Monday, June 27, 2011

funny wedding quotes

images funny marriage quotes. funny wedding quotes. funny wedding quotes.
  • funny wedding quotes.



  • satyakb
    08-13 03:20 PM
    My experience at IAD was same as explained above (June/06/2010) . .

    I entered in AOS - EB3 - India.

    During secondary session, I was asked lot of questions regarding my existing employer / earlier employer, also there were questions which were related to my 2006 employer too and tax filings of 2006 year too.

    Overall with complete patience, managed to come into the country with approval after 4 hours.





    wallpaper funny wedding quotes. funny wedding quotes. Check out these funny book and
  • Check out these funny book and



  • chinta_ramesh
    08-26 08:44 PM
    Only God knows who is getting in that month :)

    It seems to be pure lottery system is going on now !!!





    funny wedding quotes. wedding quotes
  • wedding quotes



  • Vexir
    05-09 03:18 AM
    I couldn't tell it was a wall at first, took me a while..





    2011 Check out these funny book and funny wedding quotes. pictures funny wedding quotes.
  • pictures funny wedding quotes.



  • pmpforgc
    05-04 02:40 PM
    Hi

    Since I got electronic refund to my tax rebate and have SSN for all family members, I was expecting Tax refund (stimulus) to be deposited in my bank accoung this week. This was big announcement in the last week.

    But I dont see any rebate deposited in my account?

    Does any of you have received such rebates?

    Is there any contacts numbers where we can approach if we did not received Stimulus rebate al though we filed electronically?

    Thanks



    more...


    funny wedding quotes. funny thank you quotes.
  • funny thank you quotes.



  • go_guy123
    01-06 12:34 PM
    The Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill introduced in the House of Representatives would revamp the existing employment-based (EB) preference system in a number of important ways: 1) Increase in EB Numbers - The number of employment-based green cards would increase from 140,000 per year to 290,000. 2) Recapture � Currently, 140,000 persons are permitted to immigrate to the U.S. each year under the EB preference system. If less than 140,000 visa numbers are given out by the end of the government�s fiscal year on September 30, the remaining numbers are essentially thrown away. As a result, in most years, 20,000 to...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2009/12/how-the-new-immigration-bill-would-revamp-the-eb-preference-system.html)

    The proposals are good but amnesty portion is politically impossible.
    The "all of nothing" CIR models will remain difficult. Let see if piecemeal comes in
    end 2010 (after election) or 2011.





    funny wedding quotes. Wedding Wishes Quotes
  • Wedding Wishes Quotes



  • jespel
    April 5th, 2005, 02:31 PM
    I�ve a serious problem with my D2H. The photometer is not working at all!!!! The top display is showing always �HI� (or a very hi speed when I put the diaphragm at maximum) even with the optics cover closed. I�ve reset (with the green buttons) the camera but the problem persist. I�ve removed the battery > switched camera on > camera off again > insert the battery but no solution.
    The ISO value is at 200.
    I�ve switched on different positions the metering selector several times� nothing!
    I�ve removed the memory card� nothing!
    The rest is working perfectly, so I can take pictures with an external photometer (which I don�t have here now) or based on my light condition experience but this is not the point!!! Actually, I usually takes wilderness and travel photography and an external photometer makes me very difficult the practices. In addition, I�m living in Guinee (in the middle of nowhere) at this moment, them there is not Nikon service here of course!!!
    Please, any suggestion? Advice?
    I�ve not Internet access all the time, only to check my mail account. Could you please send your messages to my account too? jordi@espel.net A million of thanks in advance.



    more...


    funny wedding quotes. funny wedding quotes. funny
  • funny wedding quotes. funny



  • maheshf
    08-15 04:53 PM
    Thanks..my understanding was..i am not Abondoning H! unless i use EAD for my new employment.

    Not sure though. I will be working for new emplyer not the one that applied for GC.





    2010 wedding quotes funny wedding quotes. funny marriage quotes.
  • funny marriage quotes.



  • ca_immigrant
    08-12 06:47 PM
    Obama joked that his opponents had another reason to block his immigration reform effort: "There are many members of the Republican Party who think now that I am illegal immigrant," he said.


    He should get into Q to come back in legally.....:cool:



    more...


    funny wedding quotes. funny wedding quotes.
  • funny wedding quotes.



  • arunkotte
    07-22 10:24 AM
    One required initial evidence (not medical) was not included in my recently submitted 485. Is it possible to send it now without receipt before 08/17?
    If it's possible, what's the proper procedure?

    Please kindly share your comments and experience.


    What is that initial evidence?





    hair pictures funny wedding quotes. funny wedding quotes. funny wedding quotes.
  • funny wedding quotes.



  • redgreen
    11-28 05:01 PM
    Is AC21 relevant at all for NIW applicants? It can not be as there are no employers filing for such people. However is there anything related to that for such applicants?
    Can't they change job or use EAD for whatever job they want to take?
    Should the new job be exactly the same type of job?
    If an NIW applicant loses job, will that be a problem?
    When USCIS is going to know/check on what job the applicant is currently working? Is this going to happen at the I-140 approval stage or I-485 stage or when somebody applies for Citizenship?

    Any NIW applicants around here in IV?



    more...


    funny wedding quotes. Funny Marriage Quotes
  • Funny Marriage Quotes



  • gc_eb2_waiter
    08-01 10:24 AM
    The G325A form contain the below text.

    Applicant: Be sure to put your name and Alien Registration Number in the box outlined by heavy border below.

    My lawyer mentioned that it is A# number. At present we dont need to fill anything.
    Is it true?





    hot funny thank you quotes. funny wedding quotes. funny dating quotes.
  • funny dating quotes.



  • sbay2006
    07-12 05:38 AM
    Hi All,

    I used the AR-11 form for the change of my address. I did it online. Also, while changing there is an option to change the address for any pending petition. In my case it is the I-485, which I changed.
    My question is, how to verify if the address has actually changed in the system at USCIS. I checked my case status online and did not see any LUD's.

    Please let me know if anyone of you have done the change of address and share your experience.

    Thanks!!!
    Call the 1-800 number and navigate to an rep via the POJ method.. You can verify you address with them.



    more...


    house wOnderful wedding quOtes funny wedding quotes. Funny Marriage Quotes
  • Funny Marriage Quotes



  • neeshpal
    07-12 03:25 PM
    Thanks a lot for quick replies. That answer my questions.





    tattoo Wedding Wishes Quotes funny wedding quotes. funny wedding wishes quotes
  • funny wedding wishes quotes



  • omahaguy
    08-05 11:48 AM
    Company A attorney says I can apply for 3 year extension from B. Still waiting to hear from B's attorney. Did you check with your attorneys?



    more...


    pictures funny wedding quotes. funny funny wedding quotes. Funny wedding invitations
  • Funny wedding invitations



  • Desi Unlucky
    09-14 10:57 PM
    I applied for I 485 , AP and EAD during 07 July. I got a fp notice back in 2007 and I got another one two weeks ago. I went ahead and did my bio-metrics over the weekend at TSC Application Support Center.

    Does this mean that somebody has looked into my file and pre adjudicated it? or is it a automated thing and does not mean anything?

    Please advice!

    I do not know. I got a notice too. Due for Biometrics this month end.





    dresses funny dating quotes. funny wedding quotes. Funny wedding quotes. lilo777
  • Funny wedding quotes. lilo777



  • sk8er
    03-29 12:30 PM
    I left the US for good after spending around 5 years on H1-B sometime last year and have only made entries on tourist visa. Can I apply for a new 6 year H1-B quota since leaving the H1-B status last year or will I have to spend 1 year outside since the last tourist visa entry ?



    more...


    makeup funny wedding quotes. funny wedding quotes. wOnderful wedding quOtes
  • wOnderful wedding quOtes



  • webm
    03-17 05:46 PM
    if you have an approved H1B petition and you use AP to enter do you lose your H1 status?

    No, not at all...You can still continue working on H1B..





    girlfriend funny wedding wishes quotes funny wedding quotes. funny wedding quotes. Funny Political, Christian; Funny Political, Christian
  • funny wedding quotes. Funny Political, Christian; Funny Political, Christian



  • karthik204
    09-09 10:26 PM
    Days come and go..
    Months come and go..
    Years come and go..

    Visa bulletins come and go..
    RFEs come and go..
    Priority Dates come and go..

    Bills come and go..
    Senators come and go..
    Presidents come and go..

    Even, Recessions come and go (happened only a few time in the last century)..

    BUT,,,,,,

    Most of the immigrants come here but never go back.

    Enjoy your stay here and live the fullest and stay focused with your job / career. Coz that�s what keeps you going and I bet everyone here will get their green cards some day.

    PS: I am a EB3 applicant waiting in the line for GC(hoping to get it in the next decade).





    hairstyles Funny Marriage Quotes funny wedding quotes. funny wedding quotes. funny
  • funny wedding quotes. funny



  • waitingfor
    09-12 03:18 PM
    Hi IM Folks,

    Can somebody please let me know do we get any letter from USCIS if your name is under Name check process ??Please confirm

    Thanks





    chanduv23
    10-17 07:47 AM
    There is a strong reason why we are urging people to join the State Chapters.

    Please join your State Chapters and start getting active.





    n2b
    02-05 12:10 PM
    Thank you both for the responses.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment