Tuesday, June 7, 2011

zoro wallpaper

zoro wallpaper. demon eyes kyo
  • demon eyes kyo



  • bigboy007
    12-10 02:51 PM
    My Labor approval uses something that starts with 030-16-**** but there is nothing in SOC with 16 are they changed recently? any clue? + what is the issue of 140 porting if we are not informing USCIS about AC21 so how are we porting 140 ? is it automatically?





    zoro wallpaper. an extensive Wallpaper,
  • an extensive Wallpaper,



  • dixie
    10-13 07:36 PM
    You are right .. the US has a big headstart; but that doesnt mean it will remain that way forever. For instance, close to 40% of all US patents are being bagged by either non-US entities or foreign outposts of US organizations. For a comparison, it was just 10% in 1995 .. dont remember where I read this, but I will post the link if I can find it again.

    The US is still the most competitive but the lead is shrinking...its clear that China, India and the emerging Asian economies have the size, the resources and the talent to catch up and probably surpass the US





    zoro wallpaper. 28/07/09
  • 28/07/09



  • prince_ny2000
    05-16 02:46 PM
    My question to my valuable friends is that if I've filed PERM well before 365 days (i.e. the last year) but it was denied and then i refiled another PERM after the 365-day period was started, then would I still be able to renew my H1 based upon filed PERM or approved I-140 or what? :confused:





    zoro wallpaper. Zoro by *nJoo on deviantART
  • Zoro by *nJoo on deviantART



  • dvb
    12-14 11:40 AM
    - My port of entry was Minneapolis/St. Paul.
    - Remember to please take ALL originals of the AP that you have (let the officer sort out what to do with them).
    - I had I-485 application receipt (or take a copy if you do not have the original) just in case (I did not need it, but why not!).



    more...


    zoro wallpaper. x roronoa zoro yourromance
  • x roronoa zoro yourromance



  • sunny1000
    11-27 03:27 PM
    Usually I get my Visa stamped in Chennai. I have enough info to survive in Chennai.

    This time it is not going to help much as I am going to Mumbai. It is a pain from the first step. I finally got the appointment for 10th Dec. I have to have some body hand deliver documents there in India..Oh well..

    I have the appointment at 9:30 AM and was planning to fly out of Mumbai Airport same day at 1:30 PM. Now it looks very ambitious! What do you think? :confused:

    I have no idea about lodging near consulate. I tried my luck near the airport many times. It wasn't pretty.

    Any recommendation on Hotels and area near consulate ? I am not going near Five star / Rs 10,000 per day.
    I am looking at ~ Rs 2,000 for 7 hours..

    Any help is appreciated..:)

    Waiting Game,

    I don't know about Mumbai but, as you know in Chennai, they don't give back the passport until the next day atleast. I got mine 2 days later at Chennai last month, that too by going personally to the VFS office to pick it up. So, you may want to give yourself at least a day for your flight back.

    Good luck with your stamping.





    zoro wallpaper. Pairings zoro wanted auction
  • Pairings zoro wanted auction



  • wildcat1313
    03-26 02:08 AM
    Yesterday, I went for my H1b stamping but was issued a 221G. I had all documents that the VO asked for.

    1. Client Letter with detailed job descriptions.
    2. Vendor Letter with detailed job requirements and skillsets required
    3. Contract between my company & Vendor.
    4. Work-Order from client to vendor.
    5. All W2/pay Slips
    6. Company Tax return for last 2 years.
    7. Unemployment wage report
    8. Notarized copy of all employees with location, salary, start date , end date.
    9. Copy of filing with USCIS.
    10. All timesheets esablishing employee/employer relationship as well as billing timesheets

    VO refused the visa saying he wants to see the contract between employer & end client. Vendor is saying they cannot provide it because of legal issues but are willing to provide a detailed letter stating the same.


    I have been with the same employer for last 7 years and never been on bench with I-140 approved. Have worked for same client earlier for 4 years, took a break as I was bored, worked for another client for a year, came back and have been working there for last 2 years now. Client is very co-operative and is willing to help in anyway they can as they need my services.

    What are my chances of getting tbe visa without the original contract?
    I had to travel to India because of a family emergency. My family is in US as kids are in school. I would really appreciate if you can answer.



    more...


    zoro wallpaper. roronoa zoro wallpaper,
  • roronoa zoro wallpaper,



  • rongha_2000
    10-02 01:17 PM
    Thank you.. THis is very helpful.

    You do not have to apply for new SSN but do the following taken from SSA website:

    If your work eligibility has changed or if have become a U.S. citizen, you must apply for a replacement card. Your replacement card will no longer read �Not Valid for Employment,� but you will retain the same Social Security number.

    To get a replacement card:

    Complete an Application For A Social Security Card (Form SS-5); and
    Show us documents proving your:
    Immigration status;
    Work eligibility; and
    Identity.
    Take (or mail) your completed application and documents to your local Social Security office.
    All documents must be either originals or copies certified by the issuing agency. We cannot accept photocopies or notarized copies of documents.

    We will mail your number and card as soon as we have all of your information and have verified your documents.
    For details about the type of evidence you must provide, see Social Security Numbers For Noncitizens (Publication No. 05-10096) or Documents You Need for a Social Security Card.





    zoro wallpaper. roronoa zoro wallpaper,
  • roronoa zoro wallpaper,



  • rbachu21
    02-03 12:04 AM
    Is your FOIA request completed? Did you get your I-140 Approval Notice? If yes, how long did it take?



    more...


    zoro wallpaper. zoro luffy zoro
  • zoro luffy zoro



  • spicy_guy
    04-25 01:18 PM
    we live in Chicagoland. PM me if you would like to talk.

    Sent a PM. Can you pls check?





    zoro wallpaper. 2005 - Zoro
  • 2005 - Zoro



  • optimystic
    04-21 04:24 PM
    hi friends,
    even my PD is current. but my case is transferred from texas to vermont. though my PD is current my processing date is not current. what is the reason for transferring I- 485 case from one center to other.
    any response is appreciated

    Load balancing is one of the primary reasons.



    more...


    zoro wallpaper. wallpaper, one piece zoro
  • wallpaper, one piece zoro



  • trueguy
    04-27 06:44 PM
    USCIS has different definitions of Backlog so don't make any high hopes out of it.





    zoro wallpaper. wallpaper, one piece zoro
  • wallpaper, one piece zoro



  • dilbert_cal
    04-27 12:37 PM
    for_gc

    PDs are typically recaptured at I-140 stage. Since your EB2 140 is already approved, you cannot use this process.

    But I believe there is another state at which you can recapture PD. i.e. @485 stage. You would need to talk to your lawyer - or search for it in immigration forums. If say EB2 dates are current for your EB3 PD , you can file 485 and with that application itself submit the EB3 140 approval AND ask for PD transfer. One of our lawyers had once commented you can port PD at either 140 or 485 stage - we never followed up on the 485 part as we all wanted to keep it safe and at 140 stage. Check with your lawyer and you still have a good chance.



    more...


    zoro wallpaper. Zoro the Swordsman Wallpapers
  • Zoro the Swordsman Wallpapers



  • kirupa
    03-05 11:10 PM
    No problem Ames. I have split your entry into its own thread.

    :)





    zoro wallpaper. Fanlisting for free zoro x
  • Fanlisting for free zoro x



  • mbartosik
    11-16 04:13 PM
    To answer Munna Bhai's question:

    Visa bulletin:
    This determines which priority dates USCIS may accept applications for (I485). It is also used to determine which applications by priority date USCIS may issue GC for.

    Processing times:
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp
    Shows when you can expect that USCIS gets round to processing an application once they have received it. This is meant to be based on receipt date for that application. They may randomly process it sooner. They many complete processing later if there is a problem. Most applications with receipt dates stated in the processing times page should have completed most processing.

    To get GC, visa bulletin date must be current, AND USCIS must have processed paperwork, AND there be no problems or outstanding RFE.

    Oh, I nearly forgot, AND pigs must fly!



    more...


    zoro wallpaper. Sanji, Nami, Zoro, Luffy,
  • Sanji, Nami, Zoro, Luffy,



  • logiclife
    12-22 06:03 PM
    There is no such thing as "H1B grace period". Nowhere in Immigration laws or USCIS regulations there is anything like a fixed number.

    You are out of status(not illegal) when you stop working. If you are laid off suddenly, you are out of status.

    Most people are ok coz they find new job and starting working and the "gap" in employment is usually less than a month. If its more than a month then you can face inquiries during H1B transfer to your new employer about your gap and they may ask you for missing paystubs. If you cant provide paystubs for the gap in employment between jobs, then it can go 2 ways:

    1. They will give you H1 approval with I-94 attached at bottom ... meaning H1 petition is approval and the transfer is also approved.

    2. If you are unluckly, the would give you just the I-797 H1 approval without the I-94 attached at the bottom of 797. That means that H1 petition for new employer is approved but the transfer is not approved. Then in that case you are required to travel out of the country and get another I-94 to get back in status.

    This loosely defined grace period is a pain for those who work in consulting and switch jobs or those who get laid off without advance notice.





    zoro wallpaper. Video download, free zoro
  • Video download, free zoro



  • manish1905
    02-04 08:57 AM
    Congrats!!!



    more...


    zoro wallpaper. wallpaper named zoro Named
  • wallpaper named zoro Named



  • optimystic
    03-19 06:01 PM
    May be this is the general process, but I know of a case with RD in June last week and PD in 2003 Mar got approved last Nov/Dec area. It is an EB3 India case.

    gccube are you EB3 -I as well?

    "
    FBI Namecheck -- Cleared (02/01/2008)
    FP -- Cleared "

    How did you find out the status of your namecheck and FP?





    zoro wallpaper. Cock, zoro sounds testfeb,
  • Cock, zoro sounds testfeb,



  • eager_immi
    07-18 11:01 AM
    Common guys!!!





    zoro wallpaper. .net/Wallpaper-Zorro/Zorro
  • .net/Wallpaper-Zorro/Zorro



  • psam
    12-15 08:49 PM
    I am the same boat. My wife got her card wheras I got a response to the SR we raised that my card was sent the same day as my 485 approval notice and it might been lost in mail. I was asked to file I-90. I called customer service several times and talked to 2nd level IO and all suggested to file I-90. I took infopass but gave a shot again by talking to 2nd level IO who went over my case and said that my card was never created so she raised a SR.

    My previous SR was raised by officer at the local uscis office who mentioned non delivery of PR cards which i don't think is the correct request. Now I have to pray and hope they create the card or have to file I-90

    I had same experience. Various customer service rep told me that my card was indeed sent. I think they go by email notications or by status changes to our I-485 application. It goes through "Card Production Ordered" and "Post decision activity" even when there is problem with card production. Its only when they look in some other system, they find that there was a problem with card production.





    kevnss
    03-20 12:35 PM
    You are right, here is the link to see more information about the rules..
    Please read A. Approved Form I-140 Visa Petitions and Form I-485 Applications and B as well on Page 2

    Link: "http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/I140_AC21_8403.pdf".

    I have one question with regards to changing employer. My I-140 was approved long ago (in 2005) under EB3 and was filed for AOS during July 2007. But now we re-filed labor under EB2 got approved and refiled I-140 under EB2 category. I-140 under EB2 has been filed recently so I am assuming it will take months to get it approved. Now I am thinking of switching to new employer so what are my chances to move to new employer. Sorry am not sure if this message is already posted or not.





    reddyram
    07-18 12:46 PM
    First of consult some American Lawyer who is close to labor law , because even lawyers act at times with some point of interest , which need not be yours . There is no such thing as a "bond" in US ( Unless you are on L1 ) so to BOMK , you are fine.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment