
mbartosik
02-25 10:32 PM
Pappu is right (on earlier post on this thread)
To maybe make a little more clear, because the processing dates do not make any distinction between EB classes (EB1, EB2, EB3) when one EB class moves forward in the visa bulletin, then the service center may have to go backwards in processing date to process these because they received them earlier.
If they still pre-adjudicated they might not need to move the date backwards, but if they pre-adjudicated we are more likely to loss GC. For example if they adjudicate 180,000 applications per year, but that included 80,000 pre-adjudications then we would loss 40,000 visas that year. So now they adjudicate what they can issue visas for.
That being said there is still often no clear reason (to us) behind the dates. It would cause less frustration if clear reasons for dates were given.
To maybe make a little more clear, because the processing dates do not make any distinction between EB classes (EB1, EB2, EB3) when one EB class moves forward in the visa bulletin, then the service center may have to go backwards in processing date to process these because they received them earlier.
If they still pre-adjudicated they might not need to move the date backwards, but if they pre-adjudicated we are more likely to loss GC. For example if they adjudicate 180,000 applications per year, but that included 80,000 pre-adjudications then we would loss 40,000 visas that year. So now they adjudicate what they can issue visas for.
That being said there is still often no clear reason (to us) behind the dates. It would cause less frustration if clear reasons for dates were given.
wallpaper In 2008, Demi Lovato starred

meridiani.planum
06-15 11:10 PM
I have a masters degree in mechanical engineering and I have been working as a system analyst for the last 2 years, does anybody here can advise if I can apply for EB2?
If yes what are the chances that there would be an RFE asking why is masters needed, I do think having done my masters i am able to understand and do the job better, but there is really no specif need for it.
Has anyone else gone through this confusion? What are the things to keep in mind?
Is there a special need how the job requirement should be?
Please advise.
Thanks
education and experience requirements are tied to a position, not to the person. So the LC is going to look into whether the position of a systems analyst requires a masters, and if it does what kind (as the minimum requriements). At I-140 they see if YOU match the position for which the LC has been approved. If the LC said systems-analyst needs a masters in computer-science or electrical engineering, then you will have a problem.
You can potentially get two questions in the RFE:
- why does the job need a Masters (EB2 justification for LC)
- why does a masters in mechanical engineering satisfy the requirement of a masters for a system analyst position (whether you meet the requirement, at I-140 stage).
Since you yourself say the position does not require a masters, proviing it needs a masters in mech. engg might be even harder. Did you ask your company attorney about this? what do they say?
If yes what are the chances that there would be an RFE asking why is masters needed, I do think having done my masters i am able to understand and do the job better, but there is really no specif need for it.
Has anyone else gone through this confusion? What are the things to keep in mind?
Is there a special need how the job requirement should be?
Please advise.
Thanks
education and experience requirements are tied to a position, not to the person. So the LC is going to look into whether the position of a systems analyst requires a masters, and if it does what kind (as the minimum requriements). At I-140 they see if YOU match the position for which the LC has been approved. If the LC said systems-analyst needs a masters in computer-science or electrical engineering, then you will have a problem.
You can potentially get two questions in the RFE:
- why does the job need a Masters (EB2 justification for LC)
- why does a masters in mechanical engineering satisfy the requirement of a masters for a system analyst position (whether you meet the requirement, at I-140 stage).
Since you yourself say the position does not require a masters, proviing it needs a masters in mech. engg might be even harder. Did you ask your company attorney about this? what do they say?
Bpositive
01-05 12:12 PM
Thanks. We are answering the 221g questions. Not clear about the format of the "invitation letter" from the sponsor/employer. Should this be in txt format and in the same document as the answers to the other questions? Or can this be a separate scanned pdf...
Anyone?
Anyone?
2011 demi lovato hot 2011. demi lovato short hair; demi lovato short hair
linuxra
01-13 12:53 PM
Hi anybody can have any idea,My employment record and everything is good
no way related to their things will it affect my gc
no way related to their things will it affect my gc
more...
DDash
04-05 08:34 AM
Bump
talash
04-25 03:19 PM
I 140 denied.please help to start new thread.Please
more...

anindya1234
07-17 10:34 PM
You are OK. This is taken from the 485 instructions.
File all employment-based AOS applications at the following address:
USCIS Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box 87485
Lincoln, NE 68501-7485
This includes an employment-based Form I-485 filed concurrently with a Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, and an employment-based Form I-485 filed based on a pending or an approved Form I-140. To facilitate acceptance and processing of Form I-485 when Form I-140 has already been approved, submit a copy of the I-140 approval notice.
Actually my I-140 was approved from TSC; 485 was sent to TSC..but the employment letter in the package was addressed to NSC....will that be a problem?
File all employment-based AOS applications at the following address:
USCIS Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box 87485
Lincoln, NE 68501-7485
This includes an employment-based Form I-485 filed concurrently with a Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, and an employment-based Form I-485 filed based on a pending or an approved Form I-140. To facilitate acceptance and processing of Form I-485 when Form I-140 has already been approved, submit a copy of the I-140 approval notice.
Actually my I-140 was approved from TSC; 485 was sent to TSC..but the employment letter in the package was addressed to NSC....will that be a problem?
2010 Demi Lovato Hot Images - Page
coopheal
12-04 08:58 AM
Bump
more...
dpsg
04-08 01:04 AM
Please use more professional subject. All this information is in public domain
& lawmakers like other's if get to read this will have a negative effect.
& lawmakers like other's if get to read this will have a negative effect.
hair Lovato jun boobs, demi out to
GCNirvana007
04-08 03:05 PM
Trying to reach you guys for a while now.
1. How many active users are there as of today.
2. What are the media we have connection with.
Thanks.
1. How many active users are there as of today.
2. What are the media we have connection with.
Thanks.
more...
feedfront
02-01 11:07 AM
Enjoy the freedom.
hot demi lovato hot.

LostInGCProcess
09-18 05:31 PM
LostInGCProcess, his I140 is not approve, how come he can use his EAD ?
AOS can only be use after his I140 is approved.
Thx
That is not true. Once you have EAD on hand, you can chose to work using your EAD. I-140 pending or approval has nothing to do with working on EAD. The risk is, if his I-140 is not approved, then it would automatically trigger a NOID for I-485 and his EAD becomes invalid....thats the risk factor. But one can work if one has EAD.
AOS can only be use after his I140 is approved.
Thx
That is not true. Once you have EAD on hand, you can chose to work using your EAD. I-140 pending or approval has nothing to do with working on EAD. The risk is, if his I-140 is not approved, then it would automatically trigger a NOID for I-485 and his EAD becomes invalid....thats the risk factor. But one can work if one has EAD.
more...
house demi lovato hot photos. Demi Lovato Hot Pics; Demi Lovato Hot Pics. DeSnousa
watzgc
02-11 03:29 AM
I agree, you should stay on an H1b as much as you possibly can. The H1b is already approved and you can transfer an existing H1b to a new employer (don't have to get a new H1b). But if you invoke the EAD status, you will forever lose your H1b. If anything goes wrong with your pending I-485 and you are still on an H1b, you still have time to appeal and to work through the issues. But if you are on the EAD at this time, then thats it, you have no time left because your EAD is issued to you as conditional approval of your pending I-485. You need to weigh the risks and benefits in taking a job with an employer who will not sponsor you on an H1b.
Best of Luck
Hi Diptam/NolaIndian,
I have quick questions,
1. I'm waiting for my H1b extenion for employer A and grace period 240 days,getting over
2. can I use EAD (from emp A) till I get my approval for employer A ?.
3. Can switch back to same h1b extension after received it ?.
thanks for ur time to reply.
Best of Luck
Hi Diptam/NolaIndian,
I have quick questions,
1. I'm waiting for my H1b extenion for employer A and grace period 240 days,getting over
2. can I use EAD (from emp A) till I get my approval for employer A ?.
3. Can switch back to same h1b extension after received it ?.
thanks for ur time to reply.
tattoo Demi Lovato
monkeyman
02-26 11:26 PM
If you have filed for I-485 and you have your receipt # (starting with LIN) and you have a copy of the encashed check or the proof of the financial transaction (could be you, your employer or lawyer) and the online status says I-485 Adjustment of Status pending, then you have nothing to worry about. If you had moved or changed your address it may have been misplaced. But you have nothing to worry about if the checks are cashed and you have the Receipt #.
more...
pictures demi lovato hot 2011. demi lovato hot kiss; demi lovato hot kiss. yahoohoo
perm
08-08 03:01 PM
The credits are based on the amount of your earnings. We use your work history to determine your eligibility for retirement or disability benefits or your family�s eligibility for survivors benefits when you die.
In 2006, you receive one credit for each $970 of earnings, up to the maximum of four credits per year.
Each year the amount of earnings needed for credits goes up slightly as average earnings levels increase. The credits you earn remain on your Social Security record even if you change jobs or have no earnings for a while.
http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10072.html
http://law.freeadvice.com/government_law/social_security_law/social_security_credit.htm
In 2006, you receive one credit for each $970 of earnings, up to the maximum of four credits per year.
Each year the amount of earnings needed for credits goes up slightly as average earnings levels increase. The credits you earn remain on your Social Security record even if you change jobs or have no earnings for a while.
http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10072.html
http://law.freeadvice.com/government_law/social_security_law/social_security_credit.htm
dresses demi lovato hot pics. Demi Lovato : Sizzling hot; Demi Lovato : Sizzling hot
lp2007
01-19 07:40 PM
We are all proud of our accomplishments, EB2 or EB3 or EB1 , the degrees we have earned, the jobs we do and the achievements we have in our career. The relationships we have made and the list goes on.
I don't think being in a category of EB GC queue should define if you can be proud of an EB3 immigrant.
You almost make it sound like did a EB3 applicant become a "slumdog millionaire" ? :)
I don't think being in a category of EB GC queue should define if you can be proud of an EB3 immigrant.
You almost make it sound like did a EB3 applicant become a "slumdog millionaire" ? :)
more...
makeup Actress Demi Lovato looked
bsbawa10
08-21 09:46 AM
I broke my politeness today.USCIS inconsistency broke the limits for me.
My case was filed in Nebarska then tranferred to Texas then as soon as the priority date became current, last month, it was transferred to California.
I talked yesterday to customer service and it by chance got transferred to California Service Center where the officer told me that my case was transferred back to Texas Service Center on August 14, 2008. She also told me to call TSC to confirm it.
I called today the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) to confirm it and the lady tells me that the case is still in California and she has no more infomation about it. I told her about my call yesterday.
Lady: How could you have ever called CSC because their phone numbers are not public
Me: I called the same number and for some reason it got transferred to CSC.
Lady: Then you have already been told that your case has been transferred back on Aug 14, what do you need now ?
Me: The website does not show that. Plus the officer yesterday asked me to confirm it which you are not doing, you are just repeating my words about my conversation. There are so many inconsitencies . You told me just now that my case is still in California.
Lady: Can you please hold for a moment.
After hold:
Lady: I just talked to my supervisor, if the website says it is in California then it is California. Is there anything else I can help you with ?
Me: I do not understand "To speed up processing " clause in the reason to transfer it to california. It has been transferred from the center which is processing 485 applications to the center which is not processing applications. So the clause "To speed up processing" is so inconsistent.
Lady: Sir, we cannot tell you the reason why do we transfers
Me: But you have already told me the reason in the written notice as "To speed up processing"
Lady: It is not "To speed up processing " it is "for processing". Is there anything else that I can help you with ?
Me: I hang up the phone.
My case was filed in Nebarska then tranferred to Texas then as soon as the priority date became current, last month, it was transferred to California.
I talked yesterday to customer service and it by chance got transferred to California Service Center where the officer told me that my case was transferred back to Texas Service Center on August 14, 2008. She also told me to call TSC to confirm it.
I called today the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) to confirm it and the lady tells me that the case is still in California and she has no more infomation about it. I told her about my call yesterday.
Lady: How could you have ever called CSC because their phone numbers are not public
Me: I called the same number and for some reason it got transferred to CSC.
Lady: Then you have already been told that your case has been transferred back on Aug 14, what do you need now ?
Me: The website does not show that. Plus the officer yesterday asked me to confirm it which you are not doing, you are just repeating my words about my conversation. There are so many inconsitencies . You told me just now that my case is still in California.
Lady: Can you please hold for a moment.
After hold:
Lady: I just talked to my supervisor, if the website says it is in California then it is California. Is there anything else I can help you with ?
Me: I do not understand "To speed up processing " clause in the reason to transfer it to california. It has been transferred from the center which is processing 485 applications to the center which is not processing applications. So the clause "To speed up processing" is so inconsistent.
Lady: Sir, we cannot tell you the reason why do we transfers
Me: But you have already told me the reason in the written notice as "To speed up processing"
Lady: It is not "To speed up processing " it is "for processing". Is there anything else that I can help you with ?
Me: I hang up the phone.
girlfriend Demi+lovato+hot+photos
bigboy007
06-17 04:13 AM
There might be way but may be you need play carefully : this is possible before you actually get your GC , Once you apply for GC and CAn PR , PR takes 1.7 years where as GC whole process needs atleast 4-5 years i dont know wherez ur state at ( that time line is from scratch)
Now you can play staying in windsor area before you actually take up GC and then apply for citizenship while leaving this is possible but timing and luck needs to play . But you cant have both for sure.
Now you can play staying in windsor area before you actually take up GC and then apply for citizenship while leaving this is possible but timing and luck needs to play . But you cant have both for sure.
hairstyles demi lovato hot photos. to get Demi Lovato and Joe
maalelsi
02-22 09:46 PM
I went to web site and it still shows Jan processing dates.
How is it possible?
How is it possible?
priderock
03-27 09:55 AM
It is truly amazing how people give advise on legally sensitive issues without verifying the facts. People go to the lengths of suggesting work off the books in an open forum (Admin was right to cut him/her off right away).
It is always good idea to consult a lawyer on these matters. You may be breaking the law unwittingly.
AFAIK (I am not a lawyer, consult a lawyer) , you can't work even for free if that job is NOT usually done for free. For example you can't work as a developer for a software development company for free.You may call it volunteer work but it has to be truly volunteer work, meaning others also do this work as volunteers.
It is always good idea to consult a lawyer on these matters. You may be breaking the law unwittingly.
AFAIK (I am not a lawyer, consult a lawyer) , you can't work even for free if that job is NOT usually done for free. For example you can't work as a developer for a software development company for free.You may call it volunteer work but it has to be truly volunteer work, meaning others also do this work as volunteers.
jonty_11
08-13 06:40 PM
just read teh 3rd post above urs...phew!!! that was tiring wasnt it...
No comments:
Post a Comment