trueguy
08-11 02:46 PM
Guys please vote
wallpaper Bill Holds Sookie
tammman
10-09 03:08 AM
So does CA....
desi3933
02-11 11:59 AM
Doesn't the H1 takes effect only if you join them. I dont think just getting approval alone change your status.
Otherwise is there any source for this claim
If the approval notice has new I-94 then new status has taken effect. Infact new I-94 will also have H-1B written as well, if the new status is H-1B.
Person has to file for another change of status if he/she wants to go back to old status.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
Otherwise is there any source for this claim
If the approval notice has new I-94 then new status has taken effect. Infact new I-94 will also have H-1B written as well, if the new status is H-1B.
Person has to file for another change of status if he/she wants to go back to old status.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
2011 True Blood

a_yaja
07-25 12:26 PM
Hi,
may I know what would be the problem if the name is not mentioned in the birth certificate. It was issued right after I born, without specifying name.
my parents name, date of birth ,date of place are there in the birth certificate.
filed I485 in late june. I guess they might send RFE.
Thank u
regards
ahnewgc
You need affidavit from parents. My lawyer addressed this specific case for people born in India and said that in this case, two affidavits are required (although non-availability certificate is not required).
may I know what would be the problem if the name is not mentioned in the birth certificate. It was issued right after I born, without specifying name.
my parents name, date of birth ,date of place are there in the birth certificate.
filed I485 in late june. I guess they might send RFE.
Thank u
regards
ahnewgc
You need affidavit from parents. My lawyer addressed this specific case for people born in India and said that in this case, two affidavits are required (although non-availability certificate is not required).
more...
avi101
06-29 03:41 PM
Labor and I140 (except NIW cases) are applied through employer and is employer centric (unforunately) and they have every right not to give it to you. The lawyers won't give it to you either as they can be sued by company for doing that (based on what a well known lawyer told me).
Your best bet is to petition through Freedom of Information Act (google or check immigrationportal forums for more info) for these things and you can get a copy from USCIS. People seem to have done this successfully. However, this takes time.
Your best bet is to petition through Freedom of Information Act (google or check immigrationportal forums for more info) for these things and you can get a copy from USCIS. People seem to have done this successfully. However, this takes time.
pdakwala
09-28 04:36 PM
After looking to so many threads on our forum regarding the receipt notice delay. IV have raised the same questions to USCIS. Today USCIS have come with the answers to your questions. We are told that USCIS has put additional resources to address the receipt notice delays.
Please visit
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=82b06a9fec745110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D
Please visit
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=82b06a9fec745110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D
more...
India_USA
04-30 09:13 AM
C-SPAN Video Player - Senate Majority Leader Reid & Democratic Members on Immigration Reform (http://www.c-span.org/Watch/Media/2010/04/29/HP/A/32371/Senate+Majority+Leader+Reid+Democratic+Members+on+ Immigration+Reform.aspx)
Something is happening ...........
Something is happening ...........
2010 Sookie amp; Bill
tnite
03-31 06:24 PM
Hi All Gurus:
I am changing my employer with pending I-140 and I-485 both > 180 days.
RD: 07/23
ND: 09/13
EB2/TSC
PD:12/04
I might recieve an RFE as I did not submit experience letters from my previous employers. I have a masters degree from US.
Just in case I get an RFE on I-140 and old lawyers/old company chose not to respond what are my options? I have letters with me now and can myself respond to RFE if I know what it is about.
if RFE goes unresponded is MTR the only option left??
Thanks in anticipation.
If your old employer revokes the I140 when you leave him, you will end up starting your GC process from scratch.
You can change your employer 180 days after filing your I485 provided your I140 is approved.
Think twice before you act
I am changing my employer with pending I-140 and I-485 both > 180 days.
RD: 07/23
ND: 09/13
EB2/TSC
PD:12/04
I might recieve an RFE as I did not submit experience letters from my previous employers. I have a masters degree from US.
Just in case I get an RFE on I-140 and old lawyers/old company chose not to respond what are my options? I have letters with me now and can myself respond to RFE if I know what it is about.
if RFE goes unresponded is MTR the only option left??
Thanks in anticipation.
If your old employer revokes the I140 when you leave him, you will end up starting your GC process from scratch.
You can change your employer 180 days after filing your I485 provided your I140 is approved.
Think twice before you act
more...
CatsintheCraddle
05-04 05:07 PM
Oh, by the way, I did not file for I-140, I went filed I-130 based on marriage to a US citizen. Thanks for the link but I couldn't find anything on my kind of case.
hair makeup True Blood Bill and
Canadian_Dream
04-03 11:00 AM
1. Yes it is a good idea to have your Passport valid beyond six months of the visa expiry when going for stamping. Thus you should renew your passport.
2. When you renew your passport at the Indian Consulate, they will return your old passport along with the new one. The passport will have a stamp saying that Passport is Cancelled but all the un-expired visas are still valid.
3. You can get your Indian passport renewed same day by showing valid reasons such as appointment letter from the US Consulate etc. It will cost you $100 over the passport fees of $40. It is generally case by case basis but in most cases the staff in Indian consulate is very accommodative of Indian Citizens.
Thanks for the information Roseball and CGS. That really helps.
I take it that it is possible to get 3 years extension without renewing my passport.
One more question- Will the Indian emabassy return my old passport when i renew it? If so, which passport would have my visa stamped if I travel to India and go for visa stamping.
2. When you renew your passport at the Indian Consulate, they will return your old passport along with the new one. The passport will have a stamp saying that Passport is Cancelled but all the un-expired visas are still valid.
3. You can get your Indian passport renewed same day by showing valid reasons such as appointment letter from the US Consulate etc. It will cost you $100 over the passport fees of $40. It is generally case by case basis but in most cases the staff in Indian consulate is very accommodative of Indian Citizens.
Thanks for the information Roseball and CGS. That really helps.
I take it that it is possible to get 3 years extension without renewing my passport.
One more question- Will the Indian emabassy return my old passport when i renew it? If so, which passport would have my visa stamped if I travel to India and go for visa stamping.
more...
when
12-06 01:21 PM
Thank You crystal
hot Sookie and vampire Bill
pushkarw
12-21 01:13 PM
Have you contributed to the MILLION dollar drive? Please visit the funding thread!
more...
house Sookie and Bill#39;s relationship
jayp
12-16 11:04 AM
check this link for NJ DMV
http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/
then select renew license renew which has a page for you to select the
6 point id verification. I looked and it has EAD as one of the documents. I would print each page with your selection and take it with you
I assume you do not have a valid I-94.
Also call your state DMV and confirm what documents are sufficient.
hope this helps.
http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/
then select renew license renew which has a page for you to select the
6 point id verification. I looked and it has EAD as one of the documents. I would print each page with your selection and take it with you
I assume you do not have a valid I-94.
Also call your state DMV and confirm what documents are sufficient.
hope this helps.
tattoo True Blood
andy garcia
04-08 01:55 PM
US Legal Permanent Residents 2007 (http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/LPR_FR_2007.pdf)
162,176 total EB were issued in 2007.
There were 7,148 unused family sponsored preferences in 2006. The 2007 EB limit was 147,148 (140,000 plus 7,148). In 2007, the number of EB immigrants exceeded the above limit. This was due to provisions of the REAL ID Act of 2005 that allowed the recapture of 50,000 unused EB visas (4,743 of these visas were used in 2007) and provisions of the AC21 Act of 2000 that
permitted the recapture.
162,176 total EB were issued in 2007.
There were 7,148 unused family sponsored preferences in 2006. The 2007 EB limit was 147,148 (140,000 plus 7,148). In 2007, the number of EB immigrants exceeded the above limit. This was due to provisions of the REAL ID Act of 2005 that allowed the recapture of 50,000 unused EB visas (4,743 of these visas were used in 2007) and provisions of the AC21 Act of 2000 that
permitted the recapture.
more...
pictures Sookie Stackhouse - True Blood
lostinbeta
10-14 02:17 AM
You mean a paw print?
dresses #39;ill-sookie-sexy-1.jpg
newbee7
07-05 01:00 AM
Although USCIS stated in its 2006 Annual Report Response (at p. 8) that it provides detailed data to DOS, the tri-agency group identified gaps in USCIS’ data. Through these discussions, the Ombudsman learned that accounting and processing methods differ at the Nebraska and Texas Service Centers (where USCIS processes employment-based petitions).
more...
makeup True Blood Dirty Sex:
jmafonseca
November 9th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Hi Mats, thanks for the ellaborate reply.
I do believe it's a software problem, at least I'm hoping it is because I can't believe Nikon's hardware broke down with not much use and only after 6 months.
1) I've reset the camera in the 2 ways explained on the manual. The 2-button reset which is a "soft" reset and the hard one through the small hidden button underneath the camera. Both failed.
2) I left it without the main battery for a couple of days, no luck. I don't know if the D70 has another hidden battery, I'd be glad to test removing it though if someone does know where.
3) This is the most likely scenario IMHO. There must be a way to reprogram the camera, reset it completely and it'll probably work after this.
Or there could be a keylock function that is keeping me from accessing the camera completely, but this does not seem to be a feature.
Thanks for your reply. If anyone else has any ideas it'll be truly appreciated.
I do believe it's a software problem, at least I'm hoping it is because I can't believe Nikon's hardware broke down with not much use and only after 6 months.
1) I've reset the camera in the 2 ways explained on the manual. The 2-button reset which is a "soft" reset and the hard one through the small hidden button underneath the camera. Both failed.
2) I left it without the main battery for a couple of days, no luck. I don't know if the D70 has another hidden battery, I'd be glad to test removing it though if someone does know where.
3) This is the most likely scenario IMHO. There must be a way to reprogram the camera, reset it completely and it'll probably work after this.
Or there could be a keylock function that is keeping me from accessing the camera completely, but this does not seem to be a feature.
Thanks for your reply. If anyone else has any ideas it'll be truly appreciated.
girlfriend Sookie amp; Bill
arulz
11-13 08:44 PM
Why dont you write to your COngressman or Senator?
If possible go and meet them They will help you. or even better have your employer also write to them expalining the circumstances.
Is tehre is any way for PREMIUM PROCESSING for I485 pending case?
In my case PD is current since years the I140 is approved. Backbround check etc is over. Confirmed by various sources that my case JUST needs to be picked up by IO.
I have somebusiness trips coming up. My employer want me to find out the way to get the GC faster that way there wont be any hassle for every year renewal od AP and also EADs. and then appplying VISAs which will expire along with teh AP last date.
Along with me my employer is also fed up now:p.
Our lawyer being stupid; the employer wants me to find out the way to expedite I485. Since it is in last stages I think theer could be quicker way.
I know there is the way WOM but is there any other way?:rolleyes:
If possible go and meet them They will help you. or even better have your employer also write to them expalining the circumstances.
Is tehre is any way for PREMIUM PROCESSING for I485 pending case?
In my case PD is current since years the I140 is approved. Backbround check etc is over. Confirmed by various sources that my case JUST needs to be picked up by IO.
I have somebusiness trips coming up. My employer want me to find out the way to get the GC faster that way there wont be any hassle for every year renewal od AP and also EADs. and then appplying VISAs which will expire along with teh AP last date.
Along with me my employer is also fed up now:p.
Our lawyer being stupid; the employer wants me to find out the way to expedite I485. Since it is in last stages I think theer could be quicker way.
I know there is the way WOM but is there any other way?:rolleyes:
hairstyles Sookie, I#39;ll wait for you
cooldude
08-03 10:26 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes080307.pdf
Per this press note, Nebraska has issued receipts for I-485 upto July 11 and Texas 26th June....
But I don't think all the July 2 filers have their checks cashed out. And secondly for Nekraska the I-485 cut-off date is mentioned as "7/112007". May be it's a typo and it is infact 7/1/2007.
Per this press note, Nebraska has issued receipts for I-485 upto July 11 and Texas 26th June....
But I don't think all the July 2 filers have their checks cashed out. And secondly for Nekraska the I-485 cut-off date is mentioned as "7/112007". May be it's a typo and it is infact 7/1/2007.
india.day
09-04 01:01 PM
You must be right ... I was not anticipating this turn of events whatsoever as I knew what the current PD is in the September Visa Bulletin but maybe they assign me a visa number when they got my application in June.... who knows...
FP for me and my wife was done Aug 30th and LUD on 485 shows 31 Aug, but the description under there has not changed. So what does that mean
PD EB3 Aug 2002
FP Done: Aug 30 ,2007
EAD :15 Aug 2007
LUD 485 : 31Aug 2007
FP for me and my wife was done Aug 30th and LUD on 485 shows 31 Aug, but the description under there has not changed. So what does that mean
PD EB3 Aug 2002
FP Done: Aug 30 ,2007
EAD :15 Aug 2007
LUD 485 : 31Aug 2007
vjkypally
09-14 04:48 PM
Seeing the interest for this Poll I think most 2004 cases are already approved. Remaining should be cleared this month or next month for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment