dingudi
03-06 11:15 AM
-----------------------
You can reschedule it as many times as you need. There is no limit. However, going by my experience, rescheduling third time will have the USCIS put your request at the bottom of the pile and it takes for ever to get the 3rd appointment letter.
Like in my case, go to a not-so-busy ASC (preferably in the non-urban area) and they will do your FP without a need to reschedule.
Thanks
JK
sendmailtojk,
My spouse burnt one of the finger and has a blister right at the spot where we take FP. So I am not sure if they will reschedule her or not. When we got her FP notice , we made some travel plans after the FP date but unfortunately this incident happened. Now if they reschedule the FP then most likely we wont be here for the rescheduled date. So I was wondering if I can just take the photocopy of the original FP notice (as for reschedule , we will have give up the original notice) and drive to another ASC after the finger heals and try to complete it there rather than wait for the original ASC to send us the rescheduled date. Is there a way to find out which ASCs allow walk in and which I dont. I am based in Boston and so pretty sure Boston ASC does not allow to walk in. They go strictly by appointments. So I am hoping to some other nearest ASC.
Also as your family completed FP after your scheduled date and that too at another ASC, do you know what you will do when you receive the rescheduled appointment.
If you could tell me if there is way to find out if an ASC is busy or not.
You can reschedule it as many times as you need. There is no limit. However, going by my experience, rescheduling third time will have the USCIS put your request at the bottom of the pile and it takes for ever to get the 3rd appointment letter.
Like in my case, go to a not-so-busy ASC (preferably in the non-urban area) and they will do your FP without a need to reschedule.
Thanks
JK
sendmailtojk,
My spouse burnt one of the finger and has a blister right at the spot where we take FP. So I am not sure if they will reschedule her or not. When we got her FP notice , we made some travel plans after the FP date but unfortunately this incident happened. Now if they reschedule the FP then most likely we wont be here for the rescheduled date. So I was wondering if I can just take the photocopy of the original FP notice (as for reschedule , we will have give up the original notice) and drive to another ASC after the finger heals and try to complete it there rather than wait for the original ASC to send us the rescheduled date. Is there a way to find out which ASCs allow walk in and which I dont. I am based in Boston and so pretty sure Boston ASC does not allow to walk in. They go strictly by appointments. So I am hoping to some other nearest ASC.
Also as your family completed FP after your scheduled date and that too at another ASC, do you know what you will do when you receive the rescheduled appointment.
If you could tell me if there is way to find out if an ASC is busy or not.
wallpaper Justin Bieber at a London
transpass
08-04 11:34 AM
Yep, how about a rally in front of Nebraska Service Center ;)
Yeah, may be a cycle rally...:p
Yeah, may be a cycle rally...:p
GCOP
12-08 03:46 PM
We should be allowed to participate.
We are legal immigrants and most importantly - tax payers, shouldn't that be enough??
We are legal immigrants and most importantly - tax payers, shouldn't that be enough??
2011 justin bieber hoodie jacket.

H1B-GC
05-14 04:36 PM
Back in late 2004 there were no. of EB3 GC's getting approved after a Long wait of 2-3 yrs of filing I-485's.Then All of a sudden towards the EOY the retrogression kicked in for EB3's. Might be coincidence but all the Depts. work in Tandem and they might know all the Inside information..
more...
panchotronera
08-12 09:20 PM
Mu I140 was approved back in May /07. I got a LUD today bit I don't know what it means. I have the receipt notice of my I485. I also got LUD on my I131 for me and my family.
My case EB3 PD Jan 2004
I40 approved TSC July 2007
485 filed at NSC July 2nd
LUD is 8/12/2007
Does this mean anything ?
My case EB3 PD Jan 2004
I40 approved TSC July 2007
485 filed at NSC July 2nd
LUD is 8/12/2007
Does this mean anything ?
LostInGCProcess
02-11 03:37 PM
Call and ask them how can they do this huge mistake and they will issue one for you as well !
My older son got a cut on his right thumb yesterday and I was putting a bandage on it and my younger one came and said - " I want also a bandage. Why only him ? Why can't I have it ? " Would you pl answer him ?
:D That's funny!!! Man!!! I couldn't stop my laughter after reading this post.
Take it easy guys!!! :D
My older son got a cut on his right thumb yesterday and I was putting a bandage on it and my younger one came and said - " I want also a bandage. Why only him ? Why can't I have it ? " Would you pl answer him ?
:D That's funny!!! Man!!! I couldn't stop my laughter after reading this post.
Take it easy guys!!! :D
more...
msadiqali
05-22 08:59 PM
Not sure what the big deal is..those guys looted the world anyway..
be happy that they are not thrown in jail..brain drain in these kind of activities is what is needed..put your brain to good use and not just in creating junk papers..
be happy that they are not thrown in jail..brain drain in these kind of activities is what is needed..put your brain to good use and not just in creating junk papers..
2010 i love justin bieber hoodie
prioritydate
07-14 10:46 AM
To elaborate on that, S.Korea happens to be on the forefront of technological innovations. Highest per capita broadband use, highest per capita cellphone use...land of samsung and Hyundai
not to mention great food...korean bbq anyone
Why there is no retrogression for this country? Sounds like something fishy going on...
Only in America. Injustice!!
not to mention great food...korean bbq anyone
Why there is no retrogression for this country? Sounds like something fishy going on...
Only in America. Injustice!!
more...
cygent
08-19 01:01 AM
Please let me know.. This is urgent for me right now.
Thank you all.
Hi Arvin_H1,
I have an MS degree in Materials Science & Engg, but work in IT. My 1st H1 transfer was denied, but the 2nd time it was approved with lesser documentation. Although I feel I am qualified in my capacity, of course I am very Thankful & Grateful (for now, I still have a long ways to go :p) Go figure, that is USCIS!! PM me if I can try help you further. Don't worry, there is always hope.
wandmaker is absolutely correct, the I-94 date is critical. PM us for further clarification.
Thank you all.
Hi Arvin_H1,
I have an MS degree in Materials Science & Engg, but work in IT. My 1st H1 transfer was denied, but the 2nd time it was approved with lesser documentation. Although I feel I am qualified in my capacity, of course I am very Thankful & Grateful (for now, I still have a long ways to go :p) Go figure, that is USCIS!! PM me if I can try help you further. Don't worry, there is always hope.
wandmaker is absolutely correct, the I-94 date is critical. PM us for further clarification.
hair Justin Bieber Hoodie Jacket
Nw2GC
05-07 08:32 PM
I will be submitting my paper work soon!
more...
ImmiLosers
03-11 08:26 PM
I-94 is proof of your valid presence in US. You should not be having it if you are not in US. You will get one once you come back. Do not leave Airport without getting one;)
hot justin bieber purple hoodie.
Napoleon
03-12 12:33 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13349
Please do a search on this site, we have discussed this in couple of forums in great detail.
You will find all your answers there.
SUBJECT:
Start new LLC with wife's EAD and work on 1099/w2 to any company :
GETTING HARD TO GET IT JOB WITH H1Bs. Asking ONLY accept work on 1099/W2 with EAD/GC with Self Incorporated company LLC Certificate :
I have following questions on starting LLC on wife's EAD :
My 1-140 is approved and I-485 is pending (i140 and 485 both completed 180 days) and me and my wife both have EAD and AP. My current status is H1B with the current employer who filed for GC.
Q1: As current market crisis, lot of companies asking to work on 1099 or on their W2 basis.
(lot of IT jobs listed for only EAD/GC ....NO H1Bs like that...became hard to find IT job with H1B ).
For getting job purpose only, can I open LLC (100% owned by wife's name) on wife's name only and can I work for my wife's company through AC21 with my EAD (I'll ask my lawer to do all necessary paper works to meet my job role and job description are same kind and meets AC21 portability) .
Q2: Lot of new companies asking to show my self incorporated LLC certificate in which my name should be displayed in order to work for them via 1099/w2 basis.
In this case, what exactly I should do to work any company in US on 1099/w2 basis?
(Assume that I already opened LLC on my wife's EAD and 100% owned, and my name
is not listed in the company llc certificate).
Q3: In case if I joined my wife's company through AC21 under same job role/name that I'm doing ,
How can I work for other company on 1099/w2 basis?
How can I work for other company on Contract-to-contract basis?
As this is very critical step and helps lot of people, please help advise BEST possible options with step by step advise to avoid any other status changes and get smooth GC process run which is already in process.
Thanks appreciated.
Imind
Please do a search on this site, we have discussed this in couple of forums in great detail.
You will find all your answers there.
SUBJECT:
Start new LLC with wife's EAD and work on 1099/w2 to any company :
GETTING HARD TO GET IT JOB WITH H1Bs. Asking ONLY accept work on 1099/W2 with EAD/GC with Self Incorporated company LLC Certificate :
I have following questions on starting LLC on wife's EAD :
My 1-140 is approved and I-485 is pending (i140 and 485 both completed 180 days) and me and my wife both have EAD and AP. My current status is H1B with the current employer who filed for GC.
Q1: As current market crisis, lot of companies asking to work on 1099 or on their W2 basis.
(lot of IT jobs listed for only EAD/GC ....NO H1Bs like that...became hard to find IT job with H1B ).
For getting job purpose only, can I open LLC (100% owned by wife's name) on wife's name only and can I work for my wife's company through AC21 with my EAD (I'll ask my lawer to do all necessary paper works to meet my job role and job description are same kind and meets AC21 portability) .
Q2: Lot of new companies asking to show my self incorporated LLC certificate in which my name should be displayed in order to work for them via 1099/w2 basis.
In this case, what exactly I should do to work any company in US on 1099/w2 basis?
(Assume that I already opened LLC on my wife's EAD and 100% owned, and my name
is not listed in the company llc certificate).
Q3: In case if I joined my wife's company through AC21 under same job role/name that I'm doing ,
How can I work for other company on 1099/w2 basis?
How can I work for other company on Contract-to-contract basis?
As this is very critical step and helps lot of people, please help advise BEST possible options with step by step advise to avoid any other status changes and get smooth GC process run which is already in process.
Thanks appreciated.
Imind
more...
house Justin Bieber and American
skark
08-31 08:35 AM
I need some references of good consulting companies that have direct vending relationships with big companies. I will be looking out for contracting jobs since my current contract will come to an end soon and dont want to be on bench.
tattoo justin bieber driving license.
Can2004
03-14 12:53 PM
I have one more question.
My wife, also a Canadian citizen, was on F 1 visa until June 2008. She is working on EAD now( based on derivative adjustment).
Her only status now is AOS pending and parolee( has used AP once last october).
Will she be able to enter back without an AP ? ( first AP expired and new one is pending @ NSC)
thanks again!
My wife, also a Canadian citizen, was on F 1 visa until June 2008. She is working on EAD now( based on derivative adjustment).
Her only status now is AOS pending and parolee( has used AP once last october).
Will she be able to enter back without an AP ? ( first AP expired and new one is pending @ NSC)
thanks again!
more...
pictures Girls Justin Bieber Hoodie
Karthikthiru
09-20 10:08 AM
I heard this NPR news while I was driving to office. The reporter really differentiates Skilled legal immigrants and Unskilled illegal immigrants. A good one
Thanks
Karthik
Thanks
Karthik
dresses ITS JUSTIN BIEBER (you knew he
MetteBB
05-12 12:50 PM
Choice of fonts is poor. :hat:
Tommy I do so love your elaborate comments ;) and your positive attitude :to:
/mette :rabbit:
Tommy I do so love your elaborate comments ;) and your positive attitude :to:
/mette :rabbit:
more...
makeup the justin bieber hoodie
up_guy
09-01 08:53 PM
Please reply someone..
take care
manish
take care
manish
girlfriend I Love Justin Bieber Hoody
Kramer212
05-12 10:58 PM
The Swarm is very cool very organic feeling. I love the delay before you get swarmed
hairstyles justin bieber ymcmb sweatshirt
gvenkat
02-25 05:15 PM
with the level of competence and intelligence shown by the USCIS.. u think they will care if some one changes jobs.. i dont think so.. desparate times need desparate measures and we should not be worried about these non-sense at all
venky08
05-30 06:38 PM
my advice to you is try to do it in person. i did it a few months ago in houston. i know a lot of people are not lucky enough to be close to a consulate. but when you apply in person, and you say that you will pick up your passport in person, then you take most of the problems away involving postal delivery and receipt of the passport.
so even if it may hurt to drive for a few hours, it may be well worth the drive. afterall passport with a visa stamp is probably the most important document you will ever have in your possession while you are on H1-B.
the way it works in houston is - you submit all the paperwork etc. during morning hours. they will tell you to come and pick up your passport after 3-4 weeks. you go there say a couple of days after they told you to come, pick up your passport...go home...effortless.:cool:
so even if it may hurt to drive for a few hours, it may be well worth the drive. afterall passport with a visa stamp is probably the most important document you will ever have in your possession while you are on H1-B.
the way it works in houston is - you submit all the paperwork etc. during morning hours. they will tell you to come and pick up your passport after 3-4 weeks. you go there say a couple of days after they told you to come, pick up your passport...go home...effortless.:cool:
mambarg
07-20 07:04 PM
Copy of notice is fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment