
guy03062
07-17 07:00 PM
Kudos to IV Core team and all of its members for this big success!!
Charge From Credit Card (ID #50578943NT35xxxxx)
Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jul. 17, 2007 Payment To Immigration Voice Completed Details -$50.00 USD
Status: Completed
Charge From Credit Card (ID #50578943NT35xxxxx)
Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jul. 17, 2007 Payment To Immigration Voice Completed Details -$50.00 USD
Status: Completed
wallpaper nicki minaj 2011 billboard
shsk
07-19 10:51 PM
Hi,
I am planning to change my residence after 2 months. By that time my AOS would be applied. Will it be a problem if I change my residence (different city but same state) after AOS is applied?
:confused:
Signed up for 50$ recurring
I am planning to change my residence after 2 months. By that time my AOS would be applied. Will it be a problem if I change my residence (different city but same state) after AOS is applied?
:confused:
Signed up for 50$ recurring
nozerd
01-28 07:25 PM
Yes, same thing happened to me also. My nephew who applied got OCI but when I applied for my daughter the application was rejected and sent back. I then got PIO.
Per the rules to get OCI at least 1 of the parents nationality has to be non Indian. The logic is that if both parents are Indians even if kid is born in US and travels on US passport as kid they have until the age of 18 to choose.
Per the rules to get OCI at least 1 of the parents nationality has to be non Indian. The logic is that if both parents are Indians even if kid is born in US and travels on US passport as kid they have until the age of 18 to choose.
2011 2011 Billboard Music
davehoover
06-27 08:36 AM
what is the Alien Registration Number (A#) for a person on H4, while submitting 485 forms?.
Should we use the Alien Registration Number (A#) of the Sponcering applicant as the Alien Registration Number of the spouse in all the 485 related forms(g325a, I485 etc) ?
Should we use the Alien Registration Number (A#) of the Sponcering applicant as the Alien Registration Number of the spouse in all the 485 related forms(g325a, I485 etc) ?
more...
CrazyWorld
08-05 12:30 PM
Why partial, If I were you I would have asked for a full refund !
$1,290 is no small amount given for absolutely nothing in return...I would done everything to get that back and given it to a suitable charity, which is the true giving: something just for the sake of giving for the betterment of the world.
I just want to let every1 know that I'm happy for what I am today and will always think positive and be happy.
Please understand that $1,290 is not a reason to stay unhappy. Also, it's not a small amount and it can be used for good cause, like Charity.
Thanks to InTheMoment for bringing it up..... that's what I had in mind too.
$1,290 is no small amount given for absolutely nothing in return...I would done everything to get that back and given it to a suitable charity, which is the true giving: something just for the sake of giving for the betterment of the world.
I just want to let every1 know that I'm happy for what I am today and will always think positive and be happy.
Please understand that $1,290 is not a reason to stay unhappy. Also, it's not a small amount and it can be used for good cause, like Charity.
Thanks to InTheMoment for bringing it up..... that's what I had in mind too.
snathan
09-01 12:55 AM
Hi,
Hoping to get your opinion on my situation.
I am an Indian citizen, working in the US on an H1B, moving to Spain on a resident visa. My current US employer wants me to continue working from Spain. However, my Spanish visa doesn't permit me to work for a Spanish company, and my US employer doesn't have an office in Spain so they can't apply for a work permit for me. They do have Indian offices, though.
What are my options here? Some of the avenues I am exploring:
a. The company's Indian offices hire me as an external consultant and pay my Indian bank account. I declare my income in India and pay taxes in India, even though I reside in Spain.
b. The company (US or India) hires me as a Spanish consultant and pay me in Spain.
c. Any other opinion
I would greatly appreciate your opinion on my situation, or any references you can give me that I can discuss this with.
Thanks very much for your help.
- Sharada
I couldnt understand this...Your company is Indian and have office in US. They want you to work for Indian/US company but they want you to move to spain when they dont have any office.
Hoping to get your opinion on my situation.
I am an Indian citizen, working in the US on an H1B, moving to Spain on a resident visa. My current US employer wants me to continue working from Spain. However, my Spanish visa doesn't permit me to work for a Spanish company, and my US employer doesn't have an office in Spain so they can't apply for a work permit for me. They do have Indian offices, though.
What are my options here? Some of the avenues I am exploring:
a. The company's Indian offices hire me as an external consultant and pay my Indian bank account. I declare my income in India and pay taxes in India, even though I reside in Spain.
b. The company (US or India) hires me as a Spanish consultant and pay me in Spain.
c. Any other opinion
I would greatly appreciate your opinion on my situation, or any references you can give me that I can discuss this with.
Thanks very much for your help.
- Sharada
I couldnt understand this...Your company is Indian and have office in US. They want you to work for Indian/US company but they want you to move to spain when they dont have any office.
more...
Michael chertoff
12-17 10:13 AM
What is the reason, Did u use AC21
2010 Nicki Minaj wears Mark Fast
andy garcia
07-30 08:45 PM
Let's hope everyone will be all right.
My son will turn 21 in December 07 and I stuck in name check for who knows how long.
My son will turn 21 in December 07 and I stuck in name check for who knows how long.
more...
tnite
07-19 09:53 AM
If we submit tax returns with 485 AOS application then do CIS check those to see what exsumptions we have taken etc??? One of my friend by mistake took hope credits coupld yrs ago and is terrified that CIS may catch this if he sends the tax returns so he has been fighting with his attorney about not sending it!! both he and his wife are earning and no dependents. Any thoughts on the situation??
I told him checking the tax returns is not CIS's function!! That is IRS.......he should relax. By the way, what happens if he approaches IRS saying it was an honest mistake and pays off the exsumption he took.
If your friend filed as a resident then it doesnt matter . IRS lets tax payers who file as residents take deductions like hope credit, life time learning credit .
I told him checking the tax returns is not CIS's function!! That is IRS.......he should relax. By the way, what happens if he approaches IRS saying it was an honest mistake and pays off the exsumption he took.
If your friend filed as a resident then it doesnt matter . IRS lets tax payers who file as residents take deductions like hope credit, life time learning credit .
hair nicki minaj 2011 billboard
nutakksa
08-28 02:11 PM
See my signature below. Waiting for FP notices from TSC. spoke to my attorney. They mentioned that they are getting FP notices slowly from TSC.
---------
TSC/EB2/PD March 2003
485 RD June 18 / ND July 17
FP notice - ??????
AP- Approved on 8/22 for self and family - yet to receive app notices
EAD - Approved on 8/27 for self and family - Yet to receive App notices.
---------
TSC/EB2/PD March 2003
485 RD June 18 / ND July 17
FP notice - ??????
AP- Approved on 8/22 for self and family - yet to receive app notices
EAD - Approved on 8/27 for self and family - Yet to receive App notices.
more...
snathan
09-01 12:55 AM
Hi,
Hoping to get your opinion on my situation.
I am an Indian citizen, working in the US on an H1B, moving to Spain on a resident visa. My current US employer wants me to continue working from Spain. However, my Spanish visa doesn't permit me to work for a Spanish company, and my US employer doesn't have an office in Spain so they can't apply for a work permit for me. They do have Indian offices, though.
What are my options here? Some of the avenues I am exploring:
a. The company's Indian offices hire me as an external consultant and pay my Indian bank account. I declare my income in India and pay taxes in India, even though I reside in Spain.
b. The company (US or India) hires me as a Spanish consultant and pay me in Spain.
c. Any other opinion
I would greatly appreciate your opinion on my situation, or any references you can give me that I can discuss this with.
Thanks very much for your help.
- Sharada
I couldnt understand this...Your company is Indian and have office in US. They want you to work for Indian/US company but they want you to move to spain when they dont have any office.
Hoping to get your opinion on my situation.
I am an Indian citizen, working in the US on an H1B, moving to Spain on a resident visa. My current US employer wants me to continue working from Spain. However, my Spanish visa doesn't permit me to work for a Spanish company, and my US employer doesn't have an office in Spain so they can't apply for a work permit for me. They do have Indian offices, though.
What are my options here? Some of the avenues I am exploring:
a. The company's Indian offices hire me as an external consultant and pay my Indian bank account. I declare my income in India and pay taxes in India, even though I reside in Spain.
b. The company (US or India) hires me as a Spanish consultant and pay me in Spain.
c. Any other opinion
I would greatly appreciate your opinion on my situation, or any references you can give me that I can discuss this with.
Thanks very much for your help.
- Sharada
I couldnt understand this...Your company is Indian and have office in US. They want you to work for Indian/US company but they want you to move to spain when they dont have any office.
hot Nicki Minaj amp; Britney Spears
javadeveloper
09-04 10:24 AM
Hi guys,
I would like to know if somebody has done interfiling i.e. upgrading EB category while pending AOS. I am planning to do it as soon as I receive my RN (July filer). I was looking for some more info on this from folks who have already done it. Thx
I am also planning.
I would like to know if somebody has done interfiling i.e. upgrading EB category while pending AOS. I am planning to do it as soon as I receive my RN (July filer). I was looking for some more info on this from folks who have already done it. Thx
I am also planning.
more...
house Nicki+Minaj+2011+Billboard
satishku_2000
08-01 06:21 PM
Unlike I485, you can appeal adverse desisions by USCIS, in I140 cases.Also try Ombudsman and local Congressman.You still have to know, what USCIS decision is.may be you will be alright without doing anything,and your I-140 will be favorably adjudicated!
Wish you all the best
I am just trying to know what are the options I have . Hope and pray I dont have to do anything ...
Wish you all the best
I am just trying to know what are the options I have . Hope and pray I dont have to do anything ...
tattoo Trust Nicki Minaj to keep
IVFOREVER
03-06 04:10 PM
I think given the volume of name checks cleared and USCIS is working on these cases(assuming) it will move to 2001 oct MAX or the same month and move a couple of days.
more...
pictures Nicki Minaj» Nicki Minaj: 2011
sanjay02
05-14 03:15 PM
Gurus
I am going to be renewing my EAD myself and its going to be paper filing, so my question is what should I be be answering to the question below?
Its question 17 on the EAD form
17. If you entered the Eligibility Category, (c)(3)(C), in item 16 above, list your
degree, your employer's name as listed in E-Verfy, and your employer's EVerify
Company Identification Number or a valid E-Verify
Client Company Identification Number in the space below.
Degree:
Employer's Name as listed in E-Verify:
Employer's E-Verify Company Identification Number or a valid E-Verify
Client Company Identification Number
I am going to be renewing my EAD myself and its going to be paper filing, so my question is what should I be be answering to the question below?
Its question 17 on the EAD form
17. If you entered the Eligibility Category, (c)(3)(C), in item 16 above, list your
degree, your employer's name as listed in E-Verfy, and your employer's EVerify
Company Identification Number or a valid E-Verify
Client Company Identification Number in the space below.
Degree:
Employer's Name as listed in E-Verify:
Employer's E-Verify Company Identification Number or a valid E-Verify
Client Company Identification Number
dresses Nick Minaj Hit or Miss
perm2gc
12-16 07:41 PM
I would like to know some details about EB3.
Currently the priority date for EB3 India is May�01.
My PD is Mar�2004.
When no reforms happen, how long approximately it will take to reach my PD.
I know it is based on how many people applied, yearly and per country limit. Can any one guess or possibly know how we can find about these details about movement such that how many people applied, if it goes on the same speed then how long it will take to move from one year to next year. Can anyone guess?
Thanks
10Yrs is my guess.:D
Currently the priority date for EB3 India is May�01.
My PD is Mar�2004.
When no reforms happen, how long approximately it will take to reach my PD.
I know it is based on how many people applied, yearly and per country limit. Can any one guess or possibly know how we can find about these details about movement such that how many people applied, if it goes on the same speed then how long it will take to move from one year to next year. Can anyone guess?
Thanks
10Yrs is my guess.:D
more...
makeup Nicki Minaj - 2011 Billboard
Munshi75
10-09 06:16 PM
By all standards, you should have the receipt number by now. Call USCIS customer service and follow the menu, have lot of patience and all the info with u when u call them up.
girlfriend Nicki Minaj
ashkam
07-24 01:28 PM
Ravi
This is what my lawyer says about mergers:
If your job (description, location and salary) remains same or similar under the new company:
If the 485 has not yet been filed, you are required to amend the 140. You can file amendment and 485 together.
If the 485 is pending, in most cases do nothing. After 180 days, you are safe, anyway.
If your job has changed :
If 485 has not been filed, you are in trouble. You have to start the green card process over, but you keep your priority date if 140 is approved.
If 485 is pending for 180 days, the jobs need only be similar.
This is what my lawyer says about mergers:
If your job (description, location and salary) remains same or similar under the new company:
If the 485 has not yet been filed, you are required to amend the 140. You can file amendment and 485 together.
If the 485 is pending, in most cases do nothing. After 180 days, you are safe, anyway.
If your job has changed :
If 485 has not been filed, you are in trouble. You have to start the green card process over, but you keep your priority date if 140 is approved.
If 485 is pending for 180 days, the jobs need only be similar.
hairstyles Nicki Minaj performs onstage
ras
05-30 01:31 AM
From my attorney and my understanding, say u have h1 and u started using ead.. later on u still have the unexpired h1b and u wanted to go back to h1 from ead, then all u do is go out of the country and go for visa stamping using ur h1 approval notice. Then you wil enter the country in h1b with a new i94 at POE. Then u are all set...
Say ur visa stamp in ur passport hasn't expired, then they said you could do an amendment or some change in ur h1b and get it approved. this iwll come iwht a new I94 and u wil hten b in h1b...Otherwise, u go out of the country and enter back showing h1b approval and get a new I94 at POE that will say h1b...
Hope that helps...
Sure that helps...
I didn't get what the below means
"this iwll come iwht a new I94 and u wil hten b in h1b...Otherwise, u go out of the country and enter back showing h1b approval and get a new I94 at POE that will say h1b..."
Say ur visa stamp in ur passport hasn't expired, then they said you could do an amendment or some change in ur h1b and get it approved. this iwll come iwht a new I94 and u wil hten b in h1b...Otherwise, u go out of the country and enter back showing h1b approval and get a new I94 at POE that will say h1b...
Hope that helps...
Sure that helps...
I didn't get what the below means
"this iwll come iwht a new I94 and u wil hten b in h1b...Otherwise, u go out of the country and enter back showing h1b approval and get a new I94 at POE that will say h1b..."
satyasrd
08-26 10:32 AM
Hi,
Can someone please clarify my question above ? I am interested to find out how a future conversion from EB3 to EB2 (with the same company) is possible ?
Thank you!
Can someone please clarify my question above ? I am interested to find out how a future conversion from EB3 to EB2 (with the same company) is possible ?
Thank you!
jonty_11
07-31 01:54 PM
u have to file 140 for ur old labor..once that get approved....u can interfile the approved 140 onto ur pending 485..(filed with PERM labor/140) and request USCIS to use the PD of the old Labor/140...
Confirm with lawyer...
Confirm with lawyer...
No comments:
Post a Comment