bestin
10-23 06:09 PM
Appreciate your dedication WD/CC.I am kind of busy this week.Will get back to u this weekend.
wallpaper Youtube Comments system by
Mayra75
01-01 05:59 AM
But the way its worded now, it means no benefit for people who have no master's or Ph.D from US accredited university.
And you have to have 3 year experience to top it. From the wording, it means probably before you filed you I-140, you need to have 3 years of experience in relevant field.
So, there is no hope to people who are waiting for H1 visas to start working before Oct,2006 ? ( too much time ..!)
And you have to have 3 year experience to top it. From the wording, it means probably before you filed you I-140, you need to have 3 years of experience in relevant field.
So, there is no hope to people who are waiting for H1 visas to start working before Oct,2006 ? ( too much time ..!)
rameshk75
08-04 01:37 PM
Please refer to the detailed note on SS update after GC:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20610
Good info..
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20610
Good info..
2011 Justin Bieber sucks
fide_champ
11-06 08:55 AM
Jet airways resumed new service to US recently. That's why you couldn't find many people traveling by Jet airways. I heard the flights are new, service is good and the travel is quite comfortable. I am travelling to chennai from EWR end of november and am looking forward to the trip.
more...

wandmaker
10-23 01:05 PM
Hi,
My mother-in-law is coming to US on 2nd Dec on a one-way ticket, she will be going back around March 09 i.e. in almost 4 months.
As we dont know abt the dates as such of return so we have booked a one-way ticket from India to US.
Will there be any problem due to that at port of entry?
Do she also need to carry travel insurance along with her?
Thanks in advance.
Buy a two way ticket with future date and adjust the later according to her comfort. With one-way ticket, your in-law will have a problem in convincing a POE officer that she will return. Do the math!
My mother-in-law is coming to US on 2nd Dec on a one-way ticket, she will be going back around March 09 i.e. in almost 4 months.
As we dont know abt the dates as such of return so we have booked a one-way ticket from India to US.
Will there be any problem due to that at port of entry?
Do she also need to carry travel insurance along with her?
Thanks in advance.
Buy a two way ticket with future date and adjust the later according to her comfort. With one-way ticket, your in-law will have a problem in convincing a POE officer that she will return. Do the math!
abcdefgh
01-03 11:19 AM
just paid: 22.XX
Receipt ID: 07M99091AL872601P
Mytotal:122.xx
Receipt ID: 07M99091AL872601P
Mytotal:122.xx
more...
v2neha
04-07 05:50 PM
When we applied for B2 extension for my parents-in-laws (for their second visit - not the first one), we did not have a decision until few days before expiry of their original I-94. I called the USCIS (it was INS or CIS at that time) and the customer rep told me that while a visa extension application is pending, their stay is authorized by the attorney general and their presence in the USA is not unlawful. If the application was denied, they would need to leave USA immediately to avoid accruing unlawful presence. The extension got approved eventually and they left the country before expiry of new I-94. Since then, they visited us three more times and we extended their stay one more time.
However, please note that we had a very compelling reason, my son, their grandson was in critical condition undergoing a complex surgery both times their extensions were requested.
However, please note that we had a very compelling reason, my son, their grandson was in critical condition undergoing a complex surgery both times their extensions were requested.
2010 the security video. Justin
immi_2006
10-23 12:23 PM
If you are worrying about your GC costs then file it on your own. Its very easy. I filed 485 on my own along with EAD and AP. I got my receipt numbers, EAD, FP. I guess 140 needs to be filed my employer with help of Attorney. Or you can file with help of your employer.(i am not sure on this)
more...
LayoffBlog
01-27 01:32 PM
According to CNNMoney: “Home Depot, the No. 1 home improvement retailer, announced Monday that it is shutting down its high-end EXPO business and shrinking its support staff, with both moves resulting in a reduction of 7,000 jobs.”Posted in Retail, US Tagged: Home Depot layoff http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1231&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1
More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/home-depot-cutting-7000-jobs/)
More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/home-depot-cutting-7000-jobs/)
hair to offer Justin Bieber
tertip
03-11 08:04 PM
Arkbird,
I started my new job 5 months after I applied 485. Unfortunately I didn't have a choice then. That was one of the reasons I didn't file AC21. My tactic has been silently waiting for green card. With the April 09 visa bulletin I might have to wait for waay to long. I hope I won't receive an RFE for employment.
I started my new job 5 months after I applied 485. Unfortunately I didn't have a choice then. That was one of the reasons I didn't file AC21. My tactic has been silently waiting for green card. With the April 09 visa bulletin I might have to wait for waay to long. I hope I won't receive an RFE for employment.
more...
skd
08-15 01:20 PM
Probably because Lot of people in IV are hurting because of people who jumped the line by using somebody else�s LC and people are getting ahead of some one who are there in line for 6-8 years.\
I am NOT the one who gave you red. I never give anyone red even if i don't like the post..
I will just give you my "green"
I am NOT the one who gave you red. I never give anyone red even if i don't like the post..
I will just give you my "green"
hot Justin Bieber: Biography from
gccube
04-11 03:10 PM
How would I add my details to the tracker. When I click on the IV Tracker it lists the existing entries but I am not able to find an option to add my own details.
more...
house Justin Bieber has reacted to
cris
08-30 10:59 AM
now, I'm really confused . Based of the last comments, she or he (I'm not familiar with indian names- sorry ) travelled outside USA while application for extension was pending . and got approved AFTER arrival .
guys, there is something, somewhere to read or to get a proper information ?
guys, there is something, somewhere to read or to get a proper information ?
tattoo for youtube comments,
peer123
04-03 07:20 PM
Thanks for your inputs,... I welcome others thoughts and experience on this topic
more...
pictures Justin Bieber Youtube.

akhilmahajan
04-11 03:05 PM
We are working on fixing the bugs and will be trying our best to get them fixed as soon as we can.
So, please keep on letting us know about the bugs.
Patience and support is really appreciated.
GO IV GO.
So, please keep on letting us know about the bugs.
Patience and support is really appreciated.
GO IV GO.
dresses Justin Bieber
hojo
09-04 09:12 PM
awesome, thanks for the tutorial, thats mighty handy Jubba
more...
makeup YouTube JUSTIN BIEBER KISSES
naushit
05-22 04:02 PM
My attorney just said...she has too many application to file...she just cant do it on 1st June, she will try to do 1st week of June....but I am sure she is gonna miss 10th June too :).... happy?
girlfriend quot;Comments were temporarily
WillIBLucky
12-13 11:58 AM
Surprising right? May be this is the first time anyone would have posted this kind of post but yes I am in that situation.
I am EB2 and retrogressed with I-140 cleared. I am working for a client and they are willing to take me in and process my fresh green card. I am not too keen about it because they said they can file only on EB3.
My PD is Sept 2005. Now can you guys give our your honest opinion in what you would have done if you were in similar situation. The client is a good top 10 client and you will have a stable job that is garunteed.
Appreciate your thoughts to help my plan.
I am EB2 and retrogressed with I-140 cleared. I am working for a client and they are willing to take me in and process my fresh green card. I am not too keen about it because they said they can file only on EB3.
My PD is Sept 2005. Now can you guys give our your honest opinion in what you would have done if you were in similar situation. The client is a good top 10 client and you will have a stable job that is garunteed.
Appreciate your thoughts to help my plan.
hairstyles Justin Bieber#39;s Pray YouTube
syedajmal
11-03 11:21 AM
I know of a old couple who put in their appl to extend, but it took an inordinate amount of time. They left the country even before the appl was approved several months later. When it came to visa renewal time in chennai, they got denied several times. Just my 2 cents
Once she got 2 month stamped at POE and I applied for her extn. But she left even before they even could process the application. As per my attroney's suggestion, we sent a letter to USCIS requesting to withdraw the petition stating that she had to leave to care of settling the sale of her house (you can give some reason, but the point is to withdraw the petition) USCIS will send you a notice confirming your withdrawal and make sure you keep that in record so that your MIL can show in case of questions that may arise in future.
HTH, good luck
Once she got 2 month stamped at POE and I applied for her extn. But she left even before they even could process the application. As per my attroney's suggestion, we sent a letter to USCIS requesting to withdraw the petition stating that she had to leave to care of settling the sale of her house (you can give some reason, but the point is to withdraw the petition) USCIS will send you a notice confirming your withdrawal and make sure you keep that in record so that your MIL can show in case of questions that may arise in future.
HTH, good luck
JK747
07-16 09:25 AM
That does not make sense! Peaople on H4 are not allowed to work, period! Thats how the Visa category is defined. Now, how will one on H4 to work? Enter EAD! So, while EAD allows him/her to work, it changes the Visa status (be it H1 or H4) to AOS. It does not matter if you travel outside or not.
I do not know how you extended your spouse's H4 with the help of the attorney. It is an error on USCIS part, may be because you (or your spouse's employer) have not notified the USCIS about your spouse using the EAD for employment.
Micofrost is CORRECT. My wife is on H4 and working on EAD currently. My lawyer had also confirmed that working on EAD does not affect H4 status.
I do not know how you extended your spouse's H4 with the help of the attorney. It is an error on USCIS part, may be because you (or your spouse's employer) have not notified the USCIS about your spouse using the EAD for employment.
Micofrost is CORRECT. My wife is on H4 and working on EAD currently. My lawyer had also confirmed that working on EAD does not affect H4 status.
pappu
01-24 11:47 AM
If there is going to be any more discussion on if IV should push for 485 or not push, moderators will close the threads. There has been enough discussion and arguements in the past over this and members are more than willing to give hundreds of ideas and opinions for free but only a few actually care to implement them or help IV with a mere $20. If you want to discuss it, go to other forums and discuss it and be an armchair strategist.
If you have ideas and want to implement them, join your local chapter and get active. Contribute in the funding drive so that IV can continue to be a platform for everyone in ths struggle.
If you have ideas and want to implement them, join your local chapter and get active. Contribute in the funding drive so that IV can continue to be a platform for everyone in ths struggle.
No comments:
Post a Comment