arc
10-04 04:29 PM
As this poll is specifically for the cases transferred from NSC -- CSC --- NSC, can you add more options, like the receipt notices generated between Aug 25 to Sept 10, Sept 11 to Sept 25 and Sept 25 to current.
There would be lot of people in these three categories.
Very much intrested in knowing status of all the cases that have transferred from NSC to CSC and back to NSC.
I tried cannot update the poll, but if AUG guys get it then Sep guys will get it as well...
There would be lot of people in these three categories.
Very much intrested in knowing status of all the cases that have transferred from NSC to CSC and back to NSC.
I tried cannot update the poll, but if AUG guys get it then Sep guys will get it as well...
wallpaper and a cute anime animal is
redViper
04-28 08:44 AM
cybergold
same_old_guy
06-20 08:28 PM
I did it few months back for my wife from CGI SFO. You should be fine. There ia one thing though. The I-693 medical exam needs your wife's passport number. You could do that only after you receive the new passport. May cause some delay.
2011 anime guys are really cute
InTheMoment
06-25 07:40 PM
Employer pays lawyer fees/USCIS fees for I-485/AP/EAD as well as medical, photos, mailing and other incidentals for me as well as spouse: Basically everything.
more...
ArkBird
06-24 03:02 AM
No. as per my lawyer it became unavailable in the middle of the month.
sent
07-31 07:40 AM
Hi Gurus,
I got an offer from a company and having the LCA case number with me. Is there any way that I can find the job description using my LCA case number? or else anyone tell me how to find the job description?
Thanks
-sent
I got an offer from a company and having the LCA case number with me. Is there any way that I can find the job description using my LCA case number? or else anyone tell me how to find the job description?
Thanks
-sent
more...
shantak
05-08 07:40 AM
I do not see update on online status on the registered cases in my portfolio in TSC.
My wife had applied for AP in first week of Feb, we have received AP in a months time but online status still shows "Application received on Feb xx 2009........"
Saurav
Same here, I applied for AP in the first week of April, I have received the approval letters but the online status shows, your application was received on.... and still pending"". I think there is definitely a disconnect
My wife had applied for AP in first week of Feb, we have received AP in a months time but online status still shows "Application received on Feb xx 2009........"
Saurav
Same here, I applied for AP in the first week of April, I have received the approval letters but the online status shows, your application was received on.... and still pending"". I think there is definitely a disconnect
2010 emo love anime. cute anime emo
ashwin_27
02-25 12:48 PM
Absolutely agree. That is definitely the way the other side will argue against the "dependents exemption" provision. But doesnt mean we shouldn't ask for it :). its another way to reduce the backlog. And while the practical aspect of what you describe is completely true...what we can argue is - is it fair to bring in thousands of workers and their familes for "work" using one criteria (we do not need families to work for industries) and then ask them to pack up because of backlogs created by another criteria? (too many of you came to work now you suffer because we use a different logic to make you permanently settle here)
it is a part of IV provisions and proposals. we ask for 10 things and push hard and might get 1 or 2 through.
H1B is temporary visa.
Green Card is permanent.
On H1B you can even come to USA for 1 day and go back. But on Greencard you are asking to say here permanently with family. You are also asking for family be given all Green Card benefits like ability to work etc. So it makes sense to count dependents. On H1B the employer is only giving you the job and calling you. So you get work permit. Wife and children do not. You are being called only because USA needs your valuable skills and they cannot find Americans. There is no I485 stage on H1B visa. Wife coming on H4 is only to stay with you. This is understood even before she applied for the visa. So there is no reason for wife to complain that she cannot work on H4. On Greencard I485 stage, once the employer has established no American is available to work, you petition USCIS to allow your wife to stay with you as you also will stay permanently. in I485 you ask for the benefits of permanent residency for wife and children.
So it makes sense for counting dependents in the quota. What we should focus on is removing country limits. Country limits are discriminatory. It is morally wrong.
it is a part of IV provisions and proposals. we ask for 10 things and push hard and might get 1 or 2 through.
H1B is temporary visa.
Green Card is permanent.
On H1B you can even come to USA for 1 day and go back. But on Greencard you are asking to say here permanently with family. You are also asking for family be given all Green Card benefits like ability to work etc. So it makes sense to count dependents. On H1B the employer is only giving you the job and calling you. So you get work permit. Wife and children do not. You are being called only because USA needs your valuable skills and they cannot find Americans. There is no I485 stage on H1B visa. Wife coming on H4 is only to stay with you. This is understood even before she applied for the visa. So there is no reason for wife to complain that she cannot work on H4. On Greencard I485 stage, once the employer has established no American is available to work, you petition USCIS to allow your wife to stay with you as you also will stay permanently. in I485 you ask for the benefits of permanent residency for wife and children.
So it makes sense for counting dependents in the quota. What we should focus on is removing country limits. Country limits are discriminatory. It is morally wrong.
more...
myvoice23
07-31 01:09 PM
Gurus,
I know most of you might be busy looking for the bill.
Please post your exp with infopass in Dallas TX
I had infopass appointment 2 days ago to enquiry about name check status. You stand on the line the security guy check your infopass appointment confirmation letter, and verifies the appointment time. if it is > 15 min. then he asks you to come 15 min. before. The receiptionist calls the next person in line. Takes the infopass appointment cfrm letter, and ask for what is the purpose of the appointment. Once she verifies it, If she gives you a token then you will go inside and talk to immigration officer.
I know most of you might be busy looking for the bill.
Please post your exp with infopass in Dallas TX
I had infopass appointment 2 days ago to enquiry about name check status. You stand on the line the security guy check your infopass appointment confirmation letter, and verifies the appointment time. if it is > 15 min. then he asks you to come 15 min. before. The receiptionist calls the next person in line. Takes the infopass appointment cfrm letter, and ask for what is the purpose of the appointment. Once she verifies it, If she gives you a token then you will go inside and talk to immigration officer.
hair manga anime boy cute frog
permfiling
10-13 04:40 PM
What is the URL for checking the PERM case status?
more...
Devils_Advocate
03-20 05:29 PM
However, EAWA does not apply to H-1B petitions seeking to change the status of a beneficiary already working for the employer in another work-authorised category. It also does not apply to H-1B petitions seeking an extension of stay for a current employee with the same employer.
This actually clears alot of doubts people had regarding the whole extension/COS question.
This actually clears alot of doubts people had regarding the whole extension/COS question.
hot Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
.jpg)
TomPlate
11-28 03:02 PM
Actually I have opened up a ticket to resolve the issue. Some how the variable is false and not generating the email. Now assigned to the programmer group.
more...
house Cute Anime Animals
augustus
06-19 01:56 PM
Dear All,
I was doing part -time school in a university and before they wanted to admit me,the university procedures included TB test. I showed positive in skin test and negative in X-ray about 4 months ago.
But the school procedures expected me to take TB tablets otherwise they wont let me register for courses. For the last 4 months I am on TB medication, I have it going on until october of this year.
Right now, I am in a dilemma. Since all our PD's our current, we need to get medical examination done. I don't know how my skin test is going to be since I am taking meds.
Should I inform my doctor that I am on medications or should I just hide it?
And should I take a letter from my school health department about how I don't have TB but been given medicines for School purposes? What should I do?
Please advise.
I was doing part -time school in a university and before they wanted to admit me,the university procedures included TB test. I showed positive in skin test and negative in X-ray about 4 months ago.
But the school procedures expected me to take TB tablets otherwise they wont let me register for courses. For the last 4 months I am on TB medication, I have it going on until october of this year.
Right now, I am in a dilemma. Since all our PD's our current, we need to get medical examination done. I don't know how my skin test is going to be since I am taking meds.
Should I inform my doctor that I am on medications or should I just hide it?
And should I take a letter from my school health department about how I don't have TB but been given medicines for School purposes? What should I do?
Please advise.
tattoo cute anime animals

lecter
February 27th, 2004, 07:39 AM
Count me in............10 a week! We are all here to share and offer opinions, praises and learn from the good and the bad in all of us.....(talking about photography here...........Lecter)
I cannot possibly comment bob...
but I do get noticed in this country...
hehe
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/15128T3300-med.jpg
I cannot possibly comment bob...
but I do get noticed in this country...
hehe
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/15128T3300-med.jpg
more...
pictures cute anime animals
lord_labaku
10-22 06:50 PM
I am sorry, I dont know the answer to your question.
But on the other hand, your friend, his hot shot MBA job...is it in Wall Street? involving bundling mortgage based assets & leveraged options on those?
But on the other hand, your friend, his hot shot MBA job...is it in Wall Street? involving bundling mortgage based assets & leveraged options on those?
dresses cute anime couples wallpaper.
TomPlate
07-05 12:47 PM
Did you guys called... Senior Members please call or search from
www.switchboard.com
www.switchboard.com
more...
makeup Cute+anime+chibi+animals
dexter
12-16 02:45 PM
Hi Charles,
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Do you think that the appeal has any chance to succeed?
The current perm was applied for senior developer. While the appeal is pending, can my company apply for a new perm for a different position like enterprise architect?
Thanks
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Do you think that the appeal has any chance to succeed?
The current perm was applied for senior developer. While the appeal is pending, can my company apply for a new perm for a different position like enterprise architect?
Thanks
girlfriend tattoo anime couples in love.
sanjay02
10-17 07:00 PM
Got my AP in the mail yesterday but have only 2 originals, last time I got 3 so any idea if I will be able to make more than 2 trips out of the country?
hairstyles power:talk to animals pics:
nixone
07-30 05:09 PM
Nixone;
I really hope / wish you don't get audited.
DOL claimed that the newspaper ad was sent to them without the date of it. So we sent them back the whole paper-page where the date is usually printed at the very top with my job ad on it.
Good luck...
I hope so too and thanks for your reply. I am still confused. As far as I know, you are not supposed to send/submit any supporting documents with your LC application unless it is asked for in a later date.
Now my question is, did they ask you to submit the newspaper ad some point after your manager/lawyer submited your LC application online? It seems like you sent the just ad part and they were not satisfied with it and asked more evidence and you sent the whole page again. Did they deny your LC after you sent the whole page ad or what point did they deny it?
I really hope / wish you don't get audited.
DOL claimed that the newspaper ad was sent to them without the date of it. So we sent them back the whole paper-page where the date is usually printed at the very top with my job ad on it.
Good luck...
I hope so too and thanks for your reply. I am still confused. As far as I know, you are not supposed to send/submit any supporting documents with your LC application unless it is asked for in a later date.
Now my question is, did they ask you to submit the newspaper ad some point after your manager/lawyer submited your LC application online? It seems like you sent the just ad part and they were not satisfied with it and asked more evidence and you sent the whole page again. Did they deny your LC after you sent the whole page ad or what point did they deny it?
luckylavs
07-16 12:48 PM
hk196712 ,
Please dont mind , when you ask / post a question please provide a brief describtion about ur situation which will enable all the readers and gurus to provide you an accurate answers. Say for example : PD, date filed and other details that you can see on many of signatures. Insdead of asking 10 questions to you , you might get the answer straight away...
Not just you , but many of the users who are new to this form , please first explain your situation with details and then ask the actual question.
Thanks
Please dont mind , when you ask / post a question please provide a brief describtion about ur situation which will enable all the readers and gurus to provide you an accurate answers. Say for example : PD, date filed and other details that you can see on many of signatures. Insdead of asking 10 questions to you , you might get the answer straight away...
Not just you , but many of the users who are new to this form , please first explain your situation with details and then ask the actual question.
Thanks
hebbar77
08-09 06:00 PM
Don't you know? they hate each other. If TSC does somethin NSC will do the opposite. That makes for nice coffee room gossip...
All these folks have only one finger - the middle one... And that leads to a lot of miscommunications even if unintended!!! :D
This thread is mighty funny!!!.
All these folks have only one finger - the middle one... And that leads to a lot of miscommunications even if unintended!!! :D
This thread is mighty funny!!!.
No comments:
Post a Comment