many EB3 Indians getting influenced as they too dont see any hope and there is nothing happening from IV in last 1 year except one or two in last 1 week.
    Writing to service centers is a new idea even I didnt get so far.

    So are we seeing these guys very soon in white.,. lets see.





    wallpaper katrina kaif latest. Katrina Kaif Latest (2)
  • Katrina Kaif Latest (2)



  • Humhongekamyab
    01-15 02:54 PM
    You don't need guns my friend. You need Roses!!!;)

    I'll take your advice plus a gun. How about Guns and Roses :D



    more...


    wallpaper katrina kaif latest. bikini,katrina kaif latest
  • bikini,katrina kaif latest



  • reddog
    06-12 05:37 PM
    Are you kidding me?
    What does your lawyer say about it?

    Does your lawyer know that your wife supports you?

    If the person you committed the Violence on, is not ready to accept it, how are they even offering you battery?

    If you did beat her, were there any witnesses? And do not respond to this question in positive.

    There is definitely something missing here. You are either not saying the complete truth, OR your wife is not supporting you, OR you are suspecting that she will testify against you.




    DA offered:
    Keep on DV battery charge, no jail time, 52 weeks anger control class, 3 yr probation.





    2010 katrina kaif in hong kong, wallpaper katrina kaif latest. Katrina Kaif Latest
  • Katrina Kaif Latest



  • pcs
    05-22 03:08 PM
    All members...

    Please contribute



    more...


    wallpaper katrina kaif latest. Katrinakaif-Latest-wallpaper
  • Katrinakaif-Latest-wallpaper



  • chi_shark
    03-26 02:43 PM
    Something I notice here and would like to get your opinions..

    People who donate their time and money to IV, understand and appreciate the efforts by IV volunteers to fix the broken immigration system do not usually get into this guessing game. Am I wrong?

    this is the highlight thread of the month... every month... this is the exciting, nail biting, end of the stick excitement that keeps me on this site forever... really...





    hair Katrina Kaif Latest Hot pics wallpaper katrina kaif latest. Katrina Kaif Model Wallpaper
  • Katrina Kaif Model Wallpaper



  • gcpain
    04-09 02:27 PM
    I just want to point out one missing thing here. I read all postings here and you guys talking about "People like lallu, Jaya, Karunanidhi, Naidu etc,". Might be you will add some more names for this category. I am sure most of the above patriotic Indians will not like to add names like Bal Thackeray, Modi etc. Majority of you guys like to add names like Dawood ibrahim (I hate guys who kill other human being including this guy) to bad guys list. At least people like "lallu, Jaya, Karunanidhi, Naidu etc" are Ok (that does not mean they are good). They kill one or two (might be 10/50) for their self interest and money. Guys like Bal Thackeray, Modi killing entire community openly by taking Police support. Same time so called patriotic-Indians elect these guys and make chief ministers. I always wonder when Thackeray, Modi can become ministers after committing such atrocities and walk freely in India, why can't people like Dawood Ibrahim (after all he is also indian and successful in his own profession).

    You guys may think that I am racist by reading above lines. From bottom of my heart I vote for punishing all bad guys ( irrespective of their religion) who harm innocent human beings. Long live India����..



    more...


    wallpaper katrina kaif latest. Katrina Kaif Latest
  • Katrina Kaif Latest



  • bestia
    08-15 03:54 PM
    They will know because when you fill out the N-400 application form, you are required to list your employment details for the last 5 years.

    I don't quite understand these "citizenship" worries. Am I missing something? You are not required to keep W2s for more than 3 years. You can apply for your citizenship on 6-th year and list your employment after 1 year of having GC. So you appear on interview showing last 3 W2s and that's it. Why would it lead to denial of citizenship?





    hot wallpaper katrina kaif hot wallpaper katrina kaif latest. Bollywood Actress Katrina Kaif
  • Bollywood Actress Katrina Kaif



  • new_horizon
    09-23 10:46 AM
    I just called all of them, including the not favoring congressman/women (cm/cw)

    to those not favoring, I told I understand the cm/cw does not support the bill HR5882, but I would like to share few points that might help him/her reconsider their decision.
    I then told about us not taking away any jobs since we already been employed for several years, and the bill if not approved we'll still continue to be employed in our current status. But on the positive side, if the bill is approved we'll greatly benefit the economy esp. the housing industry since several hundreds of applicants are ready to buy their house. and about us having paid taxes, and being a great consumer, etc.
    and then I told I would really like the cm/cw to reconsider her/his decision and to support the bill which is up for markup today.

    ---------------

    I hope this helps others with some talking points.

    Could someone point out who are the ones supporting the bills, so we only call them to thank them for supporting the bill. I called one cm's office, after going thru all the talking points, he told me that the cm already supports the bill. I then said sorry, and asked him to convey my thanks to the cm. I don't remember who that was 'coz I was really in a hurry to call of them in the short break I took at work.

    so pls everyone CALL before it is too late.



    more...


    house hot wallpapers of bollywood wallpaper katrina kaif latest. Katrina Smiling Katrina Kaif
  • Katrina Smiling Katrina Kaif



  • another one
    10-05 11:16 AM
    GOP has mostly supported. It's the Democrats we need to get on board. Basically, we need to get our amendments in and convince Democrats to support without bringing in the issue of illegals.

    Core, any directions or strategy? The democrats i met on the lobby day were supportive. Is there a way we can get unconditional support from either party within next month?

    As i see it we should focus on lobbying with national congress in next month. There will be plenty of time for state chapters and socializing after that.





    tattoo Katrina Kaif Latest (2) wallpaper katrina kaif latest. dresses Cute Katrina Kaif
  • dresses Cute Katrina Kaif



  • eb2dec2005
    09-22 02:49 PM
    Invoking AC21 is easy, but you need to know what you can expect and how to resolve it

    (1) If you decided to change to new employer using EAD - there is nothing you need to do. Just join and work.
    (2) As employer is asking what they need to do - tell them they need to provide an AC21 letter of support - you can find various formats on the web.
    (3) Your new job must be in same or similar category.
    (4) Call customer service to verify your address on file - also hire a personal attorney and make sure they file g 28 and have them on file too for USCIS communication
    (5) Your AC21 letter may/may not reach your file depending on the service center, officer and a lot of other factors.
    (6) Usually most AC21 cases go through just fine unless your ex employer requests a revoke on i 140 - in such a situation you may get an RFE, NOID or a straight denial on 485 - nothing to worry about - you can resolve all these and you will find yourself back on track.

    Hope this helps

    Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions,chanduv23 and Superdoc



    more...


    pictures bikini,katrina kaif latest wallpaper katrina kaif latest. Katrina Kaif Hot desktop
  • Katrina Kaif Hot desktop



  • gg_ny
    04-18 04:19 PM
    Enough. Please close this thread.

    No insult meant, but pl don't close this thread: it is indeed a comic relief to read thru some mails. Points like 'what would fix India's problem?' in a
    supposedly-multinational forum, somebody complaining that they could not recurit new donors because of mails pertaining to India and rupees, hi tech programmers asking for exchange rates while they could google it or visit
    xe.com... wow, the comedy is getting better ever since people let go the prediction threads. Pl don't stop guys.





    dresses Bollywood Actress Katrina Kaif wallpaper katrina kaif latest. Wallpaper of katrina
  • Wallpaper of katrina



  • gc_chahiye
    09-20 12:06 PM
    GooblyWoobly seems to have 'disapproved' gc_chahiye and my post. We both have lost One GREEN each from our reputation :)

    yup, with a *** for the comment (atleast in my case). Did not even have the decency to explain what part of the post he disagreed with, or discuss it on the forum... hide like a coward and shoot in the back...

    Anyway thanks to all who 'rescued' my reputation :)



    more...


    makeup Katrinakaif-Latest-wallpaper wallpaper katrina kaif latest. hot wallpapers of bollywood
  • hot wallpapers of bollywood



  • rbharol
    11-10 12:20 PM
    Ever since the Do-Nothing(Specially about immigration) congress is ousted,
    I hear more about Immigration on various news channels.
    This is a good news for sure.
    Something positive will definitely happen in coming few months.





    girlfriend dresses Cute Katrina Kaif wallpaper katrina kaif latest. Katrina Kaif Free Wallpaper
  • Katrina Kaif Free Wallpaper



  • mrsr
    05-22 12:34 AM
    Processing times are based on Received date or Notice Date?





    hairstyles Katrina Kaif Latest wallpaper katrina kaif latest. Katrina Kaif Latest
  • Katrina Kaif Latest



  • kumarc123
    07-18 11:49 AM
    Hello All
    I just sent the letter to Senator Benjamin L. Cardin for the state of MD. I called spoke to the receptionist in his office and she guided me on how to submit this letter. Now I am working on another submission. Guys please work with us and contact as many as you can, it will eventually help us.



    Thanks





    srikondoji
    05-24 05:39 PM
    Illegals beyond Jan 2007 will be deported anyways. So becoming illegal is not an option anymore.

    H4s should become illegal as soon as this bill passes..I agree...





    ajju
    08-27 01:11 PM
    Need Approval in Hand.. Receipt Notice Does not work in most of the states and new states are adding this as requirement every month...

    I had similar issue for my spouse on H4. Was out of license for about a month... It would be a good issue to be brought up at Sep 18 Rally and added to core issues handled by IV in general. Lots of future immigrants are facing this.. But we need a collective voice as usual with any immigrant issue to get a resolution.. More and more states are joining to make Driver License as your "Immigration Status Document" causing "LEGAL to work but NOT LEGAL to drive" situation....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment