
viper673
11-14 02:16 PM
Hello guys,
I e-filed my EAD renewal in July 3rd, did my FP in August 1 and I still don't have my card.
I opened a Service Request last week since it's been way beyond the "regulatory" 90 days and I got a letter yesterday basically saying that "even though my case is serious, I didn't provide them with an extreme reason to expedite the issuing of the card". Then on a separate line they have: "pending security clearance".
What in the world is an "extreme" reason to get my EAD renewed?? And why is it pending a security clearance if It's already been more than 120 days and it's a "renewal" -not a new card!!
My original EAD expired in 8/10 (I never used it) and my H1B will expire in 1/21/2009.
Anyone got the same thing? What can I do here?
I e-filed my EAD renewal in July 3rd, did my FP in August 1 and I still don't have my card.
I opened a Service Request last week since it's been way beyond the "regulatory" 90 days and I got a letter yesterday basically saying that "even though my case is serious, I didn't provide them with an extreme reason to expedite the issuing of the card". Then on a separate line they have: "pending security clearance".
What in the world is an "extreme" reason to get my EAD renewed?? And why is it pending a security clearance if It's already been more than 120 days and it's a "renewal" -not a new card!!
My original EAD expired in 8/10 (I never used it) and my H1B will expire in 1/21/2009.
Anyone got the same thing? What can I do here?
wallpaper e music slideshow
coolgc
05-08 01:41 PM
Gurus,
My PD is 2006 (EB2-India). I have approved I-140 under eb2 category. My wife is in AOS status. I am planning to file new I-140 under EB1 (for which I am qualified). If for some reason, my I-140(EB1) gets denied, will that affect my I-485 under EB2? Please share your thoughts.
Thank you and appreciate your reply.
My PD is 2006 (EB2-India). I have approved I-140 under eb2 category. My wife is in AOS status. I am planning to file new I-140 under EB1 (for which I am qualified). If for some reason, my I-140(EB1) gets denied, will that affect my I-485 under EB2? Please share your thoughts.
Thank you and appreciate your reply.
sc3
02-12 07:52 PM
First of all, you cannot be out of status while I-485 is pending. Your H1 status is expired so technically you do not have H1 status anymore. However, if extension is approved, it will apply retroactively and make your H1 status current as of Feb 7th. Oh, forgot to mention that you can still work for 240 days after H1 is expired and it will not be counted as status violation.
Yes, but the OP said applied in Nov 2007, and re-entered in Dec 2007. What is the latest rule on going out of country while the application is being processed? Previously it would mean abandonment of the application.
Yes, but the OP said applied in Nov 2007, and re-entered in Dec 2007. What is the latest rule on going out of country while the application is being processed? Previously it would mean abandonment of the application.
2011 Leopold Stokowski; Music
saint_2010
07-11 04:56 PM
I have submitted all the documents that are in the instructions documents. Some folks said the docs are not required for renewal, but it was too late.
more...
sasidhar79
07-01 01:53 PM
No matter what , no other country has balls or guts to accept huge number of immigrants like US does, yes do you huge volume it is slow but the govt. is more aware of the fact that high skilled immigrants add to the benefit of their country compared to Canada (conservatives in liberal skin- because they have undocumented race based limitation), Britian(high skilled immigrants are usually colored therefore anything colored is considered not British) and Australia (how can a decent high skilled immigrant be accepted by bunch of outback thugs).
Please observe all these countries' immigration policies in this day of economic downturn, all of them are actively shutting their doors except USA (comparatively). I think USA is more closer for me as a home after India, I got misled by Canada but after what happened in their Alberta Province's AINP program for H1b holders I realised that Canadian pasture is really not green it is just an illusion.
thank you
Please observe all these countries' immigration policies in this day of economic downturn, all of them are actively shutting their doors except USA (comparatively). I think USA is more closer for me as a home after India, I got misled by Canada but after what happened in their Alberta Province's AINP program for H1b holders I realised that Canadian pasture is really not green it is just an illusion.
thank you
hemya
08-21 09:15 AM
If you have the ead card, the file #/card# will tell you which center was your EAD fiiled. To get an approximate date using the online case status search for the file number in the approximate range as yours. For Eg. if you card # is EAC 07 043 52343 - then the center is Vermont, Filed in Fisical year 07 ( Oct -06 - Sep 07) 043 is the 43rd working day in FY07 and 52343 is the case number.
Hope this helps.
Thats what I did...but I did not put in the date of filing......My old EAD card had a LINxxxxx number
Hope this helps.
Thats what I did...but I did not put in the date of filing......My old EAD card had a LINxxxxx number
more...
immigrant2007
05-18 07:26 PM
This lawsuit is about the 140000 visas been given out each year and in years 2008 and 2009.
There have been many people who received GCs in 2008 and 2009 in EB2 without regard to Priority number. Check Visa Bulletins from August 2008 and September 2008. People from 2006 were given GCs over 2004 and there was total chaos.
This lawsuit is to bring justice to the last three years of absolute anarchy.
This lawsuit is to bring in line how this 140000 number is distributed. How does processing of I-485s take place in USCIS.
I think Indian EB3 will join shortly.
Why are you stopping at 2007? Issues stared much before that.
Why do you forget the getting details of each and every VISA that was issued between 2003 and 2007 (days of backlog elimination center)? We hae a right to know that. I doubt EB based guys got benefit out of it....I do not think USCIS /DOS will ever reveal those numbers truthfully and even with 50% accuracy....
They just put almost every True Employment based applicant in backlog and gave GCs to 245i....I dont think that was justice. That was manipulation
There have been many people who received GCs in 2008 and 2009 in EB2 without regard to Priority number. Check Visa Bulletins from August 2008 and September 2008. People from 2006 were given GCs over 2004 and there was total chaos.
This lawsuit is to bring justice to the last three years of absolute anarchy.
This lawsuit is to bring in line how this 140000 number is distributed. How does processing of I-485s take place in USCIS.
I think Indian EB3 will join shortly.
Why are you stopping at 2007? Issues stared much before that.
Why do you forget the getting details of each and every VISA that was issued between 2003 and 2007 (days of backlog elimination center)? We hae a right to know that. I doubt EB based guys got benefit out of it....I do not think USCIS /DOS will ever reveal those numbers truthfully and even with 50% accuracy....
They just put almost every True Employment based applicant in backlog and gave GCs to 245i....I dont think that was justice. That was manipulation
2010 Quotes about Music - Quotes

gc_chahiye
08-26 12:55 PM
Hi everyone:
I'd appreciate if someone could give me an advice here. I am currently on the 6th year of H1B. It is expiring on Jan 31, 2008. Technically I will need a 7th year extension. My Labor Certification for Green Card (EB2, PD: Dec, 2002) was approved back in July, 07 and I filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently in the end of July. So far I have not received a receipt or anything back from them.
What shall I do in this situation -- can I apply for H1B extension now? Any advice will be appreciated.
you can get a one year H1 extension based on your LC being more than an year old. Just include the copy of your approved LC in the H1B extension request.
If your I-140 is denied, the current USCIS position is that your H1 extension would remain valid for the period it was granted for, giving to time to file another LC. The 485 is automatically gone at the point where your I-140 is denied.
I'd appreciate if someone could give me an advice here. I am currently on the 6th year of H1B. It is expiring on Jan 31, 2008. Technically I will need a 7th year extension. My Labor Certification for Green Card (EB2, PD: Dec, 2002) was approved back in July, 07 and I filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently in the end of July. So far I have not received a receipt or anything back from them.
What shall I do in this situation -- can I apply for H1B extension now? Any advice will be appreciated.
you can get a one year H1 extension based on your LC being more than an year old. Just include the copy of your approved LC in the H1B extension request.
If your I-140 is denied, the current USCIS position is that your H1 extension would remain valid for the period it was granted for, giving to time to file another LC. The 485 is automatically gone at the point where your I-140 is denied.
more...
sukhwinderd
09-12 03:06 PM
my case was sent to TX office on 6/29 for 7/2 delivery and i checked online the receipt date was 7/31. dont know why. should be 7/2
but i got FP notice on 9/10 for appt dt = 9/25
hope this helps.
but i got FP notice on 9/10 for appt dt = 9/25
hope this helps.
hair i love music quotes. cute
ddeka
12-31 10:06 AM
My attorney applied for me. I am not sure what needs to be done if you want to apply yourself. AP will be valid for 1 yr and requires renewal every yr.
Thank you for your help. I really appericate your response.
I have one more question. How I can apply for AP? How long AP is valid for?
Thank you for your help. I really appericate your response.
I have one more question. How I can apply for AP? How long AP is valid for?
more...
rkm
07-17 06:34 PM
Thanks again for all the IV support....Great news...
Thank you very much Pappu, Logic Life and IV core members..
Your great effort brought us this great news and relief
Thank you very much Pappu, Logic Life and IV core members..
Your great effort brought us this great news and relief
hot i love music quotes. love,
nixstor
06-14 11:57 AM
I am planning on buying a house in 30 days. My company would be paying me about 2500$ rent for renting out a part of my house. This is what made me think that I would actually be able to afford house in NJ.
House in 30 days in this market? I personally would take 60 days. As long as you dont force yourself into a decision just because your company is picking up the tab for 2500$ for an year does not mean that you have to buy a house that has a commitment of 30 years. Your company can do that for an apartment or rented property as well. Probably it wont be as much as 2500 but you can add up Internet, phone bills and other expenses to get close to the 2500$
How would that work out? Does 2500/month become additional taxable income? My mortgage payments would be about 3500/month. If it becomes a taxable income we would be screwed big time as we would cross all limits to low tax brackets :(
No its not taxable income. In other words you wont get a W-2 for that money. How ever its good to have a letter from your employer saying that your job and your employer required you to have a home office and not at your own will. The reason why I say this is because Home office deduction is one of the audit triggers on a return. Even though you will not declare this on your return, your employer will disclose this as a write off. chances are very less that IRS will ask you, but just in case have that letter from your employer. Read this (http://nixstor.blogspot.com/2008/02/home-office-deduction-eligibility.html) and talk to a good CPA/IRS.
Also I am a july 07 filer with PD sept 2006 and would have few years before I can get GC. So would my chances of getting a mortgage like 450k are less as I am not permanent resident?
did you guys specified non resident alien in your mortgage application and did it have any affect on rates?
I dont think it matters. All that matter is your credit score. Dont tell the lender that you are NOT a permanent resident unless they ask you or the application asks you for. If they figure that you are concerned they will another quarter point
Thanks in advance,
USDream2Dust
House in 30 days in this market? I personally would take 60 days. As long as you dont force yourself into a decision just because your company is picking up the tab for 2500$ for an year does not mean that you have to buy a house that has a commitment of 30 years. Your company can do that for an apartment or rented property as well. Probably it wont be as much as 2500 but you can add up Internet, phone bills and other expenses to get close to the 2500$
How would that work out? Does 2500/month become additional taxable income? My mortgage payments would be about 3500/month. If it becomes a taxable income we would be screwed big time as we would cross all limits to low tax brackets :(
No its not taxable income. In other words you wont get a W-2 for that money. How ever its good to have a letter from your employer saying that your job and your employer required you to have a home office and not at your own will. The reason why I say this is because Home office deduction is one of the audit triggers on a return. Even though you will not declare this on your return, your employer will disclose this as a write off. chances are very less that IRS will ask you, but just in case have that letter from your employer. Read this (http://nixstor.blogspot.com/2008/02/home-office-deduction-eligibility.html) and talk to a good CPA/IRS.
Also I am a july 07 filer with PD sept 2006 and would have few years before I can get GC. So would my chances of getting a mortgage like 450k are less as I am not permanent resident?
did you guys specified non resident alien in your mortgage application and did it have any affect on rates?
I dont think it matters. All that matter is your credit score. Dont tell the lender that you are NOT a permanent resident unless they ask you or the application asks you for. If they figure that you are concerned they will another quarter point
Thanks in advance,
USDream2Dust
more...
house Music Quotes
chintu25
07-30 12:28 PM
:confused: Guys ,
I just checked my I140 approval notice and it shows LUD as July 28th 2007
I am totally confused as to why it shows that since my I140 is approved since a long time .
I have applied for 485 on June 29th 2007 and it reached USCIS TSC on July 2nd 2007.
Does the LUD on my I140 have anything to do with my 485 Application ??
Please advise ?
I just checked my I140 approval notice and it shows LUD as July 28th 2007
I am totally confused as to why it shows that since my I140 is approved since a long time .
I have applied for 485 on June 29th 2007 and it reached USCIS TSC on July 2nd 2007.
Does the LUD on my I140 have anything to do with my 485 Application ??
Please advise ?
tattoo Love quotes: If music be the
hpandey
04-13 02:16 PM
COngratulations on finishing the long journey !! Keep visiting IV :)
more...
pictures new music , quotes ,
dharmesh.pariawala
01-08 03:01 PM
I think it might be CT issue. There is an ongoing immigration fraud investigation against state employees so now they are over doing enforcement.
I had problem when I wanted to register my Car in New Jersey. I had moved to New Jersey from MA, so I had MA license at that time and was staying temorarily at my cousin's place. When I went to one DMV they told me that you need to have NJ driver's license to register my car. I told them the situation and that I was going to get NJ license once I get my place, but they just didn't register my car. I went twice at that place and got same answer.
Then I went to different DMV and the guy understood my situation and gave me a temporary NJ driver license number (NOT driver license) and registered my car. TOld me to give this number when I come to get NJ license and everything worked fine.
Its just some poeple don't want to know about some this or just want to create problems.
I had problem when I wanted to register my Car in New Jersey. I had moved to New Jersey from MA, so I had MA license at that time and was staying temorarily at my cousin's place. When I went to one DMV they told me that you need to have NJ driver's license to register my car. I told them the situation and that I was going to get NJ license once I get my place, but they just didn't register my car. I went twice at that place and got same answer.
Then I went to different DMV and the guy understood my situation and gave me a temporary NJ driver license number (NOT driver license) and registered my car. TOld me to give this number when I come to get NJ license and everything worked fine.
Its just some poeple don't want to know about some this or just want to create problems.
dresses Music Quotes
ras
08-01 08:07 PM
I guess people are willing to shell out few extra hundreds as long as it expedites the process. Anyway thousands are being spent on attorney's instead if all this money goes to USCIS, atelast things gets done faster. Ofcourse the string attached to this is that the money should be spent for improving process rather than fattening the pockets of few. I am also told that most of the fee money goes towards the Border security ( May be taking money from legal applicants to curb illegals)
more...
makeup lyrics, music, quotes
john2255
07-21 08:32 AM
What you should do immediately.
If anyone lives in these Senators' jurisdictions, please call their offices and thank them for sponsoring the amendment, and encourage them to keep pushing for this amendment.
SPONSOR: Senate Amendment 2339 Sen Cornyn, John [TX],
COSPONSORS(6):
Sen Enzi, Michael B. [WY]
Sen Gregg, Judd [NH]
Sen Smith, Gordon H. [OR]
Sen Sununu, John E. [NH]
Sen Coleman, Norm [MN]
Sen Voinovich, George V. [OH]
If anyone lives in Senators' jurisdictions who voted yes, please call their offices and thank them for understanding our problems and encourage them to keep pushing for this amendment.
If you live in the jurisdiction of those who voted against the amendment, please call them and encourage them of the urgent need for similar amendments. Telephone is the best way to make your voice heard. Here is the link to the Senators' phone numbers and contact info.
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
See comments for the roll call of votes (the YEAS were the people who helped us, the NAYS were the people who hurt us).
http://senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=110&session=1&vote=00266
Grouped by Home State
Alabama: (R-AL), Nay Shelby (R-AL), Yea
Alaska: Murkowski (R-AK), Yea Stevens (R-AK), Yea
Arizona: Kyl (R-AZ), Yea McCain (R-AZ), Yea
Arkansas: Lincoln (D-AR), Nay Pryor (D-AR), Nay
California: Boxer (D-CA), Nay Feinstein (D-CA), Nay
Colorado: Allard (R-CO), Yea Salazar (D-CO), Nay
Connecticut: Dodd (D-CT), Nay Lieberman (ID-CT), Yea
Delaware: Biden (D-DE), Nay Carper (D-DE), Nay
Florida: Martinez (R-FL), Yea Nelson (D-FL), Nay
Georgia: Chambliss (R-GA), Yea Isakson (R-GA), Yea
Hawaii: Akaka (D-HI), Nay Inouye (D-HI), Nay
Idaho: Craig (R-ID), Yea Crapo (R-ID), Yea
Illinois: Durbin (D-IL), Nay Obama (D-IL), Not Voting
Indiana: Bayh (D-IN), Yea Lugar (R-IN), Yea
Iowa: Grassley (R-IA), Yea Harkin (D-IA), Nay
Kansas: Brownback (R-KS), Not Voting Roberts (R-KS), Yea
Kentucky: Bunning (R-KY), Yea McConnell (R-KY), Yea
Louisiana: Landrieu (D-LA), Yea Vitter (R-LA), Yea
Maine: Collins (R-ME), Yea Snowe (R-ME), Yea
Maryland: Cardin (D-MD), Nay Mikulski (D-MD), Nay
Massachusetts: Kennedy (D-MA), Nay Kerry (D-MA), Nay
Michigan: Levin (D-MI), Nay Stabenow (D-MI), Nay
Minnesota: Coleman (R-MN), Yea Klobuchar (D-MN), Yea
Mississippi: Cochran (R-MS), Yea Lott (R-MS), Not Voting
Missouri: Bond (R-MO), Yea McCaskill (D-MO), Nay
Montana: Baucus (D-MT), Yea Tester (D-MT), Nay
Nebraska: Hagel (R-NE), Yea Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Nevada: Ensign (R-NV), Yea Reid (D-NV), Nay
New Hampshire: Gregg (R-NH), Yea Sununu (R-NH), Yea
New Jersey: Lautenberg (D-NJ), Nay Menendez (D-NJ), Nay
New Mexico: Bingaman (D-NM), Nay Domenici (R-NM), Yea
New York: Clinton (D-NY), Nay Schumer (D-NY), Yea
North Carolina: Burr (R-NC), Yea Dole (R-NC), Yea
North Dakota: Conrad (D-ND), Nay Dorgan (D-ND), Nay
Ohio: Brown (D-OH), Nay Voinovich (R-OH), Nay
Oklahoma: Coburn (R-OK), Yea Inhofe (R-OK), Yea
Oregon: Smith (R-OR), Yea Wyden (D-OR), Yea
Pennsylvania: Casey (D-PA), Nay Specter (R-PA), Yea
Rhode Island: Reed (D-RI), Nay Whitehouse (D-RI), Nay
South Carolina: DeMint (R-SC), Yea Graham (R-SC), Yea
South Dakota: Johnson (D-SD), Not Voting Thune (R-SD), Yea
Tennessee: Alexander (R-TN), Yea Corker (R-TN), Yea
Texas: Cornyn (R-TX), Yea Hutchison (R-TX), Yea
Utah: Bennett (R-UT), Yea Hatch (R-UT), Yea
Vermont: Leahy (D-VT), Nay Sanders (I-VT), Nay
Virginia: Warner (R-VA), Yea Webb (D-VA), Nay
Washington: Cantwell (D-WA), Yea Murray (D-WA), Yea
West Virginia: Byrd (D-WV), Not Voting Rockefeller (D-WV), Nay
Wisconsin: Feingold (D-WI), Nay Kohl (D-WI), Nay
Wyoming: Barrasso (R-WY), Yea Enzi (R-WY), Yea
If anyone lives in these Senators' jurisdictions, please call their offices and thank them for sponsoring the amendment, and encourage them to keep pushing for this amendment.
SPONSOR: Senate Amendment 2339 Sen Cornyn, John [TX],
COSPONSORS(6):
Sen Enzi, Michael B. [WY]
Sen Gregg, Judd [NH]
Sen Smith, Gordon H. [OR]
Sen Sununu, John E. [NH]
Sen Coleman, Norm [MN]
Sen Voinovich, George V. [OH]
If anyone lives in Senators' jurisdictions who voted yes, please call their offices and thank them for understanding our problems and encourage them to keep pushing for this amendment.
If you live in the jurisdiction of those who voted against the amendment, please call them and encourage them of the urgent need for similar amendments. Telephone is the best way to make your voice heard. Here is the link to the Senators' phone numbers and contact info.
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
See comments for the roll call of votes (the YEAS were the people who helped us, the NAYS were the people who hurt us).
http://senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=110&session=1&vote=00266
Grouped by Home State
Alabama: (R-AL), Nay Shelby (R-AL), Yea
Alaska: Murkowski (R-AK), Yea Stevens (R-AK), Yea
Arizona: Kyl (R-AZ), Yea McCain (R-AZ), Yea
Arkansas: Lincoln (D-AR), Nay Pryor (D-AR), Nay
California: Boxer (D-CA), Nay Feinstein (D-CA), Nay
Colorado: Allard (R-CO), Yea Salazar (D-CO), Nay
Connecticut: Dodd (D-CT), Nay Lieberman (ID-CT), Yea
Delaware: Biden (D-DE), Nay Carper (D-DE), Nay
Florida: Martinez (R-FL), Yea Nelson (D-FL), Nay
Georgia: Chambliss (R-GA), Yea Isakson (R-GA), Yea
Hawaii: Akaka (D-HI), Nay Inouye (D-HI), Nay
Idaho: Craig (R-ID), Yea Crapo (R-ID), Yea
Illinois: Durbin (D-IL), Nay Obama (D-IL), Not Voting
Indiana: Bayh (D-IN), Yea Lugar (R-IN), Yea
Iowa: Grassley (R-IA), Yea Harkin (D-IA), Nay
Kansas: Brownback (R-KS), Not Voting Roberts (R-KS), Yea
Kentucky: Bunning (R-KY), Yea McConnell (R-KY), Yea
Louisiana: Landrieu (D-LA), Yea Vitter (R-LA), Yea
Maine: Collins (R-ME), Yea Snowe (R-ME), Yea
Maryland: Cardin (D-MD), Nay Mikulski (D-MD), Nay
Massachusetts: Kennedy (D-MA), Nay Kerry (D-MA), Nay
Michigan: Levin (D-MI), Nay Stabenow (D-MI), Nay
Minnesota: Coleman (R-MN), Yea Klobuchar (D-MN), Yea
Mississippi: Cochran (R-MS), Yea Lott (R-MS), Not Voting
Missouri: Bond (R-MO), Yea McCaskill (D-MO), Nay
Montana: Baucus (D-MT), Yea Tester (D-MT), Nay
Nebraska: Hagel (R-NE), Yea Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Nevada: Ensign (R-NV), Yea Reid (D-NV), Nay
New Hampshire: Gregg (R-NH), Yea Sununu (R-NH), Yea
New Jersey: Lautenberg (D-NJ), Nay Menendez (D-NJ), Nay
New Mexico: Bingaman (D-NM), Nay Domenici (R-NM), Yea
New York: Clinton (D-NY), Nay Schumer (D-NY), Yea
North Carolina: Burr (R-NC), Yea Dole (R-NC), Yea
North Dakota: Conrad (D-ND), Nay Dorgan (D-ND), Nay
Ohio: Brown (D-OH), Nay Voinovich (R-OH), Nay
Oklahoma: Coburn (R-OK), Yea Inhofe (R-OK), Yea
Oregon: Smith (R-OR), Yea Wyden (D-OR), Yea
Pennsylvania: Casey (D-PA), Nay Specter (R-PA), Yea
Rhode Island: Reed (D-RI), Nay Whitehouse (D-RI), Nay
South Carolina: DeMint (R-SC), Yea Graham (R-SC), Yea
South Dakota: Johnson (D-SD), Not Voting Thune (R-SD), Yea
Tennessee: Alexander (R-TN), Yea Corker (R-TN), Yea
Texas: Cornyn (R-TX), Yea Hutchison (R-TX), Yea
Utah: Bennett (R-UT), Yea Hatch (R-UT), Yea
Vermont: Leahy (D-VT), Nay Sanders (I-VT), Nay
Virginia: Warner (R-VA), Yea Webb (D-VA), Nay
Washington: Cantwell (D-WA), Yea Murray (D-WA), Yea
West Virginia: Byrd (D-WV), Not Voting Rockefeller (D-WV), Nay
Wisconsin: Feingold (D-WI), Nay Kohl (D-WI), Nay
Wyoming: Barrasso (R-WY), Yea Enzi (R-WY), Yea
girlfriend i love music quotes.

checklaw
07-19 11:31 AM
Enjoy! :) Only 5 files max allowed. Please follow up the next post.
Thanks. Very informative too.
Thanks. Very informative too.
hairstyles music quotes
gcisadawg
04-16 11:11 AM
bbct & vin13,
Thank you both for your replies! We are trying to figure out what to do.
She is travelling with our twins and my father. Seems like there is no way other than for her to do a flying visit or to prepone the trip for everybody.
Thanks,
GCisaDawg
Thank you both for your replies! We are trying to figure out what to do.
She is travelling with our twins and my father. Seems like there is no way other than for her to do a flying visit or to prepone the trip for everybody.
Thanks,
GCisaDawg
copsmart
06-09 05:29 PM
Admins and moderators have other important work to do than deleting worthless threads like this.
Just ignore this crap and move on.
Just ignore this crap and move on.
delhikadesi
07-17 12:46 AM
All thanks to people who participated in SJ rally and IV for hosting it.
I also left a comment for editor as a note of thanks..
In any issue these days media support is must and with our unity in IV, we are able to get that.
Way to go..
I also left a comment for editor as a note of thanks..
In any issue these days media support is must and with our unity in IV, we are able to get that.
Way to go..
No comments:
Post a Comment