prabasiodia
06-12 05:44 PM
Pappu,
I agree with all most all of your points except one. You talk about everybody being part of Core IV when you say "Now coming to your question about core team. Core team is nothing but people like you."
That simply cannot happen because then IV as a whole would be acting like a headless chicken. Everyone now a days seems to be starting a drive, throwing tantrums at fellow IVians etc. This has to stop as per most of passive members, it means directionlessness.
I've a suggestion. Let's ask our members, those who want to be the core. Let's restrict the core group membership to 20-25. If we get more responses, we can poll for the most favorite candidates on the forum. Similarly we can ask all of our members for the drives they want to support and poll for the drives. The most favorite five drives then become IV's drives. Most people will not work unless they are given clear instructions. The reason FOIA drive became successful was because it was coordinated well, gave a clear direction to the members and had a clear goal. That is why we raised more money than required for that drive. We need similar type of purposeful drives which will keep all of us motivated. The forum members may vote out a core team member, if they are dissatisfied, I mean we can employ all types of checks and balances for an efficient core team and an efficient drive system.
A ship can have thousands of oarsmen but it needs an able captain to take it to the shore. If you ask me, I'll vote for you as the captain. :)
I agree with all most all of your points except one. You talk about everybody being part of Core IV when you say "Now coming to your question about core team. Core team is nothing but people like you."
That simply cannot happen because then IV as a whole would be acting like a headless chicken. Everyone now a days seems to be starting a drive, throwing tantrums at fellow IVians etc. This has to stop as per most of passive members, it means directionlessness.
I've a suggestion. Let's ask our members, those who want to be the core. Let's restrict the core group membership to 20-25. If we get more responses, we can poll for the most favorite candidates on the forum. Similarly we can ask all of our members for the drives they want to support and poll for the drives. The most favorite five drives then become IV's drives. Most people will not work unless they are given clear instructions. The reason FOIA drive became successful was because it was coordinated well, gave a clear direction to the members and had a clear goal. That is why we raised more money than required for that drive. We need similar type of purposeful drives which will keep all of us motivated. The forum members may vote out a core team member, if they are dissatisfied, I mean we can employ all types of checks and balances for an efficient core team and an efficient drive system.
A ship can have thousands of oarsmen but it needs an able captain to take it to the shore. If you ask me, I'll vote for you as the captain. :)
wallpaper Lower ack girl tattoo designs

GCNirvana007
08-23 02:04 PM
Less than 20 people in 2004 - Even if we multiply by 10 , its 200
rsharma
10-11 12:58 PM
My earlier comment was in reply to the comments from the member BharatPremi. I had wrongly quoted the comments from the member - buddyinsfo.
2011 Lil Wayne Tattoos
slowwin
03-23 04:35 PM
Guys shx, boreal and others,
stop this mindless ranting... and pontificating....
The OP wanted an advise, so please give one , constructively. As far as consequences for anyone's actions they will suffer from it. There will be no escape whether in this issue or in any other issue in life.
I have noticed many posts in the recent past wherein the forum discussions degrade to personal battles real quick. The persons involved feel the need to respond to an irky post by upping the ante. Stop this game of one upmanship....
peace............., all of you.
Isnt the goal of Education to make a person a better person, morally and otherwise? Is this what your education got you to? All of your Education (I am assuming you have four MS degrees, two PHd, as you have twice mine, and about 300K salary) is a total waste, if you stick up your head to support someone who does shop-lifting and have no qualms about it ( i have definitely not seen any statement to that effect from the OP, just seeking "immigration" advise). I can only think of a myriad number of reasons why you want to support this guy..maybe you yourself might have sticky hands my friend? Or maybe you are the same guy posting with two IDs and supporting your shop-lifting by such BS? I have no idea and am not interested either.
Try browsing the anti-immigrant nut websites and try answering their type-casting immigrants by the acts of few, and then you will understand what i am talking about. Till, then, probably, you can take all of your fancy-a** education, fat salary and shove it up!
stop this mindless ranting... and pontificating....
The OP wanted an advise, so please give one , constructively. As far as consequences for anyone's actions they will suffer from it. There will be no escape whether in this issue or in any other issue in life.
I have noticed many posts in the recent past wherein the forum discussions degrade to personal battles real quick. The persons involved feel the need to respond to an irky post by upping the ante. Stop this game of one upmanship....
peace............., all of you.
Isnt the goal of Education to make a person a better person, morally and otherwise? Is this what your education got you to? All of your Education (I am assuming you have four MS degrees, two PHd, as you have twice mine, and about 300K salary) is a total waste, if you stick up your head to support someone who does shop-lifting and have no qualms about it ( i have definitely not seen any statement to that effect from the OP, just seeking "immigration" advise). I can only think of a myriad number of reasons why you want to support this guy..maybe you yourself might have sticky hands my friend? Or maybe you are the same guy posting with two IDs and supporting your shop-lifting by such BS? I have no idea and am not interested either.
Try browsing the anti-immigrant nut websites and try answering their type-casting immigrants by the acts of few, and then you will understand what i am talking about. Till, then, probably, you can take all of your fancy-a** education, fat salary and shove it up!
more...
gc_waiter56
07-06 12:22 PM
Whether your application reached USCIS on july 2 or July 10, it will get rejected bacause the notifictaion issued by USCIS says that any application recd from July2 onwards will be rejected. If they had any intention of accepting july2 applications then, they would have made July 3 as the effective date.
siddar
05-13 12:33 PM
I would strongly suggest, people refrain from using words like injustice, etc., Injustice implies the US govt is doing something wrong, when they are not. Such accusations do not reflect well on us and are unlikely to benefit in any meaningful way.
Desis are impacted because we are just so many of us. No other reason. Keep in mind that we are still walking away with the bulk of green cards each year, far above the stipulated Quota.
The Green card system exists for the benefit of America. It will not be tailored to meet the individual needs of overpopulated countries. All we can do is request them to improve the system and make it easier for applicants. Taking the aggressive approach of accusations, demanding for change, asking for more, etc., will not work.
When there is a overflow, I strongly feel that it should flow to all the categories and that is called equality. Some inefficient people in Decision making authority at USCIS framed a rule on visa overflow and they are following it. If the rule is not much logical/ethical to most of the people, then anyone can voice their rights against it.
Just for example, a team consists of one project manager(EB1), two tech leads(EB2) and 6 Developers(EB3). The demand is based on no. of vacancies exists on the market, that means a lot of EB3, less EB2 and few EB1.
As per this rule, USCIS is not actually feeding the hungry.
Regarding the country quota, US is not favoring/helping the foreign countries by giving GC to those people from them. So, it makes no sense at all when it comes to immigrants but I can understand the bureaucracy behind it.
If they are implementing the country limit then it should be like 0.00001% of that country's population, I feel.
Desis are impacted because we are just so many of us. No other reason. Keep in mind that we are still walking away with the bulk of green cards each year, far above the stipulated Quota.
The Green card system exists for the benefit of America. It will not be tailored to meet the individual needs of overpopulated countries. All we can do is request them to improve the system and make it easier for applicants. Taking the aggressive approach of accusations, demanding for change, asking for more, etc., will not work.
When there is a overflow, I strongly feel that it should flow to all the categories and that is called equality. Some inefficient people in Decision making authority at USCIS framed a rule on visa overflow and they are following it. If the rule is not much logical/ethical to most of the people, then anyone can voice their rights against it.
Just for example, a team consists of one project manager(EB1), two tech leads(EB2) and 6 Developers(EB3). The demand is based on no. of vacancies exists on the market, that means a lot of EB3, less EB2 and few EB1.
As per this rule, USCIS is not actually feeding the hungry.
Regarding the country quota, US is not favoring/helping the foreign countries by giving GC to those people from them. So, it makes no sense at all when it comes to immigrants but I can understand the bureaucracy behind it.
If they are implementing the country limit then it should be like 0.00001% of that country's population, I feel.
more...
srisri007
05-06 08:48 AM
Hi,
I have 3 yrs degree + 1 yr PG diploma. I have been working in industry for past 17 years, and don't think any degree or even doctorate would add much to my qualification for the job that I am doing.
I am currently filed in EB3 category, and new company I am changing job to are ready to refile my GC. But they won't file my GC in EB2 category, as I don't meet the 4 yr BS requirement.
My son will be in the highschool in 4 years, and I don't want to spend a lot of money on getting MS to myself. But for the GC I am looking for fastest and cheapest way to get MS program. I have no idea how it works, what qualifies me for a degree, what can I get credits for. Any inputs would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Hi GC_rip,
I am as well in the similar situation as you are in. I am looking to do MS from Aspen University. Its is full online program and it costs approximately $4000 to complete masters program. I have been trying to know more about that university and until now I did not hear anything bad about the university except that the univerisity is Nationally accredited university. I am trying to know whether USCIS accepts Masters from Aspen University. Please let me know if you have got any information regarding this.
I have 3 yrs degree + 1 yr PG diploma. I have been working in industry for past 17 years, and don't think any degree or even doctorate would add much to my qualification for the job that I am doing.
I am currently filed in EB3 category, and new company I am changing job to are ready to refile my GC. But they won't file my GC in EB2 category, as I don't meet the 4 yr BS requirement.
My son will be in the highschool in 4 years, and I don't want to spend a lot of money on getting MS to myself. But for the GC I am looking for fastest and cheapest way to get MS program. I have no idea how it works, what qualifies me for a degree, what can I get credits for. Any inputs would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Hi GC_rip,
I am as well in the similar situation as you are in. I am looking to do MS from Aspen University. Its is full online program and it costs approximately $4000 to complete masters program. I have been trying to know more about that university and until now I did not hear anything bad about the university except that the univerisity is Nationally accredited university. I am trying to know whether USCIS accepts Masters from Aspen University. Please let me know if you have got any information regarding this.
2010 Florida tag # G046AA FL.
MAEB2TR
07-25 11:16 AM
EB2, PD Sep 2006
more...
getgreensoon1
04-20 09:14 PM
First the degree should be related.
See the rules here --- EB2 - BSc (3 yrs) & MSc (2 yrs) education - Topic Powered by Infopop (http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=2704080912&m=7651047741&r=2351039351#2351039351)
USCIS knows the rules better than you and they DO apply the rules correctly. If you know of a case where there is a violation you are free to complaint to CIS rather than ranting in a public forum.
A correspondence Masters from an ACCREDITED university is legit. As I said earlier, if a degree from a Accredited University is invalid than your degree is also invalid. There are tonns of legit US universities offering Online courses --- some examples are University of South Dakota, University of Massachusetts, Northeastern University etc.
I challenge you --- say in a public forum that degree earned through online courses from these universities are bogus . I will make sure to forward that link to these universities and you can spend more time defending a defamation law suit than anything else.
Looks like you are using online degree to support your case as well, that is why you are so pissed off. No matter how loud you shout or how many people you threaten about lawsuits and all that stuff, no one can deny the fact that an online degree does not have much of recognition.
See the rules here --- EB2 - BSc (3 yrs) & MSc (2 yrs) education - Topic Powered by Infopop (http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=2704080912&m=7651047741&r=2351039351#2351039351)
USCIS knows the rules better than you and they DO apply the rules correctly. If you know of a case where there is a violation you are free to complaint to CIS rather than ranting in a public forum.
A correspondence Masters from an ACCREDITED university is legit. As I said earlier, if a degree from a Accredited University is invalid than your degree is also invalid. There are tonns of legit US universities offering Online courses --- some examples are University of South Dakota, University of Massachusetts, Northeastern University etc.
I challenge you --- say in a public forum that degree earned through online courses from these universities are bogus . I will make sure to forward that link to these universities and you can spend more time defending a defamation law suit than anything else.
Looks like you are using online degree to support your case as well, that is why you are so pissed off. No matter how loud you shout or how many people you threaten about lawsuits and all that stuff, no one can deny the fact that an online degree does not have much of recognition.
hair Ed Helms#39; face tattoo will
PavanV
10-09 08:18 PM
From your profile,it seems that you are not a citizen neither a permanent resident, but Mr. Obama is "your" president ?, you need to greened first my friend before you can call him your president, until then Pratibha Patil is your president, and i dont think she won a Nobel prize, although i dont think she is any less deserving, heading the most populous and ancient democracy the world has ever known.
Lastly, Congrats Obama, you da man.
I am very thrilled at the news that our President has own the highest honor of this world.
Hearty Congratulations Mr. President !!!!
I and my family feel immensely proud that we are able to live in this country of freedom governed by a great leader like you.
Mr President you are the symbol of hope not only for the citizens of USA but also for all of the immigrant community. You have raised our hopes that we will also be able to become a citizen of this great country soon. Your selection as the Nobel Peace Prize winner has strengthen this hope further. Sir, Please do not belie our hopes.
Please revamp the current immigration rules and provide immidiate attention to the immigration reform. Sir, we all are looking up to you.
Congratulations to you Mr President and Congratulations to all of the citizens and residents of USA.
God Bless USA.
Lastly, Congrats Obama, you da man.
I am very thrilled at the news that our President has own the highest honor of this world.
Hearty Congratulations Mr. President !!!!
I and my family feel immensely proud that we are able to live in this country of freedom governed by a great leader like you.
Mr President you are the symbol of hope not only for the citizens of USA but also for all of the immigrant community. You have raised our hopes that we will also be able to become a citizen of this great country soon. Your selection as the Nobel Peace Prize winner has strengthen this hope further. Sir, Please do not belie our hopes.
Please revamp the current immigration rules and provide immidiate attention to the immigration reform. Sir, we all are looking up to you.
Congratulations to you Mr President and Congratulations to all of the citizens and residents of USA.
God Bless USA.
more...
gk_2000
05-06 04:56 PM
Agree on ur second point, however I was surprised with the context that "ok lets see how much we can buy the MS course and how soon can i finish it" as supposed to it will be great to do MS and lets see how I can further my career with an added benefit of getting C in case of GC process.
Again just my thoughts.
I appreciate your thoughts ..
But here people are openly showing jealousy, hatred, intolerance. So why not add corruption? At least they are not harming/offending anyone else, unlike the other kinds of post'ers.
Like it or not, however, it is non-sense to ask people with several years in the industry to be put behind fresh graduates, who will be only fit to work under them when they join
This is why the spillover's should consider the year too, and backlogs have to be cleared for older category, and if both category in same year then priority to preferred category
But there are so many insanities in the current laws, that if they start counting it's going to take quite a while to get any result, much less to start revamping
Again just my thoughts.
I appreciate your thoughts ..
But here people are openly showing jealousy, hatred, intolerance. So why not add corruption? At least they are not harming/offending anyone else, unlike the other kinds of post'ers.
Like it or not, however, it is non-sense to ask people with several years in the industry to be put behind fresh graduates, who will be only fit to work under them when they join
This is why the spillover's should consider the year too, and backlogs have to be cleared for older category, and if both category in same year then priority to preferred category
But there are so many insanities in the current laws, that if they start counting it's going to take quite a while to get any result, much less to start revamping
hot She#39;s makes a cameo in Flo
pbojja
05-21 04:32 PM
My I140 is pending at TSC from Apr 2007. No RFE. Called the CS and opened an SR in jan 08 and i got the standard reply. My Attorney opened another SR in May. Hoping to get some information on my case from TSC this time
I think all these processing times are unreal and who knows how they process these cases (may be GOD)
You are right , Its like a lottory now . I know a freind who applied in August 07got his 140 approved ...
How about forming a group whose dates are beyond processing times and send them to Ombudsman ... Problem with this is no one particaptes hoping next month my case will be approved ... I think only choice is praying to God so CIS can find our files
I think all these processing times are unreal and who knows how they process these cases (may be GOD)
You are right , Its like a lottory now . I know a freind who applied in August 07got his 140 approved ...
How about forming a group whose dates are beyond processing times and send them to Ombudsman ... Problem with this is no one particaptes hoping next month my case will be approved ... I think only choice is praying to God so CIS can find our files
more...
house simple lower ack tattoos
sapota
10-25 11:56 AM
that such approvals would be due to visa number allocated to a persons case when the visa dates were current. or allocated to prevent visas from being unused in the FY 2007. It may be an unlikely that such approvals (without PD being current) will continue in the 1st 3 quarters of FY 2008. Also it would be very safe to issue EB GC visas to ROW applicants as most likely they wont hit per country limit.
tattoo ack tattoos for guys. tribal

getgreensoon1
04-21 08:21 AM
Say in clear and simple words -- are online degrees from University of North Dakota, University of Massachusetts, North Eastern University etc. legit ? Yes or No
Your beating around the bush and twisting words just show you have no argument. Didn't your MBA teach you that there is something called logical argument? Or was your degree from the like of TVU ?
It is only YOU who think that online degree does not have recognition . If you are yet to understand the power of Online educatoin you are probably living in stone age.
BTW, I do not have a online degree (though I plan to go for an online MBA) but I am pissed off when I see some so called educated people are so eager to get a GC that they will probably kill others to make their way.
May your online MBA make you so powerful that you can compete with all the top of the line MBAs.
Your beating around the bush and twisting words just show you have no argument. Didn't your MBA teach you that there is something called logical argument? Or was your degree from the like of TVU ?
It is only YOU who think that online degree does not have recognition . If you are yet to understand the power of Online educatoin you are probably living in stone age.
BTW, I do not have a online degree (though I plan to go for an online MBA) but I am pissed off when I see some so called educated people are so eager to get a GC that they will probably kill others to make their way.
May your online MBA make you so powerful that you can compete with all the top of the line MBAs.
more...
pictures new tattoo red ack spider
vivache
09-25 07:13 PM
I agree with both the ideas.
In fact the idea of the banner with 'Waiting for X years' is fantastic ..
That would be an amazing sight where everyone holds placards that say since when they have been waiting.
If it's even 400 people .. we have 400 people saying look we've been waiting since 5,7 or 9 years.
It's also important to get in heavyweights like either local folks like Google HR head or any public face. Google has always supported the Immigration issues .. since they have problems because they couldn't hire folks when the h1 lottery happenned.
In fact the idea of the banner with 'Waiting for X years' is fantastic ..
That would be an amazing sight where everyone holds placards that say since when they have been waiting.
If it's even 400 people .. we have 400 people saying look we've been waiting since 5,7 or 9 years.
It's also important to get in heavyweights like either local folks like Google HR head or any public face. Google has always supported the Immigration issues .. since they have problems because they couldn't hire folks when the h1 lottery happenned.
dresses florida gator tattoos
gg123
05-09 08:37 AM
Hello Pappu,
Fantsatic news. I think we have to unite for this big event - this is the BEST time to get our voice heard. If illegal immigrants are voicing why not We? Most of us are here for atleast close to TEN years and contributed for this economy. PERIOD.
Pappu, I will definetly be there for atleast one day.
Sorry for noting this... To some of our folks -
Forget about EB2 / EB3 - ego... (Sorry to quote this if anybody wants to challenge me on this we can have a separte discussion).
Fantsatic news. I think we have to unite for this big event - this is the BEST time to get our voice heard. If illegal immigrants are voicing why not We? Most of us are here for atleast close to TEN years and contributed for this economy. PERIOD.
Pappu, I will definetly be there for atleast one day.
Sorry for noting this... To some of our folks -
Forget about EB2 / EB3 - ego... (Sorry to quote this if anybody wants to challenge me on this we can have a separte discussion).
more...
makeup Shannon#39;s ack in progress by

srinivas_o
07-09 11:36 AM
I downloaded the 2004 file as you said and searched it, but could not find any information about my labor. Do you think the labor apps processed by backlog centers are in a separate file???
If you click on the link called "PERM" on the left hand side - there is an MDB file called 2004 (in a zip file). Try to download an Access reader and go for it.
If you click on the link called "PERM" on the left hand side - there is an MDB file called 2004 (in a zip file). Try to download an Access reader and go for it.
girlfriend mila kunis ack tattoo in

bikram_das_in
08-05 12:18 PM
Here is a different translation
Justaju jiski thi, usko to na paya humne..
I did not get whom I craved for.
Is bahane magar dekh li duniya humne.
In pursuit of my craving, I experienced true world and life.
Roughly it translates to;
Justaju jiski thi, usko to na paya humne..
The person/object whom I was desiring to get it, not achieved it,
Is bahane magar dekh li duniya humne.
Due to this desire, atleast I have seen the world in its true colors
Justaju jiski thi, usko to na paya humne..
I did not get whom I craved for.
Is bahane magar dekh li duniya humne.
In pursuit of my craving, I experienced true world and life.
Roughly it translates to;
Justaju jiski thi, usko to na paya humne..
The person/object whom I was desiring to get it, not achieved it,
Is bahane magar dekh li duniya humne.
Due to this desire, atleast I have seen the world in its true colors
hairstyles Florida State Seminoles (FSU)
casinoroyale
06-25 02:41 PM
" application is accepted ", just to be sure, you mean, its not " application is approved " ?
eastindia
02-15 08:55 AM
Get it from India. It will be much cheaper. It is better to go back for 2 years for a masters degree and come back. It is easy for IT folks to come back on a new H1B visa. For people in other professions it is difficult. You can even have your company transfer you to India for 2 years or take study leave.
sunny1000
05-21 12:44 PM
I140 at TSC is August 26th. Several others and I have their July apps pending. Gosh, this concurrent crap without current PD is playing havoc in several of our lives..
What a nightmare and sad state of affairs.
I am in the same state as you are. This just sucks. First I got stuck in the rotten BEC for years and then, this happens. USCIS should be sued for playing with our future.
What a nightmare and sad state of affairs.
I am in the same state as you are. This just sucks. First I got stuck in the rotten BEC for years and then, this happens. USCIS should be sued for playing with our future.
No comments:
Post a Comment